Trump Assassination Attempt

88,517 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Could that ladder by the building have been there for the law enforcement or SS that was supposed to originally have set up on that roof, but mysteriously "didn't show up that day" (per Dan Bongino)?

There are no reports of anyone seeing that weakling soyboy Crooks carrying that ladder, right?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
So is this Kimberly Cheatle director of the Secret Service just a bald-faced liar or really this clueless and incompetent??

The roof was "too sloped"??

And if Dan Bongino and his source is correct that a sniper from the SS or other law enforcement was originally supposed to be stationed on the roof where the assassin was, then her lie is even more criminal.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
ncsualum05 said:

Man… I've seen enough video now to conclude this was a setup. People saw shooter an hour before rally. Tried to report suspicious person. SS not in the right place…. Should've cleared that roof and been on that building. Spotted on roof with rifle. Still nothing done. A whole 2 minutes prior to shots fired could've neutralized threat. Innocent person is dead. Our govt tried to kill Trump. They've thrown everything at him and are desperate. This was one of the last resorts. I'm sure they'll try again. I posted somewhere on here 6 mos ago they might.

I hate to say it but it's looking more and more like you're right.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9h_uBqOCY8
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

So is this Kimberly Cheatle director of the Secret Service just a bald-faced liar or really this clueless and incompetent??

The roof was "too sloped"??

And if Dan Bongino and his source is correct that a sniper from the SS or other law enforcement was originally supposed to be stationed on the roof where the assassin was, then her lie is even more criminal.

If that is ever proven to be true, she deserves to be charged with accessory to homicide. Someone paid the ultimate price for this debacle.
Bockwinkle
EXCLUSIVE: BETHEL PARK, Pa. A former classmate of would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks says the 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.

"I brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and, you know, I'm for Trump. And he said, 'Well, you're Hispanic, so shouldn't you hate Trump?'" Vincent Taormina told Fox News Digital Tuesday. "No. He's great. He was a great president. He called me stupid or insinuated that I was stupid."
packgrad
Bas2020
Classmate of a shooter comes forward and says Crooks was a far left ideologue who "hated Trump".

Bockwinkle
House Oversight and Accountability Committee chair Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., has formally subpoenaed Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle to testify on the attempted assassination of former President Trump over the weekend.

The hearing, scheduled for next Monday, will be the first congressional hearing into the assassination attempt.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

That smug rat-faced POS truly looks like the spawn of Satan.

Too bad these communists will never be prosecuted for being the traitors they are to our nation, but I take solace in knowing that scum like this will be destroyed by God on the day of judgement and remembered no more, forever.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Agree with this. I have the 12 footer at my house. It would be very cumbersome to carry a long distance.

P.S. This pic is just more of your endless stream of bullsh**. Investigators said that the 5-foot ladder wasn't found at the scene, and the shooter used an air conditioner to scale the wall.
Bockwinkle
More Blue Anon

SmaptyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

More Blue Anon

Lol, watching you guys bawl about other peoples' conspiracy theories while you're in the middle of creating your own shooter conspiracy theories is pretty funny.
packgrad
packgrad
What an absolute disaster. Incredibly telling that Biden admin hasn't fired anyone yet.

DrummerboyWolf
More reports that he had remote control detonators for bombs in his vehicle and one at home. There is a video of this story and CNN's Law Enforcement guy is John Miller. He used to work with the NYPD and was the ABC reporter who interviewed Bin Laden in 1998 or so. He probably has some good sources.

Also they believe he accessed the roof by climbing on the A/C unit then pulling him self up, so he may not have used that ladder.

https://thepostmillennial.com/shooter-had-detonators-in-pocket-for-bombs-in-home-car-viewed-secret-service-sniper-through-rangefinder-moments-before-firing-on-trump?utm_campaign=64483

"Around the time that Crooks was spotted by witnesses on the roof, a counter-sniper team spotted Crooks taking out the rangefinder and looking at counter-sniper positions, a senior law enforcement official told the outlet. "They were looking at him while he was looking at them," the official said. Crooks reportedly gained access to the rooftop by climbing on top of the building's air conditioning unit and pulling himself up."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

No one will ever care for sleepy Joe like that. Even his own family is just riding that corpse into the grave.

Tragic. Such is the life of someone who sells their own country out for personal gain.
MoCoWolf
Werewolf said:

so is Elon part of it now, too??? tell me what to think, internet!!!111
ncsupack1
MoCoWolf said:

Werewolf said:

so is Elon part of it now, too??? tell me what to think, internet!!!111
I don't believe the ladder was with him. I could be wrong.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking
Bockwinkle said:

Shoulda called the CIA

Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents were looking for him on Saturday in the hours leading up to the Trump rally shooting and eventually called law enforcement to indicate that he was missing and they were worried, Fox News has learned.

It's unclear what his parents told authorities, but the call happened on Saturday before Crooks later opened fire at Trump during the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The parents are being cooperative with authorities and the FBI is still trying to determine a motive for the attack, sources also told Fox News.
Anyway you look at this… those parents are probably in significant pain. Think about it… they are probably getting harassed for their son's actions and/or losing their son. Neither are good situations.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes…
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Back to the water tower.

caryking
It's another grassy knoll situation…
Werewolf
caryking said:

It's another grassy knoll situation…
Exactly.......and there is some chatter about a 3rd shooter.

Werewolf
........and there is chatter about a 3rd shooter outside the fence.
Civilized
caryking said:

Bockwinkle said:

Shoulda called the CIA

Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents were looking for him on Saturday in the hours leading up to the Trump rally shooting and eventually called law enforcement to indicate that he was missing and they were worried, Fox News has learned.

It's unclear what his parents told authorities, but the call happened on Saturday before Crooks later opened fire at Trump during the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The parents are being cooperative with authorities and the FBI is still trying to determine a motive for the attack, sources also told Fox News.
Anyway you look at this… those parents are probably in significant pain. Think about it… they are probably getting harassed for their son's actions and/or losing their son. Neither are good situations.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes…

Can you imagine? Your son is dead and your family are pariahs.

Just terrible.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.