Trump Assassination Attempt

88,503 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not citing a reliable source here so this is all conjecture and not a fact that only the New York Times would post.

Our society has had to resort to citizen journalism and private podcast investigative journalism because our MSM is propaganda. But that S$it on the tell a lie vision some here swear by sure is palpable and soothing.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
DrummerboyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The Beaver County unit sent a team to find Crooks, but he had left the area.
The same officer spotted Crooks again at 5:45 p.m., now on the roof of Building 6. He took another photo and sent it to the command center, police said. Another account of the span before the shooting put Crooks on the roof at 6:04 p.m.

If this is true, this level of alleged incompetence is absolutely beyond belief...and only makes sense that they most likely intentionally allowed Crooks to carry this out. The shooting took place at 6:11pm. So law enforcement had seen and taken a photo of Crooks on the roof at 5:45pm and sent it to command, 26 minutes before the shooting started. Surely he had his gun up on the roof at 5:45 pm, right?

So the SS command center receives a photograph of this guy on the roof, and likely with his rifle, 26 minutes before the shooting...AND THEY STILL CAN'T STOP HIM??

Was nobody at the command center? Did they not receive this photo and warning, by some glitch??
There are only two possibilities. Unmitigated incompetence or the shooter had help. There are no other possibilities.

Thank you for your four part post above. Very informative.

I agree with your two possibilities and I'm leaning towards the shooter had help. No way this liberal beta male out foxed the SS and local PD.

Someone, in a position of authority, allowed him to take the shot then he got the Jack Ruby treatment.
No problem. Glad it gave you some good information.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
Werewolf said:

I'm not citing a reliable source here so this is all conjecture and not a fact that only the New York Times would post.

Our society has had to resort to citizen journalism and private podcast investigative journalism because our MSM is propaganda. But that S$it on the tell a lie vision some here swear by sure is palpable and soothing.

Damn!!! That's a conspiracy that needs to be looked into. I'm not saying she is the same person in all the pictures in that X post; however, we do have some people looking into everything, now…. These people are relentless!
TheStorm
I don't know any more than anyone else here, but I don't personally think it's the same person...
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9mtuxVstCa

But remember guyz....the gubbamint and the Establishment media says he "wasn't communicating with anyone".

Just a "lone nut" like Oswald. Case closed!
caryking
TheStorm said:

I don't know any more than anyone else here, but I don't personally think it's the same person...
I agree... I don't know anymore than anyone else...
GuerrillaPack

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/just-trump-would-be-assassin-thomas-matthew-crooks/

Quote:

Police found a cell phone and a bomb detonator next to Thomas Matthew Crooks after a Secret Service sniper fatally shot him on a rooftop outside of Trump's Butler, Pennsylvania rally.

"Channel 11s Nicole Ford also obtained exclusive photos showing the cell phone and transmitter device found next to Crooks moments after a Secret Service sniper shot and killed him." WPXI reported.

It was previously reported by The Wall Street Journal and CNN that Crooks had explosives in his Hyundai Sonata which was parked next to the rally.

Details about the explosives are not known.

However, according to CNN, investigators found no online search history of Crooks researching how to assemble homemade explosives.

"It's unclear how Crooks assembled the explosive devices found in his car. Investigators parsing through his online search history haven't found any indication of him researching how to make home-made explosives, law enforcement officials said." CNN reported.

Are we really supposed to believe that this guy had the sophistication and knowledge to make explosive devices with detonators as well?

How did he learn how to do that if they can't find any online search history of him researching how to assemble homemade explosives?

I seem to recall a lot of other high-profile cases of mass shootings where they claim the perpetrators "made explosives" and/or "had bomb-making devices" in their cars or houses".

All of this reeks of patsies who are in contact with the FBI or CIA undercover agents, being instructed how to do this or given explosives, and other planning on how to perpetrate these crimes.
ncsualum05
Everyone by now should know what our gov't and 3 letter agencies are capable of. If not then you're just purposefully staying ignorant for whatever reason... maybe can't handle it or it scares you too much.

They can do just about anything. And they have. If you look at everything Trump has been put through the last 8 years then setting him up to be killed is not a crazy theory... in fact it is a logical next step in the playbook that we've seen from these people. If Trump makes it back to the White House there needs to be some radical changes that are going to scare people that don't get it. But they need to happen... .and that is a lot of people need to go to prison. Treason is happening in abundance and needs to be dealt with. Most people don't have the stomach and I'm sure it won't happen in reality. But I'd be ok with a lot of people being put away and I'd like to see some gov't agencies abolished or cut back in a big way. The machine is sick and broken. I don't expect any of this to happen.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9i5SOIN07o
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Everyone by now should know what our gov't and 3 letter agencies are capable of. If not then you're just purposefully staying ignorant for whatever reason... maybe can't handle it or it scares you too much.

They can do just about anything. And they have. If you look at everything Trump has been put through the last 8 years then setting him up to be killed is not a crazy theory... in fact it is a logical next step in the playbook that we've seen from these people. If Trump makes it back to the White House there needs to be some radical changes that are going to scare people that don't get it. But they need to happen... .and that is a lot of people need to go to prison. Treason is happening in abundance and needs to be dealt with. Most people don't have the stomach and I'm sure it won't happen in reality. But I'd be ok with a lot of people being put away and I'd like to see some gov't agencies abolished or cut back in a big way. The machine is sick and broken. I don't expect any of this to happen.

Yes it is crazy.

Trump's assassination would have thrown this country into immediate complete political turmoil.

His assassination and the resultant chaos would be our national adversaries' wet dream.

Even if you don't like him the downside of his assassination grossly outweighs any perceived upside for those that would contemplate it.
Wlfpk81
Anything from gateway pundit should automatically be taken with a grain of salt.
GuerrillaPack
Wlfpk81 said:

Anything from gateway pundit should automatically be taken with a grain of salt.
The whole Gateway Pundit article I linked has hyperlinks to Lamestream news sources, citing the source for the information.
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Yes it is crazy.

Trump's assassination would have thrown this country into immediate complete political turmoil.

His assassination and the resultant chaos would be our national adversaries' wet dream.

Even if you don't like him the downside of his assassination grossly outweighs any perceived upside for those that would contemplate it.
An assassination of Biden would be chaos as well. The very attempt of an assassination of any leader, in the USA, would and should cause everyone major cause for concern...

I truly thought that Obama might get an attempt on his life, when he was President. People are crazy and will do crazy things. We do have racist people in this country and it wouldn't have surprised me that one would have taken action. Thank God, no one did!
caryking
Wlfpk81 said:

Just not true. John Solomon is absolutely a partisan; however, he is absolutely a professional, in his reporting.
Civilized
caryking said:

An assassination of Biden would be chaos as well. The very attempt of an assassination of any leader, in the USA, would and should cause everyone major cause for concern...

I truly thought that Obama might get an attempt on his life, when he was President. People are crazy and will do crazy things. We do have racist people in this country and it wouldn't have surprised me that one would have taken action. Thank God, no one did!

100%.

Y'all know I hate Trump but I shudder to think how bad his assassination would be for this country, especially if it were clearly by a left-wing nutjob.

Trump's killing would stand apart from Biden's or any other leader. Obama being killed by a white nationalist or something would be kind of analogous but I still don't think as far-reaching as Trump being offed.

For better or worse Trump has quasi-religious cult leader/savior status with many of his hardcore base. His murder with clearly political intent would be catastrophic for discourse and civility.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Damn!!! That's a conspiracy that needs to be looked into. I'm not saying she is the same person in all the pictures in that X post; however, we do have some people looking into everything, now…. These people are relentless!
Yeah, there's only like four or five white women with dark hair in the world, so that has to be her. This makes perfect sense.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Yeah, there's only like four or five white women with dark hair in the world, so that has to be her. This makes perfect sense.
Hokie, just make room for a possibility. That doesn't mean its a probability...

All anybody needs to do, is determine who she is, and put it to rest... This shouldn't very difficult as I'm hoping that the FBI has or is looking into everyone there to determine their reason for being there. You know, kind of like Jan 6th...
Ncsufist
TheStorm said:

Face structure doesn't look the same to me
grantwolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

All anybody needs to do, is determine who she is, and put it to rest... This shouldn't very difficult as I'm hoping that the FBI has or is looking into everyone there to determine their reason for being there. You know, kind of like Jan 6th...
YES! The FBI must come out TODAY to tell us this woman's identity!!! Some person on the interwebs thinks it's a certain person and we MUST KNOW NOW if it is true. Actually, release a list of every single person at the event, including the contents of their pockets!
GuerrillaPack
On the subject of the FBI running/orchestrating "terrorism" and "political violence", remember that farcical alleged "plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer" a few years back?

The case fell apart when the government prosecuted many of the defendants, because it came out that the FBI had undercover agents who "infiltrated" the group and had entrapped them, and were probably goading them to make certain statements and "plans".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60999431

Quote:

Gretchen Whitmer: Michigan governor kidnap plot case collapses

[...]

On the witness stand, two of the men - Ty Garbin, 26, and Kaleb Franks, 27 - said the participants acted of their own volition and were free to leave the group whenever they wanted. Both men had taken plea deals to avoid a prison sentence.

FBI agent Timothy "Red" Bates also took the stand, testifying that the group discussed blowing up bridges near the governor's house to thwart law enforcement.

But the defence alleged an FBI informant named Daniel "Big Dan" Chappel who infiltrated the group acted as a "double agent", befriending and radicalising the men to advance the plot.

Just one of the latest prominent examples of the FBI running these "sting operations". In many cases the FBI provides their entrapped dupes with bombs, guns, etc and plans out their crimes. And not all of them end with the FBI "stopping violence from actually taking place". In many cases, the FBI deliberately allows and/or orchestrates the attacks to take place.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html

Quote:

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

By DAVID K. SHIPLER
April 28, 2012

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects navely played their parts until they were arrested.

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of "inert material," harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

[...]

Of the 22 most frightening plans for attacks since 9/11 on American soil, 14 were developed in sting operations.

Note the last line in this NY Times article that I bolded. At the time this article was written (in 2012), they admitted that 14 of the 22 "most frightening plans for attacks since 9/11 on American soil" were actually FBI sting operations.

So this isn't some "rarity".

MOST of the high-profile "terrorist" plots are FBI sting operations. I suspect it is the same for most of the high-profile "mass shootings", such as the super high profile "school shootings" that were given a media bonanza to push gun control.
caryking
grantwolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

YES! The FBI must come out TODAY to tell us this woman's identity!!! Some person on the interwebs thinks it's a certain person and we MUST KNOW NOW if it is true. Actually, release a list of every single person at the event, including the contents of their pockets!
Kind of like Jan 6, right?
grantwolf
caryking said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Kind of like Jan 6, right?
I don't think the people at Trump's rally were doing anything illegal. 'cept for that one dude on the roof.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

what exactly did this lady do other than not realize someone was shooting because it's clear she's not really paying attention and saw Trump drop and grabbed her phone? Yes, that's definitely conspiracy worthy.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
GuerrillaPack
Trump's RNC Convention speech last night. In the first several minutes of the speech, he gives his account of what happened at the Pennsylvania rally when he was shot.

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9kDGqNOOR8
GuerrillaPack
3D animation re-creating the path of the shots that hit Trump and the people in the audience:

https://instagr.am/p/C9nT84MuX8P
Werewolf
Werewolf
Civilized
So let me get this straight.

The Israeli government, long thought to have one of the more elite fighting forces in the world, hires as an asset a young aggrieved American social outcast gamer with mental health issues and the the shooting skills of a fourth grader to conduct what would become the highest profile assassination in decades, and they tell him to borrow his Dad's gun and go buy the other necessary tools from Home Depot?

Makes total, complete sense. That is definitely what happened, I'm sure of it!
Werewolf
Sieve, I'm sharing ....i did not say this was true.

Rec'd from 3rd Cuz .....retired IT Security w US Congress and DOD....not representing as official or confirmed...FWIW
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

With facial recognition technology we used in Afghanistan we would know if that was her from 30,000 feet.

This is not hard.
Gulfstream4
grantwolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Are you okay?
caryking
What was this kid doing?

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Sieve, I'm sharing ....i did not say this was true.

Rec'd from 3rd Cuz .....retired IT Security w US Congress and DOD....not representing as official or confirmed...FWIW

"I'm sharing ....i did not say this was true."

Our country's death by a thousand stupid cuts from within.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.