Trump Assassination Attempt

88,487 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Wufpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What I've learned over the last 8 years is that most people don't understand the meaning of racism, fascism, what a dictator is, what Hitler did, etc.

It's easy to convince the populous that Trump is the boogeyman when the populous isn't educated.
dogplasma
Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

Just looking at it out of context today: a 20 year old with automatic rifle with no special scope nailed a single 400 ft shot with a 3-5 cm margin? That's pretty accurate. Hearing this kid was a registered Republican too. Makes it all the weirder.
It was multiple shots. Definitely will have to wait for details to try and understand more about motive. And also how a kid with a rifle was able to get where he got with time to fire. Outstanding job by secret service though. Maybe this will spur more discussion on gun control, but probably not. Can add this one to the mass shootings thread.

I think an outstanding job would have been to prevent the attacker from shooting in the first place but that's just me.
I'm talking about the response by the men and women around the podium to protect Trump. Obviously there will be questions about how the kid was able to take the position that he did and then get off his shots. I know SS protection isn't the same for candidates and ex-presidents as it is for sitting Presidents, but from the graphics that were shown most people's thought is that the rooftop used would have been covered. But most people (like me) aren't familiar with SS coverage requirements either.

Sorry to take what you said out of context.
No sweat. I didn't fully explain myself.
Wolfpack8602
Wufpack17 said:

What I've learned over the last 8 years is that most people don't understand the meaning of racism, fascism, what a dictator is, what Hitler did, etc.

We may argue about what's best for States sports but you have been so spot on about this.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

It's easy to convince the populous that Trump is the boogeyman when the populous isn't educated.

It's all PROJECTION from what the communist Left is actually doing.

racism - demonizing all white men in the country as "the biggest domestic terrorist threat", whining about "white privilege", fear-mongering about the fantasy of "systemic white supremacy", using "affirmative action" and DEI to discriminate against white people

fascism - for example, the Biden Regime colluding with Big Tech to ban and censor people on social media who opposed the covid scamdemic and the tyranny enacted because of it, working with Big Pharma to coerce and force people to be injected with their products

dictator - for example, Biden regime unilaterally and illegally acting to force people to be injected with poison or lose their jobs

"threat to democracy" - the communist Democrats trying to ban Trump from being on the ballot, weaponizing the legal system to persecute Trump supporters (J6 hostages) and use lawfare against Trump to keep him from being able to run for President, Democrats and their RINO collaborators rigging elections everywhere through massive election fraud (eg, with hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots that are all for Biden magically showing up at 3am on election night in every battleground state)
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Exactly, low information or sucking from the straw of the mainstream media and idolized Hollywood minions.
FlossyDFlynt
Wufpack17 said:

Every time I hear someone use the word fascism, I want to ask them to define it without using Google or Wikipedia
Wufpack17
Dictators don't shrink government. They don't relinquish decision making. Taking power away from unelected government agencies isn't the act of a dictator.

Wufpack17
FlossyDFlynt said:

Wufpack17 said:

Every time I hear someone use the word fascism, I want to ask them to define it without using Google or Wikipedia

Threatening to enforce laws already on the books has now been defined as "fascism".
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

The media and leftist turned a dude who used to host the freaking apprentice into some kind of devilish Hitler character . Liberalism is a mental disorder so this is really no surprise . I'd blame the media and the dem politicians as much as the shooter .

Absolutely!
wolfbreath
Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

I'm thinking this is a false flag type.

Really. So they either had someone who was able to put a bullet through the top part of his ear instead of his brain pan. Or they seriously would risk an all out civil war??? For what?
Yeah, I think it would have been the start of a civil war if the assassination attempt had been successful. We came about 1 inch away from this country being changed forever.
DrummerboyWolf
Story from John Solomon about problems within the Secret Service.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/congress-launches-instant-probe-trump-assassination-attempt-demands-answers
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
wolf5
dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

Just looking at it out of context today: a 20 year old with automatic rifle with no special scope nailed a single 400 ft shot with a 3-5 cm margin? That's pretty accurate. Hearing this kid was a registered Republican too. Makes it all the weirder.
It was multiple shots. Definitely will have to wait for details to try and understand more about motive. And also how a kid with a rifle was able to get where he got with time to fire. Outstanding job by secret service though. Maybe this will spur more discussion on gun control, but probably not. Can add this one to the mass shootings thread.

I was following the rally earlier in the day from one reporter. He said there were a lot of folks attending with concealed carry. That was a huge rally.
wolf5
wolfbreath said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

Really. So they either had someone who was able to put a bullet through the top part of his ear instead of his brain pan. Or they seriously would risk an all out civil war??? For what?
Yeah, I think it would have been the start of a civil war if the assassination attempt had been successful. We came about 1 inch away from this country being changed forever.

This "kid" definitely has mental issues from now reading the news. Now Im wondering if there will be another crazy in response to Biden or his admin. Tensions are high now. I mean we all saw what happened on Jan 6, and that was just over false claims. What happens when it goes after the leader? could get a lot worse.
DrummerboyWolf
A staffer for Bennie Thompson, congressman from Mississippi, posted on Facebook "Don't miss next time." Of course Thompson brought to the house floor that "Felons" should not have Secret Service protection.

Oh you people on the left are such wonderful people but Trump and his followers are Nazi's and Deplorables.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/mississippi-congressmans-field-director-says-dont-miss-next-time
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

A staffer for Bennie Thompson, congressman from Mississippi, posted on Facebook "Don't miss next time." Of course Thompson brought to the house floor that "Felons" should not have Secret Service protection.

Oh you people on the left are such wonderful people but Trump and his followers are Nazi's and Deplorables.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/mississippi-congressmans-field-director-says-dont-miss-next-time
The communist Left are EVERYTHING that they accuse the "evil right wing" of being.

The communists are the TRUE fascists, dictators, racists, and threats to democracy.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packofwolves
Watch the reaction of the two counter snipers when the shooter starts firing. Appears 3 shots fired by shooter before being taken out?
dogplasma
wolf5 said:

wolfbreath said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

This "kid" definitely has mental issues from now reading the news. Now Im wondering if there will be another crazy in response to Biden or his admin. Tensions are high now. I mean we all saw what happened on Jan 6, and that was just over false claims. What happens when it goes after the leader? could get a lot worse.
Everyone is foaming at the mouth politically but I think the story will ultimately be about a kid who desperately needed help and didn't get any. I think that's almost always the case with mass shootings, esp. young shooters. More to come though.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
Wufpack17 said:

Brought to you by the Department of "Education" and the NEA
wolfbreath
dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

wolfbreath said:

Ncsufist said:

wolf5 said:

Everyone is foaming at the mouth politically but I think the story will ultimately be about a kid who desperately needed help and didn't get any. I think that's almost always the case with mass shootings, esp. young shooters. More to come though.
I think this one will be different because the target was a former president. The media and the Left has demonized Trump, and they too are at fault.
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

This guy predicted the assassination attempt several months ago. He had a vision from God and describes it in great detail.

Here is a little longer version of this guy talking about Trump's assassination.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying I agree with any of these prophecies or not. This grabbed my interest after seeing it posted here, and I found the full video (actually uploaded to YouTube 3 months ago) and am posting it for others interested in seeing the full context and video. The segment where this guy talks about the Trump assassination starts at around 11:05 in this video.

Bockwinkle
DrummerboyWolf said:

That's incitement of political violence far beyond anything Trump ever said.

I'm sure the DOJ will be right on it.
GuerrillaPack
I haven't watched this full video yet, but in just the first couple minutes Alex Jones makes what I think is a very good point....watch out for the FBI/Govt next acting to stage false flag attacks over the next few weeks (for example, "bombing black churches" as Jones says here), and then blaming those attacks on Trump supporters.

Werewolf
Absolutely, without question, highly probable.

Watching the clip at the moment the 1st shot rang out, Somebody posted earlier, Trump turning his head a 1/2 of a second before the bullet hit his ear. Maybe not even 1/2 a second.
Bas2020
Both of the shooters parents are social workers . I'm guessing your gonna some news come out about how he was indoctrinated at home by his liberal mind warped parents .
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

I haven't watched this full video yet, but in just the first couple minutes Alex Jones makes what I think is a very good point....watch out for the FBI/Govt next acting to stage false flag attacks over the next few weeks (for example, "bombing black churches" as Jones says here), and then blaming those attacks on Trump supporters.

And thanks to the FBI's role on 1/6, we know this is no longer far-fetched.
Werewolf
Werewolf
^
A now-deleted Facebook post by a staffer of Mississippi's lone Democrat congressman appeared to support the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump on Saturday.

The deleted post by Jacqueline Marsaw, a field director for U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Mississippi, said "I don't condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time ooops [sic] that wasn't me talking."
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

And thanks to the FBI's role on 1/6, we know this is no longer far-fetched.
Absolutely. Excellent point. J6 clearly was an orchestrated fake "insurrection", allowed and/or lead by the government itself. There were FBI "informants" within the crowd fomenting the actions, then of course you had the police just allowing the people inside the capitol.
Bockwinkle
Bas2020 said:

Both of the shooters parents are social workers . I'm guessing your gonna some news come out about how he was indoctrinated at home by his liberal mind warped parents .

Luckily precedent has been set and they will be tried as well. The DOJ will get right on it.
Werewolf
Unable to holster her weapon and the others, well...... DEI can change our history. Female SS Director on a mission to make the SS 30% women.

ge_traveler
Werewolf said:

^
A now-deleted Facebook post by a staffer of Mississippi's lone Democrat congressman appeared to support the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump on Saturday.

The deleted post by Jacqueline Marsaw, a field director for U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Mississippi, said "I don't condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time ooops [sic] that wasn't me talking."

Anyone, no matter what party affiliation, should be fired immediately and held accountable for any such comments like this staffer above. This along with hundreds of other comments over the past few years are totally deplorable and have driven the country to where it is today.

Pelosi, Biden, most media have relentlessly attacked Trump and said things that would normally cause the person to be arrested and released from their position. To allow this to continue with no recourse is a missed opportunity to hold folks accountable. When you keep letting the comments happen, well....this is what you get.
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

Unable to holster her weapon and the others, well...... DEI can change our history. Female SS Director on a mission to make the SS 30% women.

And some people want women to be drafted. Can you imagine being in a tank with one of them, or a foxhole? Running around like beheaded chickens.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Video shows Secret Service long rifle marksman set up on rooftop next to Trump.

Did the SS guy on the big gun wait and allow the sniper to get his shots off at Trump and then took the sniper out to silence him?

I think this is a valid question.
wolf5
ge_traveler said:

Werewolf said:

^

Anyone, no matter what party affiliation, should be fired immediately and held accountable for any such comments like this staffer above. This along with hundreds of other comments over the past few years are totally deplorable and have driven the country to where it is today.

Pelosi, Biden, most media have relentlessly attacked Trump and said things that would normally cause the person to be arrested and released from their position. To allow this to continue with no recourse is a missed opportunity to hold folks accountable. When you keep letting the comments happen, well....this is what you get.

Pelosi and Harris have both been targeted as well if you'll recall.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.