Trump Assassination Attempt

88,514 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I saw this yesterday. A flag got tangled at the Trump Rally Saturday and many people are comparing it to an angel. There was definitely an angel on Trump's shoulder Saturday.

This stuff is so gross and selective.

Was the angel on the shoulder of the guy that had his head turned into a canoe by a stray?
No. What's gross is the commie Leftists everywhere refusing to condemn this assassination attempt on Trump, and with most of them I bet actually wishing that Trump was murdered (if they are honest).

But Leftists think it's "gross" to believe in God.

Leftists are demented. You people hate God, and THAT is what is disgusting.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

To summarize according to the Left....

The right saying that some "school shootings" were orchestrated by the government or faked is "so incredibly reprehensible" and "beyond the pale", making anyone who claims that "a raving lunatic who barks at the moon".

But if the Left says that an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, shooting Trump and killing and wounding others was "staged" or "faked"...then that is not reprehensible, not beyond the pale, not crazy.

Love the double standards.

You are the only one on this board that thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax
I see you must be suggesting that there are MANY people on the Left here on this board who believe the assassination attempt on Trump was "staged" or "faked"?

So it's "different" because there are "more people" who think that the assassination attempt on Trump was "staged" or "faked". And so therefore it is "not reprehensible" for the Left to claim that the assassination attempt on Trump and murder and maiming of the people at the rally was "staged" or "faked"?

You are attempting to justify your double standard? It's only "reprehensible" when those on the right say things? But it's perfectly fine for Leftists to say the same things?

Thanks for showing that you support the double standard.

Deranged
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The right saying that some "school shootings" were orchestrated by the government or faked is "so incredibly reprehensible" and "beyond the pale", making anyone who claims that "a raving lunatic who barks at the moon".

But if the Left says that an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, shooting Trump and killing and wounding others was "staged" or "faked"...then that is not reprehensible, not beyond the pale, not crazy.

I see you must be suggesting that there are MANY people on the Left here on this board who believe the assassination attempt on Trump was "staged" or "faked"?

So it's "different" because there are "more people" who think that the assassination attempt on Trump was "staged" or "faked". And so therefore it is "not reprehensible" for the Left to claim that the assassination attempt on Trump and murder and maiming of the people at the rally was "staged" or "faked"?

You are attempting to justify your double standard? It's only "reprehensible" when those on the right say things? But it's perfectly fine for Leftists to say the same things?

Deranged
You have no logical response. So now you just parrot insults like a child.

You have lost the argument.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
Right...God "doesn't care" if you support the despicable political party that cheerleads the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and promotes Sodomite LGBTQ abomination upon the world.

Yet we had slavery (in the name of God), disenfranchised women/black voters, black people lynched with impunity, developed weapons of mass destruction (I'm sure He's a big fan of that), acted as judge and executioner and surely killed peopl who were ultimately innocent, and tore ourselves apart in a war to protect slavery

And now we're (the party I was attracted to as a young voter based on "family values") trying to make sure we can be led by a serial divorcee and cheater on his family, who made a mockery of Christianity and the Bible with his publicity pictures a few years ago.

But sure, focus on just one thing, hypocrite

Pastors and lay people of faith alike, aren't voting for him because of his family history and values. They voting for him because he's the candidate not hostile to them and their values.

Biden is a devout lifelong Catholic. Nobody disputes this.

You may say the left's stance on abortion goes against your values but Biden the Catholic candidate is not hostile to anyone and their religious values.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Biden is a devout lifelong Catholic. Nobody disputes this.

You may say the left's stance on abortion goes against your values but Biden the Catholic candidate is not hostile to anyone and their religious values.
I dispute it. And I bet most conservatives dispute it. He only pretends to be a Christian. There's MILLONS of people all over the world doing this. He doesn't abide by the teachings and commandments of God. That's the crucial test. If you do not believe God when he says that murdering unborn children and promoting LGBTQ abomination is a sin and wrong, then you don't believe God. And if you don't believe what God says or follow what he commands, then you are NOT a real Christian. Period. It doesn't matter if you CLAIM to "be a Catholic" or "be a Christian".
dogplasma
Reports are that the feds have accessed Crooks' phone and still no obvious motive. Saying he "had no friends" and parents say no obvious political bent.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Deranged

No use in arguing with an imbecile
Bockwinkle
Devout catholics aren't pro abortion.
Bockwinkle
Jack Black cancelled the rest of the Tenacious D tour.

I feel so bad for that fat sack of lard.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

People do need to realize that Jack Black and Kyle Gass as Tenacious D is a comedy music show. These two guys are not serious about anything. Sometimes jokes hit, sometimes they are poor taste. But we can't regulate comedians like this.

lol…I'll put this in the reminder bank for a rainy day.
I'd say this about all comedians. What they do is different. At any rate they've apologized and canceled their tour. I think they realize they screwed up royally.

Cancel culture goes both ways. It doesn't work for comedy. They need freedom to say things and work out jokes that may not be what you want to hear.
You probably love Kimmel and Colbert then...
I don't actually but they're allowed to try out jokes to make them work without reprisals
Yeah, no. Jack Black disagrees with you.

"I would never condone hate speech or encourage political violence in any form," he continued, suggesting that all of Tenacious D's work is being put aside for the time being. "After much reflection, I no longer feel it is appropriate to continue the Tenacious D tour, and all future creative plans are on hold. I am grateful to the fans for their support and understanding."
Gulfstream4
dogplasma said:

Reports are that the feds have accessed Crooks' phone and still no obvious motive. Saying he "had no friends" and parents say no obvious political bent.

Well that settles it for me! Life is too short.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

Bygones.
Bockwinkle
Gulfstream4 said:

dogplasma said:

Never gets old.
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Deranged

Keep the childish insults coming. Only proves my point even more.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Deranged

Not worth it
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Deranged

Not worth it
I accept your concession of defeat
ncsupack1
My head hurts
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

My head hurts
Please make it stop...
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Deranged

Not worth it

No defeat here. You're IQ is that of a child who knows absolutely nothing but what you hear from Alex Jones and conspiracy riddled twitter bots.

Anybody who thinks the killing of kids is faked, is surely a great Christian (rolls eyes)
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

My head hurts
Please make it stop...

I wish
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Deranged

Not worth it

No defeat here. You're IQ is that of a child who knows absolutely nothing but what you hear from Alex Jones and conspiracy riddled twitter bots.

Anybody who thinks the killing of kids is faked, is surely a great Christian (rolls eyes)
Yes, I knew you weren't done. You are one of these people who just have to have the last word.

Please, keep it up with your best 2nd grade level insults.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Deranged

Not worth it

Yes, I knew you weren't done. You are one of these people who just have to have the last word.

Please, keep it up with your best 2nd grade level insults.

I was gonna quit until your little "accept defeat" comment.
GuerrillaPack

ETA: I missed that packgrad had already posted a tweet from this guy on the topic of the snipers being inside the building that Crooks shot from, only after initially adding it. Anyways, worth re-emphasizing.
GuerrillaPack
Police or SS snipers were inside the building Crooks climbed up on top of (using a ladder?). They noticed him and even photographed him. They noticed Crooks had a range-finder. The snipers supposedly radioed to command, warning of him. Crooks left after that and then came back for the 3rd time to the building, but still "eluded" being stopped. Secret Service asleep at the switch, or worse?

The cops/SS probably saw him for up to 30 minutes before Crooks started shooting.

As I saw someone say, the Boy Scouts could have done a better job of security at this rally.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-shooting-statement-joe-biden-updates/#post-update-da88464a

Quote:

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt

There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally. The information about the three snipers being inside the building was first reported by BeaverCountian.com.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him. Crooks took out a rangefinder and the sniper radioed to the command post. Crooks disappeared again and then came back a third time with a backpack. The snipers called in with information that he had a backpack and said he was walking towards the back of the building.

Officers believe that Crooks might have used an air conditioning unit to get on top of the roof.
By the time other officers came for backup, he had climbed on top of the building and was positioned above and behind the snipers inside the building, the officer said.

Two other officers who heard the sniper's call tried to get onto the roof. State police started rushing to the scene, but by that time, a Secret Service sniper had already killed Crooks, the officer said.

CBS News' Anna Schecter
GuerrillaPack
How's that for staying on topic and bringing the substance to this thread? But certain posters here just can't resist hurling personal attacks at me.
Bas2020
You ever head the stories about when corrupt correctional officers take a 15 minute "lunch break" from their post in order for inmates to "take out" a prisoner.... just happen to "look the other way". The cameras on Epstein just happened to be "turned off" was he was murdered in jail for instance.

This whole thing has that feel. Nobody can be this incompetent on purpose.

You would think Dems would be equally scared right now... if the SS is this bad why arent they screaming for the Head to be fired? You would think this would naturally potentially affect them as well...or not.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

People do need to realize that Jack Black and Kyle Gass as Tenacious D is a comedy music show. These two guys are not serious about anything. Sometimes jokes hit, sometimes they are poor taste. But we can't regulate comedians like this.

lol…I'll put this in the reminder bank for a rainy day.
I'd say this about all comedians. What they do is different. At any rate they've apologized and canceled their tour. I think they realize they screwed up royally.

Cancel culture goes both ways. It doesn't work for comedy. They need freedom to say things and work out jokes that may not be what you want to hear.

Like this? You think she is just a comedian?

umm no. That's a political statement, not a crafted joke.
grantwolf
I'm guessing you guys also condemn all of the dorks with their trucks that show biden gagged and bound in their flatbeads, right? Right?! I imagine way more people have seen those than whoever this comedian is, which is equally disgusting and un-funny.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

I'm guessing you guys also condemn all of the dorks with their trucks that show biden gagged and bound in their flatbeads, right? Right?! I imagine way more people have seen those than whoever this comedian is, which is equally disgusting and un-funny.

I've literally never seen this in my life, but good whataboutism.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

google image search "biden kidnapped truck".... I've seen it in person and on social media.
Wufpack17
JMO on the security issue...

Is it a conspiracy? No.

The Biden Admin has no motivation to provide the best resources. If it were any other candidate, I have feeling they'd take it more seriously. If something happens(ed) to Trump, so be it.

grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

lol....trump even posted a video of one of the trucks on Truth Social....so....yeah, whatabout.
Bas2020
Wufpack17 said:

JMO on the security issue...

Is it a conspiracy? No.

The Biden Admin has no motivation to provide the best resources. If it were any other candidate, I have feeling they'd take it more seriously. If something happens(ed) to Trump, so be it.

The motivation for honest dems would be to prevent a civil war.... or maybe that is the intent?
packgrad
grantwolf said:

packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

google image search "biden kidnapped truck".... I've seen it in person and on social media.

You've seen photoshopped images of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup truck in person?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.