Trump Assassination Attempt

88,510 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Someone is going to be the sacrificial lamb, who that is will be decided by the administration.
Wlfpk81
this is going really bad for cheatle... 60 days for a report, still hasn't been to the site and took 72 hours to talk to the agents that were there that day. so many inexcusable actions.
Whitetailpack
Congress is tearing Cheatle a new one. No way she survives this.
packofwolves
Whitetailpack said:

Congress is tearing Cheatle a new one. No way she survives this.

She was a disgrace in that hearing today. Needs to be fired now.
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Baker, who has written for the Blaze about the Secret Service, is on with Beck right now. He is giving devastating details about what happened with the assassination attempt.

Within a few hours last Saturday, he had the telemetry from the scope of the sniper that took him out. After about 16 hours, all SS, 3 letter agencies, and local authorities were given a strict gag order about the investigation by Mayorkas. If you talked to anybody, your job was gone. Gag orders lead to good transparency all the time don't you think? There is a coverup going on.

The snipers had Crooks in their sights and thought he might be a friendly because there was supposed to be a sniper on that roof. They did not have one communication channel and were not talking with each other and the guy on the stage with Trump was not hearing when they were talking about the shooter.

I will post the podcast later when it comes up. This is bad for the SS.
Mayorkas is now suspect #1 for being involved in this assassination attempt, IMO. Congress needs to subpoena that traitorous little rat-faced weasel and find out why he's implemented this gag order, and what he's up to.

These communists always think that everyone is just as stupid as the average 70 IQ DemonRat voter, and therefore they will just get away with all their crimes/frauds/lies and nobody will ever discover the truth and find out.

That's not the way this works. That's not how the JFK assassination and subsequent cover-up played out, for example. The public learned the truth, even though the CIA/FBI/Congress worked very hard to cover up the truth. There is a subset of the population that don't vote communist and have IQs above 80 who are capable of seeing through their BS.
Wolfpack8602
The SS director might be the absolute worst director/leader I've ever witnessed in my life after watching some of the hearings today.
GuerrillaPack
TOTAL BEATDOWN of Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle in Congress!! She obviously was instructed by the traitorous weasel DHS head Mayorkas (that oversees the SS) to stonewall and not provide any answers to questions.

Representatives are calling for her to be charged with perjury for her lies today in the hearing, and of course demanding that she step down immediately.

https://instagr.am/p/C9vIxAzSGG3
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Baker, who has written for the Blaze about the Secret Service, is on with Beck right now. He is giving devastating details about what happened with the assassination attempt.

Within a few hours last Saturday, he had the telemetry from the scope of the sniper that took him out. After about 16 hours, all SS, 3 letter agencies, and local authorities were given a strict gag order about the investigation by Mayorkas. If you talked to anybody, your job was gone. Gag orders lead to good transparency all the time don't you think? There is a coverup going on.

The snipers had Crooks in their sights and thought he might be a friendly because there was supposed to be a sniper on that roof. They did not have one communication channel and were not talking with each other and the guy on the stage with Trump was not hearing when they were talking about the shooter.

Here is the "Best of" podcast from today. Steve Baker is on and Carol Roth who used to be Wall Street Guru explains the shorting of Trump's stock the day before the assassination. She said it does look bad, but there were reasons that it showed up the day before, but it doesn't appear to be anything nefarious. I was busy when she was on so I did not catch it all.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/best-of-the-program-guests-carol-roth-steve-baker-7-22-24/id620967489?i=1000663008413
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

TOTAL BEATDOWN of Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle in Congress!! She obviously was instructed by the traitorous weasel DHS head Mayorkas (that oversees the SS) to stonewall and not provide any answers to questions.

Representatives are calling for her to be charged with perjury for her lies today in the hearing, and of course demanding that she step down immediately.

https://instagr.am/p/C9vIxAzSGG3
Pretty good stuff from the very beautiful congresswoman from Florida. She ripped the SS Director a new one.
FlossyDFlynt

Bipartisan call for her resignation after the hearing today. Its nice to see not all things in DC are partisan.

Also, shout out to AOC. While she is usually a bumbling idiot, she did a great job today during the hearing. Never thought I would say that
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Mayorkas is now suspect #1 for being involved in this assassination attempt, IMO. Congress needs to subpoena that traitorous little rat-faced weasel and find out why he's implemented this gag order, and what he's up to.

These communists always think that everyone is just as stupid as the average 70 IQ DemonRat voter, and therefore they will just get away with all their crimes/frauds/lies and nobody will ever discover the truth and find out.

That's not the way this works. That's not how the JFK assassination and subsequent cover-up played out, for example. The public learned the truth, even though the CIA/FBI/Congress worked very hard to cover up the truth. There is a subset of the population that don't vote communist and have IQs above 80 who are capable of seeing through their BS.

Mayorkas has done tremendous damage to our country.
flylike44
She's being so obtuse because the groundwork for her departure is still being laid out. Why fall on her sword publicly and add to an already disastrous couple of weeks for the Jill Biden administration? No reason to. She'll take the beat down and will be taken care of. This thing will be strung out for months, if not longer. She'll be gone by then.
ncsupack1
I don't think she last much longer.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Not after the beating she took today. I'm sure she'll be a good liberal and will be taken care of with a nice sum of money or a sweet gig.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not after the beating she took today. I'm sure she'll be a good liberal and will be taken care of with a nice sum of money or a sweet gig.
I think there are certain jobs that a failure means you lose your job. And what happened to Trump is one of them, no sitting or past president should have that happen period. You take jobs knowing this going in.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I think there are certain jobs that a failure means you lose your job. And what happened to Trump is one of them, no sitting or past president should have that happen period. You take jobs knowing this going in.

Yeah, she's cooked.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, she's cooked.
Agree
flylike44
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

It appears that you and I are in the same business. Catastrophic failures of this magnitude in our line of work in many instances mean nobody survives to testify about anything. If gross negligence is involved, then heads roll. We're "lucky" in that regard as it pertains to this situation. She's responsible for the death of Cory Comperatore. She should have already been fired. Not forced to resign. Fired.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a thread reader drop about the assassination. Apparently they tracked several phones with connection to Crooks. Don't know the veracity but some interesting data.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1815446054428352591.html
Werewolf
Maybe need a new thread - assassination #2 plot?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Certainly plausible, fellas, certainly plausible. LOL

Skylitdrive
Werewolf said:

Certainly plausible, fellas, certainly plausible. LOL

MSM hasn't confirmed this, so its a conspiracy theory at this point, right?
Werewolf
If not vetted by the MSM, it is nothing more than conspiracy theory, you are 100% correct! Mark it down as fact.

Snopes.com says so!
Werewolf
Jason Goodman with Crowd Source the Truth has been a great citizen Jounalist for many years. He had video clips of helicopters in Las Vegas country music concert with machine gun (Saw) firing from them, etc. which was probably a hit on the Saudi Crown Prince.
Hypothetically Speaking: Assassination Edition (youtube.com)
Werewolf
Fellas, I don't know who this Erik Prince guy is but he probably doesn't know Sheeeit about warfare, ballistics or snipers.

Werewolf
Photo of a guy in the hatch of the water tank, looking for it.
Werewolf
This is the pic....and tied to the Erik Prince tweet.

DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Fellas, I don't know who this Erik Prince guy is but he probably doesn't know Sheeeit about warfare, ballistics or snipers.

Were,

You are completely wrong about Erik Prince. He is a former Navy Seal, the founder of Blackwater, which was the company that sent private trained men to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. He knows his stuff and then some. Trust me on this.
Werewolf
Drummer, I'm being facetious........I have become cynical after all these months. :-)
Skylitdrive
Werewolf said:

Multiple attendees made reference to a shooter on the water tower on air but , ya know, lunatic trump conspiracy theorists.
Werewolf
Why my posts have become cynical over most of the topics here. It's mind blowing to me that people cannot get their heads out of their asses. All the ridiculous **** w Biden and Kamala we watch........I've told the guys here many times about Big Mike, it ain't Joe, etc.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Drummer, I'm being facetious........I have become cynical after all these months. :-)
Gotcha, did not catch the sarcasm.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

I met Mr. Prince briefly in Dubai. Got to shake his hand.
erniencsu02
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I met Mr. Prince briefly in Dubai. Got to shake his hand.
sounds like you are tied into all this.

lol
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.