Trump Assassination Attempt

88,506 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nairo said:

Hey fellas. You might want to consider there is no grand conspiracy here, and just a lone mentally ill actor as is most often the case. Life is too short for these wild speculations

"Don't beleive your lying eyes"

Got it, thanks for the "advice".
GuerrillaPack
Retired Green Beret Level One Sniper Says Trump Rally Was Planned Coordinated Attack

Only thing to criticize in his analysis was him questioning how Crooks "got past security"...since Crooks was outside the rally itself and therefore didn't go through security.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Definitely looks like a possible co-conspirator and/or someone with prior knowledge. She starts smirking right as the first shots are fired, looks to the right several times like she knows what's coming, doesn't react in fear, and is ready to film what she hopes is Trump dying.
Come on guys. They were looking at the big video screen as Trump was talking about immigration. That is why she was looking to the right. There were lots of press and other people still taking pictures and video and this was right in front of her. If you watch the video of the whole thing and watch her it gives a different impression in my opinion. I bet at least 50% or more of the people there were using their cameras as this was going on. I just think people are looking for something that is not there.

If you look at the end of the Lawrence Jones video they show when the shots happen. Watch her on that video.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Retired Green Beret Level One Sniper Says Trump Rally Was Planned Coordinated Attack

Only thing to criticize in his analysis was him questioning how Crooks "got past security"...since Crooks was outside the rally itself and therefore didn't go through security.

Tell this guy "life is too short" and move on.

-Nairo
dogplasma
Nairo said:

Hey fellas. You might want to consider there is no grand conspiracy here, and just a lone mentally ill actor as is most often the case. Life is too short for these wild speculations
Come on, man, that's crazy talk. Get with the program.
wolf5
Bockwinkle said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pennsylvania has a closed primary. People are thinking this Crooks only registered as Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. His donations to "Act Blue" or whatever Leftist organization shows where his true political ideology lies. He certainly was not a conservative.

Another theory that's been floated is he's actually a republican and was disgusted by claims of an election stolen and donated in response. I mean Trump contributed to Democrats back in the day. Just a theory.

EL OH EL

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-rally-gunman-thomas-crooks-was-definitely-conservative-classmate-recalls

grantwolf
Planned coordinated attack. They just forgot to find a guy that could aim.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Nairo said:

Lol. Life is too short to speculate about an attempted assassination of a Republican president candidate guys. Move on!!!

Zzzzzz
It's not like the U. S. Government/CIA has ever been involved with other assassinations that we know of. Oh wait there might be a few.
Gulfstream4
wolf5 said:

Bockwinkle said:

wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pennsylvania has a closed primary. People are thinking this Crooks only registered as Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. His donations to "Act Blue" or whatever Leftist organization shows where his true political ideology lies. He certainly was not a conservative.

Another theory that's been floated is he's actually a republican and was disgusted by claims of an election stolen and donated in response. I mean Trump contributed to Democrats back in the day. Just a theory.

EL OH EL

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-rally-gunman-thomas-crooks-was-definitely-conservative-classmate-recalls

I'm noticing this is the left's strongest talking point. I expect this to be on blast the next few days.
packgrad
dogplasma said:

Nairo said:

Come on, man, that's crazy talk. Get with the program.

Yeah, guys. Quit speculating on a presidential assassination attempt that happened a day and a half ago. Be patient like the Dems and only deal in fact! Get with the program.

Zzzzz
Bas2020
I agree... let it play out but damn if all these "conspiracy theories" dont end up being correct lately.

You are crazy to not believe the Russian Collusion hoax

You are crazy to not believe the 51 Intell officials who told us the Hunter lap top was a fake

You are crazy to think Covid originated in a Wuhan lab

You are crazy to not take the Vaccinne or risk losing your job

You are crazy to think Biden has dementia and it is being covered up by our Gov't

--------

IF the media and Dems didnt lie about almost everything perhaps there wouldnt be a enormous distrust in this nation.
Bockwinkle
erniencsu02
wow. Shooter appeared in a Blackrock advertisement couple years ago.

Gulfstream4
erniencsu02 said:

Don't talk about that. Life is too short.
wolf howl
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

wolf howl said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packofwolves said:

Watch the reaction of the two counter snipers when the shooter starts firing. Appears 3 shots fired by shooter before being taken out?

reporrts now say local law enforcement was trying to engage the shooter before he shot.....so may be that he was not exposed on roof until he tried to fire off some rushed shots and SS took him as soon as his head popped up
The fact the SS allowed access to roofs with direct line of sight angles to the stage is beyond a colossal failure. I guess the US Secret Service boss being a DEI hire from freaking Pepsi doesn't help out a lot here huh? And how does Trump have 3 women SHORTER than him on his detail? Any women tbh is too many but THREE? JFC.
from what i am readind/hearing the building was considered outside the permiter so local pd was responsible....lack of proper protection for certain events provided has been something that people have been speaking about for a while
Any roof within 1000 yards of that stage should have been secured much less 150-200 yards away. That's a very close in range when you're shooting a scoped rifle. It did look like local PD counter sniper scoped him out before he ever pulled the trigger and after he fired 8 rounds or whatever it turns out he did, was neutralized.

The interview from a guy that attended a similar rally 4 years ago talking about how many snipers on every rooftop there was and then he immediately noticed this time the lack of overtop coverage, concerning to say the least.
erniencsu02
Gulfstream4 said:

erniencsu02 said:

Don't talk about that. Life is too short.
lol gotcha
DrummerboyWolf
wolf howl said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

wolf howl said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packofwolves said:

Watch the reaction of the two counter snipers when the shooter starts firing. Appears 3 shots fired by shooter before being taken out?

reporrts now say local law enforcement was trying to engage the shooter before he shot.....so may be that he was not exposed on roof until he tried to fire off some rushed shots and SS took him as soon as his head popped up
The fact the SS allowed access to roofs with direct line of sight angles to the stage is beyond a colossal failure. I guess the US Secret Service boss being a DEI hire from freaking Pepsi doesn't help out a lot here huh? And how does Trump have 3 women SHORTER than him on his detail? Any women tbh is too many but THREE? JFC.
from what i am readind/hearing the building was considered outside the permiter so local pd was responsible....lack of proper protection for certain events provided has been something that people have been speaking about for a while
Any roof within 1000 yards of that stage should have been secured much less 150-200 yards away. That's a very close in range when you're shooting a scoped rifle. It did look like local PD counter sniper scoped him out before he ever pulled the trigger and after he fired 8 rounds or whatever it turns out he did, was neutralized.

The interview from a guy that attended a similar rally 4 years ago talking about how many snipers on every rooftop there was and then he immediately noticed this time the lack of overtop coverage, concerning to say the least.
To be fair, 4 years ago, Trump was POTUS and the SS detail would be much larger.

There are no excuses for somebody being able to get that close and elevated. Heads have to roll on this. I think Bongino said that there was only one SS agent from his regular detail there on Saturday. I think he said the guy's name was Kern and he is usually the Special Agent in Charge of that detail. I will see if I can find that and post it.
Bockwinkle

Circle Back is scared for journalists because they missed.
ncsupack1
What a complete failure on the SS.
DrummerboyWolf
Salena Zito, and independent journalist, is getting ready to be on with Glenn Beck if you can listen. She was about 5 feet away from Trump the other day and is going to talk about it.
Wolfpack8602
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Another theory could be he was a never Trumper and believed the lies of liberals saying he was hilter and a threat to democracy so he thought he was doing the noble thing because who would protest about killing hitler?

Rick Wilson is a republican who's called for violence against trump and is celebrated on the left for rhetoric.
Bas2020
Loner kid with no purpose.

One of both of his Parents are left wing kooks who probably echo the TDS stuff they hear from the MSM at the dining room table. Most likely the mother is driving force.

Kid thought he would be a hero to 50% of the country and give his life purpose .

I dont think he is affiliated with anyone else or any grand conspiracy.

Not ruling out semi- intentional lapse in SS by somebody on the detail, or just pure incompetence by DEI level SS agents and top brass.

That's my prediction. Well see what comes out.

Bockwinkle
Gulfstream4
The kid registered as a republican to monkey wrench the system in PA. Democrats have a long history of doing this.
Bockwinkle
Gulfstream4 said:

The kid registered as a republican to monkey wrench the system in PA. Democrats have a long history of doing this.

They literally told us they were doing that back in the primary season. Memoryholed.....
Bockwinkle
#1 inciters, TDS champions benched.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-yanks-anti-trump-morning-joe-off-air-following-assassination-attempt
Gulfstream4
Bockwinkle said:

#1 inciters, TDS champions benched.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-yanks-anti-trump-morning-joe-off-air-following-assassination-attempt

Great. Now where is Sampty going to get her talking points?
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
ABC says it's Trump's fault.

DrummerboyWolf
I saw this yesterday. A flag got tangled at the Trump Rally Saturday and many people are comparing it to an angel. There was definitely an angel on Trump's shoulder Saturday.

BigBarryWood
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

This guy has got to be on suicide watch. Trump needs to send a team of retired military to protect this guy.

If, if, IF this is true-wow. Could this be a high level government plot to allow the killing of the former President and then kill the shooter Jack Ruby style?

Sounds far fetched, I know….but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

One thing is for sure. This guy better have his head on a swivel.

Doesn't sound far fetched at all. It's like a plot from a movie.
MoCoWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

I saw this yesterday. A flag got tangled at the Trump Rally Saturday and many people are comparing it to an angel. There was definitely an angel on Trump's shoulder Saturday.

Legit LOL
GuerrillaPack
From what I'm seeing on social media as well as hearing from people I've talked to "in real life", there is a sizeable portion of the Leftist-Democrat public who believe that this was a "fake" assassination attempt, "staged by Trump".

Wait...I thought commie Leftist libtards didn't believe in "conspiracy theories".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack said:

From what I'm seeing on social media as well as hearing from people I've talked to "in real life", there is a sizeable portion of the Leftist-Democrat public who believe that this was a "fake" assassination attempt, "staged by Trump".

Wait...I thought commie Leftist libtards didn't believe in "conspiracy theories".

They only beleive what MSNBC tells them to beleive.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.