Trump Assassination Attempt

88,520 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Folks, we do not have any factual evidence that this was anything other than a lone shooter! Do we have some interesting scenarios? Yes!

That said, if anything, other than a lone shooter, is to come out, it probably will not be good for our country. I think we need to pray this was only gross negligence!

Thank you for being the voice of reason Cary.
Cary, do you really want to be lumped in with a flaming Leftist like Civ on this?

According to Leftists, the "voice of reason" is always someone who supports the official narrative from the criminal Marxist Lamestream media / criminal Establishment "Deep State".
The only people lumping me in with anybody are people that just want to lump me in with anybody. I think my post was a thoughtful post. All we have are a dead body and a bunch of ineptness.

Could something else be discovered? Yes! Until then, all we have are a dead body and a bunch of ineptness.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Folks, we do not have any factual evidence that this was anything other than a lone shooter! Do we have some interesting scenarios? Yes!

That said, if anything, other than a lone shooter, is to come out, it probably will not be good for our country. I think we need to pray this was only gross negligence!

Cary, do you really want to be lumped in with a flaming Leftist like Civ on this?

According to Leftists, the "voice of reason" is always someone who supports the official narrative from the criminal Marxist Lamestream media / criminal Establishment "Deep State".
The only people lumping me in with anybody are people that just want to lump me in with anybody. I think my post was a thoughtful post. All we have are a dead body and a bunch of ineptness.

Could something else be discovered? Yes! Until then, all we have are a dead body and a bunch of ineptness.
Well said Cary.
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

caryking said:

This is wishful/hopeful thinking, that you want to be true. No, "ineptness" is not all that the evidence points to.

We have a LOT of evidence indicating that this is much more than just some "lone nut" and ineptness. There's a ton of evidence pointing to things not adding up with the official story -- importantly, which indicates that this was allowed to happen, or that Crooks was a patsy being helped/run by someone else (possibly FB/CIA/Feds).
Oldsouljer
78wilsonpack said:

Civilized said:

78wilsonpack said:

If I recall correctly was Ronnie Jackson was the physician to the President in the white House for Trump, Obama and also maybe Bush too. So, if he was ok for Obama why are the Dems questioning him now.
Because his letter about Obama didn't sound like it was written about a comic book hero, and because Trump is obese and clearly not in "excellent health" as Jackson claimed, and because Jackson subsequently beclowned himself when he was outed years later for getting drunk and being lewd towards his staff and creating a hostile work environment.
I just stated facts. He was the physician to three presidents. You said nothing other than your personal opinion unless you are a medical doctor.
Besides, he's a prolific golfer, how can he not be in excellent health?
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

This is wishful/hopeful thinking, that you want to be true. No, "ineptness" is not all evidence points to.

We have a LOT of evidence indicating that this is much more than just some "lone nut" and ineptness. There's a ton of evidence not adding up about the official story -- importantly, which indicates this was allowed to happen, or that Crooks was a patsy being helped/run by someone else (possibly FB/CIA/Feds).
GP, no offense, but that's just not true, right now…

As I see this, we have a lot of ineptness that some are drawing conclusions to another possibility. Trust me, I see all the other possibilities; however, I know I'm drawing conclusions to get there.

I also think having a lone shooter is better for the sanity of this country. Now, if we have some collusion, then that needs to be rooted out. I say all this with the same brain, and mouth, that believes in a deep state!
Bockwinkle
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

This is wishful/hopeful thinking, that you want to be true. No, "ineptness" is not all evidence points to.

We have a LOT of evidence indicating that this is much more than just some "lone nut" and ineptness. There's a ton of evidence not adding up about the official story -- importantly, which indicates this was allowed to happen, or that Crooks was a patsy being helped/run by someone else (possibly FB/CIA/Feds).

As I see this, we have a lot of ineptness that some are drawing conclusions to another possibility. Trust me, I see all the other possibilities; however, I know I'm drawing conclusions to get there.

I also think having a lone shooter is better for the sanity of this country. Now, if we have some collusion, then that needs to be rooted out. I say all this with the same brain, and mouth, that believes in a deep state!

As a wise man once said...

Life is short, why worry about it?
caryking
Bockwinkle said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

I don't think about this, too much…. I agree that life's too short. Now, I do think about the Federal Governments leaders. They affect my livelihood and the culture.
Packforlife
I do not honestly want to argue politics I would just like to give my honest opinion it's only mine so don't start hating me. I was at one time in life a very happy Democrat and about half way through the Obama administration I started having second thought just did not like some things I was seeing and hearing so at that time I switched to independent and felt good about it I like being open minded and not attaching myself to one certain party. But after the last 4 years of Biden administration and the things going on the shoving of the lgbtq community on us the celebration of men competing in women's sports the idea of hiring using standard of quota and not experience the idea of flooding our country with God knows who just to create more votes and calling rally where buildings are burned stores are vandalized and police officers spit on and calling them peaceful protests to me enough is enough . In my opinion the democratic party is being over run with crazy ideas and basically America haters. So if you have a problem with me turning to the republican party after all of that and you are upset with me voting for Trump so be it. If Trump is so bad it really says a lot about your party that someone you called crazy and physchotic is so damn popular that should be enough reason for yall to rethink your platform.
Gulfstream4
Bockwinkle said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

lol
Gulfstream4
Packforlife said:

I do not honestly want to argue politics I would just like to give my honest opinion it's only mine so don't start hating me. I was at one time in life a very happy Democrat and about half way through the Obama administration I started having second thought just did not like some things I was seeing and hearing so at that time I switched to independent and felt good about it I like being open minded and not attaching myself to one certain party. But after the last 4 years of Biden administration and the things going on the shoving of the lgbtq community on us the celebration of men competing in women's sports the idea of hiring using standard of quota and not experience the idea of flooding our country with God knows who just to create more votes and calling rally where buildings are burned stores are vandalized and police officers spit on and calling them peaceful protests to me enough is enough . In my opinion the democratic party is being over run with crazy ideas and basically America haters. So if you have a problem with me turning to the republican party after all of that and you are upset with me voting for Trump so be it. If Trump is so bad it really says a lot about your party that someone you called crazy and physchotic is so damn popular that should be enough reason for yall to rethink your platform.

Solid post
SmaptyWolf
Packforlife said:

Tell me you watch Fox News without telling me you watch Fox News.

Unfortunately cartoonish propaganda works.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

My friend, you never challenge the poster. You are just here for the drive by.
CoachCase
Preach! You get it! Common sense left the Democratic Party years ago! Brainwashing and using scare tactics have become a mainstay of the Left since they have no legitimate platform to run on!
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Gaslighting fail

Everything he said is 100% true, and you don't need controlled opposition RINO Faux News to realize it.
Werewolf
Picking a RINO deep state pawn is not entirely out of the question.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
CoachCase said:

Preach! You get it! Common sense left the Democratic Party years ago! Brainwashing and using scare tactics have become a mainstay of the Left since they have no legitimate platform to run on!
It's a disaster because the Party has become so extreme and unrecognizable that the two-party system, which used to serve the Republic adequately if not particularly well, is threatened.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

That is so true!
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Fox News, etc, only exist to keep you guys in a perpetual state of outrage. It's how they make money, and how they keep you voting for crooks. There's literally nothing on his list of grievances that are tethered to reality, it's just the nonsense that conservative media bangs on 24/7.

Would you really like me to go through that line by line and explain why it's ridiculous? Would it make a difference? I doubt it. The sliding board you're on only goes one way.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Fox News, etc, only exist to keep you guys in a perpetual state of outrage. It's how they make money, and how they keep you voting for crooks. There's literally nothing on his list of grievances that are tethered to reality, it's just the nonsense that conservative media bangs on 24/7.

Would you really like me to go through that line by line and explain why it's ridiculous? Would it make a difference? I doubt it. The sliding board you're on only goes one way.

You really make no sense at all. I could replace Fox News (which you seem to watch a lot of) with any other MSM outlet and say the exact same thing you just said but aimed at democrats.

I do give you credit. You are a true believer and good little liberal.

GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Complete inversion of reality from a Leftist, once again. It's the communist Left's ideology that actually has no connection to reality, and that is about 99% false.

And the extreme far Left commie Lamestream Establishment media (CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/NY Times/etc) exists to keep libtards in a perpetual state of outrage -- and also keep them completely deceived and deluded on every major issue and living in a fantasy world of the Marxists' creation.

FoxNews at least gives about 90% truth. But they deceive in key areas - such as, notable recent example, calling the rigged 2020 election for Biden almost before any other network and propping up the "legitimacy" of that fraudulent election.

The far Left Lamestream media gives you about 5% truth.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

You really make no sense at all. I could replace Fox News (which you seem to watch a lot of) with any other MSM outlet and say the exact same thing you just said but aimed at democrats.

Cool story, except the MSM aren't the ones getting fined billions of dollars for lying to you. It's takes a special kind of stupid to keep listening to guys who admit in court that they lie to you all the time.

But if the microscopic handful of incidents where a man wanted to compete in a woman's sport is what keeps you up at night, then you've got bigger problems anyway.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Well said Cary.

It's the amount of ineptness that makes this whole thing stink. I am on the page of a single nut job lone shooter. But how can the secret service be that inept. I just hope it is an honest and thorough investigation with all details released to the public. And there better be people fired.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Well said Cary.

It's the amount of ineptness that makes this whole thing stink. I am on the page of a single nut job lone shooter. But how can the secret service be that inept. I just hope it is an honest and thorough investigation with all details released to the public. And there better be people fired.

Inept comes with poor leadership and complacency. It's been what 40 plus years since this has happened?
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Cool story, except the MSM aren't the ones getting fined billions of dollars for lying to you. It's takes a special kind of stupid to keep listening to guys who admit in court that they lie to you all the time.

But if the microscopic handful of incidents where a man wanted to compete in a woman's sport is what keeps you up at night, then you've got bigger problems anyway.

Please post the link where Fox News admits lying all the time to their viewers
DrummerboyWolf
Guy can we please keep this about the assassination attempt. If you have new things to share about that then please feel free to post. Don't let the trolls switch the narrative on this thread please. There are plenty of other places to in the Water Cooler for the back and forth.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

During discovery in the Dominion case, tons of internal texts and memos were released showing clearly that you guys are being lied to all the time, and not just about the 2020 election. Anyway, here, let me google that for you:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fox+news+admits+lying+in+court&sca_esv=da4bf7f7e18dacaf&hl=en&sxsrf=ADLYWILU0WAMJnIfsGMNmWjB3UoLHgmqEA%3A1721657146706&source=hp&ei=OmeeZr7lKJ6vptQPgoC8uA0&iflsig=AL9hbdgAAAAAZp51SnkZKkEksS3zbDY-pUguaHO1o-Mr&ved=0ahUKEwi-6pvV6LqHAxWel4kEHQIAD9cQ4dUDCBc&uact=5&oq=fox+news+admits+lying+in+court&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6Ih5mb3ggbmV3cyBhZG1pdHMgbHlpbmcgaW4gY291cnRIgQlQAFgAcAB4AJABAJgBW6ABW6oBATG4AQPIAQD4AQL4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCSBwCgB1I&sclient=gws-wiz
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

Their lies will cost them over a billion dollars when all is said and done.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Didn't CNN settle with Nick Sandmann the Catholic school boy for a large sum of money? You still watch them, right? Are you that "special kind of stupid" you're talking about?

And I know you've never competed a day in your life so it's difficult for you to understand but it's unfair for women to compete against men.

Enough derailing of this thread.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

Their lies will cost them over a billion dollars when all is said and done.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/07/media/cnn-settles-lawsuit-viral-video
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Well said Cary.

I just don't have a lot of confidence in the investigation to tells us the truth. Wish I didn't feel that way, but I do.
Wolfpack8602
SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Packforlife said:

During discovery in the Dominion case, tons of internal texts and memos were released showing clearly that you guys are being lied to all the time, and not just about the 2020 election. Anyway, here, let me google that for you:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fox+news+admits+lying+in+court&sca_esv=da4bf7f7e18dacaf&hl=en&sxsrf=ADLYWILU0WAMJnIfsGMNmWjB3UoLHgmqEA%3A1721657146706&source=hp&ei=OmeeZr7lKJ6vptQPgoC8uA0&iflsig=AL9hbdgAAAAAZp51SnkZKkEksS3zbDY-pUguaHO1o-Mr&ved=0ahUKEwi-6pvV6LqHAxWel4kEHQIAD9cQ4dUDCBc&uact=5&oq=fox+news+admits+lying+in+court&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6Ih5mb3ggbmV3cyBhZG1pdHMgbHlpbmcgaW4gY291cnRIgQlQAFgAcAB4AJABAJgBW6ABW6oBATG4AQPIAQD4AQL4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCSBwCgB1I&sclient=gws-wiz

Yep many of their hosts pushed falsehoods about the election and they looked absolutely stupid doing it.

One reason why I stopped watching it.

But your claim is once again exaggerated. "Lying all the time" was really pushing false narratives about the election.

Other news outlets have been sued as well. Three hosts from your beloved MSNBC are being sued for lying about "mass hysterectomies" on ICE center detainees. That is going to trial later this year.

It's almost like mainstream media is in it for financial profits instead of actual news reporting.
ncsupack1
Come on, let's try to stay on track.
DrummerboyWolf
Steve Baker, who has written for the Blaze about the Secret Service, is on with Beck right now. He is giving devastating details about what happened with the assassination attempt.

Within a few hours last Saturday, he had the telemetry from the scope of the sniper that took him out. After about 16 hours, all SS, 3 letter agencies, and local authorities were given a strict gag order about the investigation by Mayorkas. If you talked to anybody, your job was gone. Gag orders lead to good transparency all the time don't you think? There is a coverup going on.

The snipers had Crooks in their sights and thought he might be a friendly because there was supposed to be a sniper on that roof. They did not have one communication channel and were not talking with each other and the guy on the stage with Trump was not hearing when they were talking about the shooter.

I will post the podcast later when it comes up. This is bad for the SS.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Baker, who has written for the Blaze about the Secret Service, is on with Beck right now. He is giving devastating details about what happened with the assassination attempt.

Within a few hours last Saturday, he had the telemetry from the scope of the sniper that took him out. After about 16 hours, all SS, 3 letter agencies, and local authorities were given a strict gag order about the investigation by Mayorkas. If you talked to anybody, your job was gone. Gag orders lead to good transparency all the time don't you think? There is a coverup going on.

The snipers had Crooks in their sights and thought he might be a friendly because there was supposed to be a sniper on that roof. They did not have one communication channel and were not talking with each other and the guy on the stage with Trump was not hearing when they were talking about the shooter.

I will post the podcast later when it comes up. This is bad for the SS.

Sounded like SYA is going on.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a preliminary report from Senator Ron Johnson. This is some of what Steve Baker was talking about.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/rep-ron-johnson-drops-bombshell-preliminary-findings-investigation/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.