Trump Assassination Attempt

88,519 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

wolf howl said:

Totally classless and not at all surprising. Unfortunately morals in this country (and abroad) are at an all time low so it's fine to just wish death on other people, encouraged even if you're in the media/entertainment business.
Leftists have no morality or ethics. They've been fanatically WORSHIPPING being able to mass murder millions of unborn children for the last 50 years, calling it a "sacred right" to be able to do so. And over the last 15-20 years they've descended into further and further depravity, first with endorsement of the Sodomite agenda and each new "installment" of the LGBTQ2+ agenda that comes down the pipe from their Marxist overlords -- 70 genders, drag queen story time for school children, and not too long into the future overt normalization and decriminalization of pedophilia (calling them MAPs or "minor attracted persons").
Hey look, Marxist overlords and 70 genders! Get some new material, JFC.

Hit a nerve did he?
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

ETA: GP's approach to life is exactly the type of hate-filled speech and beliefs (you'll never convince me he is a Christian)m with the amount of hate he speaks here) that should be one of the major lessons learned from this weekend's violence. Just hating someone because you disagree with them or their lifestyle is NOT productive. Jesus knew that.

"hate speech", "hate-filled"...LOL. Sounds like the screeching of a hysterical Leftist.

This the mantra that Leftists use to try to silence real Christians and real conservatives -- who strongly condemn the heinous wicked things going on in this world, such as mass murdering millions of unborn children, LGBTQ abomination, etc.

You don't think the communist Left hates? They hate Trump and real conservatives and real Christians with a fanatical passion. The Left hates too. They just hate what is good and hate good people. Conversely, conservatives and decent people hate the wicked. EVERYBODY hates things, just like everybody loves certain things.

God hates. God hates wickedness and wicked people. I'm in good company.

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

Yeah, i think you missed the Jesus part though. Keep on hating. You sound like one miserable lout. Not to mention dumb enough to think the world is flat.
GP somehow manages to ruin every single thread on this board...
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

ETA: GP's approach to life is exactly the type of hate-filled speech and beliefs (you'll never convince me he is a Christian)m with the amount of hate he speaks here) that should be one of the major lessons learned from this weekend's violence. Just hating someone because you disagree with them or their lifestyle is NOT productive. Jesus knew that.

"hate speech", "hate-filled"...LOL. Sounds like the screeching of a hysterical Leftist.

This the mantra that Leftists use to try to silence real Christians and real conservatives -- who strongly condemn the heinous wicked things going on in this world, such as mass murdering millions of unborn children, LGBTQ abomination, etc.

You don't think the communist Left hates? They hate Trump and real conservatives and real Christians with a fanatical passion. The Left hates too. They just hate what is good and hate good people. Conversely, conservatives and decent people hate the wicked. EVERYBODY hates things, just like everybody loves certain things.

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

Yeah, i think you missed the Jesus part though. Keep on hating. You sound like one miserable lout. Not to mention dumb enough to think the world is flat.

He's also dumb enough to think school shootings are a government psyop.

I dont think Jesus would appreciate that.

And the Buffalo store shooting was a Hollywood production..

I mean, saying these things out loud - and he's proud that he's in the 10% club of dummies

I wonder does the Left leaning hater equivalent to GP say the GOP staged this weekend assassination attempt? I mean, that aligns closely with his usual MO, right?
Yeah, there is someone posting here sporadically now that has already inferred that... GP is not the only idiot here by far, so let's be clear about that at least.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GP somehow manages to ruin every single thread on this board...
Nope. I didn't take this off into a tangent. Another poster made a post about how God protected Trump (which I'm not saying took it off to a tangent). Then other posters started arguing about how God "doesn't care about politics". Then someone asked "which God?". And I merely answered the question.

Sensitive little snowflakes like you whining all the time is what ruins threads.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oh, so the Messiah told us to blindly obey worldly, man-made governments?

Newsflash genius....the Messiah was persecuted and MURDERED by wicked, corrupt governments - both the government of Herod and the Pharisees, and the Roman government.

The book of Revelation warns of a coming one-world government that will administer the Mark of the Beast and persecute and kill those who follow the Messiah and God.

But yeah, libtards would have us believe in this watered down false version of "Christianity" with this FALSE "Jesus" that is a libtard hippie that tells us to worship the government and "be uber tolerant and love EVERYTHING" including the wicked. Sorry, you can't fool everybody with that crap. Real Christians actually know the Bible.

Real Christians don't believe school shootings are fake Judgement day will be harsh for you.
Burn in hell GP
I think what you are REALLY upset about is that your precious gun control agenda gets derailed when we expose all the fake "school shooting" psyops. If you really "cared about children", you should be happy to know that in many of these cases children did not actually die.

But we know that the communist Left actually cares NOTHING about children. It's all crocodile tears. Because they religiously worship being able to mass murder millions of unborn children, and now they worship destroying the souls of children by shoving LGBTQ propaganda down their throats and forcing them to be groomed by pedophile Sodomite drag queens.

You want to know who's REALLY going to hell, chief? It's these abominable wicked people who support mass murdering unborn children and destroying them with LGBTQ propaganda.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
Can we keep this on topic? There are plenty of other threads for this discussion.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Newsflash genius....the Messiah was persecuted and MURDERED by wicked, corrupt governments - both the government of Herod and the Pharisees, and the Roman government.

The book of Revelation warns of a coming one-world government that will administer the Mark of the Beast and persecute and kill those who follow the Messiah and God.

But yeah, libtards would have us believe in this watered down false version of "Christianity" with this FALSE "Jesus" that is a libtard hippie that tells us to worship the government and "be uber tolerant and love EVERYTHING" including the wicked. Sorry, you can't fool everybody with that crap. Real Christians actually know the Bible.

Real Christians don't believe school shootings are fake Judgement day will be harsh for you.
Burn in hell GP
I think what you are REALLY upset about is that your precious gun control agenda gets derailed when we expose all the fake "school shooting" psyops. If you really "cared about children", you should be happy to know that in many of these cases children did not actually die.

But we know that the communist Left actually cares NOTHING about children. It's all crocodile tears. Because they religiously worship being able to mass murder millions of unborn children, and now they worship destroying the souls of children by shoving LGBTQ propaganda down their throats and forcing them to be groomed by pedophile Sodomite drag queens.

You want to know who's REALLY going to hell, chief? It's these abominable wicked people who support mass murdering unborn children and destroying them with LGBTQ propaganda.

Deranged
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
Right...God "doesn't care" if you support the despicable political party that cheerleads the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and promotes Sodomite LGBTQ abomination upon the world.

Yet we had slavery (in the name of God), disenfranchised women/black voters, black people lynched with impunity, developed weapons of mass destruction (I'm sure He's a big fan of that), acted as judge and executioner and surely killed peopl who were ultimately innocent, and tore ourselves apart in a war to protect slavery

And now we're (the party I was attracted to as a young voter based on "family values") trying to make sure we can be led by a serial divorcee and cheater on his family, who made a mockery of Christianity and the Bible with his publicity pictures a few years ago.

But sure, focus on just one thing, hypocrite

Pastors and lay people of faith alike, aren't voting for him because of his family history and values. They voting for him because he's the candidate not hostile to them and their values.

I get that, and agree with that (in general // I hope we can agree that MANY Dems are not beholden to the far left agenda that supports some of that).
My point was more, irrespective of party / leader, this country has done many many amazingly bad things. Trump may be a hero to some, but he's a pretty ****** guy. To say God intervened to save him for the sake of saving the USA, is extremely hypocritical
Though maybe I missed that verse somewhere, caught up in the Middle East and Mediterranean as it was

#Kim wrings his hands with every step he takes...................most all seek to be better.

you decide .........#GOOD .......or #EVIL. There are two choices on the ballot.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Burn in hell GP

Deranged
No. Sick disgusting people who worship mass murdering millions of unborn children are deranged. Sick, demented people who support shoving LGBTQ propaganda down school children's throats and forcing them to be groomed by Sodomite pedophile drag queens are deranged.

The modern communist Left are are the most deranged, wicked, disgusting pack of degenerate fools to ever walk the earth.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

Can we keep this on topic? There are plenty of other threads for this discussion.
I'm happy to do that. But as long as others want to talk about God, I'm happy to do that to. And when other posters directly attack me, I have to respond.
packofwolves
Packchem91 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

I mean, saying these things out loud - and he's proud that he's in the 10% club of dummies

I wonder does the Left leaning hater equivalent to GP say the GOP staged this weekend assassination attempt? I mean, that aligns closely with his usual MO, right?

There are many examples of left leaning haters saying it was staged.

GuerrillaPack
packofwolves said:

Suddenly the Left are "conspiracy theorists" again.
ncsupack1
Lord
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Huge failure. Heads need to roll, but I doubt that happens under the current administration.
wolf5
GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

After of almost watching the "sharpest minds" "do their own research" ans "follow the money" I guess you might join in?
GuerrillaPack
wolf5 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

After of almost watching the "sharpest minds" "do their own research" ans "follow the money" I guess you might join in?
If it's acceptable, in general, for the Left to be "conspiracy theorists" (ie, question the official narrative), then it also is ok for conservatives and the right to be "conspiracy theorists". The Left often condemns "conspiracy theorist" belief, IN GENERAL, as if it is a maxim and "rule" of life that you can never question the government, Establishment, or other "official" or "authoritative" sources.

Back to the issue of this Trump assassination attempt, the Left is simply wrong to claim it was "staged" or "fake". There is too much evidence proving it was real -- tons of video (including from "regular citizens") showing the gunman on the roof, the sound and evidence of gunfire, people being shot and dying, and Trump grabbing his ear immediately after being shot.

By the way, where is the outrage from the Left to allege that this was "staged" or "fake"?? Aren't they disrespecting the people who were killed and injured at that rally??
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Burn in hell GP

Deranged
No. Sick disgusting people who worship mass murdering millions of unborn children are deranged. Sick, demented people who support shoving LGBTQ propaganda down school children's throats and forcing them to be groomed by Sodomite pedophile drag queens are deranged.

The modern communist Left are are the most deranged, wicked, disgusting pack of degenerate fools to ever walk the earth.

Deranged
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Sooooo, back on topic. This^ is unacceptable and someone needs to go to jail. Not just for the attempt on Trump but for the others killed and injured.
Packchem91
packofwolves said:

Packchem91 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Yes, that was my point, both sides have their morons.
Packchem91
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Sooooo, back on topic. This^ is unacceptable and someone needs to go to jail. Not just for the attempt on Trump but for the others killed and injured.

If this is real, the current director is SS should be removed immediately and not participate at all in any review.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

Such class

Doubt it happens, but I hope they give them the boot.

hokiewolf
People do need to realize that Jack Black and Kyle Gass as Tenacious D is a comedy music show. These two guys are not serious about anything. Sometimes jokes hit, sometimes they are poor taste. But we can't regulate comedians like this.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

People do need to realize that Jack Black and Kyle Gass as Tenacious D is a comedy music show. These two guys are not serious about anything. Sometimes jokes hit, sometimes they are poor taste. But we can't regulate comedians like this.

lol…I'll put this in the reminder bank for a rainy day.
GuerrillaPack
To summarize according to the Left....

The right saying that some "school shootings" were orchestrated by the government or faked is "so incredibly reprehensible" and "beyond the pale", making anyone who claims that "a raving lunatic who barks at the moon".

But if the Left says that an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, shooting Trump and killing and wounding others was "staged" or "faked"...then that is not reprehensible, not beyond the pale, not crazy.

Love the double standards.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

I'd say this about all comedians. What they do is different. At any rate they've apologized and canceled their tour. I think they realize they screwed up royally.

Cancel culture goes both ways. It doesn't work for comedy. They need freedom to say things and work out jokes that may not be what you want to hear.
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

The right saying that some "school shootings" were orchestrated by the government or faked is "so incredibly reprehensible" and "beyond the pale", making anyone who claims that "a raving lunatic who barks at the moon".

But if the Left says that an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, shooting Trump and killing and wounding others was "staged" or "faked"...then that is not reprehensible, not beyond the pale, not crazy.

How about they are both crazy...
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

I'd say this about all comedians. What they do is different. At any rate they've apologized and canceled their tour. I think they realize they screwed up royally.

Cancel culture goes both ways. It doesn't work for comedy. They need freedom to say things and work out jokes that may not be what you want to hear.
You probably love Kimmel and Colbert then...
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

They can say whatever they want but people can choose to not listen or go to their shows. Sounds like they are not funny and just plain dumb.
WolfpackUSC
GuerrillaPack said:

You are the only one on this board that thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

How about they are both crazy...
Do not forget that people here and on the right at large who are also questioning the possibility that the Secret Service at Biden's direction deliberately allowed this assassination attempt to happen, and that this Thomas Crooks did not act alone.

That too is a "conspiracy theory" (per the terminology used by the Establishment). But it is a "conspiracy theory" that I and others believe may have merit.

The point I'm making with my above post is the hypocrisy and double standards of the communist Left. They decry "conspiracy theories" in general. But then they turn around and have their own "conspiracy theories".
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

You probably love Kimmel and Colbert then...
I don't actually but they're allowed to try out jokes to make them work without reprisals
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are the only one on this board that thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax
I see you must be suggesting that there are MANY people on the Left here on this board who believe the assassination attempt on Trump was "staged" or "faked"?

So it's "different" because there are "more people" who think that the assassination attempt on Trump was "staged" or "faked". And so therefore it is "not reprehensible" for the Left to claim that the assassination attempt on Trump and murder and maiming of the people at the rally was "staged" or "faked"?

You are attempting to justify your double standard? It's only "reprehensible" when those on the right say things? But it's perfectly fine for Leftists to say the same things?

Thanks for showing that you support the double standard.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

I saw this yesterday. A flag got tangled at the Trump Rally Saturday and many people are comparing it to an angel. There was definitely an angel on Trump's shoulder Saturday.

This stuff is so gross and selective.

Was the angel on the shoulder of the guy that had his head turned into a canoe by a stray?
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

Like this? You think she is just a comedian?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.