Trump Assassination Attempt

88,516 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Of course some of the News media headlines don't say anything about an assassination. Just that the rally was stopped by "loud noises and Trump injured at incident."

Apparently another person was killed at the scene(not the shooter). Still getting info on that.
Thought I heard something about eight shots. Is that right?
I heard at least two. I think a distance shot.....200-300 yds light round like a 223

Heard one witness say 7-8 shots.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

I got off the school bus and found my mother across the sofa crying ...the day JFK was assassinated. I'd never seen my mother so distraught before that.
We were stationed in Germany to my family got to met him at Wiesbaden AFD during his last European trip. We have a 16MM video of him touching my face. I was all of 3 years old. Mom said when the news came out Kennedy had been killed everything just shut down. Mom was really shaken. I vividly remember the MLK and RFK assassinations. Both upset me a lot.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Of course some of the News media headlines don't say anything about an assassination. Just that the rally was stopped by "loud noises and Trump injured at incident."

Apparently another person was killed at the scene(not the shooter). Still getting info on that.
That is what Newsmax was saying. I did not count.

CNN says "Trump taken off of stage after he falls." What is wrong with these people. They are partially to blame.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

That is what Newsmax was saying. I did not count.

CNN says "Trump taken off of stage after he falls." What is wrong with these people. They are partially to blame.

Here it is now

Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

I got off the school bus and found my mother across the sofa crying ...the day JFK was assassinated. I'd never seen my mother so distraught before that.
We were stationed in Germany to my family got to met him at Wiesbaden AFD during his last European trip. We have a 16MM video of him touching my face. I was all of 3 years old. Mom said when the news came out Kennedy had been killed everything just shut down. Mom was really shaken. I vividly remember the MLK and RFK assassinations. Both upset me a lot.
A treasured moment for sure. I remember when MLK was assassinated, we lived in Bowling Green VA and racially it was very tense. We kids were locked down at the house for several days. The same group that killed JFK will be found to have killed RFK and MLK too.
Werewolf
Not a very impressive effort by the Secret Service.
Ncsufist
The agents on scene repeated several times shooters down. And since they were right at the podium it picked them up.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

A treasured moment for sure. I remember when MLK was assassinated, we lived in Bowling Green VA and racially it was very tense. We kids were locked down at the house for several days. The same group that killed JFK will be found to have killed RFK and MLK too.
I need to get all those tapes transferred to DVD or a flash drive someday.

DrummerboyWolf
I am watching Charlie Kirk on rumble.

They said some of the shots you may have heard were SS responding to the shooter. That was from John Miller who works with the New York police. Used to be a reporter for ABC. So as always these reports are all over the place. Shooter was apparently killed.
Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

I need to get all those tapes transferred to DVD or a flash drive someday.
A treasure for the grandchildren and their children.
GuerrillaPack
Headline on all the far Left commie Lamestream tv channels is "Trump rushed off stage". Flipping between them now.

Not "Trump shot in attempted assassination"

shocker
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpack8602
Wouldn't expect a liberal to have good aim to begin with. Assumption correct.
Werewolf
Someone in the rally apparently, now dead. Maybe some of the eight shots ended up in the assassin.
Ncsufist
Why not? They did what they were supposed to do. Cover the president and then get him out of there. They won't move him until either it is safe to go or they have cover immediately available. Since he was in the middle of a wide open space they placed their bodies as cover since they had no where to take him. I'm betting the vehicle was moved to right behind the bleachers stage right to facilitate the exit and they didn't move until it got there. Well. After they let him get his shoe on. And not until they got the word that the shooter was down.
DrummerboyWolf
DA of Butler County that Trump was grazed by gunfire and two people were shot. One dead the other in serious condition.
mdreid
Sounded like a suppressed .223…

I wasn't alive for JFK as I'm only 33 but man just the pit in your stomach of the severity of this situation and how the void/divide of this country is definitely now in my opinion insurmountable is just sad
Hunt Golf
Burlington, NC
packofwolves
CBS saying the shooter was neutralized possibly on rooftop.
Bas2020
The media and leftist turned a dude who used to host the freaking apprentice into some kind of devilish Hitler character . Liberalism is a mental disorder so this is really no surprise . I'd blame the media and the dem politicians as much as the shooter .
DrummerboyWolf
They have been showing a picture of Trump on the ground of the stage with blood dripping down his face.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle said:

Wow. Luckily there is no Deep State.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammuntition.
Yep, the news media is the Deep State's most potent weapon!!!!!!!
WolfpackUSC

Shooter on roof, killed
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Shooter on roof, killed
got that son of a bitc$. thought it was gonna be a distance shot as not loud at the podium and no one in the stands seemed to know the direction from where the shot came from. .223 with a trained shooter at 200 yds should hit a quarter.
packgrad
Bas2020 said:

The media and leftist turned a dude who used to host the freaking apprentice into some kind of devilish Hitler character . Liberalism is a mental disorder so this is really no surprise . I'd blame the media and the dem politicians as much as the shooter .

I blame the people posting all over the internet calling him Hitler too. Not just the media. Their weak minded sheep too. Dems have blood on their hands.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Shooter on roof, killed
got that son of a bitc$.

Also seen a video of a dude dead in the crowd. So who knows really.

I think guy in the crowd was a Trump supporter just at the rally. Roof guy shooter
DrummerboyWolf
They interviewed an emergency room physician who was at the rally. He gave CPR to somebody who was shot in the head. I doubt it was the shooter. He had blood all over his shirt.
Glasswolf

WolfpackUSC
Glasswolf
Confirmed: Shooter is dead. One spectator is dead and one is in serious condition. Prayers to the families of the victims.

Werewolf
A woman in the crowd killed by the sniper's bullet.
packgrad

Werewolf
two snipers being reported.
DrummerboyWolf
Greg Kelly on Newsmax is reporting that they believe the bullet hit the teleprompter screen and then shrapnel hit Trump.

They are also saying there may have been two shooters, both neutralized. Fog of war and we'll see how it plays out.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Damn right. Let's keep our cool, come together and bury this deep state bunch of criminals.
DrummerboyWolf
On Charlie Kirk they are showing a video of rally patrons pointing out that there was a guy on the roof and were trying to alert the secret service and police.
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

Why not? They did what they were supposed to do. Cover the president and then get him out of there. They won't move him until either it is safe to go or they have cover immediately available. Since he was in the middle of a wide open space they placed their bodies as cover since they had no where to take him. I'm betting the vehicle was moved to right behind the bleachers stage right to facilitate the exit and they didn't move until it got there. Well. After they let him get his shoe on. And not until they got the word that the shooter was down.
A SS agent unable to holster their gun? Even the expert commentating observed the same.........not a stellar effort.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.