Trump Assassination Attempt

88,499 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can go online and find folks on the left either calling for violence or threatening violence. This is a both side problem. And yes, even ones in office.
WlfpckFtbll
DrummerboyWolf said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

How dare Tim Scott say a miracle happened on Saturday.

What? A politician using faux religion as a way to get popular (if not ignorant) responses! Imagine that

If God was into divinely interrupting to protect a country (or its POTUS), he could have intervened with any of the founding fathers or first 15 presidents to stop slavery. Or he could have intervened when all those 18 year old men rode those boats into Normandy where many of them had their lives snuffed out 60 years to soon.
Or same with Vietnam. Or maybe after the first couple million Jews and / or Russians, were killed?
Is it Tim Scott - or your - argument that it was more important to protect you for the gays?

So spare me the "but God wanted a better America" garbage

You could move if you wish.

You know nothing of our history. First draft of the Declaration, Jefferson railed about the slavery, brought to America by the English. The Colonies had to stay together or there was no way to defeat the British Army. Georgia and South Carolina objected to that in the Declaration, so it was scratched.

We are not perfect, but we have corrected a lot of our flaws. How can a Nation barely over 150 years old rise to become the World's Best Superpower? The reason our Freedoms and Liberties. It took a while to get there and we are not a perfect union yet, but we can strive to keep getting better.

You don't have to believe in God intervening on Saturday, but many American's do. They know this is a fight between Good and Evil and Trump is the leader we need. He's not perfect but neither are you or I. He loves this country and will do his best to make it great again. We are not great right now and our Republic is teetering on the edge of the abyss. Had Trump died Saturday, good chance Civil War is here today.

This is America and you can believe what you want to believe. If you don't like it you can move. I will be waiting on that one. This is the world's last hope for freedom. We lose it here, it is not coming back for a 1000 years or more. For someone who claims to be a Christian, you sure have a lot of hatred for Trump.

Carry on. I will not respond further.

Agreed! Freedoms and Liberties and "You can believe what you want to believe" is what make tge USA awesome. So then we're good with someone believing they are a different sex?
As noted this has nothing to do with this, but if you are a man or a woman and you want to get the necessary surgeries to transition then go for. Children should not be doing this. You can believe you are a woman, but if you were born a male, you will always be a male. That is nature's law not mine. There are only two genders and what you were born as it what you are. Believe what you want.

Ironically right now I am listening to a girl, who at the age of 10, her peer group and a teacher were telling her to change to a boy. Heartbreaking story but she is "de-transitioning back to her God given gender. I did not hear how far she got in the process, but she realizes it was a very bad decision. She is 17 now and has a healthy relationship with God.

Oh, no doubt. We are in agreement. There are pretty clear indicators of what a man/woman is. And I think we can all agree that we adults should not be forcing our beliefs on and indoctrinating children at an age where they cannot comprehend the context of the situation.

But if an adult man wants to believe they're a woman and be with another dude, believe what you want. Just dont push those beliefs on kids.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

President Joe Biden says it was a 'mistake' to say he wanted to put a 'bull's-eye' on Donald Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-sits-tv-interview-gingerly-200353826.html

President Joe Biden told NBC News in an interview Monday that it was a "mistake" to say he wanted to put a "bull's-eye" on Republican nominee Donald Trump, but argued that the rhetoric from his opponent was more incendiary while warning that Trump remained a threat to democratic institutions.

I'm looking forward to Trump's convention speech when he'll finally tell all of his followers to cool it with the endless daily death threats aimed at all of his enemies, from Dr Fauci all the way down to the old lady that runs your local voting precinct.

Just kidding, I'm sure it's about to get a lot worse.

I hope for Trump the Great Uniter.

The smart money is on more of this:

It's humorous you use a foul mouth tweet to talk about someone in an ugly way.

It's humorous that for years y'all have both-sides Trump's speech and conduct.

Compare Trump's speech to Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

Compare down-ballot politicians to down-ballot politicians.

Compare social media loons to social media loons.

You can't continue excusing and both-sides-ing Trump's speech by saying "the left does it too."

No, sorry, other political leaders do not consistently use the violent rhetoric Trump and other down-ballot Pubs do.

And speaking of internet loons, here's Alex Jones espousing the benefits of a prospective Trump assassination a few months ago. This is a leading alt-right media voice. Who on the left with this type of visibilty does this?

And against this backdrop a bullied Republican 2A gun lover tries to assassinate a Republican presidential candidate and somehow the left is responsible?

GTFOH.

No. YOU GTFOH with your lies and propaganda.

Mark Robinson was not talking about "killing" random people he opposes politically. He was specifically talking about our legal/penal system, and about how those who are convicted of "raping, murdering, and torturing" should be given the death penalty. That context has been taken out of the video. But commie libtards prey upon people by being deceptive like this, and taking people's comments out of context.

And some of your other tweets are making the ridiculous argument that if you support gun ownership and post a picture of yourself with a gun, that means you are "promoting violence".

WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
flylike44
packgrad said:

Bockwinkle
I must be the only one who remembers sleepy Joe constantly talking about how he would beat up Trump behind the gym.

I know, 4 years ago is a long time.
Werewolf
i remember it well. He'd have his a$S handed to him.....lol
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
yep, the RINOs reading the NY Post think they're getting a legit critique of the decision. #TooSteep

https://nypost.com/2024/07/16/us-news/secret-service-boss-kimberly-cheatle-says-the-buck-stops-with-me-calls-trump-rally-shooting-response-unacceptable-but-still-wont-resign/
DrummerboyWolf
I heard some discussion a little while ago on Clay and Buck that because that building was being used by the PA Sniper units, that when they saw the guy on the roof, they thought he might be a friendly and may not have taken the shot.

Again a total failure by SS and Law Enforcement and because of that a man lost his life and Trump is lucky to still be living. The head of the SS should have resigned Saturday, but as will all DEI hires, there is no honor. Same thing happened with the Afghanistan withdrawal. Secretary of Defense and the Commanding General both should have resigned. The only officer who received punishment was Lt. Colonel Scheller who spoke up about nobody taking responsibility for the disaster.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Actually, Buyden should resign. Oh wait, there is Kamala ....
WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

I heard some discussion a little while ago on Clay and Buck that because that building was being used by the PA Sniper units, that when they saw the guy on the roof, they thought he might be a friendly and may not have taken the shot.

Again a total failure by SS and Law Enforcement and because of that a man lost his life and Trump is lucky to still be living. The head of the SS should have resigned Saturday, but as will all DEI hires, there is no honor. Same thing happened with the Afghanistan withdrawal. Secretary of Defense and the Commanding General both should have resigned. The only officer who received punishment was Lt. Colonel Scheller who spoke up about nobody taking responsibility for the disaster.

That makes sense. Also heard the shooter had a range finder, so it's possible SS saw a person on the roof with a range finder and figured it was the local PD team assigned to that building.

Still no excuse for what happened though.
Werewolf
Not RussiaRussoaRussia this time....of course Trump is Putin's pawn ....

https://truthsocial.com/@Townhall/112797710205878900
Werewolf
From above URL story:

"And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she [Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle] told the outlet."

GuerrillaPack
Apologies if already posted by someone else prior in the thread. Here is a longer video (than the initial one floating around) showing people noticing the shooter on the roof and calling out to police officers pointing him out:

https://instagr.am/p/C9bDBZmh29-

Quote:

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! The amount of time Secret Service and Law Enforcement had to neutralize this threat is ridiculous. I cannot wrap my head around this. You're telling me rally attendees noticed this guy way ahead of time, informed law enforcement, and still they didn't take this guy out before a shot was taken? Extremely concerning.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Werewolf said:

From above URL story:

"And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she [Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle] told the outlet."

Hahaha. Yikes.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm sorry, but Lol. You sound like one of the Pharisees up here saying God protects Trump just so he could be a POTUS again. Let me know what church you go to - because I'll be avoiding it

As my pastor says, God don't care if you are a republican or democrat. And considering none of that was around when His son was here, I'm gonna go with my perspective here over yours
Right...God "doesn't care" if you support the despicable political party that cheerleads the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and promotes Sodomite LGBTQ abomination upon the world.

Yet we had slavery (in the name of God), disenfranchised women/black voters, black people lynched with impunity, developed weapons of mass destruction (I'm sure He's a big fan of that), acted as judge and executioner and surely killed peopl who were ultimately innocent, and tore ourselves apart in a war to protect slavery

And now we're (the party I was attracted to as a young voter based on "family values") trying to make sure we can be led by a serial divorcee and cheater on his family, who made a mockery of Christianity and the Bible with his publicity pictures a few years ago.

But sure, focus on just one thing, hypocrite

Pastors and lay people of faith alike, aren't voting for him because of his family history and values. They voting for him because he's the candidate not hostile to them and their values.

Biden is a devout lifelong Catholic. Nobody disputes this.

You may say the left's stance on abortion goes against your values but Biden the Catholic candidate is not hostile to anyone and their religious values.
He's hostile to Catholics. Real Catholics.
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/252380/fbi-raids-home-of-pro-life-leader-on-questionable-charges
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

From above URL story:

lol
packgrad
Wonder why Mayorlas has instructed the SS to stop briefing the House Oversight Committee. The Biden Administration continues to drop the ball and is beginning to give the appearance of being complicit.

DrummerboyWolf
Here is an interview with Tim McCarthy, a former SS agent who took a bullet for Reagan in 1981. I mentioned him earlier in the thread.

https://apnews.com/video/shootings-assassinations-indiana-national-national-ff1079246d1a4169bb947cd00f89297b
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Wonder why Mayorlas has instructed the SS to stop briefing the House Oversight Committee. The Biden Administration continues to drop the ball and is beginning to give the appearance of being complicit.

This is suboptimal. Not a good look at all!
ncsupack1
Off topic but there is an expensive CASE IH Combine in that pic.. Carry on.
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

You channeling Mr. Hahn? "Law enforcement is in the Case IH red zone"
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

This guy has done some major damage to the country.
ncsupack1
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

You channeling Mr. Hahn? "Law enforcement is in the Case IH red zone"

Wow, good call!
Werewolf
Great video for the people's side.

Werewolf
Werewolf
ncsupack1
The head of the SS needs to be fired.
wolfbreath
Donald Trump's Secret Service protection had been increased prior to assassination attempt due to Iran threat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trumps-secret-protection-had-193400315.html

The U.S. Secret Service in recent weeks had increased Donald Trump's security detail due to intelligence indicating there was an Iranian threat to assassinate the former president, according to three officials familiar with the matter.

There is no indication the plot was related to the assassination attempt against the former president on Saturday.
Werewolf
Respectfully, anything from the MSM on this matter is probably the opposite of the truth.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

Respectfully, anything from the MSM on this matter is probably the opposite of the truth.

Respect? When did they earn that?
Werewolf
Trying not to get into a spat w a moderate.......if I recall he's posting somewhere in the middle. Trying to point out that he's posting something from the mockingbird media, it's most probably a lie.
GuerrillaPack
Roof was "too steep for the Secret Service", but wasn't too steep for the mouth-breathing autistic libtard shooter to crawl up on it.

https://instagr.am/p/C9gBlFWNuC4
Bockwinkle
If at first you don't succeed...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/armed-man-ski-mask-arrested-while-approaching-republican-national-convention-perimeter-milwaukee

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.