Trump Assassination Attempt

88,537 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Sun Tzu We are in a fifth-dimension war. We citizens don't know the entirety of the enemy.
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

At the Bush fundraiser in Greensboro in 2006(?) The SS protection was crazy. We went through multiple metal detectors, snipers were visible, helicopters flew overhead....

Obviously that was much closer to 9/11, but it's hard to beleive some antifa random was able to climb up a building and take 3 free shots.

Could've just stopped at "closer to 9/11"

Also the fact we were knee deep in 2 wars at the time,

We are in more than 2 wars now.

We're not. Gray zone conflict is nothing like troops on the ground.

Just FYI, 7,000 US KIA in Iraq/ Afghanistan

That's a mighty edit you just made.
hokiewolf
The Secret Service has counter snipers trained for just this occasion. They were very fast to react and eliminate the threat. Kudos to them, they should be both praised for the reaction and there needs to be a determination of how that roof wasn't secured.

Glad Trump is safe, prayers for those killed and seriously wounded. Today is not a day for political discussion, but the discourse needs to change in this nation.
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
hokiewolf said:

The Secret Service has counter snipers trained for just this occasion. They were very fast to react and eliminate the threat. Kudos to them, they should be both praised for the reaction and there needs to be a determination of how that roof wasn't secured.

Glad Trump is safe, prayers for those killed and seriously wounded. Today is not a day for political discussion, but the discourse needs to change in this nation.

Should have never been able to take position. Total failure.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

That's the part that bothers me. The Service's job is challenging in so many ways, but they can be more forgiven for somehow letting a shooter get close-in, than for letting a shooter have access to a distant structure. Covering rooftops and windows is SOP, and I don't follow how an un-authorized person got a line of sight position from a structure.
packgrad
The BBC report does not paint a good picture of Secret Service coverage or response.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

The BBC report does not paint a good picture of Secret Service coverage or response.
You did post the Sean Davis tweet about them asking for more resources and being denied by Homeland Security. Having said that nobody should have been able to get on a roof, but their response after the shots were fired, were top notch. They covered him and neutralized the threat. Don't know if it was local police or others who should have been watching those buildings. That was a failure.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Bockwinkle
Response AFTER your charge has been shot is irrelevant.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

It is time to label the democrat party as a terrorist organization and imprison party members for reeducation

Should we also label the Republican Party terrorists too.

https://polisci.barnard.edu/sites/default/files/inline-files/Emily%20Kramer%20-%20Right-Wing%20Extremism%20and%20Mass%20Shootings%20in%20the%20United%20States.pdf

Seriously, STFU you fake ass conservative.

Rent free in your head packgrad, you little *****

Knew you couldn't keep quiet from me
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

That's the part that bothers me. The Service's job is challenging in so many ways, but they can be more forgiven for somehow letting a shooter get close-in, than for letting a shooter have access to a distant structure. Covering rooftops and windows is SOP, and I don't follow how an un-authorized person got a line of sight position from a structure.
#daGobbler is a know-nothing partisan.
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You did post the Sean Davis tweet about them asking for more resources and being denied by Homeland Security. Having said that nobody should have been able to get on a roof, but their response after the shots were fired, were top notch. They covered him and neutralized the threat. Don't know if it was local police or others who should have been watching those buildings. That was a failure.

Fortunate he turned his head right before the shot. I don't know who is to blame, but lord knows somebody is.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC
hokiewolf said:

Yes. Starting with not labeling an entire political party as terrorists
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

At the Bush fundraiser in Greensboro in 2006(?) The SS protection was crazy. We went through multiple metal detectors, snipers were visible, helicopters flew overhead....

Obviously that was much closer to 9/11, but it's hard to beleive some antifa random was able to climb up a building and take 3 free shots.

Heaven forbid I make spelling/ grammar mistakes

Good comeback though
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

It is time to label the democrat party as a terrorist organization and imprison party members for reeducation

https://polisci.barnard.edu/sites/default/files/inline-files/Emily%20Kramer%20-%20Right-Wing%20Extremism%20and%20Mass%20Shootings%20in%20the%20United%20States.pdf

Your article is quite a reveal of your clear leanings. Disappointed to see you're not the conservative you claim to be. You served and that's a very good thing. You're wrong, once again.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

Your article is quite a reveal of your clear leanings. Disappointed to see you're not the conservative you claim to be. You served and that's a very good thing. You're wrong, once again.

Iam a conservative. Registered republican, voted for Trump in 16 and 20.

But I won't stand for an entire political party being called a terrorist organization, when BOTH groups have had people do terrible actions.

I'm sick of the "you're either one side or the other"

There's more than being left or right.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Fortunate he turned his head right before the shot. I don't know who is to blame, but lord knows somebody is.
Oh no doubt. This never should have happened, but when it did, the SS did their jobs and protected him and neutralized the threat. It could have been much worse than it is and I don't say that lightly with one person dead and two others besides Trump wounded. Mistakes were made.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

Good comeback though

You changed the wording and statements about wars. Nice try though.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

I just noticed during the replay that the tall agent with the Wall Street silver haircut had to initially place his arm upright in Trump's face to fill the gap that the shorter agent directly in front of him left open. All his guards need to be tall.
wolf howl
This was a completely and 100% failure by the Mayorkas regime. This guy has done more to harm the United States than probably anyone in the history of the country including being in charge of the US Secret Service that allowed an Antifa member access to a rooftop as bystanders were even pointing out a guy climbing on top with a long rifle. Resigning is not enough after this. There needs to be jail, or more.
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

But I won't stand for an entire political party being called a terrorist organization, when BOTH groups have had people do terrible actions.

Fwiw, I'm not a member of either party. Democrats are just anti American POS, while Republicans are outer party toadies.

Please continue with your party politics.
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

I just noticed during the replay that the tall agent with the Wall Street silver haircut had to initially place his arm upright in Trump's face to fill the gap that the shorter agent directly in front of him left open. All his guards need to be tall.
Exactly my observation too.
Oldsouljer
wolf howl said:

This was a completely and 100% failure by the Mayorkas regime. This guy has done more to harm the United States than probably anyone in the history of the country including being in charge of the US Secret Service that allowed an Antifa member access to a rooftop as bystanders were even pointing out a guy climbing on top with a long rifle. Resigning is not enough after this. There needs to be jail, or more.
Uh huh. Check out this domestic anti-terrorism briefing at Fort Bragg and whom they designated as terrorists…
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

Good comeback though

You changed the wording and statements about wars. Nice try though.

and that was all true too. Post it so we can see if it's wrong

Nice try
GuerrillaPack

Very good video of the moments just before the shooting and including the shooting here in this tweet. A Secret Service guy with a huge rifle can be seen on the roof of a building behind Trump, reportedly looking in the direction where the shooter was located:

Werewolf
Police recover AR type of rifle.......probably 223 or 5.56
packgrad
How did the drones not pick this guy up? This is looking worse and worse.

Glad the guys who got the call made the shot, and I applaud them, but this was a colossal failure of protection.
Bockwinkle
Oldsouljer said:

wolf howl said:

Uh huh. Check out this domestic anti-terrorism briefing at Fort Bragg and whom they designated as terrorists…

Dude just posted the reason MAGA exists.
Werewolf
Yep, 400-ft clear line of sight from a rooftop. Pathetic.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

wolf howl said:

"Row" vs Wade brings me pause, but I'm open to an Army joke excusing the mistake.
Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

Yep, 400-ft clear line of sight from a rooftop. Pathetic.

According to our "military experts" they did a great job.

****ing pathetic.
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

Fwiw, I'm not a member of either party. Democrats are just anti American POS, while Republicans are outer party toadies.

Please continue with your party politics.

Cool.

Like I said. I'm. I won't tolerate the whole "one side is a terrorist organization"

It's talk like that from both sides that have us so divided,
packgrad
This reminds me of our "but republicans" here. Clown show.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.