Trump Assassination Attempt

77,720 Views | 1329 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by DrummerboyWolf
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

GuerrillaPack said:

This isn't the the Antifa guy everyone is talking about. Pretty sure that's bs.

Might be him. Looks similar.

Yes that's him
PossumJenkins
Love that they had the press conference and the secret service "wasn't available"…if i ****ed up that bad I wouldn't be available either
caryking

ncsupack1
Wrong thread.
caryking
Let's be very clear about this…

This was an assassination attempt of the former President of the United States.
Bockwinkle
What do the regressive traitors have to say????

A CNN correspondent criticized former President Trump for yelling "fight!" to his supporters in the immediate aftermath of Saturday's assassination attempt in Pennsylvania.

Trump could be seen bleeding from his ear as he was hustled off stage Saturday evening, shortly after a gunman opened fire at his rally. As Secret Service agents moved him away once the shooter had been killed, Trump raised his first and yelled "fight!" repeatedly, to roars of appreciation from his supporters.

CNN special correspondent Jamie Gangel suggested the presumptive Republican nominee was sending the wrong message.

"I do want to say there was one thing that when I watched the tape, I found odd because of all of the heated rhetoric, and that is after he was hit, former President Trump got up and said, 'fight, fight, fight,'" Gangel said.

"I think what we're hearing from people is that's not the message that we want to be sending right now. We want to tamp it down," she said.
Bockwinkle
caryking said:

Let's not forget:

Hunter Biden laptop
And
Hunter Biden cocaine in the WH
caryking
Fear, Shock, and Anger has moved through our society. We've talked about Civil Wars and I believe we are there! This war will not, and is not, like we've ever seen before. This is a new Civil War! It started with the culture, now we've seen an act of violence.

Will it stop?
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yes that's him

FYI that is not the shooter, but some dumbass that posted his own picture as " the shooter".
wolf5
Just looking at it out of context today: a 20 year old with automatic rifle with no special scope nailed a single 400 ft shot with a 3-5 cm margin? That's pretty accurate. Hearing this kid was a registered Republican too. Makes it all the weirder.
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

Just looking at it out of context today: a 20 year old with automatic rifle with no special scope nailed a single 400 ft shot with a 3-5 cm margin? That's pretty accurate. Hearing this kid was a registered Republican too. Makes it all the weirder.
He also donated to ACTBLUE, 15 dollars when he was 17.
Oldsouljer
Bockwinkle said:

What do the regressive traitors have to say????

A CNN correspondent criticized former President Trump for yelling "fight!" to his supporters in the immediate aftermath of Saturday's assassination attempt in Pennsylvania.

Trump could be seen bleeding from his ear as he was hustled off stage Saturday evening, shortly after a gunman opened fire at his rally. As Secret Service agents moved him away once the shooter had been killed, Trump raised his first and yelled "fight!" repeatedly, to roars of appreciation from his supporters.

CNN special correspondent Jamie Gangel suggested the presumptive Republican nominee was sending the wrong message.

"I do want to say there was one thing that when I watched the tape, I found odd because of all of the heated rhetoric, and that is after he was hit, former President Trump got up and said, 'fight, fight, fight,'" Gangel said.

"I think what we're hearing from people is that's not the message that we want to be sending right now. We want to tamp it down," she said.
What bullies say when they realize they picked the wrong people to mess with.
Oldsouljer
X comment from Bob Bishop, Forensic Investigator to Dan Bongino….

"Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle comment that there weren't any credible threats just last week. This didn't age well."
wolfbreath
packgrad said:

Ncsufist said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Trump shooting: What we know so far about suspected gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/heres-what-we-know-about-thomas-matthew-crooks-suspected-trump-rally-shooter-2024-07-14/

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a video taken of the shooter. People are yelling at him then you here 3 quick pops which I believe were the shots that took him out. Still picture on the top, video on the bottom.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
People yelling trying to warn the cops and SS that they saw the assassin with a gun, just before he started firing:

https://instagr.am/p/C9Y0wqLNSEJ
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

X comment from Bob Bishop, Forensic Investigator to Dan Bongino….

"Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle comment that there weren't any credible threats just last week. This didn't age well."
what's it called for a Pepsi hire, "diversity equity and inclusion" .......something like that.
Sierrawolf
My question is if the shots came from basically across the stage(left to right), how did bystanders get shot who were seated behind the stage.
Werewolf
Sierrawolf said:

My question is if the shots came from basically across the stage(left to right), how did bystanders get shot who were seated behind the stage.
seated to Trump's left .......shot came from rooftop to Trump's right.
GuerrillaPack
Do you remember all those far Left libtard Hollywood celebrities a few years ago publicly calling for Trump to be assassinated???

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
This guy predicted the assassination attempt several months ago. He had a vision from God and describes it in great detail.

dogplasma
wolf5 said:

It was multiple shots. Definitely will have to wait for details to try and understand more about motive. And also how a kid with a rifle was able to get where he got with time to fire. Outstanding job by secret service though. Maybe this will spur more discussion on gun control, but probably not. Can add this one to the mass shootings thread.
Werewolf
dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

It was multiple shots. Definitely will have to wait for details to try and understand more about motive. And also how a kid with a rifle was able to get where he got with time to fire. Outstanding job by secret service though. Maybe this will spur more discussion on gun control, but probably not. Can add this one to the mass shootings thread.
You're a complete know-nothing.
Wolfpack8602
dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

I think an outstanding job would have been to prevent the attacker from shooting in the first place but that's just me.
Werewolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

I think an outstanding job would have been to prevent the attacker from shooting in the first place but that's just me.
Pre-Visit Site Assessments should have identified that rooftop at 150 yards with a clear line of sight to the podium. It should have been identified and secured.

The female SS along with the much taller men did a great job getting to the podium and shielding our great leader. She is too short for that task with Trump at 6'2" or 6'3"
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

Well, the way in which the attacker succeeded in getting into position is certainly becoming the most salient question of the crime scene. This isn't second guessing or Monday morning quarterbacking. An elevated structure with unobstructed field of fire in close proximity to the center of the venue was left unguarded, and I don't know that there's any spinning that.
Werewolf
That rooftop wasn't even identified as a threat opportunity in the pre-visit assessment by the SS. 150-yds and unobstructed line of sight.

...............Or was it?
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

This guy predicted the assassination attempt several months ago. He had a vision from God and describes it in great detail.

Here is a little longer version of this guy talking about Trump's assassination.

Wolfpack8602
Werewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

Pre-Visit Site Assessments should have identified that rooftop at 150 yards with a clear line of sight to the podium. It should have been identified and secured.

The female SS along with the much taller men did a great job getting to the podium and shielding our great leader. She is too short for that task with Trump at 6'2" or 6'3"

I agree. The reaction of the SS around Trump was heroic. The preparation for protecting Trump was a disaster.
GuerrillaPack
Another compilation of libtard Hollywood celebrities, commie TV pundits, and Demoncrat politicians calling for violence against Trump supporters and for the assassination of Donald Trump:

Bas2020
wolf5 said:

You can "register" as a pub in order to vote against Trump in the primary . The kid donated to far left ACT blue as part of a Biden Inauguration Day drive . I'm sure we will hopefully get some more detailed background on the shooter from friends and family today .
dogplasma
Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

I'm talking about the response by the men and women around the podium to protect Trump. Obviously there will be questions about how the kid was able to take the position that he did and then get off his shots. I know SS protection isn't the same for candidates and ex-presidents as it is for sitting Presidents, but from the graphics that were shown most people's thought is that the rooftop used would have been covered. But most people (like me) aren't familiar with SS coverage requirements either.
Werewolf
Good post. TDS orchestrated by the MSM and Hollywood minions of the Enemy.

Who is the Enemy? Why? What does the Enemy want? Why is Trump such a threat?

Some of you here have shown that you're unwilling to ask yourselves this question. If you have, you certainly haven't been willing to pose your intuitions here. Sheeple get led to the slaughterhouse passively grazing in the pasture. Pasture seems to be drying up doesn't it?
Bockwinkle
Security breakdown from start to finish

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6357944644112
Wolfpack8602
dogplasma said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

dogplasma said:

wolf5 said:

I'm talking about the response by the men and women around the podium to protect Trump. Obviously there will be questions about how the kid was able to take the position that he did and then get off his shots. I know SS protection isn't the same for candidates and ex-presidents as it is for sitting Presidents, but from the graphics that were shown most people's thought is that the rooftop used would have been covered. But most people (like me) aren't familiar with SS coverage requirements either.

Sorry to take what you said out of context.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.