2022 mid term elections

40,435 Views | 1062 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Civ; we'll see what happens. Trump was invited to run by the military. The military prevented HRC from sealing 2016 but allowed Biden to win 2020. Of course, I don't think it's the real Biden whom I think is dead. I think we're witnessing the greatest military operation in recorded history. What is underway is dislodging of the Khazarian Mafia and the global cabal that has controlled much - but not all - of the earth for centuries. There is great complexity here as it relates to who is on who's side, etc........but I think I'm going to be right on the overall situation. Learn of the relationship between the City of London, the Vatican and DC.

The entirety of the operation underway..........figuring out who is part of this system and in showing the people will take time. We're seeing a methodical reveal..........slow........such that folks can digest it. What is to be revealed over time will shock the world.
Oh boy... talk about being delusional.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Civ; we'll see what happens. Trump was invited to run by the military. The military prevented HRC from sealing 2016 but allowed Biden to win 2020. Of course, I don't think it's the real Biden whom I think is dead. I think we're witnessing the greatest military operation in recorded history. What is underway is dislodging of the Khazarian Mafia and the global cabal that has controlled much - but not all - of the earth for centuries. There is great complexity here as it relates to who is on who's side, etc...... Ithink I'm going to be right on the overall situation. Learn of the relationship between the City of London, the Vatican and DC.

The entirety of the operation underway..........figuring out who is part of this system and in showing the people will take time. We're seeing a methodical reveal..........slow........such that folks can digest it. What is to be revealed over time will shock the world.
Oh boy... talk about being delusional.
I know we've been down that road before. If its him, he's had a significant face lift.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Civ; we'll see what happens. Trump was invited to run by the military. The military prevented HRC from sealing 2016 but allowed Biden to win 2020. Of course, I don't think it's the real Biden whom I think is dead. I think we're witnessing the greatest military operation in recorded history. What is underway is dislodging of the Khazarian Mafia and the global cabal that has controlled much - but not all - of the earth for centuries. There is great complexity here as it relates to who is on who's side, etc........but I think I'm going to be right on the overall situation. Learn of the relationship between the City of London, the Vatican and DC.

The entirety of the operation underway..........figuring out who is part of this system and in showing the people will take time. We're seeing a methodical reveal..........slow........such that folks can digest it. What is to be revealed over time will shock the world.
Oh boy... talk about being delusional.
Take a look at this. I've watched numerous similar videos on telegram.org also. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts.

https://rumble.com/v19e4c5-whats-on-your-tv-actors-masks-cgi-and-vfx-is-what-military-uses-for-this-in.html
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

He lost me with "Ron DeSanctimonious". What worked in the 2016 GOP primary won't wash this time around, and he ought to have the good judgment and political acumen to know that.
Whether you like it or not, Trump is in campaign mode. Trump has called every person, in his way, something, regardless of party. So, this shouldn't come as a surprise…

That said, I wish he wouldn't have said that.
I get it. I'm not calling him out because he's not a saint, I'm saying he needs to know when new tactics are called for. He got away with that bushwah against Ted Cruz who, while a good man, isn't nearly as well known and wildly popular as DeSantis. I wish Trump well, but I'm calling his judgment into question.
Fair enough…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Civ; we'll see what happens. Trump was invited to run by the military. The military prevented HRC from sealing 2016 but allowed Biden to win 2020. Of course, I don't think it's the real Biden whom I think is dead. I think we're witnessing the greatest military operation in recorded history. What is underway is dislodging of the Khazarian Mafia and the global cabal that has controlled much - but not all - of the earth for centuries. There is great complexity here as it relates to who is on who's side, etc........but I think I'm going to be right on the overall situation. Learn of the relationship between the City of London, the Vatican and DC.

The entirety of the operation underway..........figuring out who is part of this system and in showing the people will take time. We're seeing a methodical reveal..........slow........such that folks can digest it. What is to be revealed over time will shock the world.
Ok, I get the administrative state running the country; however, werewolf…. Man, I think you are reaching a bit on some of the post.

If your post end up being true, then kudos to you; however, some of this stuff appears very far fetched for me…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For sure, I understand. I've spent thousands of hours on this for five years plus across the spectrum. Things aren't what they seem. I'm sharing.............because 1,000 brains are more powerful than 1. If I'm called names, so what...........getting to truth is more important. Take a look at the disguise mask video above..........CIA demonstrated it first on a POTUS in his office..........undetected.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

For sure, I understand. I've spent thousands of hours on this for five years plus across the spectrum. Things aren't what they seem. I'm sharing.............because 1,000 brains are more powerful than 1. If I'm called names, so what...........getting to truth is more important. Take a look at the disguise mask video above..........CIA demonstrated it first on a POTUS in his office..........undetected.
I'm going to stay focused on the policy side of things. For me, some of this stuff is noise. We have to clean house, in the administrative state, then ask congress to take back their constitutional powers and quit the delegation to them.

I am an America First policy supporter. They are really no different than the Republican Party Platform, with a few exceptions:

Slow down the reliance on China
Create economic conditions (taxes and regulations) for businesses to restart manufacturing in the US
Strong border policy
Eliminate a significant number of jobs within the Federal Government
10th Amendment

And… the Citizens United ruling was correct, based on taxing policies. That said, we can solve things by appeasing for political parties. Stop business taxing, then overturn the ruling. Dems think the ruling was wrong and allowed contributions to be made anyway possible. I agree with them; however, if you tax business, then business should have a voice, right?
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
No. Lee Zeldin is plausible, though.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take him seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.


He's just trolling. That which he gets angry at BBW about. A continuous circle of good for me but not for thee.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
No. Lee Zeldin is plausible, though.
agree that's a plausible possibility and a decent choice.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
oh, that was just for the Joe Biden is dead crowd, not reasonable folks.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
oh, that was just for the Joe Biden is dead crowd, not reasonable folks.
You know what you are doing there Pinocchio... your schtick is tired and played out.

Why don't you go pound sand and send us some more of your "receipts?"

It sure looks like you have plenty of time on your hands to photo shop, cut, copy and paste BS to back up your lies.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...

BTW, the current RNC let the Republican Party down with the mid-terms...
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...
Romney-McDaniel….another reason why I'm dubious about Trump's political acumen.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...

BTW, the current RNC let the Republican Party down with the mid-terms...
feel like you and I have a fundamental disagreement on your last point. Races that shouldn't have been close, money had to be spent to solidify those victories because the candidates were poor choices. Additionally, Trumps refusal to support any of his endorsed candidates with financial support also created an issue.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...

BTW, the current RNC let the Republican Party down with the mid-terms...
feel like you and I have a fundamental disagreement on your last point. Races that shouldn't have been close, money had to be spent to solidify those victories because the candidates were poor choices. Additionally, Trumps refusal to support any of his endorsed candidates with financial support also created an issue.
Yes, and the money was pulled and/or not given by the RNC and Congressional Leadership. So, if its true what some say on here about Trump, then shouldn't that be the case for other Republicans?

"Trump (or insert other Republicans holding the money) cares more about himself than winning for the party"
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...
Romney-McDaniel….another reason why I'm dubious about Trump's political acumen.
Please enlighten me on this one... Trump was trying to work with her and other Republican leaders only to get people like Christopher Wray. So, is Trump's political acumen in question or the entire Republican Party? or both?
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...

BTW, the current RNC let the Republican Party down with the mid-terms...
feel like you and I have a fundamental disagreement on your last point. Races that shouldn't have been close, money had to be spent to solidify those victories because the candidates were poor choices. Additionally, Trumps refusal to support any of his endorsed candidates with financial support also created an issue.
Yes, and the money was pulled and/or not given by the RNC and Congressional Leadership. So, if its true what some say on here about Trump, then shouldn't that be the case for other Republicans?

"Trump (or insert other Republicans holding the money) cares more about himself than winning for the party"
I think the fundamental difference is that the RNC and McConnell DID give money, but not enough but Trump did nothing.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...

BTW, the current RNC let the Republican Party down with the mid-terms...
feel like you and I have a fundamental disagreement on your last point. Races that shouldn't have been close, money had to be spent to solidify those victories because the candidates were poor choices. Additionally, Trumps refusal to support any of his endorsed candidates with financial support also created an issue.
Yes, and the money was pulled and/or not given by the RNC and Congressional Leadership. So, if its true what some say on here about Trump, then shouldn't that be the case for other Republicans?

"Trump (or insert other Republicans holding the money) cares more about himself than winning for the party"
I think the fundamental difference is that the RNC and McConnell DID give money, but not enough but Trump did nothing.
Hokie, you are changing history... RNC and McConnel either didn't give money or pulled money. Trumps PAC is for Trumps election. The RNC receives funding for Republican candidates. McConnell raises money, as the leader of the Republican Senators, to help get Republicans elected. I wish I could see the money flow, from these entities actually spent their money...
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...
Romney-McDaniel….another reason why I'm dubious about Trump's political acumen.
Please enlighten me on this one... Trump was trying to work with her and other Republican leaders only to get people like Christopher Wray. So, is Trump's political acumen in question or the entire Republican Party? or both?
Hint:She's a Romney. As in, never trust.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...

BTW, the current RNC let the Republican Party down with the mid-terms...
feel like you and I have a fundamental disagreement on your last point. Races that shouldn't have been close, money had to be spent to solidify those victories because the candidates were poor choices. Additionally, Trumps refusal to support any of his endorsed candidates with financial support also created an issue.
Yes, and the money was pulled and/or not given by the RNC and Congressional Leadership. So, if its true what some say on here about Trump, then shouldn't that be the case for other Republicans?

"Trump (or insert other Republicans holding the money) cares more about himself than winning for the party"
I think the fundamental difference is that the RNC and McConnell DID give money, but not enough but Trump did nothing.
Hokie, you are changing history... RNC and McConnel either didn't give money or pulled money. Trumps PAC is for Trumps election. The RNC receives funding for Republican candidates. McConnell raises money, as the leader of the Republican Senators, to help get Republicans elected. I wish I could see the money flow, from these entities actually spent their money...
Big surprise there......

All he is doing is parroting what he hears on the MSM. He almost quoted Jerk Off Joe and Mika ****zinski verbatim. And he knows it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...
Romney-McDaniel….another reason why I'm dubious about Trump's political acumen.
Please enlighten me on this one... Trump was trying to work with her and other Republican leaders only to get people like Christopher Wray. So, is Trump's political acumen in question or the entire Republican Party? or both?
Hint:She's a Romney. As in, never trust.
Oh, I get it…. Remember, Trump and Romney had their dinner summit to get on the same page. I think Trump was trying to work with the Republican Party for some type of unification.

That said, it was the Republican Party that provided Trump with so many cabinet positions. Supposedly vetted by the Party. Trump, in my opinion, tried too hard to get along with these people. They are piranhas!

This is an example of Trumps ego getting in the way of being politically smart. My theory is that he thought he could win these people over with his charisma. That was a faulty "ego" thinking.

It was the RNC that gave us Christopher Wray, along with many others. Trump trusted them and it bit him in the ass. In summary, I'm not sitting here believing Trump is some type of saint… I also do not believe the Republican Party is full of saints either. So, when I hear people ready to move on from Trump, I think… move on to what? These self absorbed globalist that are destroying the country? The Republican Party, in my estimation, are nothing more than controlled opposition and co-conspirators to the demise of our great country.

Remember Trump telling us we would undo Obamacare and we would get a really good bill for healthcare insurance? What happened? Well, it was our Republican Party that couldn't get off their ass and pass something. Trump would have signed most anything to change Obamacare. The Republican Party was weak!! Or, were they bought off by someone or some company? Who knows! It sure makes you wonder…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...
Romney-McDaniel….another reason why I'm dubious about Trump's political acumen.
Please enlighten me on this one... Trump was trying to work with her and other Republican leaders only to get people like Christopher Wray. So, is Trump's political acumen in question or the entire Republican Party? or both?
Hint:She's a Romney. As in, never trust.
Oh, I get it…. Remember, Trump and Romney had their dinner summit to get on the same page. I think Trump was trying to work with the Republican Party for some type of unification.

That said, it was the Republican Party that provided Trump with so many cabinet positions. Supposedly vetted by the Party. Trump, in my opinion, tried too hard to get along with these people. They are piranhas!

This is an example of Trumps ego getting in the way of being politically smart. My theory is that he thought he could win these people over with his charisma. That was a faulty "ego" thinking.

It was the RNC that gave us Christopher Wray, along with many others. Trump trusted them and it bit him in the ass. In summary, I'm not sitting here believing Trump is some type of saint… I also do not believe the Republican Party is full of saints either. So, when I hear people ready to move on from Trump, I think… move on to what? These self absorbed globalist that are destroying the country? The Republican Party, in my estimation, are nothing more than controlled opposition and co-conspirators to the demise of our great country.

Remember Trump telling us we would undo Obamacare and we would get a really good bill for healthcare insurance? What happened? Well, it was our Republican Party that couldn't get off their ass and pass something. Trump would have signed most anything to change Obamacare. The Republican Party was weak!! Or, were they bought off by someone or some company? Who knows! It sure makes you wonder…
Yes to all of that. Representative Brody is right…….

https://dailyhaymaker.com/ncgas-brody-the-coming-republican-party-showdown/
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You guys fired up for Mike Lindell running to be the RNC Chair!
Do you think that most of "us" take someone like that seriously for a position of that magnitude?

I know that I don't.
He would be better than Ronna (Romney) McDaniel...

Yes, Lindell is somewhat out there... That said, he has built a business and signs the front of a paycheck; so, for me, I'll take the peculiarities with the positive business mindset...
Romney-McDaniel….another reason why I'm dubious about Trump's political acumen.
Please enlighten me on this one... Trump was trying to work with her and other Republican leaders only to get people like Christopher Wray. So, is Trump's political acumen in question or the entire Republican Party? or both?
Hint:She's a Romney. As in, never trust.
Oh, I get it…. Remember, Trump and Romney had their dinner summit to get on the same page. I think Trump was trying to work with the Republican Party for some type of unification.

That said, it was the Republican Party that provided Trump with so many cabinet positions. Supposedly vetted by the Party. Trump, in my opinion, tried too hard to get along with these people. They are piranhas!

This is an example of Trumps ego getting in the way of being politically smart. My theory is that he thought he could win these people over with his charisma. That was a faulty "ego" thinking.

It was the RNC that gave us Christopher Wray, along with many others. Trump trusted them and it bit him in the ass. In summary, I'm not sitting here believing Trump is some type of saint… I also do not believe the Republican Party is full of saints either. So, when I hear people ready to move on from Trump, I think… move on to what? These self absorbed globalist that are destroying the country? The Republican Party, in my estimation, are nothing more than controlled opposition and co-conspirators to the demise of our great country.

Remember Trump telling us we would undo Obamacare and we would get a really good bill for healthcare insurance? What happened? Well, it was our Republican Party that couldn't get off their ass and pass something. Trump would have signed most anything to change Obamacare. The Republican Party was weak!! Or, were they bought off by someone or some company? Who knows! It sure makes you wonder…
Yes to all of that. Representative Brody is right…….

https://dailyhaymaker.com/ncgas-brody-the-coming-republican-party-showdown/


Before Tillis was elected, I was having breakfast at Heron's, Umstead Hotel, and Tillis, along with Karl Rove were sitting next to us. They both stopped by our table and spoke with us for a few minutes. Man, Tillis is just another suit that talks a talk and walks a different walk. Rove is another Republican that needs to go away.

Also, I went to a fundraiser, for Burr, at a former Bank CEO's house. I left that place saying: I'll have to vote for him; however, he's a slimy as it gets.

So, for all the Republicans in here… how do these two Senators get nominated, then elected in our State? Well, follow the money and pay attention to how the elite want them to vote.

For the Republicans here… just think about these so-called poor candidates that have been talked about, in this past mid-terms. Were they really poor? Were they poor because they didn't toe the Republican orthodoxy?

Then ask yourself… what exactly is the Republican orthodoxy?
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You are all over it Cary.............RINOs are an even greater danger than the Democrats.........as RINOs are undercover. The R establishment pushes out the trojan horse.....and out pops more Big GOVT policies. They count the votes to make sure it passes........and those that need to vote to keep the peasants happy with them do.

Some of what is going might be to expose them for the R voters to see.....to draw them out.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lula's supporters EXIST ONLY VIRTUALLY..............like Joe BIden in 2020 and the UniParty candidates in 2022.

It is a mystery why Brazilians have never seen Lula's supposed 50 millions of supporters, who appear only inside voting machines but never on the streets. Are they even real?

Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this what's required here too? Or are we still too asleep?

Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In Burr's case, who knows? True or not true, DC insiders have told me that Burr has a sham marriage and he actually shacks with Lindsey Graham. Given that weird little car he drives, I can believe it, LOL. Anyway, If so, he's massively compromised and would never cross the establishment.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

In Burr's case, who knows? True or not true, DC insides have told me that Burr has a sham marriage and he actually shacks with Lindsey Graham. Given that weird little car he drives, I can believe it, LOL. Anyway, If so, he's massively compromised and would never cross the establishment.
Now we finally know who Lindsey's lover is.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

In Burr's case, who knows? True or not true, DC insides have told me that Burr has a sham marriage and he actually shacks with Lindsey Graham. Given that weird little car he drives, I can believe it, LOL. Anyway, If so, he's massively compromised and would never cross the establishment.
Now we finally know who Lindsey's lover is.
I'm going to stress that I've been told that by people who've actually spent time in DC, where commonly known things are often secrets to folks outside the Beltway. I do not, however, vouch for its verity.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hear ya........

We were at my niece's wedding in Columiba about 15 years ago and we ran into Lindsay and SCOTUS CJ John Roberts at our hotel......maybe we've got a love triangle or maybe Burr stole Lindsay from Roberts. Just a hunch :-)
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Communists take over countries just like this. Ever hear of Venezuela? How about Brazil? Its occurring all over the globe for several years now.

Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What this guy deserves, I cannot say.

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.