2022 mid term elections

79,838 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has your Corporate Media reported any of this for you?

Werewolf
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

ANY OF THE DIRTY DOZEN AROUND?

This is awesome lol.
BBW12OG
Yeah... that guy is a MAGA White Nationalist...

Ask the lefty brigade here...

Nothing to see..... if there was there'd be proof am I right???

Clowns... every damn one of them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Yeah... that guy is a MAGA White Nationalist...

Ask the lefty brigade here...

Nothing to see..... if there was there'd be proof am I right???

Clowns... every damn one of them.
There is another one floating around ........an heavy set AZ white guy with a beard......looks to be 45ish. It's on the "And We Know" show I posted last........about mid-way. THE GUY GOES OFF..........like a rough ass Patrick Henry!
Werewolf
Here's the show.........scroll to the 33 min 50 second mark. Heavy set red-headed dude with dreads.

https://rumble.com/v1wc7r6-11.21.22-twitter-sends-earthquakes-into-enemy-territory-trafficking-seditio.html
Werewolf
Here is the guy........on Kari Lake's twitter if you wish to follow her.

caryking
Werewolf said:

ANY OF THE DIRTY DOZEN AROUND?

What makes a person become so passionate like this? Is he crazy? Has he bought into the (so-called) "Big Lie"? Has he seen something? Is he really able to piece things together better than you or I?

Really, what's up with the guy?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The people's army grows.........
NCTrafficMan
Werewolf said:

Here is the guy........on Kari Lake's twitter if you wish to follow her.

Why would anyone want to follow a looooser like Kari Lake?
That is almost as pathetic as being a member of "Truth" Social.
Oh and MARXIST just for BBWGirl.
NCTrafficMan
Werewolf said:

The people's army grows.........
"People's Army"?
You mean your Meal Team Six?

Werewolf
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/11/poll-watcher-more-ballots-than-voters-at-least-90-rejection-rate-per-dem-counterpart-arizona/

Massive fraud…
Werewolf
https://billingsreport.com/a-second-county-in-arizona-has-announced-they-will-not-certify-their-election-results/

A 2nd AZ county to decertify. I think this may not be good and in some ways may damage or delay getting a full forensic audit. Just a hunch…
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

https://billingsreport.com/a-second-county-in-arizona-has-announced-they-will-not-certify-their-election-results/

A 2nd AZ county to decertify. I think this may not be good and in some ways may damage or delay getting a full forensic audit. Just a hunch…
Beats sweeping it under the rug, though, no?
Civilized
Why, exactly, so you keep posting about Brazil's election?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Election fraud globally is a takeover - globally - by either the CCP or a combination of the CCP-Cabal or some other combination.......with the lead yet to be determined.

It is important for Americans to know what's underway elsewhere. It's also important for Americans to see the extent of what may be required.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Civ.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Election fraud globally is a takeover - globally - by either the CCP or a combination of the CCP-Cabal or some other combination.......with the lead yet to be determined.

It is important for Americans to know what's underway elsewhere. It's also important for Americans to see the extent of what may be required.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Civ.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also!
Werewolf
I'm guessing she's not wanting to get "HUNG" out to dry.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Corporate Media is covering this extensively..........I don't know why I even bother posting this

Ok, Hoke, I want you to think about this real hard. Maybe just maybe.....
Werewolf
Werewolf
Fraud was most probably the bulk of the 7%....

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Corporate Media is covering this extensively..........I don't know why I even bother posting this

Ok, Hoke, I want you to think about this real hard. Maybe just maybe.....
I will wait and see if anything actually changes in Brazil or China or will the protests die down like has happened in every country ever except the US in the 1700s and those that turned Communist.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
I'm sure you're carefully centered on the fence.........to fall to your desired side when the moment presents itself. You're a true Deep State super-minion.
Oldsouljer
He lost me with "Ron DeSanctimonious". What worked in the 2016 GOP primary won't wash this time around, and he ought to have the good judgment and political acumen to know that.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

He lost me with "Ron DeSanctimonious". What worked in the 2016 GOP primary won't wash this time around, and he ought to have the good judgment and political acumen to know that.
Whether you like it or not, Trump is in campaign mode. Trump has called every person, in his way, something, regardless of party. So, this shouldn't come as a surprise…

That said, I wish he wouldn't have said that.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Whether you like it or not, Trump is in campaign mode. Trump has called every person, in his way, something, regardless of party. So, this shouldn't come as a surprise…

There is much more to this than a 2024 election campaign. We'll see. I believe Trump will be the 19th POTUS of the New Republic of the United States.......before 2024 rolls around.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

I get it. I'm not calling him out because he's not a saint, I'm saying he needs to know when new tactics are called for. He got away with that bushwah against Ted Cruz who, while a good man, isn't nearly as well known and wildly popular as DeSantis. I wish Trump well, but I'm calling his judgment into question.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

He lost mewith "Ron DeSanctimonious". What worked in the 2016 GOP primary won't wash this time around, and he ought to have the good judgment and political acumen to know that.

There is much more to this than a 2024 election campaign. We'll see. I believe Trump will be t he 19th POTUS of the New Republic of the United States.......before 2024 rolls around.
I'll add to this comment with this pic of the military standing behind Trump at his inauguration in Jan 2017. Listen to Trump's speech that day, he's telling you essentially what happened that day. Executive Orders transitioned control of our federal govt essential operations to survive outside forces which would be allowed to win the 2020 election but protect the country via Law of War Manual (see 11.3, 11.4, 11.5, 11.6 and 11.7). The purpose was for exposure of the criminals and to "show the people" as "telling the people" would have failed.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

He lost mewith "Ron DeSanctimonious". What worked in the 2016 GOP primary won't wash this time around, and he ought to have the good judgment and political acumen to know that.

There is much more to this than a 2024 election campaign. We'll see. I believe Trump will be the 19th POTUS of the New Republic of the United States.......before 2024 rolls around.
I'll add to this comment with this pic of the military standing behind Trump at his inauguration in Jan 2017. Listen to Trump's speech that day, he's telling you essentially what happened that day.

So what happened, other than the tiniest inauguration crowd in history showing up?
Werewolf
Civ; we'll see what happens. Trump was invited to run by the military. The military prevented HRC from sealing 2016 but allowed Biden to win 2020. Of course, I don't think it's the real Biden whom I think is dead. I think we're witnessing the greatest military operation in recorded history. What is underway is dislodging of the Khazarian Mafia and the global cabal that has controlled much - but not all - of the earth for centuries. There is great complexity here as it relates to who is on who's side, etc........but I think I'm going to be right on the overall situation. Learn of the relationship between the City of London, the Vatican and DC.

The entirety of the operation underway..........figuring out who is part of this system and in showing the people will take time. We're seeing a methodical reveal..........slow........such that folks can digest it. What is to be revealed over time will shock the world.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.