2022 mid term elections

77,871 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Werewolf
wolf howl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Our political divide seems to be getting more polarized and more hateful. I don't like where this is headed.
It's interesting because I only really see it in social media. Outside of that, life goes on and I rarely engage in any sort of political discussion with anyone, just as it's always been. My neighbor hates Trump and votes D but we talk all the time about sports or dogs or whatever and just don't talk politics.

The divide is stirred by the media companies and frankly politicians, all sides included. If we're all mad at each other and hate the other side, we won't have time to look at them with clear eyes and see how indescribably corrupt the vast majority of those in Washington really are. And again, that's both sides.

The sooner the average American understands that those in Washington really don't care for them and only want to enrich their own lives and see what they can get out of it, the better off we'll all be as then you can make real change. Until then, lets fling poo at each other and say my criminal politician is better than your criminal politician.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Way to post something I already posted
Thought you were done posting Pinocchio? You are such a clown. Flag this for moderation.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Here's their candidate they support for his "honesty" and "morals."

What a ****ing clown show the left is.... You see the type of people that support them posting above.

Lol!!!someThing-Some,Thing Trump!!!I'm am A more Ron and just can spell mine naMe!!!!TDS!!1
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Says the guy whose fellow traveler shot up Steve Scalise and tried to do the same to the GOP congressional softball team.
TheStorm
Timing of this event seems very suspect to me for some reason...
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

Agreed 1000%
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

I guess her "security system" there was as effective as the one she disabled for the Jan 6th performance!

Two men in their underwear at 2:40 a.m., one of the men is the husband of the 3rd person in line for the United States Government, the husband recently had a DUI with a "unnamed passenger" in the vehicle.....

Yeah... there's nothing fishy at all about this.

But yet, according to some of my fans on here I'm a conspiracy nutjob theorist.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Somebody's having an affair. Got past her security, alarm system, cameras, etc.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9f7724/
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Wow! Where is the MSM?
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Says the guy whose fellow traveler shot up Steve Scalise and tried to do the same to the GOP congressional softball team.

Democrats always accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing.
Tootie4Pack
wolf howl said:

I'm old enough to remember when all voting was done via paper and by bedtime we knew who won.

Now, with technology enabling us, suddenly we can't know who won until the next morning best case and maybe days/weeks later.

Regardless of which side you're on, that smells of fraud and will always lead people on both sides to question the integrity. This cannot continue.

Hey Wolf Howl, We knew by bedtime because the Mafia was helping them do the counting.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Yep. It's San Fran, so you know how it is….lovers quarrel gone bad.
Marco
Desperate times calls for desperate measure!!Keep up the hammering and intimidating!!You gon run cross the wrong one,one day!!1 finger salute!!
hokiewolf
hokiewolf
TheStorm
Honestly, I haven't spent more than 30 seconds on this... I saw the report yesterday morning on Spectrum News and I heard the police spokesman's statement - and it immediately did not make any sense whatsoever.

Especially the part about the cops basically being there already just as it was happening.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Honestly, I haven't spent more than 30 seconds on this... I saw the report yesterday morning on Spectrum News and I heard the police spokesman's statement - and it immediately did not make any sense whatsoever.

Especially the part about the cops basically being there already just as it was happening.
That and the men were in their underwear with a "third party" present...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

That and the men were in their underwear with a "third party" present...

Yeah, sounds fishy.
BBW12OG
Elon for the KO to Hilldog!!!

Amazing how with him in control of Twitter for only three days information is now flowing freely.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Elon for the KO to Hilldog!!!

Amazing how with him in control of Twitter for only three days information is now flowing freely.....

It's been absolutely hilarious watching him make the libbys cry.
packofwolves
Many things don't add up with attack on Paul Pelosi. The police show up when Paul and attacker are wrestling for the hammer. Then the attacker gets control of the hammer and police intervene after he started hitting Paul? They didn't stop the attacker as he was getting ready to swing it?

There should be body cam video and 911 tape. Odds this never goes to trial?

Perhaps this discussion should be moved to another thread.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Many things don't add up with attack on Paul Pelosi. The police show up when Paul and attacker are wrestling for the hammer. Then the attacker gets control of the hammer and police intervene after he started hitting Paul? They didn't stop the attacker as he was getting ready to swing it?

There should be body cam video and 911 tape. Odds this never goes to trial?

Perhaps this discussion should be moved to another thread.
Who was the "unidentified passenger" in Pelosi's Porsche when he got the DUI?

Why the hell is an 82 year old man out at 2 a.m. in the morning piss drunk on multiple occasions frequenting "gay bars?"

The world will never know.....

The perp better pray he isn't Clintoned before he can tell his side of the story.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack

dubbed but funny af
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packofwolves
GuerrillaPack said:

dubbed but funny af

Dubbed?

GuerrillaPack
Big shocker guys. The guy that supposedly attacked Nancy Pelosi's husband is NOT a "January 6 MAGA Republican fascist" as the Kid Sniffer in Chief claimed.

He's actually a drug addict who supports the commie Sodomite Leftist agenda. And in San Francisco. What a shocker.

https://instagr.am/p/CkWvJj-PEqw
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Early voting is ongoing in NC. Please make plans to vote. Vote for the candidate of YOUR choice.
And if you don't vote the way I do, please don't vote at all….

Had a kid in the office tell me he went to vote. Told him that I hoped he voted the right way just to tease with him a bit. I don't think he appreciated my sense of humor. Definitely apologized after that one.

I'm glad he went...everyone should
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2022/11/07/why-i-keep-getting-mistaken-for-a-conservative/

Quote:

There's a loose but growing coalition of lefties out there, artists and writers and academics and professionals, who've drawn sympathetic attention from conservatives after being publicly shamed out of the progressive clubhouse (that is, by the type of progressive who thinks there is a clubhouse, which is of course part of the problem). It's remarkably easy these days to be named an apostate on the left. Maybe you were critical of the looting and rioting that devastated cities in the wake of George Floyd's murder by police in 2020. Maybe you were skeptical of this or that viral outrage: Covington Catholic, or Jussie Smollett, or the alleged racial abuse at a BYU volleyball game that neither eyewitness testimony nor video evidence could corroborate. Maybe you were too loud about the continued need for due process in the middle of #MeToo. Maybe you wouldn't stop asking uncomfortable questions about the proven value of certain divisive brands of diversity training, or transgender surgeries for kids, or come the pandemic masking. Maybe you kept defending the right to free speech and creative expression after these things had been deemed "right-wing values" by your fellow liberals.
This is a very interesting piece written by Kat Rosenfield, who is indeed a liberal, but has some observations to make about the team nature of politics these days. This might belong in the Cancel Culture thread, but I am not sure everyone reads that. Kat is a bit long winded but interesting nonetheless.
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
The only thing they are talking about on Spectrum News this morning is "connections to the January 6 insurrections" and that he's an election denier.
hokiewolf
I think obviously more time is needed to figure out the motive. I tend to believe this was a mentally ill person who did this.

I do think however that is a poor choice of some to continue to push a conspiracy theory that also has little evidence of being true.

There is no denying the man got attacked and beaten with a hammer. I hope he can recover fully.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

I do think however that is a poor choice of some to continue to push a conspiracy theory that also has little evidence of being true.
Care to expound on this comment? I want to see if you are trying to say what I think you are trying to say...
hokiewolf
No one should be speculating about motive like it's an absolute truth, and others should create another most likely false motive in response to it.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

No one should be speculating about motive like it's an absolute truth, and others should create another most likely false motive in response to it.
OK. Which one(s) of my previous three (3) posts on the subject was "speculating about a motive like it's an absolute truth"?

I made one post per day on the topic until this morning, and leaving the one prior to this out (where I asked you a question)... which one(s) fit(s) what you just posted above in your personal opinion?

10/29/22 7:51 AM
10/30/22 8:09 AM
10/31/22 7:10 AM
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

OK. Which one(s) of my previous three (3) posts on the subject was "speculating about a motive like it's an absolute truth"?

I made one post per day on the topic until this morning, and leaving the one prior to this out (where I asked you a question)... which one(s) fit(s) what you just posted above in your personal opinion?

10/29/22 7:51 AM
10/30/22 8:09 AM
10/31/22 7:10 AM
sorry, I wasn't specifically commenting about you Storm, it was just a general comment from me. My apologies if you thought I was accusing you of something, that wasn't my intent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.