2022 mid term elections

77,914 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

In other news…

DeSantis' first big mistake…..
Meh... if he wants to unify the Republican party he has to build relationships with both sides of the party...

This is a big nothing burger as far as I am concerned.

Plus, Trump is now compromised as being unelectable, and I have no desire to see a Democrat in the White House for the next six years... people better get over whatever BS "reservations" they might have and get on board, or that's exactly what will happen.

I'm not interested in continuing to be governed by this Democratic Administration's "coalition of misfits"...
And I'm not interested in electing the same old Republicans…. For that, I stand with the 20, in the house, forcing change.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

It's now being said that in the initial meeting, this morning, that Rep. Mike Rodgers, of Alabama, threatened members of the Freedom Caucus.

He supposedly said that either they vote for McCarthy or be stripped of any committee assignments. Then, supposedly, McCarthy affirmed Rogers statement.

All, this is why Washington is so morally and structurally bankrupt! It also being said that the freedom caucus only wanted rules put in place to allow for real debate. Chip Roy, today, when nominating Jim Jordan, stated clearly what's missing in congress. BTW, Chip Roy is "No" Trump fan!

Previously, a vote of no confidence could be brought to the floor, by one person. Supposedly, Pelosi did away with that rule after 200 years of being in place. That is one of the rules, the Freedom Caucus wants put in place. Sounds as if a few rules, as well as, placement for the Freedom Caucus, on select committees would get McCarthy elected.

So, it sounds like a deal can be made, if McCarthy wants one…
Not surprisingly, the main push from Spectrum News this morning is that so far, Hakeem Jeffries has the most votes... gotta love the stupidity of the mainstream media...
Civilized
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

In other news…

Meh... if he wants to unify the Republican party he has to build relationships with both sides of the party...

Plus, Trump is now compromised as being unelectable, and I have no desire to see a Democrat in the White House for the next six years... people better get over whatever BS "reservations" they might have and get on board, or that's exactly what will happen.

I'm not interested in continuing to be governed by this Democratic Administration's "coalition of misfits"...
And I'm not interested in electing the same old Republicans…. For that, I stand with the 20, in the house, forcing change.

Who do you want to see be speaker, Cary?
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

In other news…

So you'd rather have whoever is pulling Bernie's puppet strings to be in control for a very minimum of the next six years?

There used to be a saying... something about a nose, and a face...
Werewolf
If you're referring to Bernie Sanders that's actually laughable as you haven't a clue about DC. Not a damn clue. You're completely in the matrix my friend.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

If you're referring to Bernie Sanders that's actually laughable as you haven't a clue about DC. Not a damn clue. You're completely in the matrix my friend.
And you are an idiot if you think I was talking about Bernie Sanders!

Matrix that.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
So who's your "Bernie"? Educate me
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
Weekend at Bernie's (Biden).
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
I still haven't a clue how Bernie is Biden......
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
And for some reason, that doesn't surprise me at all.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
Googled it. No wonder you don't understand how the world has been working but at least you're up on comedy shows.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
Googled it. No wonder you don't understand how the world has been working but at least you're up on comedy shows.
You are the best comedy show that I've seen in a long, long time... so you shouldn't really be talking right now.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
You are the best comedy show that I've seen in a long, long time... so you shouldn't really be talking right now.
My friend, I've got quite a bit of work on my plate today.......maybe we can resume the feud tonight.

I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you thought Bernie and his bunch were a significant threat. I just assumed you were that badly fooled. Flip on Brett Baier tonight so you can still think you're still a conservative small govt guy.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Matrix that.
My friend, I've got quite a bit of work on my plate today.......maybe we can resume the feud tonight.

I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you thought Bernie and his bunch were a significant threat. I just assumed you were that badly fooled. Flip on Brett Baier tonight so you can still think you're still a conservative small govt guy.
Man, you just never know when to quit... do you?

See you next time.
packgrad
packgrad
Thought this was relevant/appropriate as well.

caryking
Actually, I think Byron Donalds would be an excellent choice!. If you haven't paid attention to him, you are missing, what appears to be, a Great Conservative!!!

Take that Chem...

Joe Biden
caryking
Its getting ugly...

Joe Biden
Civilized
Hahaha, Yikes!
ncsualum05
packgrad said:

So Trump is supposed to be the anti-establishment type and here he is all in on McCarthy which the conservatives/ non establishment types are blocking right? Why do people still follow or care what Trump thinks at this point? It's pretty clear there is no leader in the GOP. They had a golden opportunity to take control of the country in 2022 and will have another in 2024 and they are well on their way to blowing it.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

packgrad said:

So Trump is supposed to be the anti-establishment type and here he is all in on McCarthy which the conservatives/ non establishment types are blocking right? Why do people still follow or care what Trump thinks at this point? It's pretty clear there is no leader in the GOP. They had a golden opportunity to take control of the country in 2022 and will have another in 2024 and they are well on their way to blowing it.
Alum, did you vote for Trump or Biden?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
He voted for Trump, like a lot of us here did.
hokiewolf
6th vote! What a clown show
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
I like the idea of Daniels. I also like the fact that principled legislators like Biggs and Roy who are actually taking a stand not to grandstand for the cameras but because they want to get back to actual doing legislation
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
I am good with 27 votes for Speaker if we can end the omnibus bill nonsense.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I like the idea of Daniels. I also like the fact that principled legislators like Biggs and Roy who are actually taking a stand not to grandstand for the cameras but because they want to get back to actual doing legislation
You really need to take your eyes off the usual suspect and pay attention to the original 5. They are very principled!

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

ncsualum05 said:

packgrad said:

Alum, did you vote for Trump or Biden?
Hopefully, this lets people know I don't live in a Trump cult. Trump is not seeing this Speakership like I do…

Joe Biden
caryking
This is a big deal…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
ncsualum05 said:

packgrad said:

That's a good observation and all the shenanigans in the party of R is quite intriguing. Interested to see how this works out.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

On that, we fully agree.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

On that, we fully agree.
Nancy Pelosi grandstands and she gets stuff done, through legislation! I don't like her; however, she is a warrior for her cause!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

What a glorious show, lovin' it here. You're used to things being well scripted.......you'll get over it.
caryking
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

What a glorious show, lovin' it here. You're used to things being well scripted.......you'll get over it.
Now, that I agree with…. The house has been running like an autocracy for too long. These "brave" 20 are demanding change. They are using their agency to get it.

Folks, this is truly what a representative republic is all about. I wish we would have more times when everyone wasn't in lockstep with each other…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Now, that I agree with…. The house has been running like an autocracy for too long. These "brave" 20 are demanding change. They are using their agency to get it.

Folks, this is truly what a representative republic is all about. I wish we would have more times when everyone wasn't in lockstep with each other…
Lockstepping with prospects for goosestepping well underway.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.