2022 mid term elections

79,642 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

You made it 4 days.
LMAO....

And he sent me a direct message telling me how much of a bully I am and that he will no longer post on the Water Cooler on political threads...

Ol' Pinocchio always delivers.

Now cue his rebuttal that he was just "joking" when he said he was done posting here...

Has there ever been a bigger self-owning clown? I mean come on.... at least make it longer than the British Prime Minister did!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I posted two negative Biden stories before posting one clip of a Trump speech where he calls for the raping of reporters so they give up their sources. Guess which one got a response from the resident nationalist?

Just wanted to see what would happen. I'll just continue to post stuff that interests me without comment. I feel like that's the best way for me to participate going forward.
hokiewolf
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/10/24/election-deniers-ukraine-war-assistance/
hokiewolf
hokiewolf
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/10/we-need-a-generational-turnover/
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf
https://nationalfile.com/penn-state-far-left-activists-riot-shut-down-conservative-event/]]
Werewolf
BBW12OG
She wants to be relevant again so bad.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

She wants to be relevant again so bad.
Color Revolution beware.
ncsualum05
Why are democrats who control all levers of power coming out ahead of time and talking about stealing elections? Is this a set up for another results denial when the GOP wipes the floor in November? The GOP doesn't have to be good or even competent for that to happen.... sentiment is completely against the party in power. Historically this always happens. Trump got into power and GOP was wiped out in mid terms. Obama swept into power in 2008 and proceeded to lose every midterm election thereafter.

We should not have a repeat of 2020 with the mass mail ins and I hope states uphold their own traditional voting laws. That's what went wrong last time and that is where all the lawsuits and discrepancies will be in a close race. I hope there are not mass mail ins this time.
BBW12OG
ncsualum05 said:

Why are democrats who control all levers of power coming out ahead of time and talking about stealing elections? Is this a set up for another results denial when the GOP wipes the floor in November? The GOP doesn't have to be good or even competent for that to happen.... sentiment is completely against the party in power. Historically this always happens. Trump got into power and GOP was wiped out in mid terms. Obama swept into power in 2008 and proceeded to lose every midterm election thereafter.

We should not have a repeat of 2020 with the mass mail ins and I hope states uphold their own traditional voting laws. That's what went wrong last time and that is where all the lawsuits and discrepancies will be in a close race. I hope there are not mass mail ins this time.
Watch Pennsylvania and Michigan... they have corrupt Governors, AGs and will do what they have to in order to make sure they get the "W."

I'll eat my words if I am wrong but I honestly hate to say it but they probably already have boxes ready to be delivered when they find out how many they need in order to win.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Totalitarianism; and let's not get used to it!
Werewolf
Rubio canvasser attacked in Florida; 1 arrested (msn.com)

South Florida.......somewhat of a bastion of Democrats outside of the Cuban communities. Maybe coming to a North Carolina city near you.
ncsualum05
BBW12OG said:

ncsualum05 said:

Watch Pennsylvania and Michigan... they have corrupt Governors, AGs and will do what they have to in order to make sure they get the "W."

I'll eat my words if I am wrong but I honestly hate to say it but they probably already have boxes ready to be delivered when they find out how many they need in order to win.
There's always shady **** that happens around Detroit and Philly. Add Georgia to that list too among others.
Oldsouljer
ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsualum05 said:

There's always shady **** that happens around Detroit and Philly. Add Georgia to that list too among others.
It is my understanding that the state legislature decided to establish direct state control over the Cobb County board of elections, if so, that should help.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

Always watch the people who blame others for something…. They are probably doing it themselves…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsualum05 said:

https://link.theblaze.com/view/62448260e7d0c769a728484dhk2pj.owoh/5fa101c2

'I hope you f***ing die!' Penn State rioters resort to violence, even spitting to intimidate right-wing speakers, prompting school to cancel comedy event
hokiewolf
LetEmKnowPack
Where my Fetterman heads at??

The doc that cleared him (donor) should feel ashamed my Lord....
Packchem91
High Travoltage said:

It's kinda like Biden --- the entire machinery, including family, that allowed them to go on, when health and good grace says it is not a good idea, should be ashamed. I get its tough to stop in mid-stream, since his stroke occurred not that long ago, but still....even CNN was doubting his capability to do this last night.

In general, the states of GA / PA are embarrassing in general. I'd guess that type of multiple bad candidates is happening in many states, those two just happen to have big name people out there....and unfortunately, both will have one of the candidates elected.
GuerrillaPack
It's nice that the communist Dems decided to run Karl Childers for the U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania. Of course, they will stuff the ballot box with over 1 million fake ballots to make sure he "wins", just like when Biden "won" Pennsylvania (and Arizona, Georgia, etc).

This way they can just rub it our faces how blatantly rigged the "voting" process is, and basically admit that they are rigging the whole thing.

https://instagr.am/p/CkKT-xAJpMF
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

High Travoltage said:

It's kinda like Biden --- the entire machinery, including family, that allowed them to go on, when health and good grace says it is not a good idea, should be ashamed. I get its tough to stop in mid-stream, since his stroke occurred not that long ago, but still....even CNN was doubting his capability to do this last night.

In general, the states of GA / PA are embarrassing in general. I'd guess that type of multiple bad candidates is happening in many states, those two just happen to have big name people out there....and unfortunately, both will have one of the candidates elected.
What makes you automatically against both Walker and Oz? Is it that you've studied their positions on the issues? Or is it that Trump supports both of them?

What exactly are you against as far as their positions on the issues are?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nexstar-refutes-fetterman-campaigns-claims-closed-captioning-filled-errors

Thought this was interesting.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Whoah whoah whaoh!!

Only "extremist domestic terrorists" that are a "threat to muh democracy" deny election results!!

Oh, wait...that's only when conservatives deny blatant election fraud. Commie demonrats are allowed to question election results all day long and twice on Sunday.

"Stealing an election" according to the communist Democrats would be allowing a fair election, in which case the Republicans would crush them.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
This is the "unbiased media" our MARXIST friends continuously tell us about.....

Anyone who thinks that Side Show Fetterman is capable of doing anything than working a Johnston County Fair Midway is what America's main problem is today.

Blatant stupidity and the need for power.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And.. Wicked Witch Whitmer really showed her smug, wannabe Hilldog impression last night. The idiot has been running ads promoting a $400 refund to auto insurance customers that SHE single handedly put into Michiganders' pockets!

She had nothing to do with it, was called out for lying and just said, "let's move on from that..."

True statement.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

And.. Wicked Witch Whitmer really showed her smug, wannabe Hilldog impression last night. The idiot has been running ads promoting a $400 refund to auto insurance customers that SHE single handedly put into Michiganders' pockets!

She had nothing to do with it, was called out for lying and just said, "let's move on from that..."

True statement.

God, I really hate that *****.

(and I try not to truly hate anybody)
wolf howl
NY State Supreme Court orders the state to hire back workers fired for not getting the jab and give them back pay since they were fired.

Current Democrat Governor Hochul, in her debate, said she'd do it all again and would make the same choice even after the Supreme Court in her state just said she was wrong.

How can people in positions of leadership be so awful? Maybe a better question would be, how do people who know those leaders are so awful continue to vote for them?
BBW12OG
I spend 1/2 my time in Michigan these days... it's unbearable the hold her and her two stooges AG and SofS... have over that state.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
Democracy is an idiotic form of government. It is mob rule. And most people are not that smart, and certainly not virtuous. So you are talking about having a mob of idiots vote into power someone to rule over you. We shouldn't have to stress out every 2 or 4 years, worrying about whether tyrants are going to be voted in by the mob to take away our rights.

The ideal form of government is to be ruled by the laws of God, and to have absolute rights that cannot be taken away by anyone or any group of people, no matter how large of a majority are wanting to take away those rights.

No person or group of people should have the ability to pass laws to take away our rights, or to levy taxes to destroy and take away people's property.

The Founding Fathers understood this (establishing a constitutional republic, and not a democracy), in part, but failed in that they did not structure government in such a way as to absolutely protect our rights and severely limit the power of government.
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

NY State Supreme Court orders the state to hire back workers fired for not getting the jab and give them back pay since they were fired.

Current Democrat Governor Hochul, in her debate, said she'd do it all again and would make the same choice even after the Supreme Court in her state just said she was wrong.

How can people in positions of leadership be so awful? Maybe a better question would be, how do people who know those leaders are so awful continue to vote for them?
Re: Positions of leadership..........hand-picked stooges, willingly feeding at the hog trough of the global elite.

Re: Continue to vote for them...........uninformed is one primary group and a 2nd group is the vast # of gas-lighted who feed off the TEL LIE VISION which is completely under the control of the global elite. It is unequivocally propaganda TV. We thought it was only Russia and China........but ours is worse because so many Americans still don't realize it. Chinese and Russians know their govt and media is lying to them.

American's thoughts and view are manipulated and managed by the TEL LIE VISION and only now large #'s understand it.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Democracy is an idiotic form of government. It is mob rule. And most people are not that smart, and certainly not virtuous. So you are talking about having a mob of idiots vote into power someone to rule over you. We shouldn't have to stress out every 2 or 4 years, worrying about whether tyrants are going to be voted in by the mob to take away our rights.

The ideal form of government is to be ruled by the laws of God, and to have absolute rights that cannot be taken away by anyone or any group of people, no matter how large of a majority are wanting to take away those rights.

No person or group of people should have the ability to pass laws to take away our rights, or to levy taxes to destroy and take away people's property.

The Founding Fathers understood this (establishing a constitutional republic, and not a democracy), in part, but failed in that they did not structure government in such a way as to absolutely protect our rights and severely limit the power of government.
The 10th Amendment was not well done.........and certainly not when compared with the rest of the documents.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.