2022 mid term elections

77,863 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marco
Hokiewolf,they got blinders on!!Conman can say nor do no harm in their eyes!!Sad!!Some will found fault in what everybody say or do but HIM!!
Marco
Nobody's perfect,NO ONE!!
Marco
And get this,they talk about ole Joe but that senator from Iowa,Chuck Grassley damn near 90 and still trying to retain his seat!!What a joke!!
packgrad
The TDS crowd boner up every ****ing thread. Pathetic.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

"But...but....I'm done posting".....LMAO....

Please keep supporting him.... y'all are doing a great job!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Another beauty.

Werewolf
Project Veritas exposes Mark Kelly campaign strategy of lies to the AZ voters. Another great REVEAL.

https://rumble.com/v1pvxmf-project-veritas-exposes-arizona-senator-mark-kelly-as-a-political-chameleon.html
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/new-numbers-released-pennsylvania-indicate-massive-ballot-fraud-255000-unverified-voters-candidates-demand-decertification-immediately/

255,000 ballots
BBW12OG

My Great-Great Grandfather came over on a boat....

Settled in NC planting potatoes.

I'm pretty sure that more than one person in NC has the same story. The way the lefties are trying to turn this country into an "elite" group ruling over the rubes will eventually come out.

Keep pushing.... you will see....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
Talk about desperation. How do you even save voicemails from 30 yrs ago?
BBW12OG
The lefties have ZERO morals, values or convictions....

Case in point are our friends here......

All they care about is power and owning the "rubes."

Ask Pinocchio!!

He will drop a few anti-Trump posts... but yet, we are supposed to believe he is legit...

CLOWN....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
Wait...if Herschel supposedly drove women to get abortions, wouldn't that make him some kind of "hero" in the eyes of the communist Democrats??

This should get more Democrats to cross over and vote for Herschel!! Great!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
The entire left is nothing but a bunch of pathetic whiny little "trophies for all" losers..... And please flag this. I mean it for anyone that supports that bunch of BS.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
I shouldnt be, but I am absolutely floored at national outlets going to bat for Fetterman

Anyone that has seen any of the debate knows full well he is unfit to serve in his current condition. I actually feel bad for him at this point
Glasswolf
Early voting is ongoing in NC. Please make plans to vote. Vote for the candidate of YOUR choice.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

BBW12OG
And lefties make sure you vote and vote often. Take plenty of "ballots" with you to make sure you do your party proud!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
FlossyDFlynt said:

I shouldn't be, but I am absolutely floored at national outlets going to bat for Fetterman

Anyone that has seen any of the debate knows full well he is unfit to serve in his current condition. I actually feel bad for him at this point
When journalism schools stopped teaching unbiased reporting as the gold standard and started treating their students as activists in training, we as news media consumers were doomed to partisan position pieces in the "news" sections as well as the opinion sections. I believe an overreaction to Trump's victory over Clinton eliminated all pretenses of the old gold standard.

Our only hope is to recognize those biases and read/watch sources from both sides. Then we have some chance at discerning truth.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

Early voting is ongoing in NC. Please make plans to vote. Vote for the candidate of YOUR choice.
And if you don't vote the way I do, please don't vote at all….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

β€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

All about power....... Fetterman is a prime example. Can't even make fun of the guy because he's not well. Damn shame what the lefties will do just to have control.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

All about power....... Fetterman is a prime example. Can't even make fun of the guy because he's not well. Damn shame what the lefties will do just to have control.
The dems and his family should be ashamed for subjecting him to this garbage.
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

The dems and his family should be ashamed for subjecting him to this garbage.
If he wins, he won't work one single day of his term... he just has to be able to pull off the Weekend at Bernie's routine up until the election.
Werewolf
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ballot-paper-shortage-problems-election-day/story?id=91998988
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ballot-paper-shortage-problems-election-day/story?id=91998988

What a coincidence....
wolf howl
I'm old enough to remember when all voting was done via paper and by bedtime we knew who won.

Now, with technology enabling us, suddenly we can't know who won until the next morning best case and maybe days/weeks later.

Regardless of which side you're on, that smells of fraud and will always lead people on both sides to question the integrity. This cannot continue.

BBW12OG
wolf howl said:

I'm old enough to remember when all voting was done via paper and by bedtime we knew who won.

Now, with technology enabling us, suddenly we can't know who won until the next morning best case and maybe days/weeks later.

Regardless of which side you're on, that smells of fraud and will always lead people on both sides to question the integrity. This cannot continue.

A post generated from a common sense perspective....

Why do the lefties have to have 2 months of early voting, no ID, voter "assistance" and all the other forms of "non-suppression?"

I think we all know....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

They can't talk about their guy or the job he's doing. All they have is something-something Trump. It's pathetic really.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

They can't talk about their guy or the job he's doing. All they have is something-something Trump. It's pathetic really.
Low information voters. Feed at the the trough of the Tel Lie Vision.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Marco
Lol!But but i won't read none of his post!Yall can't help it!!He got DT syndrome!!Nah,Yall drink his kool-aid not me!!
Marco
"TONIGHT,I SAY THIS TO MY REPUBLICAN COLLEAGUES WHO ARE DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE,THERE WILL COME A DAY WHEN DONALD TRUMP IS GONE BUT YOUR DISHONOR WILL REMAIN"Liz Cheney 6/2/22!!Facts!!
BBW12OG
Here's their candidate they support for his "honesty" and "morals."

What a ****ing clown show the left is.... You see the type of people that support them posting above.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Way to post something I already posted
TheStorm
I was paying $1.75 gallon down here on the coast right up until the election. After the election, it hovered at $1.85 gallon for a while until it became more evident that Biden would be installed into office.

I think he reversed Trump's energy policy a couple of days after he took office and it's been a total cluster**** since.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL
Our political divide seems to be getting more polarized and more hateful. I don't like where this is headed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.