2022 mid term elections

79,815 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

I know my fellow conservatives won't agree but I really wish Trump would go away.
Everyone knows where Trump stands, whether you like him or not. I wish my fellow conservatives would realize that the Republican Party, as it exist today, is "NOT" conservative!

We need a big change! That change existed in Trump, even with all his flaws. I would love to see how a Disantes would be, on a National level; however, he takes a lot of money from big Republican donors and would he be bought and paid for by them? I don't know the answer to that; so, for now, I'm sticking with Trump.

Regarding Civ's illegal voting activities, well… if Nicki Haley becomes the Republican nominee, I will refuse to vote in the presidential election. As far as I'm concerned, she was the beginning of cancel culture, when she took down the flag in South Carolina.

Regardless of your opinion, on that flag, that action was the beginning of the whole mess we have had since then. She could have stayed clear on the subject when the shooting happened in Charleston.
Totally agree on the Republican Party but Trump isn't really a conservative either. Look he did a lot of good things but he has to make everything about himself and I'm just tired. Would just like to see someone new, that's all.
BBW12OG
And if you or anyone else thinks that what the lefties are trotting out these days has any resemblance to the Democrat Party of 20 years ago you are lying to yourself.

That party left when Dear Leader assumed control and he took wayyyy left... 6 years later, as in last night, he scolded his MARXIST brethren about being too vocal and not keeping their true intentions hidden until they have the votes to enact their agenda.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

I know my fellow conservatives won't agree but I really wish Trump would go away.
Trump continues to demonstrate that he's all about himself. He has no desire to help push the more conservative option in these senate races. He's sitting on an absolute war chest of money that he is using to pay for lawyers and his cronies. His grift of the rubes who think he's the savior of the nation continues and it is hurting the actual candidates that have the ability to help Republicans take the Senate and a larger chunk of the house.

He truly is hurting a lot more than he's helping, yet the rubes continue to support him unconditionally and he can do no wrong.
"Rubes?"

Wow.... coming from someone who lies on a regular basis and claims to be a "conservative" I guess calling people "rubes" is acceptable form of conversation.

Like I said, you've shown who you are on this board more than once. Keep up the good job.

I'd much rather be a "rube" than a low-moral, no conviction liar.
I would rather my political donation go towards electing quality candidates for the house and senate rather than going to pay for lawyers and expenses and God knows who else.

The fact that you cannot see the harm that Trump has done in this and the previous 2 election cycles shows me everything I need to know to put you in the rube category. You have been fooled by the carnival barker into positions and rhetoric that is unwinable, producing candidates with his endorsement who are losing in states against lesser democratic candidates who shouldn't even be close to winning an election, and ****ting on other quality Republican candidates who refuse to kiss his ass all because the man wants to feed his ego over actually pushing for a conservative agenda.

It's really unbelievable how bamboozled you and others like you have are supporting this carney. But I guess if you get thrown a cheap stuffed animal every now and then for owning the libs, it keeps you complacent
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Trump continues to demonstrate that he's all about himself. He has no desire to help push the more conservative option in these senate races. He's sitting on an absolute war chest of money that he is using to pay for lawyers and his cronies. His grift of the rubes who think he's the savior of the nation continues and it is hurting the actual candidates that have the ability to help Republicans take the Senate and a larger chunk of the house.

He truly is hurting a lot more than he's helping, yet the rubes continue to support him unconditionally and he can do no wrong.
"Rubes?"

Wow.... coming from someone who lies on a regular basis and claims to be a "conservative" I guess calling people "rubes" is acceptable form of conversation.

Like I said, you've shown who you are on this board more than once. Keep up the good job.

I would rather my political donation go towards electing quality candidates for the house and senate rather than going to pay for lawyers and expenses and God knows who else.

The fact that you cannot see the harm that Trump has done in this and the previous 2 election cycles shows me everything I need to know to out you on the rube category. You have been fooled by the carnival barker into positions and rhetoric that is unwinable, producing candidates with his endorsement who are losing in states against lesser democratic candidates who shouldn't even be close to winning an election, and ****ting on other quality Republican candidates who refuse to kiss his ass all because the man wants to feed his ego over actually pushing for a conservative agenda.

It's really unbelievable how bamboozled you and others like you have are supporting the carnival barker.
Unfortunately, a blind squirrel such as yourself can't find an acorn. You somehow see our DC establishment, Hollywood, Corporate Media and BIg Pharma has having degrees of integrity that render anyone calling them out a grifter or even a domestic terrorist.

There is not a snippet of discernment in your body, I say. You, my friend, are a danger to us all.

We have a chance to weed out a good number of the corrupt, compromised and Luciferian cult.

That's right Hoke, Epstein Island was merely a vacation hideaway.........how stupi$.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

The fact that you cannot see the harm that Trump has done in this and the previous 2 election cycles shows me everything I need to know to put you in the rube category. You have been fooled by the carnival barker into positions and rhetoric that is unwinable, producing candidates with his endorsement who are losing in states against lesser democratic candidates who shouldn't even be close to winning an election, and ****ting on other quality Republican candidates who refuse to kiss his ass all because the man wants to feed his ego over actually pushing for a conservative agenda.

It's really unbelievable how bamboozled you and others like you have are supporting this carney. But I guess if you get thrown a cheap stuffed animal every now and then for owning the libs, it keeps you complacent
You are exactly what we thought you were. A flaming left wing liberal claiming to be a "Conservative."

Sorry he hurt your precious little feewlings.... those trophies your received for participating have really distorted your generations rationality.

Show me a politician who isn't a "carnival barker." You can't. You just aren't smart enough to determine what is truth and what is propaganda. You've proven that several times.

Why don't you come back on here after midterms and tell me how many GOP candidates lost because of President Trump's endorsement.

You won't be able to lie your way out of that one because the proof will be who is sworn in and who isn't. I know that takes your biggest strength away so you probably will duck and hide.

What a damn joke...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

You are exactly what we thought you were. A flaming left wing liberal claiming to be a "Conservative."

Sorry he hurt your precious little feewlings.... those trophies your received for participating have really distorted your generations rationality.

Show me a politician who isn't a "carnival barker." You can't. You just aren't smart enough to determine what is truth and what is propaganda. You've proven that several times.

Why don't you come back on here after midterms and tell me how many GOP candidates lost because of President Trump's endorsement.

You won't be able to lie your way out of that one because the proof will be who is sworn in and who isn't. I know that takes your biggest strength away so you probably will duck and hide.

What a damn joke...
Tell me about all of the gains made by Republicans in the last two elections in the Senate and the House. "I'll hang up and listen"

I will be happy to throw Masters, Oz, Walker and Vance in your face when they lose because they are bad candidates endorsed by Trump, nominated by a populist MAGA electorate who should be cruising to victory right now to give control of the Senate back to Republicans but are currently either losing or in tight races that should even be close. But hey, at least they're owning the libs. Here's your stuffed animal prize!

How me wanting republicans to gain control of the house and senate makes me a liberal I'll never understand.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

The fact that you cannot see the harm that Trump has done in this and the previous 2 election cycles shows me everything I need to know to out you on the rube category. You have been fooled by the carnival barker into positions and rhetoric that is unwinable, producing candidates with his endorsement who are losing in states against lesser democratic candidates who shouldn't even be close to winning an election, and ****ting on other quality Republican candidates who refuse to kiss his ass all because the man wants to feed his ego over actually pushing for a conservative agenda.

It's really unbelievable how bamboozled you and others like you have are supporting the carnival barker.
Unfortunately, a blind squirrel such as yourself can't find an acorn. You somehow see our DC establishment, Hollywood, Corporate Media and BIg Pharma has having degrees of integrity that render anyone calling them out a grifter or even a domestic terrorist.

There is not a snippet of discernment in your body, I say. You, my friend, are a danger to us all.

We have a chance to weed out a good number of the corrupt, compromised and Luciferian cult.

That's right Hoke, Epstein Island was merely a vacation hideaway.........how stupi$.

The good news about you is 0% of your "predictions" have come true. Your forecasts are worse than the local weather man when it comes to predicting
BBW12OG
Sure thing Pinocchio. No problem.

The House GOP, despite predictions of losing 15+ seats in 2020 actually GAINED 14 seats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections

The Senate is even. In an environment of fake news, unnecessary lockdowns and the media constantly posting the "death trackers" 24/7 a 50/50 Senate is the best YOUR MARXIST PARTY could muster.

Glad to see you finally showing who you really are. We all knew it months ago.

As far as this election cycle goes glad to see you are on the side of unlimited abortion, drag queens in schools, teaching sex-eduction, transgenderism and men can have babies to kindergartners.

Hell of a good parent you must be. Strong morals and values for sure.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Sure thing Pinocchio. No problem.

The House GOP, despite predictions of losing 15+ seats in 2020 actually GAINED 14 seats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections

The Senate is even. In an environment of fake news, unnecessary lockdowns and the media constantly posting the "death trackers" 24/7 a 50/50 Senate is the best YOUR MARXIST PARTY could muster.

Glad to see you finally showing who you really are. We all knew it months ago.

As far as this election cycle goes glad to see you are on the side of unlimited abortion, drag queens in schools, teaching sex-eduction, transgenderism and men can have babies to kindergartners.

Hell of a good parent you must be. Strong morals and values for sure.
aside from the personal attack I continue to find it interesting that when I challenge your dear leader on anything you resort to not fully understanding the political spectrum and how much damage your guy has done. Losing very winnable seats is really bad.

I am on the side of people who are interested in governing and not their personal grudge tour or their willingness to ignore their job so that they can become famous. That goes for both parties btw.

Show me any speech since Trump has been out of office with any defined policy agenda.

All of the items you listed above, please show me in posts where is supported any of those stances.
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

And if you or anyone else thinks that what the lefties are trotting out these days has any resemblance to the Democrat Party of 20 years ago you are lying to yourself.

That party left when Dear Leader assumed control and he took wayyyy left... 6 years later, as in last night, he scolded his MARXIST brethren about being too vocal and not keeping their true intentions hidden until they have the votes to enact their agenda.

Huh? No one said that, I was agreeing with him on the Republican Party not being conservative anymore.
BBW12OG
Show me where you didn't support them.

And you started the personal attacks. I didn't.

Your positions are obvious by your statements. You aren't as well versed in hiding them as you think you are. You are very transparent.

Oh.. by the way, President Trump isn't running and has been out of office now for almost two years. So when you get counseling for him living rent free in your head it hopefully will help with your obsession.

As far as the political spectrum goes I think I have a much better grasp from an intellectual standpoint, dynamics standpoint and the overall "big picture" than you could ever on your best day. Take that for what it's worth.

Your regurgitation of what you read and hear from MSNBC, CNN, NPR, ABC, CBS, NBC is obvious. You can't even manage to change their talking points into your own words.

Once again, you are who you are. You spent months denying it but now the chicken has come home to roost. Just own and admit it. The more you flop around like a fish out of water the funnier it is.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

The good news about you is 0% of your "predictions" have come true. Your forecasts are worse than the local weather man when it comes to predicting
Yep, those jabs were safe........I believe I've mentioned the dangers before..........
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

Yep, those jabs were safe........I believe I've mentioned the dangers before..........

I'm still alive
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

I'm still alive
I'm glad you are..........hope it stays that way. I hope you stay well.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/beginning-arizona-ballot-stuffer-caught-covering-license-plate/

Ballot stuffing starting in AZ
Werewolf

TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/georgia-debate-moderator-accused-fan-service-saying-stacey-abrams-side-public-opinion

If I'm being honest, with the way our media is now, I don't know why any Republican would agree to a televised debate anymore. It's not a level playing field, when the person asking the questions is not being fair and impartial in their moderating.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/georgia-debate-moderator-accused-fan-service-saying-stacey-abrams-side-public-opinion

If I'm being honest, with the way our media is now, I don't know why any Republican would agree to a televised debate anymore. It's not a level playing field, when the person asking the questions is not being fair and impartial in their moderating.
You are becoming a "conspiracy theorist..." Ask the turkey and the rest of his crew..!!!! There is "no real media bias...!!"
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

I'm still alive

Same here. Just got my second booster and zero issues
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

BBW12OG
Stay safe Glass!

Watch some baseball..... Should be a good couple of weeks.

Hope you are doing well!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Stay safe Glass!

Watch some baseball..... Should be a good couple of weeks.

Hope you are doing well!

Doing well. Had to bury a 1st cousin today. Gets old seeing my cousins at funerals. At least that seems the only time we get together. Use to be 14 of us. Down to 6 now. I'm 62 and they youngest of the 1st cousins.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

BBW12OG
Hang in there... Can't imagine. I'm about 14 years behind you.... not looking forward to those days.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

I'm still alive

Same here. Just got my second booster and zero issues
Yep, hope all continues well for all you guys.

Now if someone at the Treasury Dept tells you that it is now time for digital currency to be adopted and that you'll need to line up for your CHIP..........are you going to fall in line like a good little SHEEPLE.....because you believe in this little safe place world.....?

Hey man, it's just a chipi in your forehead or wrist...........You may get robbed next time and they'll cut your hand off or your head........but at least the bank can turn off your account to protect your beneficiaries.

EDIT: you know, this is just another conspiracy theory, right?

You can count on Thormie to be 1st in line for his chip......or even trying to break in line in front of the surviving 90-yr olds......
LetEmKnowPack
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

"Rubes?"

You dedication is impressive. Any comments at all on the other carnival barker, the one who tells daily stories to our media about growing up on trains in puerto rico beating up gangstas? The big guy?
The kid sniffer? Are dems not bamboozled by the abrupt inflation increases that coincided directly w Biden taking office? Are average dems considered carneys for talking about putins price hike? for being told by Biden that if you get your vaccine you can get covid? I think you I could keep going.

The condescening sh** is old, especially since the country was ten times better off with the other carney.
packgrad
Nah. He only talks about Trump and the candidates he supports in a Biden thread. That and 95% of his posts on here are an attempt to own BBW, but then he cries about BBW trying to "own the libs". The hypocrisy is laughable.

Edit… this isn't the Biden thread. Swing and a miss there. Point remains though.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Nah. He only talks about Trump and the candidates he supports in a Biden thread. That and 95% of his posts on here are an attempt to own BBW, but then he cries about BBW trying to "own the libs". The hypocrisy is laughable.

Edit… this isn't the Biden thread. Swing and a miss there. Point remains though.
You hit the nail on the head!!!! He misses the good ol' days of his shine box!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Maybe hokie doesn't think the country was better off with the old carney?!? and post-January 6, you won't get an honest answer out of him on it anyway...

was meaning, when he was in office...
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Maybe hokie doesn't think the country was better off with the old carney?!? and post-January 6, you won't get an honest answer out of him on it anyway...

was meaning, when he was in office...
I thought Trump was going to be a good president. He did ok and earned my vote again in 2020. He went off the rails after the 2020 election and I would not vote for him again.

Some here act like that's made me a liberal and I'm blinded by media bias just because I don't think the guy isn't perfect and I question his motives post election.

Whatever. It's frustrating to be brow beaten weekly by select posters who probably suck as actual people.

This is my last post on the water cooler in political threads. It's not enjoyable anymore.
LetEmKnowPack
I hope you come back, but I get it. I mostly like talking junk on political boards outta boredom. I dont think any of yall suck. But I rarely move the needle forward.
TheStorm
So... prior to the super weird ending to the 2020 election, you were basically fine with him?
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

So... prior to the super weird ending to the 2020 election, you were basically fine with him?
He's flipped more times than quarters have been if you read his statements. He is a liberal and I highly doubt he EVER voted for President Trump.

Let's not forget this is the same guy that lied his ass off, got called out for it and it was proven he lied, he then admitted it after a few days and tried to play it off as a joke.

He has zero credibility with any of his BS statements. Oh, lets not forget how he is always playing the "victim" card.

Clowns like that come from the trophies for all generation. Pitiful little snowflake.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsualum05
jkpackfan said:

I actually agree. He and his family have a ton of influence on the right though. Need money and influence. But he makes it so easy for the other side to distract from their own idiocy. Not sure there are enough hard Trump conservatives to vote to offset what you lose with center/ independent types. I actually agree with a lot of the message and some of the candidates endorsed by Trump. But Trump is the wrong messenger at this point. Doesn't really matter though b/c he's not getting out of the way and he'll be front and center in 2024 too.
TheStorm
Most of what has happened to Trump is nothing but politically motivated attacks from the left. I continue to support him for standing up for himself against these libtard idiots. We all should have that right in this country. I know that I feel I certainly deserve that right.

What is going on in this country right now - if it is permitted to continue - is going to take that right away from us as individuals.

But I also agree with you, that it will be better in the big picture if Trump steps aside for DeSantis... not that it'll keep the lefty's heads from imploding and screaming at the sky, mind you... that's not going away if / when a republican wins the presidency again.

But it can help in getting that Republican elected, and then being able to reverse all these blatant abuse of power executive orders on all this crazy liberal **** that would never make it through Congress.

Hopefully Trump will realize that at some point.
hokiewolf
packgrad
You made it 4 days.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.