2022 mid term elections

77,915 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Flynn must have a bill due soon or he's flexing for a new jet.
As the truth continues to roll out.........and this is your important observation.

LOL.

Election deniers have been promising "truth bombs" since late '20.

As per usual, Flynn is promising more. But, not yet...always just around the corner. THAT's when the truth bombs will drop.

Why don't you get tired or skeptical of the "truth" never actually being revealed?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

As the truth continues to roll out.........and this is your important observation.

LOL.

As per usual, Flynn is promising more. But, not yet...always just around the corner. THAT's when the truth bombs will drop.

Why don't you get tired or skeptical of the "truth" never actually being revealed?
I agree.........its time.

We could lose this country to the CCP in another two years and you'd be fine........at least for the moment.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Ha Ha!! I hear you Groomer Civ... Heading to any Drag shows this weekend?

Keep chirping....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Keep chirping....
Sieve has never ever condemned drag shows here. He might do it for show here but we know he's a frequent attender.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Keep chirping....
Sieve has never ever condemned drag shows here. He might do it for show here but we know he's a frequent attender.
He won't even condemn a damn thing the left does...

And he will vote for them in lock step like a good little sheep.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Keep chirping....

I'm like Cary on the Sieve, he's honest in who he is and his beliefs. Hoke and Kim both claim to be conservatives, but they show otherwise here. Shills for lack of a better word.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Keep chirping....

I'm like Cary on the Sieve, he's honest in who he is and his beliefs. Hoke and Kim both claim to be conservatives, but they show otherwise here. Shills for lack of a better word.
At least he's honest... can't say that for the other two....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Werewolf
Funny how Q told us to focus directly on Arizona and now Kari Lake has a legitimate chance to be the first dominoe in fixing and truly exposing our broken and rigged election systems.
She hasnt wavered in her commitment to fight for We the People.
We are with you Kari Lake.

https://t.me/praying_medic/11430

Telegram (https://t.me/praying_medic/11430)
Praying Medic
A ruling has been issued in the Kari Lake v Katie Hobbs case allowing for the inspection of Maricopa County ballots with certain provisions.

(One provision is that the order will be vacated if the motion to dismiss the case is granted.)

The hearing on the motion to dismiss is scheduled for Monday the 19th.

Werewolf

caryking
Werewolf said:

The RNC, GOP, Republicans or whatever we want to call them are just awful!!
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

The RNC, GOP, Republicans or whatever we want to call them are just awful!!
UniParty should be fairly clear to most if they'll simply analyze it.
Civilized
And when Kari Lake loses this bid just like every other loser election denier before her, what will the excuse be?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

And when Kari Lake loses this bid just like every other loser election denier before her, what will the excuse be?
You think the votes cast were within a hundred or so of what was counted?
caryking
Civilized said:

The likelihood of the courts changing this are extremely slim. That said, nothing in her complaint changes. They are fact based complaints. Read the complaint to understand…
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

The likelihood of the courts changing this are extremely slim. That said, nothing in her complaint changes. They are fact based complaints. Read the complaint to understand…
I post information that I believe is factual and counter to the narrative of "corporate media". At some juncture, my hope is that more can come to understand how badly they've been - and continue to be - MK Ultra'd. My reference to "a matrix" is for the same reason. Some of the guys here are probably being shocked with Twitter posts now that much of the censorship has been lifted.

A perfect example of MK Ultra and its matrix is the fact that more than half of our adult population reacted to the BIg Pharma/BIg Govt/BIg Media narrative of a deadly virus and they then took an experimental concoction in the vein .........a jab that is probably irreversible. PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Can we come to terms with Child Trafficking, pedophilia and adrenochrome? That truth is being slowly unveiled......again, because those entrenched in the matrix might have a psychological breakdown. Adrenochrome requires what to happen to be able to harvest the contents which is req'd for the manufacture of adrenochrome? By the way, most of this blood comes from children with darker pigment in their skin than that of mine. It's about humanity and it always should be.

Were the 2020 and 2022 elections stolen? Yes. I believe that factions of both sides have cheated for decades but the digital aspects of voting have made it much more prevalent and extensive........easily done. This truth will also come and it could be triggered by Kari Lake's lawsuit. My belief is that the military is giving us a chance to work through it and find truth.
Werewolf
Corporate Media giving us the truth and nothing but the truth, so help them God.

'Detached from reality' Kari Lake slammed for Mar-a-Lago speech inciting her 'lunatic followers' (msn.com)

I doubt many of them believe in God, however.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Corporate Media giving us the truth and nothing but the truth, so help them God.

'Detached from reality' Kari Lake slammed for Mar-a-Lago speech inciting her 'lunatic followers' (msn.com)

Misinformation, disinformation, conspiracy theories, what else? Those are lazy responses from people….
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Misinformation, disinformation, conspiracy theories, what else? Those are lazy responses from people….
Hanging on aren't they, but in their gut they know. What is shameful is that they will hang on until the bitter end. If they can cheat and deny this nation they will......because they cannot come to terms with having been wrong.
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://realfreedomtalk.com/lawsuit-hundreds-of-thousands-of-illegal-ballots-far-exceed-katie-hobbs-margin-of-victory/
Werewolf
I'm a proud election denying deplorable too.

BBW12OG
All of the "conspiracy theories" when investigated seem to have validity....

Sorry to all of the MARXIST groomers.... your world is being exposed piece by piece...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

All of the "conspiracy theories" when investigated seem to have validity....

Sorry to all of the MARXIST groomers.... your world is being exposed piece by piece...

Unequivocally.
hokiewolf
Pretty exciting news, I especially love the fact that the Lake teams expert has been traveling around the country on Mike Lindell's dime. Grifters gotta grift I suppose.

Anyone heard any good news from the Mike Lindell cyber team? I'm sure they're laser focused on Maricopa County.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Pretty exciting news, I especially love the fact that the Lake teams expert has been traveling around the country on Mike Lindell's dime. Grifters gotta grift I suppose.

Anyone heard any good news from the Mike Lindell cyber team? I'm sure they're laser focused on Maricopa County.

Hokie, Lindell is passionate about what he's doing. He obviously feels as if he has found significant problems that need fixing.

I do agree that he has created some hysteria, without results. That said, he keeps fighting the battle he sees in front of him.

Regarding the Lake case…. this one has gone further than any other election case we've seen. Don't know the outcome, but these grifter lawyers are having more success than any other.

So, let's see what happens…. Just remember, OJ was acquitted in the court of law and hopefully we all think that case was a gift to OJ.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, Lindell is passionate about what he's doing. He obviously feels as if he has found significant problems that need fixing.

I do agree that he has created some hysteria, without results. That said, he keeps fighting the battle he sees in front of him.

Regarding the Lake case…. this one has gone further than any other election case we've seen. Don't know the outcome, but these grifter lawyers are having more success than any other.

So, let's see what happens…. Just remember, OJ was acquitted in the court of law and hopefully we all think that case was a gift to OJ.
LOL.... Ol'hokie is who he is....

I honestly wouldn't trust him as far as you could throw him. He once again shown he can't have a legitimate discussion when his party is exposed for being a farce.

Once a liar always a liar. Breaking bread doesn't change who he is deep down. And he has zero conviction, morals or backbone.

And yes Pinocchio... I'm talking to you. Anyone that behaves the way you have with the lies, challenging me to a fight on a message board where all you have proven to be is a two-faced lying pony soldier says it all.

In my book you are a lying liberal piece of... work.... You are who you are and you've shown us many, many times.

Go pound sand. Sorry that the trial in Arizona isn't going the way you and your groomers were hoping. Maybe go hit up a drag queen show and take notes on how to indoctrinate more kids. I'm sure you'd enjoy that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Wait… hokie, I just heard that Mark Elias is tweeting about the attorney and the use of a Lindell plane. Did you get that from Elias?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Wait… hokie, I just heard that Mark Elias is tweeting about the attorney and the use of a Lindell plane. Did you get that from Elias?
It also was on MSNBC.... you know... the station Ol'Pinocchio swears he NEVER watches....

LMAO... what a damn liar he is. And yes.... Hokie... you are a habitual liar.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
On Twitter but saw a clip of the actual cross examination. I get pretty excited when Mike Lindell is involved because it means we are close to the truth.

Like, how he's sending his team to Florida to audit that election because he doesn't believe DeSantis could have won Hispanics so he is convinced DeSantis was in on the voter fraud conspiracy. All because RD's win made Trump look bad.

A good reminder that Trump also claimed Ted Cruz had committed massive fraud to explain him losing the Iowa caucuses in 2016. So, if you're wondering why I'm skeptical of claims of massive voter fraud without any proof, it's because it happens over and over and over again.

The difference between me and ware, GP, BBW is that I believe the truth that comes out is the exact opposite of what they want the truth to be.

Also BBW, I haven't said anything about you in about a month, I've stopped replying to you dude, but you just can't help yourself, can you? You just love to attack and troll and act like an ass. But hey, I sincerely apologize for lying to you about donating to Elizabeth Warren, and I apologize for you figuring that out by actually donating to Elizabeth Warren.
BBW12OG
So do the following exchanges in the court room hold any weight Pinocchio?? Or are you still stuck on the fact that Mike Lindel's name is involved?

Do facts matter? Do facts stack up against your lefty narrative? It is a court of law. It is the attorneys being made look stupid by election officials with no political skin in the game? Does the fact they show you point blank that the pro-Hobbs contingent were caught lying, again, on the stand today?

No reason for you to answer. Keep doing you..... there's no shame in your game. Pathetic.

Pretty damn telling that you and the lefty contingent on here only show up when you think you have some point to make but when the receipts are shown you run, hide and disappear. Typical lefties....

Call me out for whatever you want but at least I can provide evidence that you and the groomer squad are FOS and can't face the facts.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
They won't reply. Might go AWOL for a few days and then reappear.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

On Twitter but saw a clip of the actual cross examination. I get pretty excited when Mike Lindell is involved because it means we are close to the truth.

Like, how he's sending his team to Florida to audit that election because he doesn't believe DeSantis could have won Hispanics so he is convinced DeSantis was in on the voter fraud conspiracy. All because RD's win made Trump look bad.

A good reminder that Trump also claimed Ted Cruz had committed massive fraud to explain him losing the Iowa caucuses in 2016. So, if you're wondering why I'm skeptical of claims of massive voter fraud without any proof, it's because it happens over and over and over again.

The difference between me and ware, GP, BBW is that I believe the truth that comes out is the exact opposite of what they want the truth to be.

Also BBW, I haven't said anything about you in about a month, I've stopped replying to you dude, but you just can't help yourself, can you? You just love to attack and troll and act like an ass. But hey, I sincerely apologize for lying to you about donating to Elizabeth Warren, and I apologize for you figuring that out by actually donating to Elizabeth Warren.
Fair enough about voter fraud…. I agree, some of this stuff certainly appear outlandish. Now, I believe massive mail-out ballots is not good and can lead to voter fraud. That's not me saying that it's happening; rather, it can happen.

Regarding some of the claims during the 2020 and 2022 elections, well… the evidence appears solid. That said, it's all a wait and see scenario. I jumped on the bandwagon, after the 2020 election as it appeared so obvious. That said, I didn't consider the mountain that needed to be climbed, in order to get a correction. That was on me!

Unfortunately, people like Chem, keep rubbing it in my face. I guess it's still warranted…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Let's all try to stop the name calling etc, we can argue our points without that. At the end of the day we've gotta remember we're all wolfpackers.

I'll step off my soapbox now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.