2022 mid term elections

77,921 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

She didn't win anything, counts 1-5 and 7 were denied, count 6 was sent back down to lower court.

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.
Wait, if the AZ Supreme Court rules in favor for Kari Lake, it's an alternative fact! When other Supreme Courts rule in opposition of Trump, for election issues, it's the final word…

Civ, you are showing your TDS!!! Actually, this isn't TDS, this is RDS!!

How exactly did they rule for her?

There were 7 counts, how did they find on each of the 7?
Well, on the signature count, the Supreme Court of AZ sent it back to the lower court because their ruling wasn't proper…. So, that's was want Lake wanted and she the S.C. agreed…

So they sorta kinda found for her on one of the seven counts and kicked it back down, with no indication the ultimate ruling would find for her either.

I wouldn't call her avoiding a complete shutout as "rul[ing] for her" but to each their own.

Civ, I don't even know what all the complaints were about, from Lake. Honestly, I haven't followed it too closely. That said, the biggest complaint she talked about, as I recall, was the number of ballots that they didn't do a real signature verification.

If that was her biggest complaint, then this ruling is absolutely in her favor. So, as typical in most complaints, the plaintiff will shoot for a number of issues (kind of like throwing sticks in the air) to see which will stick.

I don't know man, you and I probably have different world views; so, I can see why we have different opinions…
Cary; we're making progress........slowly but surely.

HUGE: Arizona House Joins Senate in Passing Resolution to Ban Foreign Voting Machines and Require Source Code, Ballot Images, Chain of Custody Documents, and Log Files to Be Made Public | The Gateway Pundit

Why would they do that? You know, if the house would just pay attention to real news, they wouldn't need to be concerned about voting machines!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
WATCH: Video Shows Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Signatures Accepted by Maricopa County Kari Lake Attorneys to EXPOSE Fraudulent 2022 Signatures in Trial Court

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/watch-video-shows-fraudulent-mail-in-ballot-signatures-accepted-by-maricopa-county-kari-lake-attorneys-to-expose-fraudulent-2022-signatures-in-trial-court/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=watch-video-shows-fraudulent-mail-in-ballot-signatures-accepted-by-maricopa-county-kari-lake-attorneys-to-expose-fraudulent-2022-signatures-in-trial-court

The Gateway Pundit (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/watch-video-shows-fraudulent-mail-in-ballot-signatures-accepted-by-maricopa-county-kari-lake-attorneys-to-expose-fraudulent-2022-signatures-in-trial-court/)

WATCH: Video Shows Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Signatures Accepted by Maricopa County - Kari Lake Attorneys to EXPOSE
Werewolf
Some of election fraud deniers might want to connect the dots ........with Gov Hobbs behavior. She sees a boomerang coming.......she probably already knows.

Get prepared for the dots for 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022 to be connected for you too.
#Whistleblowers #boomerang

Werewolf
Trump has said many times "watch the water". Could it be Kari "LAKE"?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
JUST IN: "We Want to Take This Case to The United States Supreme Court" Kari Lake Announces Appeal in Election Lawsuit FILING INCLUDED (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/just-we-want-take-this-case-united-states/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=just-we-want-take-this-case-united-states

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Well, it's obvious that some officials clearly have no normal qualms about overriding the will of the people.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bridgeport-election-overturned-after-city-official-pleads-5th-ballot-harvesting
Werewolf
Werewolf
Let's not bury the lead......so here. Guess who else at the federal level doesn't have a signed oath of office? A whole bunch of em'. #Cheersbaby!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.