2022 mid term elections

80,296 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Nooooooooooooooo

Yea, I just disagree with you on this... I still think Trump is the person that has built this coalition; so, for that, I continue to support him.
Fair enough, I just want new blood and I want to win, not sure Trump can do that.

DeSantis gives us a much better chance IMO.
DeSantis walks into the White House with very little opposition if everything remains the same. Trump probably still wins, but the path is a lot more rocky.

All that being said, just as 2020 showed us, a lot can change in two years. I cant see a scenario where everything magically turns around for Biden, but what do I know?
See my post above…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Nooooooooooooooo

Yea, I just disagree with you on this... I still think Trump is the person that has built this coalition; so, for that, I continue to support him.
Fair enough, I just want new blood and I want to win, not sure Trump can do that.

DeSantis gives us a much better chance IMO.
I think the bolded certainly appears to be reasonable thinking, right now; however, if Desantis wins the primary, in the eyes of the "at-large", he will be worse than Trump.

So, right now Disantes appears marketable…. That said, you know how it will turn out.
Oh 100%, that's all they have. If Trumps the nominee I'll definitely vote for him, I'd just like to see what DeSantis could do.
curmudgeon.zen
Trump/DeSantis is the ticket.
Log off. Go outside.
Werewolf
curmudgeon.zen said:

Not sure I want to give up the oasis known as Florida .......not just yet. But since Trump has been mentioned I'll also note to watch Trump's hand signs at his rallies. He writes in the air with his hand numerous letter Q's as he closes out his speech.
Werewolf
The great awakening continues

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/discovered-facebook-twitter-private-portals-democrats-government-officials-corporate-elites-meet-ban-unwanted-conservative-content/
Marco
Mid term election post and Conald's name is mention!!Wow!!On the Biden administration post i mention Conald's name yall have a damn fit!!Wolfpack fan3!!SmBIGh!!
Marco
I don't won't my SS and medicaid to get taking away!!I AM GOING TO VOTE!!
Marco
Conald gon run alright,RUN FROM PRISON!!Them investigation not going nowhere!!Indictments ARE coming!!Lol
Werewolf
Midterm election in 3 days. Let's vote for whom the Biden administration recommends ..........and LET's continue this PROSPERITY for 2 MORE YEARS~!!!
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
curmudgeon.zen said:

I can't believe that you guys can't see that Trump is alll about Trump. He doesn't give a **** about anything else. He doesn't care about you or the country or defeating the democrats. It's been all about him since the 2000 election

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

I can't believe that you guys can't see that Trump is alll about Trump. He doesn't give a **** about anything else. He doesn't care about you or the country or defeating the democrats. It's been all about him since the 2000 election

U r sitting in the stand at C-F and Homecoming..........U r true to yourself man. LOL
jkpackfan
That pisses me off.
ncsupack1
I could be wrong, but I don't see Trump winning the primary if he runs. People have moved on, if he could (I know he won't) clean up his mouth he'd win big. JMO
Bell Tower Grey
ncsupack1 said:

I could be wrong, but I don't see Trump winning the primary if he runs. People have moved on, if he could (I know he won't) clean up his mouth he'd win big. JMO
Behind "if", "ego" is the biggest meaning word in the English language
wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

The caring about me I don't know, I do think he cares for America as a businessman which, in reality, is exactly what the President needs to be, the CEO. Defeating the democrats is absolutely something he's passionate about mostly because of the interesting counting that occurred in 2020.

I can say, without a doubt, the world and country was in a much better place from 2017 to early 2020 when they turned every resource possible against him and went scorched earth on destroying the country in the process too.

There's no way anyone with any financial sense at all looks around and says it's better today.
ncsupack1
wolf howl said:

hokiewolf said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

The caring about me I don't know, I do think he cares for America as a businessman which, in reality, is exactly what the President needs to be, the CEO. Defeating the democrats is absolutely something he's passionate about mostly because of the interesting counting that occurred in 2020.

I can say, without a doubt, the world and country was in a much better place from 2017 to early 2020 when they turned every resource possible against him and went scorched earth on destroying the country in the process too.

There's no way anyone with any financial sense at all looks around and says it's better today.

Not going to disagree with you on that. But Trump is his is own enemy. I just think people are tired of his mouth and just overall how he acts.
jkpackfan
If he runs and attacks DeSantis like that he's gonna split the party. Believe it or not but a lot of folks love DeSantis
PackFansXL
jkpackfan said:

If he runs and attacks DeSantis like that he's gonna split the party. Believe it or not but a lot of folks love DeSantis
I am one of them. My worst fear is Trump loses the Republican nomination and then chooses to run as a third party candidate like Ross Perot. This would give the White House to whoever the Democrats choose to run. I would prefer for Trump to just retire and let better candidates like DeSantis run and win. We already have a great deal of damage to repair and it must be done by a competent Republican like DeSantis.
Werewolf

hokiewolf
Couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like DeSantis is the guy.
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

Split yes, but doing what he did just before the 2022 election will make it a lopsided one IMO. And not in his favor.
Werewolf
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/suspicious-white-powder-discovered-at-kari-lake-campaign-headquarters/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=article

White powder turns up at Kari Lake campaign HQ's.
jkpackfan
PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

I am one of them. My worst fear is Trump loses the Republican nomination and then chooses to run as a third party candidate like Ross Perot. This would give the White House to whoever the Democrats choose to run. I would prefer for Trump to just retire and let better candidates like DeSantis run and win. We already have a great deal of damage to repair and it must be done by a competent Republican like DeSantis.
My thoughts 100%, give me DeSantis everyday over Trump
wolf howl
jkpackfan said:

PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

Give me either one everyday over the train wreck in the WH right now.
jkpackfan
wolf howl said:

jkpackfan said:

PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

Give me either one everyday over the train wreck in the WH right now.
Oh for sure
BBW12OG
Can't wait to see Side Show Pierre walk this one back....

You lefties have proven to be know liars... when you tell us this "isn't what he meant" when you defend this we know where you are coming from..

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Future POTUS is a SAVAGE........

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/elon-musk-tells-followers-to-vote-republican-in-midterm-elections/

Quote:

"To independent-minded voters: Shared power curbs the worst excesses of both parties, therefore I recommend voting for a Republican Congress, given that the Presidency is Democratic," Musk tweeted Monday morning.
packgrad
Parody account hits it on the head again.

BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Parody account hits it on the head again.

Hey Pinocchio.... since you have "quit" posting why don't you respond to this one there champ?

And also it was funny as hell to see you posting during the Saturday night Homecoming Game... boy.. you are a "real" fan....LMAO...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
1. I have no interest in responding to you because you are a troll, that's all you done to me since I've stopped responding directly to you.

2. I don't see a problem with pointing out the quality of candidates that are backed by Trump are poor. That doesn't mean that I hope they don't win, that also doesn't mean I won't vote for them. A good example is here in NC.

3. I was scrolling through twitter at halftime and saw the post and posted it. At least I stayed in the stadium and was there the entire game. Can't say that for about 20k - 25k folks who missed most of the 3rd quarter. If you would like to go toe-to-toe on WPC donations, my total is in the 6 figures.

It would be nice if you acted like an adult here rather than a giant ass, but you do you I guess.
packofwolves
Exactly how was that man helping her by grabbing the front of her neck? Police seem to think it was help. Hope she finds a lawyer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/zeldin-supporter-attacked-choked-hochul-event-speaks-cant-have-debates-without-getting-violent
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

1. I have no interest in responding to you because you are a troll, that's all you done to me since I've stopped responding directly to you.

2. I don't see a problem with pointing out the quality of candidates that are backed by Trump are poor. That doesn't mean that I hope they don't win, that also doesn't mean I won't vote for them. A good example is here in NC.

3. I was scrolling through twitter at halftime and saw the post and posted it. At least I stayed in the stadium and was there the entire game. Can't say that for about 20k - 25k folks who missed most of the 3rd quarter. If you would like to go toe-to-toe on WPC donations, my total is in the 6 figures.

It would be nice if you acted like an adult here rather than a giant ass, but you do you I guess.
LMAO....

Never been more of a self aggrandizing poster on this or any site I have ever visited.....

You whine, *****, complain then try to come off as something you aren't.

We all know exactly what you are and you've proven it yet again....

Good job Pinocchio... you keep doing you and we will keep laughing.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.