2022 mid term elections

80,312 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Please check off which ones you agree with:

• abolishing the filibuster
  • codifying abortion up until the day of birth
  • no voter ID
  • universal mail-out ballots
  • ballot harvesting
  • expanding the Supreme Court
  • adding Puerto Rico and DC as States
  • open borders
  • amnesty for ALL illegal immigrants
  • abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • Men can have babies and chicks can have richards swinging between their legs attached to their bodies
  • sex-ed/transgenderism taught as early as pre-school. As in 3 year-olds
  • straight white males are the root of all evil
  • reparations
  • EQUITY, not equality for everything
  • education is racist and must be graded differently for POC
  • abolishing fossil fuels
  • universal health care run by the government

So, I cleaned this up a little to see if anyone would take the challenge….
I don't think you're going to find posters on this forum (there are only about 10??) that are going to sign up for any of those. Maybe some variations of some

Here's the issue though....we don't need Trump to fight these things. If you're guy runs and isn't set aside quickly -- all those things above become much more viable because we will get a repeat of the worst president we've seen.
It's crazy that (1) that could happen and (2) we have enough fools who still believe Trump is the way. As I've said before, both sides of America have some blindly loyal, or perhaps just idiotic, voters.
Chem, nobody asked for your commentary regarding the best candidate regarding those items; however, you just couldn't resist…

Now, my turn…

With all of the so-called warts, and I know he (Trump) has some, you better do the country a favor and STOP the flame throwing against him. He may end up being the only thing you've got, like it or not. So, with all the blindly loyal, or perhaps idiotic voters, it's a more the 50% change (my belief), you will have to join in, with them, to "Make America Great Again".

You up for it? Or, are you going to prove BBW correct about you?

50%? Lol, he couldn't get 50% when he was running against the previous most hated politician (HRC). And despite your continued claims, he didn't do that in the 2nd election.
And that was before Jan 6.
But you've stated and demonstrated that you don't care about integrity, so you keep right on supporting him

And I have no clue what BBW said. He's on ignore and it is great. I assume he's still tilting at windmills though?
You naive little man…

Name a person with integrity in Washington DC. I'm sorry, you're blinded to the amount of integrity issues we have there…

No. I just don't think your guy is fit to have the most important job in the world. He's proven that. And he won't stand a chance. He'll do nothing but damage the GOPs chances to win, just like he did with the mid terms

But go on calling others names….
Chem; I asked you a couple of days ago if you voted for Cary Lake or Katie Hobbs......u r in Arizona I believe u have said in the past. YOU FAILED TO ANSWER.

I'll also ask if you voted for Blake Masters or Mark Kelly.

WILL YOU ANSWER BOTH and state why?
Crickets................ ;-)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Packchem91
Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • Men can have babies and chicks can have richards swinging between their legs attached to their bodies
  • reparations

I don't think you're going to find posters on this forum (there are only about 10??) that are going to sign up for any of those. Maybe some variations of some

Here's the issue though....we don't need Trump to fight these things. If you're guy runs and isn't set aside quickly -- all those things above become much more viable because we will get a repeat of the worst president we've seen.
It's crazy that (1) that could happen and (2) we have enough fools who still believe Trump is the way. As I've said before, both sides of America have some blindly loyal, or perhaps just idiotic, voters.
Chem, nobody asked for your commentary regarding the best candidate regarding those items; however, you just couldn't resist…

Now, my turn…

With all of the so-called warts, and I know he (Trump) has some, you better do the country a favor and STOP the flame throwing against him. He may end up being the only thing you've got, like it or not. So, with all the blindly loyal, or perhaps idiotic voters, it's a more the 50% change (my belief), you will have to join in, with them, to "Make America Great Again".

50%? Lol, he couldn't get 50% when he was running against the previous most hated politician (HRC). And despite your continued claims, he didn't do that in the 2nd election.
But you've stated and demonstrated that you don't care about integrity, so you keep right on supporting him

And I have no clue what BBW said. He's on ignore and it is great. I assume he's still tilting at windmills though?
You naive little man…

Name a person with integrity in Washington DC. I'm sorry, you're blinded to the amount of integrity issues we have there…

No. I just don't think your guy is fit to have the most important job in the world. He's proven that. And he won't stand a chance. He'll do nothing but damage the GOPs chances to win, just like he did with the mid terms

Chem; I asked you a couple of days ago if you voted for Cary Lake or Katie Hobbs......u r in Arizona I believe u have said in the past. YOU FAILED TO ANSWER.

Failed to answer, lol. I try to ignore all of your posts other than using them as a warning sign of just how loony people are out there.
I didn't respond in particular because I didn't vote for either.
If I'd voted for either, you would finally be right about voter fraud. Granted, I don't live in AZ, so that's a reason.
I live in NC.
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Now, my turn…

You naive little man…

Failed to answer, lol. I try to ignore all of your posts other than using them as a warning sign of just how loony people are out there.
I didn't respond in particular because I didn't vote for either.
If I'd voted for either, you would finally be right about voter fraud. Granted, I don't live in AZ, so that's a reason.
I live in NC.
My mistake as I thought you had posted u resided in Az. Didn't vote; things must be good in your eyes.
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Those are a couple of good posts, guys.

While you're here, did you hear about the new angle Dems and the NYT are taking to poison voting in the GA senate runoff?
Not sure to what you are referring? I have seen where Dems are planning to sue because the early voting period only includes weekdays due to some restriction that it can't be done on a Saturday if the Saturday follows a holiday.

But when I read "poison" voting...I think of "how to keep people away", which doesnt seem to align with the above stories...so perhaps I'm missing your point.
Yes, this is being attributed to the day after Thanksgiving as supposedly Robert E. Lee's birthday by David Axelrod, the NYT, and the mayor of Atlanta as the reason Republicans are blocking Saturday voting after Thanksgiving. The truth is the provision to avoid voting near a holiday was unanimously agreed to several years ago by both parties due to the challenges of getting poll workers when everyone wants to be with their families instead. Dems are trying to fire up their base with more lies, per usual.
The GOP should be pulling all punches to fire up its base too.
I get the frustration with the media not being in full disclosure....so GOP should take the $$ it has left to dump into messaging into GA to ensure that message is clear.
Is it fair, no. But we all know that life isn't fair. Fight the messaging.

ETA: The whole election process is disgustingly seedy. I hate politic and most people who are eager to play that game
It is exceedingly difficult to beat a political party that will say or do anything to win when citizens don't call them out for their dishonesty and the Press carries the water for their lies.

I mean, come on. The GOP had Lee Atwater for Gods sake. Has anyone ever been as cruel in how scans were picked? I know that was a while ago, but you don't thing they have guys like that now to do the ugly stuff?
And there is Fox which has jumped the shark in terms of carrying water
Umm, are you serious?!?! First, I had to look that guy up. I didn't pay close attention to politics back then. He died in 1991 and I am unfamiliar with his methods. Somehow that dude is relevant here? You sound like a completely different person all of a sudden. Did your wife log in? You have a bizarre posting style, whoever you are.

Everyone knows that you don't like Fox. It seems to be the universal Dem boogieman. That's not new. What is new is the nearly uniform mainstream media, sans Fox, going full in partisan Democrat. People like you claim to not see that. That's the troubling issue we now face. Somehow you're offended by Fox but not CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, WP, .... These folks are telling blatant lies and nobody calls them on it and you're trying desperately to counter balance by bringing up folks who've been dead for over 30 years.

I don't get it. I really don't understand some people. Maybe I shouldn't try.
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

While you're here, did you hear about the new angle Dems and the NYT are taking to poison voting in the GA senate runoff?
Not sure to what you are referring? I have seen where Dems are planning to sue because the early voting period only includes weekdays due to some restriction that it can't be done on a Saturday if the Saturday follows a holiday.

But when I read "poison" voting...I think of "how to keep people away", which doesnt seem to align with the above stories...so perhaps I'm missing your point.
Yes, this is being attributed to the day after Thanksgiving as supposedly Robert E. Lee's birthday by David Axelrod, the NYT, and the mayor of Atlanta as the reason Republicans are blocking Saturday voting after Thanksgiving. The truth is the provision to avoid voting near a holiday was unanimously agreed to several years ago by both parties due to the challenges of getting poll workers when everyone wants to be with their families instead. Dems are trying to fire up their base with more lies, per usual.
I get the frustration with the media not being in full disclosure....so GOP should take the $$ it has left to dump into messaging into GA to ensure that message is clear.

ETA: The whole election process is disgustingly seedy. I hate politic and most people who are eager to play that game
It is exceedingly difficult to beat a political party that will say or do anything to win when citizens don't call them out for their dishonesty and the Press carries the water for their lies.

I mean, come on. The GOP had Lee Atwater for Gods sake. Has anyone ever been as cruel in how scans were picked? I know that was a while ago, but you don't thing they have guys like that now to do the ugly stuff?
Umm, are you serious?!?! First, I had to look that guy up. I didn't pay close attention to politics back then. He died in 1991 and I am unfamiliar with his methods. Somehow that dude is relevant here? You sound like a completely different person all of a sudden. Did your wife log in? You have a bizarre posting style, whoever you are.

Everyone knows that you don't like Fox. It seems to be the universal Dem boogieman. That's not new. What is new is the nearly uniform mainstream media, sans Fox, going full in partisan Democrat. People like you claim to not see that. That's the troubling issue we now face. Somehow you're offended by Fox but not CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, WP, .... These folks are telling blatant lies and nobody calls them on it and you're trying desperately to counter balance by bringing up folks who've been dead for over 30 years.

What do you mean nobody calls them on stuff?

Fox, OAN, newsmax, National Review, Blaze, NY Post, Wash Times, Daily Mail, etc. don't?
packgrad
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Nm. I don't want to be a part of any conversation with that lying clown.
packgrad
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Fox, OAN, newsmax, National Review, Blaze, NY Post, Wash Times, Daily Mail, etc. don't?

Any of those other than Fox really MSM? Maybe WP, but how many people outside of DC are reading that?

I think you get his point but are deflecting because you are fine with ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, etc all being in lockstep with every democrat talking point, and none calling out the others for their blatant partisanship. News… lol. State run media, but it's fine because OAN calls them on it. Lol.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I think you've been reading too much of your one-sided biased source.

First, you say women who are raped should really just suck it up and have the baby. So when you say you think you understand people and then are suprised.....well, that can go both ways. I honestly could not believe the words I was reading from you.

Second, you're assigning your thoughts of others too me:
1) I vote GOP, and am a Republican....doing so still affords me the right to criticize them...or is that not allowed? You can choose to not believe that -- I won't lose sleep if you don't, but lol, not sure why I'd make that up if it weren't true.
2) Where have you EVER gotten the idea I am tolerant of the mainstream media. Heck, I just responded to another one of your posts in agreement that the MSM is bad. I think the MSM is a major problem, and I've said here before -- the polarization of the news sources, made worse thru Social MEdia, is one of the more harmful developments in American culture in the last quarter century. All those sources you mention, contribute to that. Divisive, biased, hate-filled, all of that. I'm ok Fox news...I just think they've gone even more right now on their shows, and it puts an easy target on everything they do. Tucker Carlson is as bad as anything on CNN or MSNBC.
3) My bringing up Atwater was not about the media, it was about the party doing something more aggressive. I didn't think that was a difficult concept since YOU said the GOP was dealing with an opponent party that would say anything --- I'm just pointing out hte GOP has, does, and will do the same. As for FOX -- again, real simple...while they may be the only viable conservative voice in MSM, they have become every bit as outlandish as that conglomerate you mention.
Werewolf
"too me" should be "to me".
Packchem91
packgrad said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Nm. I don't want to be a part of any conversation with that clown.
Awwww...you keep saying you're ignoring...but you keep responding. Its almost like you are....well, if just reminds me of another time when you said one thing and then said you didn't say that.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Any of those other than Fox really MSM? Maybe WP, but how many people outside of DC are reading that?

I think you get his point but are deflecting because you are fine with ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, etc all being in lockstep with every democrat talking point, and none calling out the others for their blatant partisanship. News… lol. State run media, but it's fine because OAN calls them on it. Lol.

In an age when no one is watching OTA TV's with bunny ears that only get 4 channels or taking the daily printed paper, and a very high proportion of media consumption is online I think "mainstream media" is a misnomer that artificially inflates the cultural sway of ABC News or CNN. "Traditional media" is more accurate.

This isn't the 1950's. Anyone with a computer or cell phone has access to many dozens of news sources across the political spectrum.

And we all know the sad reality is that a fairly high proportion of America gets their news from social media.
Werewolf
An amazing feat.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

In an age when no one is watching OTA TV's with bunny ears that only get 4 channels or taking the daily printed paper, and a very high proportion of media consumption is online I think "mainstream media" is a misnomer that artificially inflates the cultural sway of ABC News or CNN. "Traditional media" is more accurate.

This isn't the 1950's. Anyone with a computer or cell phone has access to many dozens of news sources across the political spectrum.

And we all know the sad reality is that a fairly high proportion of America gets their news from social media.

I think you would feel differently if all msm was conservative.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I think you would feel differently if all msm was conservative.

You may be right.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-grassroots-group-releases-footage-maricopa-county-ballot-mules-stuffing-ballots-drop-box-video/

The Gateway Pundit

BREAKING: Grassroots Group Releases Footage of Maricopa County Ballot Mules Stuffing Ballots in a Drop Box - VIDEO

Video footage recorded by the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center's live drop box camera and released
packgrad
PackFansXL
Quote:

First, you say women who are raped should really just suck it up and have the baby. So when you say you think you understand people and then are suprised.....well, that can go both ways. I honestly could not believe the words I was reading from you.
I think you misinterpreted my comments on abortion. My point was simply that, from a moral perspective, the child created as a result of rape has just as much right to life as any other child. Now I agree that politically that is a harsh stance to take when looking solely at the mother's perspective. That is precisely why allowances have always been made for cases of rape and incest. Still, a moral argument could be made in favor of the child.

My apologies if I really came off with the cavalier attitude you portray in the quoted comments.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I think you misinterpreted my comments on abortion. My point was simply that, from a moral perspective, the child created as a result of rape has just as much right to life as any other child. Now I agree that politically that is a harsh stance to take when looking solely at the mother's perspective. That is precisely why allowances have always been made for cases of rape and incest. Still, a moral argument could be made in favor of the child.

My apologies if I really came off with the cavalier attitude you portray in the quoted comments.
It's amazing how the devaluing of life has crept into our world, like it has….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

It is indeed. That's a function of politics. Once they were able to move the focus from the baby to the mother and make it a woman's choice issue, the slaughter was on and the abortionists were made very profitable. The "choice" narrative is so engrained now, that those who focus on the unprotected baby are demonized. The fallacious arguments against those who support life are extensive and backed by political heavyweights. See Elizabeth Warren's demonizing of crisis pregnancy centers while championing abortion clinics. Amazing.

BTW, if the censors haven't removed all the viewing opportunities, one can see precisely what happens during an abortion by watching the documentary called Silent Scream.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled arguments. Have a good day, Ralph. You too, Sam.
Werewolf
https://pjnewsletter.com/man-arrested-fraud-forged/

Pa election fraud, forging signatures on ballots
Marco
No need to apologize!!If it's in you it will come out of you!!Fact3!!
Marco
Hey BBW120G,you support a conman!!So we all make bad judgements!!RED WAVE,still looking for it!!!Lol!
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

It is indeed. That's a function of politics. Once they were able to move the focus from the baby to the mother and make it a woman's choice issue, the slaughter was on and the abortionists were made very profitable. The "choice" narrative is so engrained now, that those who focus on the unprotected baby are demonized. The fallacious arguments against those who support life are extensive and backed by political heavyweights. See Elizabeth Warren's demonizing of crisis pregnancy centers while championing abortion clinics. Amazing.

BTW, if the censors haven't removed all the viewing opportunities, one can see precisely what happens during an abortion by watching the documentary called Silent Scream.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled arguments. Have a good day, Ralph. You too, Sam.

I get that it's political but that is EXACTLY the issue. Both sides have made this incredibly political. It is also political when one party wants to block access.
I know you keep saying it will be allowed for rape/incest, but that's just not true. Per this article, stated like Alabama and Arkansas have a full ban…so please stop with this notion that they'll do what is reasonable

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/us/abortion-laws-roe-v-wade.html

I despise the notion of abortion. As I've said before, I'm an adoptive father, so I think I have a unique perspective

I also happen to be fortunate enough to be a grandfather to be in a month. My daughter in law is pregnant and seeing the incredible images you can now see leaves no doubt to me taht it's a baby.
That said, if she was told that she was likely to lose her life in childbirth, I would first, be very sad. I would want her to be able to have a healthy baby and her be same. I would hope she would get counseling.
But ultimately, it would not be for me, you, or the government of NC / US to make a decision for her I would instead defer to the judgement of her doctor and my son/DIL. Just like if she had cancer or any other life risking issue

I fully appreciate the frustration of seeing advocacy groups celebrating and having parades on this topic amd/or "abortion on demand", especially those after 12 weeks
But when the mothers health is at risk or rape / incest was the source, isn't it just as political for some group of uninvested politicians to get the final say?
PackFansXL
There is no state in America that blocks abortion in the case when the mother's life is at risk. None.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

There is no state in America that blocks abortion in the case when the mother's life is at risk. None.
Don't let facts get in the way of the MARXIST narrative....

If you haven't noticed they embrace lying on a daily basis...

We have one of the biggest pathological liars I've ever seen posting on this very site!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

But they do ban for rape and incest. You claim that didn't happen. You also claim you don't like this being political…yet it is politics that is making those decisions. do you like politics when it agrees with you but not when it disagrees?
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

MARXIST

*lol* every post.....
Like anyone takes the post any more seriously with the one word being BOLDED.
Ooooooh! MARXIST is bolded! That must make them extra bad because of the font!!!!
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

The difference is in the definition of what's a baby, not that babies are somehow unimportant.

Full-term abortions are untenable electorally. It's very unpopular. It's not happening. The large majority of people acknowledge that that's not just tissue without feeling, heartbeat, brain activity, or whatever - it's a full-on baby inside the mother. And that baby deserves protection.

I don't think it's crazy to acknowledge however that the line of demarcation where tissue inside the mother transitions from being a part of her to being an independent human isn't a cut and dry topic. I assume you believe that line is at conception but it's not crazy to think the line could be somewhere between conception and full-term.

Labeling those that don't share that view "murderers" isn't productive framing.
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

So sad to see that BBWGirl is feeling *triggered*

Do you wake up scared at night that MARXISTs are gonna come terrorize your neighborhood?
Does the word MARXIST make you tremble and cower in fear?
Or do you bold it in every post so that you remember who the imaginary boogeyman that you must rage against is?

BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

So sad to see that BBWGirl is feeling *triggered*

Do you wake up scared at night that MARXISTs are gonna come terrorize your neighborhood?
Does the word MARXIST make you tremble and cower in fear?
Or do you bold it in every post so that you remember who the imaginary boogeyman that you must rage against is?

Not triggered and not a girl.

Do you wake up being a total Richard everyday or is it something you work up to?

Because quiet frankly you have always been one and have never brought anything of substance to either board.

You have shown for years you don't have the intellectual capacity to engage in any conversation. All you want to do is get your trolling done to derail threads.

Here's some free and friendly advice... GFY... and I seriously mean that. GFY.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
My understanding is Michigan just voted in a constitutional right to abortion including full term. They also removed all provisions for the mother to sue her abortion provider for botched procedures. This was rushed through via a huge effort from Planned Parenthood. They hired door to door activists to get the signatures to put the measure on the ballot as soon as the SCOTUS leaker revealed the likely outcome of the majority opinion. The overbearing focus on the mother and her rights has led to awful laws and these will likely spread. It's sad.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

My understanding is Michigan just voted in a constitutional right to abortion including full term. They also removed all provisions for the mother to sue her abortion provider for botched procedures. This was rushed through via a huge effort from Planned Parenthood. They hired door to door activists to get the signatures to put the measure on the ballot as soon as the SCOTUS leaker revealed the likely outcome of the majority opinion. The overbearing focus on the mother and her rights has led to awful laws and these will likely spread. It's sad.
Yes... I spend 1/2 my time in Michigan. No-limit full term abortion. Planned Parenthood dominated the airwaves. The entire state of Michigan is now run by lefties.

The GOP lost both State Houses and numerous Board of Education offices.

It is now bluer than the state of New York and California.

The Three Stooges that run the State, Gov, AG and Sec of State, have solidified a ballot harvesting scheme that the rest of the MARXIST PARTY will try and implement across the country.

Not to mention "late night counting" with only ONE party overseeing due to "capacity limits.."

You can't make this **** up... that state will be as bad as Illinois in two years if not worse.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
PackFansXL said:

There has been recent discussion to codify abortions nationally.
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

But they do ban for rape and incest. You claim that didn't happen. You also claim you don't like this being political…yet it is politics that is making those decisions. do you like politics when it agrees with you but not when it disagrees?
I can't access your NYT link because it is behind a paywall.

Now that abortion is back under control of states where it belonged all along, I suppose folks can choose to protect unborn children regardless of their circumstances of creation. Both rape and incest circumstances are disgusting and rare. Rarer than ectopic pregnancy. Those are corner cases but I can see why politicians would choose to make allowances for those.

I'm not sure what to make of your comments regarding politics. I view abortion as a moral issue in the general sense. If one political party chooses to make it a prominent plank in their political platform, I simply can't vote for them. Ever. Fortunately, I don't feel like a single issue voter because that party promotes many views I disagree with; so, they have no chance with my vote.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.