2022 mid term elections

79,687 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is hilarious!!!

You posted your "donations" to the Elizabeth Warren campaign a few times and even posted "fake" receipts......
then you were called out for it, exposed for lying and then tried to say, after almost a week of standing by your story mind you, that it had all been a "joke!!"

LMAO.....

Great job....

You literally are the gift that keeps on giving......

Never change Pinocchio...never change.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

This is hilarious!!!

You posted your "donations" to the Elizabeth Warren campaign a few times and even posted "fake" receipts......
then you were called out for it, exposed for lying and then tried to say, after almost a week of standing by your story mind you, that it had all been a "joke!!"

LMAO.....

Great job....

Difference is ass hat, I'm not joking this time. You want to call me out, fine, I just brought the receipt.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

This is hilarious!!!

LMAO.....

Great job....

Difference is ass hat, I'm not joking this time. You want to call me out, fine, I just brought the receipt.
LOL.... you brought the "receipts" last time too and I'm pretty sure I'm not and wasn't the only one to call you out!

I'd much rather be an "ass hat" than a damn liar.

I've proven that you are a liar more than once. And others have as well. Believe that's when you took your toys, stomped off and swore you were never posting here again. Another lie.

Me being an ass hat is your opinion and I'll refer you to the statement above on your credibility.

Have a good one Pinocchio!! Keep entertaining us. Maybe one day you will be a real boy!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
https://www.reddit.com/r/sciencememes/comments/xr5qrf/****_around_and_find_out/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Werewolf
Corporate media hyping this DeSantis vrs Trump 2024 stuff. This is a diversion...........simply isn't the issue of concern today --- in 2022.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-and-desantis-give-glimpse-of-what-2024-showdown-could-look-like/ar-AA13QavW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9149affccb4b4294b9a80a37a401215e

Why are they pushing this? Could be a number of reasons.... Let's see what happens tomorrow...it should be a clue.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
What's going to be the angle tomorrow. Apparenlty the mail-in ballots and so-called drop boxes are at a minimal with very little effort by the USPS in that regard. Are we going to be faced with Federal Govt taking over, stopping the election or canceling results if allowed to move forward. Does the establishment only cheat the MAGA candidates and allow RINOs to win? Claiming so-called intimidation by poll workers to set up a Color Revolution to drive a civil war like 2014 in Ukraine and other Eastern Europe countries?

Cases of alleged intimidation at Arizona ballot boxes continue to rise (msn.com)

Do we have adequate protection from digital fraud; or do the cheats still have workarounds? Digital fraud was the primary fraud in 2020 and can be massive and nearly impossible to prove with the machines, etc.

Government Admits Dominion Voting Machines Vulnerable to Hacking in 16 States (westernjournal.com)

The next several days will be interesting - to say the least.
Werewolf
https://thepostmillennial.com/national-guard-deploys-cybersecurity-units-to-14-states-to-oversee-midterm-elections

Maybe, just maybe,,,,
caryking
PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

If he runs and attacks DeSantis like that he's gonna split the party. Believe it or not but a lot of folks love DeSantis
I am one of them. My worst fear is Trump loses the Republican nomination and then chooses to run as a third party candidate like Ross Perot. This would give the White House to whoever the Democrats choose to run. I would prefer for Trump to just retire and let better candidates like DeSantis run and win. We already have a great deal of damage to repair and it must be done by a competent Republican like DeSantis.

Check on the DeSantis donor list…. It may not be to our likings…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Hey good for you, nothing like a good dick measuring contest.
hokiewolf
Lol
Glasswolf
STOP THE NAME CALLING.

Doesn't matter who started it, this post finishes the name calling
jkpackfan
caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

If he runs and attacks DeSantis like that he's gonna split the party. Believe it or not but a lot of folks love DeSantis
I am one of them. My worst fear is Trump loses the Republican nomination and then chooses to run as a third party candidate like Ross Perot. This would give the White House to whoever the Democrats choose to run. I would prefer for Trump to just retire and let better candidates like DeSantis run and win. We already have a great deal of damage to repair and it must be done by a competent Republican like DeSantis.

Meh I'm sure there's some that donate to Trump that I don't like.
FlossyDFlynt
In and out for me this morning. I was number 77 for ballot count.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

I agree! The question is: who has the kahonas to be themself when the pressure comes from the donor class?

Trump blew it last time by allowing the RNC to help in pick people like his initial cabinet. Also, the RNC (I believe) brought us Christopher Wray!

I'm confident both will give in a little; however, I'm extremely confident Trump doesn't give a damn! Listen, I really want DeSantis to be good. I want him to be the future President; however, right now, I'm riding the horse that brought an America First agenda to the table…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

I agree! The question is: who has the kahonas to be themself when the pressure comes from the donor class?

Trump blew it last time by allowing the RNC to help in pick people like his initial cabinet. Also, the RNC (I believe) brought us Christopher Wray!

I'm confident both will give in a little; however, I'm extremely confident Trump doesn't give a damn! Listen, I really want DeSantis to be good. I want him to be the future President; however, right now, I'm riding the horse that brought an America First agenda to the table…
Nothing wrong with any of what you just posted cary... but we have another 1.5 years before we get to that point. No reason for Trump to be spouting off about someone that has done nothing but be supportive of him from the start.

That **** needs to get stopped immediately.
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

jkpackfan said:

Nothing wrong with any of what you just posted cary... but we have another 1.5 years before we get to that point. No reason for Trump to be spouting off about someone that has done nothing but be supportive of him from the start.

That **** needs to get stopped immediately.
Absolutely
hokiewolf
Trump didn't pick his own cabinet? So the Republican National Party picked Jess Sessions, Rex Tillerson, and Anthony Scaramucci? Laughable.
ncsualum05
Happy election day. Should be a red wave. Sure there will be some shenanigan's in the counting as there always are. Hopefully nothing too egregious.

My thoughts.... red wave good, gridlock good, Biden can't be out of there soon enough in this dangerous time, Trump needs to go away, and we will start seeing the ugliness of the 2024 election shaping up early next year.

Reminder to all who bicker on the boards that we do not live in a free country and that is on an unstoppable inevitable decline but some manage it better than others.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/an-overdetermined-midterm-election-outcome/

Quote:

My current sense is that sometimes in years like this one, an election outcome is overdetermined. It's not just that inflation is high; it's been high for well more than a year, going back to spring 2021. It's not just that gas prices are high; they've been high for the entire year, and it is a similar story with grocery prices. It's not just that crime is high, it's been rising for at least two years now. It's not just that illegal immigration is high, it's that the waves of migrants at the southern border jumped a few months after Biden took office and stayed high.

As 2022 progressed, the Democrats responded to the sense of doom by trying to stir up excitement among their base the green spending in the Inflation Reduction Act, the student loan bailout, etc. but those kinds of moves just alienate, irritate, and anger the independents more.

Democrats really thought running on abortion was going to cancel out all of that?
Gulfstream4
Today is the day we send that witch Nancy Pelosi into retirement.
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

STOP THE NAME CALLING.

This. People on the other forums are calling for eliminating the WC, I don't want to see that happen, and this doesn't help.
wolf howl
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

STOP THE NAME CALLING.

This. People on the other forums are calling for eliminating the WC, I don't want to see that happen, and this doesn't help.
Agreed. Just use the ignore feature and life is better for everyone probably.

Voted early today and felt good. If we know the results tonight the GOP will be happy, if it drags out for days as Pierre said yesterday it might, we all know what those results will be in key areas.
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

STOP THE NAME CALLING.

Agreed. Just use the ignore feature and life is better for everyone probably.

Voted early today and felt good. If we know the results tonight the GOP will be happy, if it drags out for days as Pierre said yesterday it might, we all know what those results will be in key areas.
Excellent observation.
LetEmKnowPack
The more voting tech the longer it takes to count the votes. Weird.
Werewolf
High Travoltage said:

Easy to understand why ......when we understand what is actually going on "behind the curtain" and are able to come to terms with it.

We stand together as one. There aren't that many behind all the criminality; they simply need to be exposed is all
PackFansXL
High Travoltage said:

The upgrades they made in Florida after the hanging chad incident have produced quick clean answers. We will know the margin of victory for DeSantis shortly after the polls close. It can be done.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

High Travoltage said:

The upgrades they made in Florida after the hanging chad incident have produced quick clean answers. We will know the margin of victory for DeSantis shortly after the polls close. It can be done.
correct, the length it takes to count votes in some state points to inefficiency and bad procedure rather than trying to rig an election.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

High Travoltage said:

correct, the length it takes to count votes in some state points to inefficiency and bad procedure rather than trying to rig an election.
The things being said and done by Fetterman and his associates in Pennsylvania scream rigged, though. Going to court before Election Day even starts to fight for inclusion of ballots that violate state law telegraphs it all.
Werewolf
BBW12OG
Maricopa County, Arizona reporting 20% of their tabulators aren't working.....

Go figure...

2020 was a dry run. They have figured it out.

Two counties in two states that are crucial battlegrounds run by lefties are already having issues.

Montgomery County, Pennsylvania reporting "unknown voting issues.."

Damn... just damn.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
BBW12OG said:

Maricopa County, Arizona reporting 20% of their tabulators aren't working.....

Go figure...

2020 was a dry run. They have figured it out.

Two counties in two states that are crucial battlegrounds run by lefties are already having issues.

Montgomery County, Pennsylvania reporting "unknown voting issues.."

Damn... just damn.

Just happens to be in the most important county in Arizona. Add to that, the Arizona Secretary of State did not recuse herself (she is on the ballot for Governor).

They better allow observers from both parties for manual counting.
metcalfmafia
So Trump is going to announce he is running in 2024 on the 15th?
wolf howl
wolf howl said:

BBW12OG said:

wolf howl said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm ok with ID to vote. When I voted Monday I did have to verify my address. All done with a paper ballot. Seems most of the issues are coming from states that don't allow the counting of absentee ballots and early voting until Election Day. That's a state problem.
There's a multitude of problems with how it's currently done. Voter ID. Ballot harvesting. Drop boxes. Allowing non-citizens the ability to vote. Leaking water pipes if the wrong candidate is winning, etc...

Why is it the Dem run cities in swing states are always the ones "late to turn in vote tally?"

You should have 24 hours to turn in tallies. Anything after that is null/void.

We know damn well why those cities are always "finding" uncounted ballots after the polls have closed.

And so does everyone that has an IQ over 35. You just don't want to admit it.
Make election day a national holiday, things are closed down (like Thanksgiving) and it's on a Sunday and we all go to the polls using paper ballots. Polls close at 7pm and by 10pm we know the results.

Of course this will never happen as you severely cut the ability to cheat.

And if you've got a crooked person in the right spot in honestly probably 10 counties in the entire country, you can make any election turn out the way you wanted it to. Those same 10 counties routinely have issues counting and need extra time. Crazy how places that aren't toss-ups can easily get theirs counted, whether a blue NYC or a red Florida. Maricopa county, Cobb/Fulton county, Detroit, Milwaukee, etc. all seem to have big issues every vote, weird.
Oh look, I was right. Either I need to be playing the lottery more by guessing the county that would have the issues out of 3,142 possible counties. Man I'm good or the playbook has been exposed and they're running the same play as 2020?

Regardless of who wins, if I were a resident in that state there would be a massive protest until every person involved in elections in that county were fired. This is beyond predictable.
packgrad
metcalfmafia said:

So Trump is going to announce he is running in 2024 on the 15th?

Irrelevant to the midterms. Please start a thread for that if that's what you want to discuss.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.