2022 mid term elections

80,324 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The 1st 14-15 minutes of this video are mostly actual testimony, and all is specific to the Maricopa County 2022 election results. How can anyone in good faith argue against this as the evidence is overwhelming.

https://rumble.com/v21tjfq-12.21.22-we-caught-them-all-az-court-ftx-weinstein-brazil-twit-bots-ukraine.html

Scott Jarret is getting fitted for a noose. Hear his voice breaking as he speaks?

The question remains; "will the courtroom results be rigged?"
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Where are you Manny?????? You seem to have shut your yapping up when shown the facts... typical of people of your ilk....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Where is Mani? Sieve, KIm and Hoke?

Oldsouljer
PackBacker07 said:

Damn dude, do you ever come up for some fresh, Q- free air? I promise there is more to life that this.
What is life without liberty?
Civilized
Werewolf said:

42.5% illegal ballots??

Illegal according to who?? Kari Lake??

ROTFLMAO
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

42.5% illegal ballots??

ROTFLMAO

Civ, the judge will probably throw this case out. So, no need to get involved…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Sieve insists that "never left her basement" won ….just like his POTUS won in 2020 and didn't leave the basement. Invincible, like Maduro

As I agreed earlier w Sieve; we cannot beat the Dimms and RINOs in an election.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

42.5% illegal ballots??

ROTFLMAO

Civ, the judge will probably throw this case out. So, no need to get involved…

Good call.

In Saturday's 10-page ruling, Thompson said the court "acknowledges the anger and frustration of voters" who were inconvenienced by technical problems on Election Day.

"But this Court's duty is not solely to incline an ear to public outcry," he wrote. "It is to subject plaintiff's claims and defendants' actions to the light of the courtroom and scrutiny of the law."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/12/24/kari-lake-election-lawsuit/
Werewolf
No worries Sieve, you guys got this!

Marco
Kari Lake,you lost because you are a loser!!Red wave,huh!!
Werewolf

Just part of the "Great Awakening". We have an army to build.

caryking
Werewolf said:

Just part of the "Great Awakening". We have an army to build.

This was brought up, in the trial,; however, I don't remember if they said how many were like this. Now, how did these ballots get handled, by the system?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
I'll throw out the disclaimer in advance, that I have no idea if North Carolina has a standard type of ballot across the entire state or not... but I will say, that it makes me question the intelligence of people involved in making these decisions when in the last two statewide general elections - in my two counties that I have voted in (moved in 2021) - they have had the ballots have to be filled out by hand (like we used to do in school with the old #2 pencils) by using "fine" ball point pens that literally "barely write"...

They tell you in advance that if you don't fill the oval in completely, that particular "vote" may potentially not be picked up by the scanner... I'm a pretty "heavy handed" handwriter, and when it takes me 5+ seconds to "safely" fill in the oval completely, it makes me wonder how an "older" individual's ballot might turn out...

Been voting since the 1980 general election and 2020 and 2022 were the first two times that I had to fill out a ballot by hand.

Just stating a personal observation.
Werewolf

Yet Kari Lake loses in AZ which has a huge illegal alien issue and of course 2020. Sure is a head scratcher . :-)
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Didn't want to start a new thread to discuss this but the Speaker of the House situation is getting more interesting.
Marco
Good!!Eat each other up!!If i were mike mccarthy i'd give up!Ur own party despises you!!
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Didn't want to start a new thread to discuss this but the Speaker of the House situation is getting more interesting.

Yes it is.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.
It will work itself out one way or another... always does.

I'd love to see it be someone else, but it'll probably end up being McCarthy when everything is said and done.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

I'd love to see it be someone else, but it'll probably end up being McCarthy when everything is said and done.
Which means the GOP's "McProblem" isn't going away anytime soon.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

If it ends up being someone else, it's going to be a choice that brings some democrats along to get to 218. That would mean an even weaker speaker for the Republicans. I honestly see this is how it plays out because the party is so fractured at this point.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

If it ends up being someone else, it's going to be a choice that brings some democrats along to get to 218. That would mean an even weaker speaker for the Republicans. I honestly see this is how it plays out because the party is so fractured at this point.
Counting going on right now.

Jefferies - D
McCarthy - R
Biggs - R

Those are your nominees...

Joe Biden
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

We'll see. I think you're probably right but this is fairly uncharted territory.

I'm also not sure which is more beneficial for the right but I *think* it's for it to be McCarthy again.
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

We'll see. I think you're probably right but this is fairly uncharted territory.

I'm also not sure which is more beneficial for the right but I *think* it's for it to be McCarthy again.
McCarthy is no where near a slam dunk. He will have to get Democratic support in order to win the Speakership. 5 Republicans are a hard no, regardless; so, Republicans can never nominate McCarthy. It's going to take Democrats...

Republicans - 222
Needed to will - 218
5 Republican "No Can Do's"

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

McCarthy is no where near a slam dunk. He will have to get Democratic support in order to win the Speakership. 5 Republicans are a hard no, regardless; so, Republicans can never nominate McCarthy. It's going to take Democrats...

Republicans - 222
Needed to will - 218
Cary, tell us more about Biggs... I honestly don't know that much about him just by name, but I'm assuming that he's the more "America First" alternative to McCarthy.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes it is.

Republicans - 222
Needed to will - 218
Cary, tell us more about Biggs... I honestly don't know that much about him just by name, but I'm assuming that he's the more "America First" alternative to McCarthy.
Biggs is talked up to be a good MAGA person. That said, I've never studied his voting record. 18 defectors from McCarthy. I think that's more than people were expecting.

Now is the time that real negotiations are going on....

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
I've never had anything good to say about Ian Millhiser until now, but this made me laugh…..

caryking
In other news…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

In other news…

DeSantis' first big mistake…..
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/01/house-democrats-new-leader-doesnt-believe-in-democracy/

Quote:

Hakeem Jeffries has a long history of denying the legitimacy of our elections and governing institutions. He's entirely unfit for the job he's been given.
caryking

Joe Biden
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

In other news…

I mentioned previously that DeSantis may be supported by the wrong people…. What does he owe?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Certainly an angle that could be played along with a couple of other wrinkles to go with it.
caryking
It's now being said that in the initial meeting, this morning, that Rep. Mike Rodgers, of Alabama, threatened members of the Freedom Caucus.

He supposedly said that either they vote for McCarthy or be stripped of any committee assignments. Then, supposedly, McCarthy affirmed Rogers statement.

All, this is why Washington is so morally and structurally bankrupt! It also being said that the freedom caucus only wanted rules put in place to allow for real debate. Chip Roy, today, when nominating Jim Jordan, stated clearly what's missing in congress. BTW, Chip Roy is "No" Trump fan!

Previously, a vote of no confidence could be brought to the floor, by one person. Supposedly, Pelosi did away with that rule after 200 years of being in place. That is one of the rules, the Freedom Caucus wants put in place. Sounds as if a few rules, as well as, placement for the Freedom Caucus, on select committees would get McCarthy elected.

So, it sounds like a deal can be made, if McCarthy wants one…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

In other news…

Meh... if he wants to unify the Republican party he has to build relationships with both sides of the party...

This is a big nothing burger as far as I am concerned.

Plus, Trump is now compromised as being unelectable, and I have no desire to see a Democrat in the White House for the next six years... people better get over whatever BS "reservations" they might have and get on board, or that's exactly what will happen.

I'm not interested in continuing to be governed by this Democratic Administration's "coalition of misfits"...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.