2022 mid term elections

79,847 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Notice the deflection to absentee voting included in mail in voting, like early voting was included before. There is a difference between absentee voting and mail in voting. One example, with absentee voting one has to request a ballot and generally has to provide a reason. Mail in voting is states send mail in ballots to all registered voters whether they requested one or not, whether they have voted or not, whether they have moved or not. Works out well with the ballot drop boxes. Still no chance for fraud though, because the home team is juking the system.

"No chance for fraud" isn't the bar. There's a chance for fraud with any type of voting.

"Statistically minuscule chance" is.

Why don't we trust the bipartisan elections boards, bipartisan poll workers and vote counters, elections observers, safeguards, etc.?

What reason or evidence is there to think that there is significant chance of consequential fraud with mail-in other than the delusions of loons like Sid Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Trump, etc.?

There are safeguards for absentee voting. There are not for mail in voting. Interesting how you continue to try to lump other safer voting methods in with mail in voting. Makes it sound like the left doesn't think it stands on its own.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Notice the deflection to absentee voting included in mail in voting, like early voting was included before. There is a difference between absentee voting and mail in voting. One example, with absentee voting one has to request a ballot and generally has to provide a reason. Mail in voting is states send mail in ballots to all registered voters whether they requested one or not, whether they have voted or not, whether they have moved or not. Works out well with the ballot drop boxes. Still no chance for fraud though, because the home team is juking the system.

"No chance for fraud" isn't the bar. There's a chance for fraud with any type of voting.

"Statistically minuscule chance" is.

Why don't we trust the bipartisan elections boards, bipartisan poll workers and vote counters, elections observers, safeguards, etc.?

What reason or evidence is there to think that there is significant chance of consequential fraud with mail-in other than the delusions of loons like Sid Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Trump, etc.?

There are safeguards for absentee voting. There are not for mail in voting. Interesting how you continue to try to lump other safer voting methods in with mail in voting. Makes it sound like the left doesn't think it stands on its own.

There aren't safeguards for mail-in that various states employ?

You mean other than these 9?

CISA: Mail-in voting Election Integrity
PackFansXL
PackFansXL said:

Our Mail-In Mess

Quote:

Both Arizona and Nevada have switched to largely all mail-in voting. Not only does this slow down the vote count, but it also raises genuine security concerns. In Las Vegas, which has 60 percent of Nevada's population, there is a potential for mischief when ballots are automatically mailed to voters who have not requested them (and who may not even live at the address where they were mailed).

Mail-in voting has turned Election Day into Election Month, and an increase in cynicism about elections has accompanied its rise. This cynicism only deepens our partisan animosity.
Quote:

This week, Victor Joecks, a columnist for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, reported,
Quote:

With that many ballots floating around, there are obvious security concerns it's much easier to get ahold of someone else's ballot. . . . Election officials, however, claim there is no need to worry. They have asserted signature verification helps prevent someone from successfully casting a ballot that doesn't belong to them.

As I did two years ago, I tested that theory this election. I had 11 people send me a picture of their ballot envelope. I then wrote their name in my handwriting. Each voter than copied my version of their signature onto their ballot return envelope. They sent me a picture to ensure it wasn't their normal handwriting. This simulated signing someone else's ballot.
It's also legal because each voter signed his or her own ballot.

If signature verification worked, all 11 of those ballots should have been set aside for mismatched signatures. Instead, six were accepted. That's a greater than 50 percent chance of being accepted. When I did this experiment in 2020 with nine voters, eight had their ballots accepted. That was an almost 90 percent acceptance rate.
Joecks said that in the crush of ballots, the reaction of Nevada officials was to lower standards for acceptance. Any rejected signature must have "multiple, significant and obvious" differences. Two officials have to decide it's not a match.

Joecks added that his experience is "not a defense of Donald Trump's latest social media mumblings" about unproven election fraud. But he is strongly urging Nevada to close loopholes It could, for instance, emulate Georgia's rules for handling mail-in ballots, according to which each ballot must have a unique identifier, such as the last four digits of a driver's-license number. Georgia enacted election reforms in 2021 and had a smooth and much-praised election process this year.

Another wrinkle in Nevada is that now-defeated Democratic governor Steve Sisolak and a liberal legislature permanently continued the state's emergency Covid changes in election law, even after the pandemic receded in 2021.

Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, a Republican, strongly objected to the new Covid rules. She said the mail-in ballot bill was "rushed through with essentially no public feedback" and that her staff "was only told what could be in the bill a day before it was introduced and heard in both houses." Given the huge significance of election outcomes, it's only reasonable to allow key stakeholders at least 24 hours to read the bill.

She begged Sisolak to add regulations on ballot harvesting that would have required anyone who collects and turns in ballots for more than ten other voters to register with her office and provide personal information.

Sisolak vigorously rejected her request, accusing her of attempting to "politicize" the process. He said her concerns echo "the voter-suppression rhetoric being heard on the national stage."
I noticed the newly defeated governor of Nevada claimed the Republican was politicizing the process after the Democrat of course abused the system to permanently enforce covid voting standards. It seems to be part of the playbook for Democrats to force some loose, easily duped procedure, on voting and then claim Republicans are trying to suppress voters. If it wasn't so important, it would be funny to just sit back and laugh at all the partisan shenanigans that are passionately embraced by the Democratic party.

Read the entire article and let me know if you still have confidence in the process.
Civ, do you have any comments to make on these experiments conducted on mail in ballot authentication methods in Nevada?
BBW12OG
You don't expect him to reply do you?

Once he is presented with facts and having to defend his MARXIST ideology he pivots and changes the topic. Always has and appears to always will.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

MARXIST
loller.
Every. Post.

BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

MARXIST
loller.
Every. Post.

nothing of substance.

Every. Post.

You really should get a cat.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
No RED WAVE!!Accept it and move on!!!Conald running again in 2024!!Boy i wonder why!!Lol!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

No RED WAVE!!Accept it and move on!!!Conald running again in 2024!!Boy i wonder why!!Lol!!
Don't forget to pay Traffic before he leaves... would hate for you to get the Pelosi treatment again...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Makes perfect sense

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
They know where, when and how... they showed us before.

Isn't it funny that the SAME places have the SAME issues with the SAME results?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
They're still counting votes. But everything is just fine. Lol. Baaaaa
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Cameras just broke....

There are a few more "ballot dumps" to come...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Cameras just broke....

There are a few more "ballot dumps" to come...
When those that still hate T realize they've been supporting some very very bad people.........will they actually turn? Or will they remain in denial with "orange man bad"?

Orange Man was attacked by the Globalists with a Corporate Media, Deep State, and Big Pharma assist.
Packchem91
Werewolf said:

Makes perfect sense

I wonder --- how many of the GOP who won in AZ were election deniers and Trumpies like Lake and Masters?
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Werewolf said:

Makes perfect sense

I wonder --- how many of the GOP who won in AZ were election deniers and Trumpies like Lake and Masters?

That's what Corporate Media is certainly telling us. And they're also telling us to get on board with DeSantis (whom I like). Trump is a has-been loser................the movement is DEAD, right?
Werewolf
Oh yes, I've seen where you live in Zona, correct? You voted in AZ correct?

Did you vote for Lake or the basement dweller Democrat Hobbs?
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

Werewolf said:

Makes perfect sense

I wonder how many had their ballots sent to "box 3?"

Again... you and your party support this. Please check off which ones you disagree with and what it means to you what your party supports?

Here are a few things that Civ, Marco, Traffic, Hokie, Plasma the rest of the libbies' party support AND I WILL ADD CHEM, who has finally appeared again....

• abolishing the filibuster
  • codifying abortion up until the day of birth
  • no voter ID
  • universal mail-in ballots
  • ballot harvesting
  • expanding he Supreme Court at their discretion
  • adding Puerto Rico and DC as States to establish single party rule
  • open borders
  • amnesty for ALL illegal immigrants. Crying Chuck said so today
  • abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • Men can have babies and chicks can have richards swinging between their legs attached to their bodies
  • sex-ed/transgenderism taught as early as pre-school. As in 3 year-olds
  • straight white males are the root of all evil
  • reparations
  • EQUITY, not equality for everything
  • education is racist and must be graded differently for POC
  • abolishing fossil fuels
  • universal health care run by the government and POC given priority treatment over whites

They may not agree with all of the above but when they vote in line with their MARXIST PARTY this is what they are voting for whether they agree with all or not.

These are the type of people that, I promise you, could care less about the issues, only about their party and making fun of the "rubes", as Hokie called us a few weeks ago, that aren't as intelligent as them.

Try and deny that.

Notice when I posted this they all of a sudden went silent.... as usual.

You know how to shut a lefty up? Show them facts.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Please check off which ones you agree with:

• no voter ID
  • universal mail-out ballots
  • ballot harvesting
  • expanding the Supreme Court
  • adding Puerto Rico and DC as States
  • open borders
  • amnesty for ALL illegal immigrants
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • Men can have babies and chicks can have richards swinging between their legs attached to their bodies
  • reparations
  • universal health care run by the government

So, I cleaned this up a little to see if anyone would take the challenge….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

I don't think you're going to find posters on this forum (there are only about 10??) that are going to sign up for any of those. Maybe some variations of some

Here's the issue though....we don't need Trump to fight these things. If you're guy runs and isn't set aside quickly -- all those things above become much more viable because we will get a repeat of the worst president we've seen.
It's crazy that (1) that could happen and (2) we have enough fools who still believe Trump is the way. As I've said before, both sides of America have some blindly loyal, or perhaps just idiotic, voters.
hokiewolf
I mean, since your guy thinks that I voted for Biden, there is nothing there I believe in. The only one I'd debate is the fossil fuels, but that's because I believe we should be investing more in Nuclear, but I have no issues with Natural Gas.

Wind and solar are still not cost effective
PackFansXL
Those are a couple of good posts, guys.

While you're here, did you hear about the new angle Dems and the NYT are taking to poison voting in the GA senate runoff?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

While you're here, did you hear about the new angle Dems and the NYT are taking to poison voting in the GA senate runoff?
Not sure to what you are referring? I have seen where Dems are planning to sue because the early voting period only includes weekdays due to some restriction that it can't be done on a Saturday if the Saturday follows a holiday.

But when I read "poison" voting...I think of "how to keep people away", which doesnt seem to align with the above stories...so perhaps I'm missing your point.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Not sure to what you are referring? I have seen where Dems are planning to sue because the early voting period only includes weekdays due to some restriction that it can't be done on a Saturday if the Saturday follows a holiday.

But when I read "poison" voting...I think of "how to keep people away", which doesnt seem to align with the above stories...so perhaps I'm missing your point.
Poison is word with different context.

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

I don't think you're going to find posters on this forum (there are only about 10??) that are going to sign up for any of those. Maybe some variations of some

Here's the issue though....we don't need Trump to fight these things. If you're guy runs and isn't set aside quickly -- all those things above become much more viable because we will get a repeat of the worst president we've seen.
It's crazy that (1) that could happen and (2) we have enough fools who still believe Trump is the way. As I've said before, both sides of America have some blindly loyal, or perhaps just idiotic, voters.
Chem, nobody asked for your commentary regarding the best candidate regarding those items; however, you just couldn't resist…

Now, my turn…

With all of the so-called warts, and I know he (Trump) has some, you better do the country a favor and STOP the flame throwing against him. He may end up being the only thing you've got, like it or not. So, with all the blindly loyal, or perhaps idiotic voters, it's a more the 50% change (my belief), you will have to join in, with them, to "Make America Great Again".

You up for it? Or, are you going to prove BBW correct about you?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Chem, nobody asked for your commentary regarding the best candidate regarding those items; however, you just couldn't resist…

Now, my turn…

With all of the so-called warts, and I know he (Trump) has some, you better do the country a favor and STOP the flame throwing against him. He may end up being the only thing you've got, like it or not. So, with all the blindly loyal, or perhaps idiotic voters, it's a more the 50% change (my belief), you will have to join in, with them, to "Make America Great Again".

50%? Lol, he couldn't get 50% when he was running against the previous most hated politician (HRC). And despite your continued claims, he didn't do that in the 2nd election.
And that was before Jan 6.
But you've stated and demonstrated that you don't care about integrity, so you keep right on supporting him

And I have no clue what BBW said. He's on ignore and it is great. I assume he's still tilting at windmills though?
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Now, my turn…

50%? Lol, he couldn't get 50% when he was running against the previous most hated politician (HRC). And despite your continued claims, he didn't do that in the 2nd election.
But you've stated and demonstrated that you don't care about integrity, so you keep right on supporting him

And I have no clue what BBW said. He's on ignore and it is great. I assume he's still tilting at windmills though?
You naive little man…

Name a person with integrity in Washington DC. I'm sorry, you're blinded to the amount of integrity issues we have there…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Now, my turn…

You naive little man…

Name a person with integrity in Washington DC. I'm sorry, you're blinded to the amount of integrity issues we have there…

No. I just don't think your guy is fit to have the most important job in the world. He's proven that. And he won't stand a chance. He'll do nothing but damage the GOPs chances to win, just like he did with the mid terms

But go on calling others names….
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Now, my turn…

You naive little man…

No. I just don't think your guy is fit to have the most important job in the world. He's proven that. And he won't stand a chance. He'll do nothing but damage the GOPs chances to win, just like he did with the mid terms

Chem, that was a reasoned response, thank you!

Listen, I get it…. I recognize Trump is divisive. No doubt about it. You and I have disagreements about the happenings around Jan 6th. Heck, I might even move closer to you than you to me, if…. Someone please tell me who Ray Epps is and what he was doing on the 5th and 6th. It just doesn't make sense!!

I am skeptical about government. I wish more people were. When I see things like Ray Epps, our FBI creating assignation plots against governors, by using right winged organizations, well that stuff doesn't give me warm feelings.

Also, when IRS officials discriminate against conservative organizations and so many more examples that go dormant, just because; well… it makes me want a person to go into Washington and go scorched earth, on the place. Well, we had the potential of someone being able to do that; however, he had to defend himself against Russia collusion crap. Yet, another example of crazy crap.

I know some will say, that's why Trump has worn out his welcome…. I get it. I really do…. The problem, for me, in turning my head somewhere else makes me think that we are leaving this cesspool unchecked.

Perhaps I should accept the fact the Washington is what it is…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Now, my turn…

You naive little man…

Chem, that was a reasoned response, thank you!

Listen, I get it…. I recognize Trump is divisive. No doubt about it. You and I have disagreements about the happenings around Jan 6th. Heck, I might even move closer to you than you to me, if…. Someone please tell me who Ray Epps is and what he was doing on the 5th and 6th. It just doesn't make sense!!

I am skeptical about government. I wish more people were. When I see things like Ray Epps, our FBI creating assignation plots against governors, by using right winged organizations, well that stuff doesn't give me warm feelings.

Also, when IRS officials discriminate against conservative organizations and so many more examples that go dormant, just because; well… it makes me want a person to go into Washington and go scorched earth, on the place. Well, we had the potential of someone being able to do that; however, he had to defend himself against Russia collusion crap. Yet, another example of crazy crap.

I know some will say, that's why Trump has worn out his welcome…. I get it. I really do…. The problem, for me, in turning my head somewhere else makes me think that we are leaving this cesspool unchecked.

Perhaps I should accept the fact the Washington is what it is…

Amd you (amd most trump supporters) have this notion that he was going to clean things up because, well, that was his campaign slogan. And I just don't get it. He added to the slime and swampy people in DC.

And after all the aftermath…many of you still believe he'll do that, even after one of his posts last week about his involvement in deSantis election was basically something that at the very least was unethical, if not illegal.

Fool me once….
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Yes, this is being attributed to the day after Thanksgiving as supposedly Robert E. Lee's birthday by David Axelrod, the NYT, and the mayor of Atlanta as the reason Republicans are blocking Saturday voting after Thanksgiving. The truth is the provision to avoid voting near a holiday was unanimously agreed to several years ago by both parties due to the challenges of getting poll workers when everyone wants to be with their families instead. Dems are trying to fire up their base with more lies, per usual.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Yes, this is being attributed to the day after Thanksgiving as supposedly Robert E. Lee's birthday by David Axelrod, the NYT, and the mayor of Atlanta as the reason Republicans are blocking Saturday voting after Thanksgiving. The truth is the provision to avoid voting near a holiday was unanimously agreed to several years ago by both parties due to the challenges of getting poll workers when everyone wants to be with their families instead. Dems are trying to fire up their base with more lies, per usual.
The GOP should be pulling all punches to fire up its base too.
I get the frustration with the media not being in full disclosure....so GOP should take the $$ it has left to dump into messaging into GA to ensure that message is clear.
Is it fair, no. But we all know that life isn't fair. Fight the messaging.

ETA: The whole election process is disgustingly seedy. I hate politic and most people who are eager to play that game
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I get the frustration with the media not being in full disclosure....so GOP should take the $$ it has left to dump into messaging into GA to ensure that message is clear.

ETA: The whole election process is disgustingly seedy. I hate politic and most people who are eager to play that game
It is exceedingly difficult to beat a political party that will say or do anything to win when citizens don't call them out for their dishonesty and the Press carries the water for their lies.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I mean, since your guy thinks that I voted for Biden, there is nothing there I believe in. The only one I'd debate is the fossil fuels, but that's because I believe we should be investing more in Nuclear, but I have no issues with Natural Gas.

Wind and solar are still not cost effective
I don't think you voted for BIden and I agree w you on Nuclear, Natural Gas and wind/solar. Not sure how much more you and I can agree on other than to agree with mostly disagree. :-)
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Now, my turn…

You naive little man…

Chem; I asked you a couple of days ago if you voted for Cary Lake or Katie Hobbs......u r in Arizona I believe u have said in the past. YOU FAILED TO ANSWER.

I'll also ask if you voted for Blake Masters or Mark Kelly.

WILL YOU ANSWER BOTH and state why?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

It is exceedingly difficult to beat a political party that will say or do anything to win when citizens don't call them out for their dishonesty and the Press carries the water for their lies.

I mean, come on. The GOP had Lee Atwater for Gods sake. Has anyone ever been as cruel in how scans were picked? I know that was a while ago, but you don't thing they have guys like that now to do the ugly stuff?
And there is Fox which has jumped the shark in terms of carrying water

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.