2022 mid term elections

80,317 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

He thinks Trump should acknowledge the successes Desantis has made while being governor; and, should bring up the real reason he's not ready and qualified
Best thing that Trump can do for himself is to leave the word "DeSantis" out of his mouth... if he doesn't, then he just screws all of us.

I would vote for Trump again if he were the nominee, but if he says anything else about DeSantis whatsoever, then I am done with him. Completely.

I'm just hoping, probably ridiculously, that he isn't going to run. I'm voting DeSantis in the primary. Whoever from the Republican Party makes it out, though, will get my vote.
caryking
packgrad said:

Did that message board guy seriously bring up a post from 7/31/21? Godalmighty that dude has no life. Lol!
packgrad, I truly would like to engage in a dialogue with Chem; however, he makes it very difficult. I wish he wasn't such a Got'cha type person…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

He thinks Trump should acknowledge the successes Desantis has made while being governor; and, should bring up the real reason he's not ready and qualified
Best thing that Trump can do for himself is to leave the word "DeSantis" out of his mouth... if he doesn't, then he just screws all of us.

I would vote for Trump again if he were the nominee, but if he says anything else about DeSantis whatsoever, then I am done with him. Completely.

I'm just hoping, probably ridiculously, that he isn't going to run. I'm voting DeSantis in the primary. Whoever from the Republican Party makes it out, though, will get my vote.
Trump is going to be Trump. Get ready for a gunslinging of negatives about DeSantis, starting tonight. I think he should speak in a different way; however, we know he will not…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
https://patriotdailywire.com/ariz-voter-details-shock-scene-at-poll-election-worker-yelling-dont-believe-this-woman/
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
NCTrafficMan

Poor widdle GQP......So much for the "red wave".....
Werewolf
https://billingsreport.com/more-poll-book-shenanigans-this-time-in-virginia-complete-with-actual-video/

Don't believe your lying eyes.
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Why don't you come back on here after midterms and tell me how many GOP candidates lost because of President Trump's endorsement.

BBW12OG said the above in October and I am here to remind him that the majority of candidates that Trump supported lost. Trump is a looser and anyone that still supports him & his orange clown makeup is as well.

Feels good to know America has said clearly: Enough with the MAGA Cult Clowns. It is time to leave the MAGA Cult in the trash can of history where it belongs.

Packchem91
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

LOL,. he can incite a bunch of hooligans to riot, he can mock a disabled reporter, he can take sensitive documents to his hotel, he can tank the GOP's ability to win both houses in Congress, he can do all the other things...but if he mentions DeSantis, thats a bridge too far.

Packchem91
packgrad said:

Did that message board guy seriously bring up a post from 7/31/21? Godalmighty that dude has no life. Lol!
I know, I know, you don't like people being held accountable for the words they put here, right? You've proven that.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I know, I know, you don't like people being held accountable for the words they put here, right? You've proven that.

I know, I know. You have no life outside of this message board. You're pulling up year and a half old posts and digging in on it! Lol. Double down on ******baggery! Back to ignoring you and your dozens of posts on a message board a day.
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

You're doing a great job of making my original point about this election. Left wing media bias fooled the majority of Americans, including those who perceived themselves as well informed independents. "Purposefully biased " is the perfect description for mainstream media, my friend. THAT'S the point and purpose for what they're doing. Ignore Democrats shortcomings and amplify the smallest Republican issues to keep the momentum slipping left.

Biden promised the nation that Republicans were suppressing the vote in GA to the tune of Jim Crow levels. Far too many people fell for that lie and many many more uttered by Democrats with full support of most national media outlets. BTW, GA broke all records for voter turnout with those new rules.

You don't give people enough credit.

Nobody was fooled about the implications of Dobbs; Trump's spearheading and endorsing election denialism and insurrection; and the poor quality of Pub candidates for national offices this cycle.

Even Mitch McConnell said it. Candidate quality matters.

This excuse-making from the right is what I'm talking about. It's not the media's fault. It's not the Dems' fault. It's not Biden's fault.

Look in the mirror. Pubs have Pubs to blame for this cycle's results. And we all lose when either party rolls out crappy candidates. Dems running one of the most unlikable presidential candidates against Trump in 2016 got us four years of Trump. Trump being such a profound clown and loser got us four years of one of the weakest, most senile presidents in our history in Biden.

None of us win when either party runs clowns.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

cary, you know that is not helpful.

CNN viewers are misinformed but that does not mean they are dumb.
You're right…. chem, I'm sorry I said you were dumb. I should have said you are misinformed, in general.

Lol, says the guys who's right wing sauces said the last election was going to be tuned over. You do realize that is the dictionary definition of "misinformed", right?
Chem, I'm looking all around for some right "wing sauce". I'll bet its good on some nicely fried wings…

I'll go back to my earlier comment… Dumb!!

Maybe, but I'm not the one who said this on 7/31/21: "BTW, he won the election by a landslide. History will prove that statement to be correct! "

That's 8 months after the election and you were still promoting this fallacy from your "sauces". Lol, but I'm the dumb one
Chem, hey, the information I was reading believed the election was stolen the day after. No evidence was shown for them to change their minds on 7/31/21, either. Now go and find the number of post, where I also said something like: I don't know whether or not the election was stolen; however, the evidence certainly shows something interesting.

The point I've been consistent in (regardless of the times I said what you quoted) is that no one knows for sure and I believe we have enough evidence for a real investigation. That is "My Opinion" and I will never back away from it. Call me dumb, I guess…

I'm with the others, on here, arguing for a much simpler process in our voting. Too many other countries have gone away from all these mail in voting options for the exact reason I have "My Opinion". Fraud!!

If you don't think "power" is a God like figure for many, in this country, then you live in a Pollyanna like world. I embraced that mindset and I'm no longer part of the Republican Cult. No, I'm not part of a cult of personality either. I believe in a TRUE conservative ideology. Some may call us MAGA. BTW, Ron DeSantis is MAGA as well. You voting for him or his ideals?

Senator Hawley, last night, said he wouldn't support the old Republican Party leaders anymore. The party has to get away from the Wall Street influence and start being the party for the common person. If you really look at what Wall Street has done to decimate the lives of too many towns, gotten filthy rich, and people all over this country now rely more on government. It's not a healthy place we are in.

So, Chem, who and what do you stand for?
I think I"ve been pretty clear where I stand.

*People should be able to vote if they are eligible.
*America is capable of being flexible and secure. My dental tech is very conservative. She lives in Meck County, and told me she had mailed in her ballot this year --- she did it basically to be able to show it had issues, but came away super impressed at how it worked. She's now a fan.
*Despite yours and others allegations, no significant fraud has been found --- as Hokie has said at times -- incompetence or mistakes, of course but not coordinated fraud. ITs been hammered on for 2+ years, and nothing was proven.
*People like you gripe about the mainstream media, but then consume news that is 100% biased and doesn't even attempt to be impartial, and run with it (hence why you were still advocating a landslide victory over half a year later...and probably much longer)
*Inevitably, trying to diminish voting timeframes is a lose-lose situation for the GOP. You've just advocated in other posts that if a blue collar worker who has to be onsite for 12 hrs that day can't afford to get away from teh "office", then "its a tough world". Lol, besides the sheer condescending perspective, its basically saying "we don't care about your vote"
*IMO, focusing so much on fraudulent votes led directly to a higher Dem turnout to prevent someone from taking their votes in the future
*You reference how other countries are doing it.....really an odd take given how for any other topic, you say "i don't give a **** how other countries do it". So, which is it?

PackFansXL
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

You're doing a great job of making my original point about this election. Left wing media bias fooled the majority of Americans, including those who perceived themselves as well informed independents. "Purposefully biased " is the perfect description for mainstream media, my friend. THAT'S the point and purpose for what they're doing. Ignore Democrats shortcomings and amplify the smallest Republican issues to keep the momentum slipping left.

Biden promised the nation that Republicans were suppressing the vote in GA to the tune of Jim Crow levels. Far too many people fell for that lie and many many more uttered by Democrats with full support of most national media outlets. BTW, GA broke all records for voter turnout with those new rules.

Nobody was fooled about the implications of Dobbs; Trump's spearheading and endorsing election denialism and insurrection; and the poor quality of Pub candidates for national offices this cycle.

This excuse-making from the right is what I'm talking about. It's not the media's fault. It's not the Dems' fault. It's not Biden's fault.

Look in the mirror. Pubs have Pubs to blame for this cycle's results. And we all lose when either party rolls out crappy candidates. Dems running one of the most unlikable presidential candidates against Trump in 2016 got us four years of Trump. Trump being such a profound clown and loser got us four years of one of the weakest, most senile presidents in our history in Biden.

Let me remind you that the DNC paid for and ran ads in the Republican primaries to promote these "poor quality Pub candidates" you speak of. They also encouraged voting in those primaries to promote those candidates so the Dems would run against the weakest possible competition. Party over country is their method. Lying about ballot issues is their mantra.

I agree candidate quality is very important but that narrative is not the whole story. I believe you know that as well.
PackFansXL
Quote:

*IMO, focusing so much on fraudulent votes led directly to a higher Dem turnout to prevent someone from taking their votes in the future
Chem, where would Dem voters have gotten the idea that someone was trying to take away their votes in the future?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Chem, where would Dem voters have gotten the idea that someone was trying to take away their votes in the future?
Look, I'm not here supporting mainstream media. I know that they misled, exaggerate, etc. But it would be beyond naive to think the GOP didn't contribute to this, and frankly, even advocate in some cases trying to block votes or early access or mail in, etc.
In this era, if you try to make something more difficult on people, then hell will reign down on you from the "market".

And to make it worse, if the GOP is going to line up behind Trump, as they almost universally did, even if not seeking his endorsement, than his vitriol is also going to spill out on them.

If you want to chalk it to a horrible marketing plan by the GOP, then so be it. But with this POTUS, to make ANY issue out of voting rights, and not differentiating from the Trump foolishiness, was just stupid. There was so much other stuff to spend 100% of the advertising $ on.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Let me remind you that the DNC paid for and ran ads in the Republican primaries to promote these "poor quality Pub candidates" you speak of. They also encouraged voting in those primaries to promote those candidates so the Dems would run against the weakest possible competition. Party over country is their method. Lying about ballot issues is their mantra.

I agree candidate quality is very important but that narrative is not the whole story. I believe you know that as well.
Kind of ties to my other post --- the GOP got outworked, outsmarted, and/or outsmarted itself in 2022. Own it, be better in 2024. It certainly feels like tide will turn against Trump, but I'm concerned some of his hangers on like the phony Hawley will create a split party and we'll get another Biden win.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Why don't you come back on here after midterms and tell me how many GOP candidates lost because of President Trump's endorsement.

BBW12OG said the above in October and I am here to remind him that the majority of candidates that Trump supported lost. Trump is a looser and anyone that still supports him & his orange clown makeup is as well.

Feels good to know America has said clearly: Enough with the MAGA Cult Clowns. It is time to leave the MAGA Cult in the trash can of history where it belongs.

Talk about the dregs of society showing up to gloat...

This is all you need to know about the character of this assclown. All he ever does is come over here to bump his gums.

He's a ***** of the highest order and he proves it every time he comes over here.

GFY **** for brains.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Stop the name calling everyone. Apparently no one saw the survey results that Steve sent out where the majority problem people had with IPS was the Water Cooler.

Y'all want this forum to stay where it is you might want to take everything down a notch.
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Look, I'm not here supporting mainstream media. I know that they misled, exaggerate, etc. But it would be beyond naive to think the GOP didn't contribute to this, and frankly, even advocate in some cases trying to block votes or early access or mail in, etc.
In this era, if you try to make something more difficult on people, then hell will reign down on you from the "market".

And to make it worse, if the GOP is going to line up behind Trump, as they almost universally did, even if not seeking his endorsement, than his vitriol is also going to spill out on them.

If you want to chalk it to a horrible marketing plan by the GOP, then so be it. But with this POTUS, to make ANY issue out of voting rights, and not differentiating from the Trump foolishiness, was just stupid. There was so much other stuff to spend 100% of the advertising $ on.
I don't believe the GOP is or has recently been lined up behind Trump. Leadership in both houses has tried to distance themselves from Trump while avoiding the harsh rhetoric like Liz Cheney. The GOP worked very hard to improve the voting standards with adequate safeguards in place in GA. The new rules allow wider choice and longer windows than even places like NY; yet, that crappy president we have still lied about it for weeks and continued on the campaign trail. The media probably still hasn't informed anyone that GA's rules are more liberal than those in NY or Delaware.

Chem, the fact that you believe that the GOP "almost universally lined up behind Trump" indicates you just haven't read the source I keep encouraging you to read. NR is conservative, no doubt. They call out the crap coming from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, and WP all the time; so, I know for a fact that those sources are unreliable and often times just plain dishonest. When NR calls them out, they always provide links to the articles so readers can see for themselves. NR also hammers on Trump and points to how GOP leadership tried to separate themselves from Trump. I get the impression you perceive them no different from Fox but you don't recognize just how partisan the main stream press has become. It's blatant!

Regarding stuff they spent their time advertising on, well down here in TX, it was about how awesome our state economy is. I never saw a single advertisement about anything related to Trump or voting rights. I did see one ad from Beto stating that abortion laws in TX don't protect the mother when her life is at risk and don't allow abortions for rape and incest cases. All three of those statements are simply untrue.

As I said to Civ, there is always room for improvement in candidate selection. Republicans are going to have to deal with Trump but they have to do it in a way where he is not motivated to run against them as a third party candidate. He makes things more difficult for everyone. The narrative about this election being just poor candidate selection is incomplete at best.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

Stop the name calling everyone. Apparently no one saw the survey results that Steve sent out where the majority problem people had with IPS was the Water Cooler.

Y'all want this forum to stay where it is you might want to take everything down a notch.
Understood....

Trafficman serves no purpose here whatsoever. I have never wanted someone banned but this guy is over the damn top.

That's my two cents worth...

He was a trouble maker on TOS and all he does here is stir up crap. Never makes a post, just slings insults.

I'm not innocent of slinging insults, I think some are warranted, but at least I post on here with substance. Like the substance or not I'm not here to just flame. He is.

And that is 100% against the board rules. Add in that Marco clown on the list too if you want to air out all the dirty laundry.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Understood....

Trafficman serves no purpose here whatsoever. I have never wanted someone banned but this guy is over the damn top.

He was a trouble maker on TOS and all he does here is stir up crap. Never makes a post, just slings insults.

Lawdhavemercy the irony…
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Understood....

Lawdhavemercy the irony…
Explain... Please. I admit I call people out for the lies and BS. I call people out for their opinions I don't agree with.

I also add color to the commentary. I also post facts, educated opinions and engage in debate.

You... LOL.... saying the word "irony...." Is well.... ironic. Considering when, and it's a hell of a lot, you are proven wrong you run and hide because you can't refute the facts presented.

Typical lefty.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

cary, you know that is not helpful.

CNN viewers are misinformed but that does not mean they are dumb.
You're right…. chem, I'm sorry I said you were dumb. I should have said you are misinformed, in general.

Lol, says the guys who's right wing sauces said the last election was going to be tuned over. You do realize that is the dictionary definition of "misinformed", right?
Chem, I'm looking all around for some right "wing sauce". I'll bet its good on some nicely fried wings…

I'll go back to my earlier comment… Dumb!!

Same! I'm here cooking spaghetti and meatballs but now I'm thinking about wings
jkpackfan
I'm just glad democracy survived!!
BBW12OG
jkpackfan said:

I'm just glad democracy survived!!
But... but... it's on the verge of collapsing.

And don't forget... your Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, WIC, etc... will all disappear if the GOP takes the House...

You can't fix stupid and the lefties have it in spades.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here is exactly what has disappeared since the election...

Wonder if that played into the 18-24 year olds voting....???
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

Is it just a coincidence?

Joe Biden
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Except for the Dems keeping the Senate not being a surprise; not being in the dead of night; and absentee voting without an excuse being allowed in 43 of 50 states including many states where Pubs carried Congressional and Presidential elections the last few cycles, this meme is positively spot on.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Except for the Dems keeping the Senate not being a surprise; not being in the dead of night; and absentee voting without an excuse being allowed in 43 of 50 states including many states where Pubs carried Congressional and Presidential elections the last few cycles, this meme is positively spot on.
You'd be singing a different tune completely if the roles were reversed and you know it.

"Russia, Russia, Russia..." right???
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Notice the deflection to absentee voting included in mail in voting, like early voting was included before. There is a difference between absentee voting and mail in voting. One example, with absentee voting one has to request a ballot and generally has to provide a reason. Mail in voting is states send mail in ballots to all registered voters whether they requested one or not, whether they have voted or not, whether they have moved or not. Works out well with the ballot drop boxes. Still no chance for fraud though, because the home team is juking the system.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Notice the deflection to absentee voting included in mail in voting, like early voting was included before. There is a difference between absentee voting and mail in voting. One example, with absentee voting one has to request a ballot and generally has to provide a reason. Mail in voting is states send mail in ballots to all registered voters whether they requested one or not, whether they have voted or not, whether they have moved or not. Works out well with the ballot drop boxes. Still no chance for fraud though, because the home team is juking the system.
So you are saying with the ballot drop boxes that ANYBODY can fill out a ballot and drop them in??

Wow... imagine if people took advantage of that.. no accountability, no oversight....

Mmmmmm............... makes you wonder doesn't it.

One party pushes for in-person voting with legit forms of ID.

One party pushes for zero accountability, ballot harvesting and zero ID...

Fill in the blanks here.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packgrad said:

"No chance for fraud" isn't the bar. There's a chance for fraud with any type of voting.

"Statistically minuscule chance" is.

Why don't we trust the bipartisan elections boards, bipartisan poll workers and vote counters, elections observers, safeguards, etc.?

What reason or evidence is there to think that there is significant chance of consequential fraud with mail-in other than the delusions of loons like Sid Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Trump, etc.?
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

So you are saying with the ballot drop boxes that ANYBODY can fill out a ballot and drop them in??

Wow... imagine if people took advantage of that.. no accountability, no oversight....

Fill in the blanks here.

There's a ton of baked-in accountability, dude.

What do you think bipartisan elections boards do? What about the many safeguards in place to prevent fraud? What about the complete lack of evidence that mail-in is a problem?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Fill in the blanks here.

There's a ton of baked-in accountability, dude.

What do you think bipartisan elections boards do? What about the many safeguards in place to prevent fraud? What about the complete lack of evidence that mail-in is a problem?
LOL.... you really are deep aren't you?

I'm sure you support the Maricopa Election Board officials who started an Anti-Trump PAC and believe they are "non-partisan" as well.

You keep being you. Never change.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.