2022 mid term elections

80,369 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is for my good friend and colleague, Hokie…

In other words, thank the 20 insurrectionist (as Foxnews' Brian Kilmeade called them) for the efforts they did, and hopefully, the changes that will get voted on, today!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

In other words, thank the 20 insurrectionist (as Foxnews' Brian Kilmeade called them) for the efforts they did, and hopefully, the changes that will get voted on, today!!
My opinion of Kilmeade is dropping almost as fast as my opinion of Hannity. Almost.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

My opinion of Kilmeade is dropping almost as fast as my opinion of Hannity. Almost.
The Swamp is vast and deep and hard to see in some places.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/rino-senator-sasse-officially-resigning-favorite-replace/
Werewolf
Manny, Sieve, Kim, Hoke…..it's gonna be a rough ride for the commy faction here over these coming 12-15 months….. but u gonna have to play all 4 quarters here. The Patriot side won't take a knee…..now

No options to tap out here but u can still run and hide.

Have you ever seen a boomerang thrown? You about to start watching a number of them now

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
RINOs Plotting Revenge Against American Patriots (redvoicemedia.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Let there be no doubt, elections have consequences.

Brazil Can Now Lock You Up for Refusing the Vaccine The Patriot Light

2 to 8 years in prison for refusing to take the required # of jabs. Same goes for spreading "disinformation".
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/wth-maricopa-county-assistant-election-director-disappeared-deposition-request-regarding-fraudulent-signature-verification-special-action-filing-included-video/
Werewolf
LIterally, we have to wake up. No one wants violence and that's what the Q and Devolution operation is all about.... waking folks up to avoid a civil war. When its 80-20 there is not a significant civil war.

TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-john-fetterman-hospitalized-feeling-lightheaded-senate-democratic-retreat

And this sham is proceeding exactly about the way that I expected it to as well...
caryking
Werewolf said:

And stolen elections have catastrophic consequences…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

And stolen elections have catastrophic consequences…
I notice this AM on RAV - Ed and Karyn - that the Dimms in PA secured control over their State House. They've not been in control for 12 years. Election theft continues.
Marco
You sound jus like a jackass!!Take your losses and move on!!We got one great lair don't need another one,clown!!
Werewolf
PA elecdted "this" in 2022.......and now DIMMS have taken cntrol of their State Assembly Senate.

Pa elections aren't rigged.......for sure ;-)
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

If anyone gives those people's comment any dignity, then shame on them!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

If anyone gives those people's comment any dignity, then shame on them!
Its the trainwreck we're on. Its going to take a lot of us to be able to stop it.
Werewolf
Not sure how close we are getting to the pinnacle of the Storm and Great Awakening.

Werewolf
Elections have consequences. Stolen Elections can yield catastrophic consequences.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I could add the word "BOOM!!!" to this however our justice system is so badly corrupted that I suspect this gets washed away somehow.

Werewolf
#Arizona #Election #Hobbs #MoneyLaundering #Cartels #Racketeering #HumanTrafficking

EXPLOSIVE testimony today at the Senate Elections and House Municipal Oversight & Elections Joint Committee hearings by Jackie Berger

24 February 2023

Outlining the most complex investigation into Political corruption in AZ. Katie Hobbs and her husband are laundering cartel money through fake deeds and mortgages.

SOURCE

(https://twitter.com/shadygrooove/status/1629003175511605249)"...
The testimony by Arizona forensic investigator Jacqueline Breger accused multiple statewide and county officials, including Governor Katie Hobbs and Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, of racketeering connected to the Sinaloa Cartel. Democrats on those committees refused to attend the hearing.

Breger said she has been working with a law firm investigating multistate racketeering and corruption but in the process, discovered election fraud as well. She said neither she nor the attorney she works for, John Harris Thayer of Harris/Thayer Law Corporation, are very political; he didn't vote in the last two elections, and she is a registered independent. While investigating racketeering involving the Sinaloa Cartel, their team accidentally discovered election fraud, she said, including finding that Maricopa County's database was being infiltrated from the outside.

"The Maricopa County database has absolutely no integrity whatsoever," she declared. "Racketeering enterprises are inextricably intertwined with election fraud," she said.
..."

https://tennesseestar.com/2023/02/25/explosive-testimony-at-senate-elections-and-house-municipal-oversight-elections-joint-meeting-accuses-hobbs-fontes-runbeck-and-judges-of-racketeering/

Full hearing & details here:
https://www.azleg.gov/videoplayer/?clientID=6361162879&eventID=2023021109

* 18 U.S. Code Chapter 96 - RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1961)
Werewolf
Same reason for Fetterman in Pa
Werewolf
Werewolf
The Fetterman health question could get very interesting these next few months. Cut-off filing date is in March. If he's alive on Aug 08th there would not be a special election.

Oldsouljer
Ok, assuming this is true, how is he "voting". Do the Dems have a weekend at Bernie Sanders thing going on? If he can't cast a legal vote, Dems still control the vote via Harris but the Reps should have greater parliamentary procedural room to maneuver. And during Fetterman's episode, if oldsters like Leahy or Feinstein suddenly go down, control of the Senate then gets real interesting.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Ok, assuming this is true, how is he "voting". Do the Dems have a weekend at Bernie Sanders thing going on? If he can't cast a legal vote, Dems still control the vote via Harris but the Reps should have greater parliamentary procedural room to maneuver. And during Fetterman's episode, if oldsters like Leahy or Feinstein suddenly go down, control of the Senate then gets real interesting.
Yep, I don't know the mechanics of how a US Senator's vote is conducted. As many have observed, I don't trust a damn thing that comes out of DC, our Corporate Media or Big Pharma. Big Pharma is the most recent addition to my list to distrust. I am 100% certain that a criminal cabal controls the Western World and with a number of arms of control. As to how Russia & Putin, China and the CCP and other global powers fit into all of this I'm not sure. Who's on who side, who's the frenemy, etc. Each has their own interests to protect and each wish to exploit other's weaknesses.

Anyway.......

hokiewolf
There wouldn't be a special election, the governor would appoint a new Senator. This is nonsense
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

There wouldn't be a special election, the governor would appoint a new Senator. This is nonsense
I won't argue with you as I'm not certain. It may be that a death before the August date requires a special election and a death afterwards allows for the Governor to me a re-appointment. There is enough chatter to suggest that this is the case.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.