2022 mid term elections

81,112 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The US, Brazil and now Canada. Of course, not....there is no such thing as digital election fraud.

Werewolf
Here ya go Hoak.

Fetterman Rumored Brain-Dead as Dems Attempt to Avoid Special Election - Headline USA

Pennsylvania law stipulates that a special election must be held "at the time of the next general or municipal election, occurring at least ninety (90) days after the happening of such vacancy."

According to Headline USA's independent calculations, 90 days ahead of the next municipal election would be Aug. 9, indicating that Cardillo may have been off by a week and that the Fetterman vacancy would need to occur Aug. 10 (or later) to enable the governor's replacement to hold the Senate seat until the end of 2024 rather than Nov. 7, 2023.

I don't agree with one premiss of the article, however, and that is that a Special Election would produce a R Senator........The Special Election would be stolen digitally.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Ok, assuming this is true, how is he "voting". Do the Dems have a weekend at Bernie Sanders thing going on? If he can't cast a legal vote, Dems still control the vote via Harris but the Reps should have greater parliamentary procedural room to maneuver. And during Fetterman's episode, if oldsters like Leahy or Feinstein suddenly go down, control of the Senate then gets real interesting.
I 100% doubt that he is "technically" brain dead... but, I also fully doubt that he is fit to carry out the job that he was elected (fraudulently or not) to do. I've thought from the very beginning of the entire fiasco, that they will have his wife become the de facto senator sooner rather than later... and she won't make one single vote on her own.
caryking
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

There wouldn't be a special election, the governor would appoint a new Senator. This is nonsense
I won't argue with you as I'm not certain. It may be that a death before the August date requires a special election and a death afterwards allows for the Governor to me a re-appointment. There is enough chatter to suggest that this is the case.
Yea, I don't know for sure either; however, Were... what you wrote is what heard. That said, I don't remember a special election for this type of situation,
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

There wouldn't be a special election, the governor would appoint a new Senator. This is nonsense
You sure? Yes, that's generally the case in many states but are you certain of Pennsylvania law? By North Carolina general statute, that's not quite how it's done here because the Ledge got proactive a few years ago to ensure that Cooper couldn't appoint a Senator without strings attached.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

You sure? Yes, that's generally the case in many states but are you certain of Pennsylvania law? By North Carolina general statute, that's not quite how it's done here because the Ledge got proactive a few years ago to ensure that Cooper couldn't appoint a Senator without strings attached.
I haven't looked up the law specifically but that's what Jim Geraghty said on the Nation Review Editors Podcast and I know that guy knows the law.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
mrcpack17
In PA, the governor appoints a temp stand-in until a special election occurs that coincides with the next regularly scheduled general election. PA has no strings attached. In NC, the governor must pick from a list of candidates from the previous senator's party provided by the legislature.

Googling is way better than twitter nonsense.
https://ballotpedia.org/Filling_vacancies_in_the_U.S._Senate
Werewolf
mrcpack17 said:

In PA, the governor appoints a temp stand-in until a special election occurs that coincides with the next regularly scheduled general election. PA has no strings attached. In NC, the governor must pick from a list of candidates from the previous senator's party provided by the legislature.

Googling is way better than twitter nonsense.
https://ballotpedia.org/Filling_vacancies_in_the_U.S._Senate
This was from the link I posted above. It represents otherwise and as follows:

Pennsylvania law stipulates that a special election must be held "at the time of the next general or municipal election, occurring at least ninety (90) days after the happening of such vacancy."

According to Headline USA's independent calculations, 90 days ahead of the next municipal election would be Aug. 9, indicating that Cardillo may have been off by a week and that the Fetterman vacancy would need to occur Aug. 10 (or later) to enable the governor's replacement to hold the Senate seat until the end of 2024 rather than Nov. 7, 2023.
Werewolf
Many of you reside in the Woke County's of the world and in your little matrix filled with the likes of Sieve, KIm and Hoak. Western Oregon citizens are much like those of non-Coastal California. Most of Idaho is like much of the western NC and in the Deep South.

GREATER IDAHO: Movement to Make Several Oregon Counties Part of Idaho Gains Steam | The Gateway Pundit
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Many of you reside in the Woke County's of the world and in your little matrix filled with the likes of Sieve, KIm and Hoak. Western Oregon citizens are much like those of non-Coastal California. Most of Idaho is like much of the western NC and in the Deep South.

GREATER IDAHO: Movement to Make Several Oregon Counties Part of Idaho Gains Steam | The Gateway Pundit
I'll bet you that it never happens.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Up to a point, history certainly agrees with you. But the demographic tectonic stresses are building to pre-1861 levels though we're certainly not there yet. The strongest secessionist movement is in Texas and they a move, it will only strengthen movements elsewhere in the country.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe so. I'm just sharing info not seen on CBS, NBC, CNN etc.

I look at it as a positive. I see citizens finally engaging in their govt. Awareness, etc. We've got a long ways to go with turning our culture. Otherwise, we're headed over the cliff IMHO.
BBW12OG
Take out the Northeast and the West Coast and we have a damn good country sans Chicago....

A one time exit plan offer or they clean their act up. If they don't.... clean it up for them.

Building a fence around New York and California/West Coast is a damn good idea. Screen the applicants that want to get out.

Find out who, i.e. Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Madison, Chapel Hill that doesn't want to live in a civilized society and send their liberal asses to the lefty utopia they so want to have.

When they approach a line 30 foot from the fence and cross it you split their skulls with an .223 hollow point round. Won't take but a dozen or so and they'll get the message.

And they can live happily ever after....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Take out the Northeast and the West Coast and we have a damn good country sans Chicago....

A one time exit plan offer or they clean their act up. If they don't.... clean it up for them.

Building a fence around New York and California/West Coast is a damn good idea. Screen the applicants that want to get out.

Find out who, i.e. Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Madison, Chapel Hill that doesn't want to live in a civilized society and send their liberal asses to the lefty utopia they so want to have.

When they approach a line 30 foot from the fence and cross it you split their skulls with an .223 hollow point round. Won't take but a dozen or so and they'll get the message.

And they can live happily ever after....
We might live happily ever after too .......LOL

That's why getting back to a true Republic could provide 50 petri dishes for proof. California's immense wealth would allow them to hang on for a while but WOKE and identity politics would destroy their society in the end.

EDIT: looks like NY and Ca governors have already invited in the CCP. Nothing to see here, right Hoak?

Werewolf
JUst another election denying LIE from MAGA, right Hoak, Kim and Sieve?

Werewolf
Werewolf
packofwolves
Not sure which thread this belongs in, but Mexican president is threatening to interfere in US elections.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mexican-president-threatens-information-campaign-to-tell-mexicans-hispanics-not-vote-republican
Werewolf
Werewolf
AZ Supreme Court up next....in a week or two I think.

Werewolf
hokiewolf
She didn't win anything, counts 1-5 and 7 were denied, count 6 was sent back down to lower court.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
Correct, sent back to lower court ….
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

She didn't win anything, counts 1-5 and 7 were denied, count 6 was sent back down to lower court.
I don't know if this is Count 6, is it?

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Another presentation ......so the Hoak doesn't get his panties in a wad about how its said.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.
Werewolf
This will be interesting........ at 10%.

Signature verification software used by Maricopa County says 10% is 'high-confidence' match | Just The News
caryking
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.
Wait, if the AZ Supreme Court rules in favor for Kari Lake, it's an alternative fact! When other Supreme Courts rule in opposition of Trump, for election issues, it's the final word…

Civ, you are showing your TDS!!! Actually, this isn't TDS, this is RDS!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Werewolf said:

I don't care why the CDC gave the money to Maricopa county. What should be important is that Federal funds support any State issue. We have to stop giving money to the Federal Government so they give it back to states.

Why do we give more money, in our taxes, to the Federal government compared to State government? It's upside down!!!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.
Wait, if the AZ Supreme Court rules in favor for Kari Lake, it's an alternative fact! When other Supreme Courts rule in opposition of Trump, for election issues, it's the final word…

How exactly did they rule for her?

There were 7 counts, how did they find on each of the 7?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.

Well, on the signature count, the Supreme Court of AZ sent it back to the lower court because their ruling wasn't proper…. So, that's was want Lake wanted and she the S.C. agreed…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.

Well, on the signature count, the Supreme Court of AZ sent it back to the lower court because their ruling wasn't proper…. So, that's was want Lake wanted and she the S.C. agreed…

So they sorta kinda found for her on one of the seven counts and kicked it back down, with no indication the ultimate ruling would find for her either.

I wouldn't call her avoiding a complete shutout as "rul[ing] for her" but to each their own.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.

So they sorta kinda found for her on one of the seven counts and kicked it back down, with no indication the ultimate ruling would find for her either.

I wouldn't call her avoiding a complete shutout as "rul[ing] for her" but to each their own.

Civ, I don't even know what all the complaints were about, from Lake. Honestly, I haven't followed it too closely. That said, the biggest complaint she talked about, as I recall, was the number of ballots that they didn't do a real signature verification.

If that was her biggest complaint, then this ruling is absolutely in her favor. So, as typical in most complaints, the plaintiff will shoot for a number of issues (kind of like throwing sticks in the air) to see which will stick.

I don't know man, you and I probably have different world views; so, I can see why we have different opinions…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.

Signatures must be verified to within 10% of the verified actual signature......however the he$$ that is done LOL. Could be interesting once complete.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Nah dude, she won.

Alternative facts.

Civ, I don't even know what all the complaints were about, from Lake. Honestly, I haven't followed it too closely. That said, the biggest complaint she talked about, as I recall, was the number of ballots that they didn't do a real signature verification.

If that was her biggest complaint, then this ruling is absolutely in her favor. So, as typical in most complaints, the plaintiff will shoot for a number of issues (kind of like throwing sticks in the air) to see which will stick.

I don't know man, you and I probably have different world views; so, I can see why we have different opinions…
Cary; we're making progress........slowly but surely.

HUGE: Arizona House Joins Senate in Passing Resolution to Ban Foreign Voting Machines and Require Source Code, Ballot Images, Chain of Custody Documents, and Log Files to Be Made Public | The Gateway Pundit

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.