2022 mid term elections

77,882 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder why?????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Lol.

"Voter ID laws disproportionally impact trans people, because trans people are more likely to have IDs without the name they go by and the gender marker that reflects how they present."

"Fryer added that "being transgender while actually voting can be dangerous" as Yurcaba described the "danger" reported by a transgender voter."
LetEmKnowPack
Biden handed the person at the polls his ID...

TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Did you guys not see the video of the pillow guy above? He's on it! We will have a fair election AND 66% off our pillows (use code L77)
I'm pretty sure that the pillow guy is close friends with both GP and were, so you better be careful there hokie!
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Did you guys not see the video of the pillow guy above? He's on it! We will have a fair election AND 66% off our pillows (use code L77)
I'm pretty sure that the pillow guy is close friends with both GP and were, so you better be careful there hokie!
I actually like Lindell, or at least I think he means well but I have to say I've tried his products and they're not really all that special, although the body pillow sometimes helps me with pressure points, being a side sleeper. But the regular pillows? Wouldn't recommend them.
wolf howl
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

I actually like Lindell, or at least I think he means well but I have to say I've tried his products and they're not really all that special, although the body pillow sometimes helps me with pressure points, being a side sleeper. But the regular pillows? Wouldn't recommend them.
I've always been a Tempurpedic pillow guy myself, the kind that if you swung and hit someone with it you could possibly be charged with a felony, they are that dense.

Back on topic, republicans are actually winning early and mail-in voting in Miami Dade county Florida. That has to be scary if you're a Dem, no matter the state as that area is as blue as blue gets.
wolf howl
Milwaukee fires election official. She wanted to show how easy it was to fraud the system and mailed the ballots with fake names to another official at her home. Kudos to her for exposing it. Not all heroes wear capes.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-milwaukee-election-official-fired-for-alleged-election-fraud
GuerrillaPack
So the commie in chief says it will take "days to determine the election results".

Isn't it amazing how 50 or 60 years ago, they could count the results of an election and determine the winner on the same night as the election.

But now with all of the great advancements in technology/computers/etc, it now takes several days (maybe weeks) to rig...errrr I mean "count"...the votes.

If you don't think they are going to rig and steal this "election" just like they blatantly did in 2020, you're crazy.

All electronic/computer voting and counting machines must be abolished. We must go back to paper ballots, and counting and reporting the results in public. There must be transparency. Now there is only secrecy...with the "vote counting" software being hidden and the "vote counting" done in secrecy, to easily allow them to steal these "elections".

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Actually, I never was a fan of the pillow guy and certainly wasn't a fan of his pillows.

I do support the pillow guy because he's shown his patriotism in his consistent opposition to the election fraud. He's a legit patriot willing to take the financial lumps that go along with it. Much like many others such as Kanye whom I was never a fan of beforehand either. I no longer buy NIKE either.
mrcpack17
wolf howl
GuerrillaPack said:

So the commie in chief says it will take "days to determine the election results".

Isn't it amazing how 50 or 60 years ago, they could count the results of an election and determine the winner on the same night as the election.

But now with all of the great advancements in technology/computers/etc, it now takes several days (maybe weeks) to rig...errrr I mean "count"...the votes.

If you don't think they are going to rig and steal this "election" just like they blatantly did in 2020, you're crazy.

All electronic/computer voting and counting machines must be abolished. We must go back to paper ballots, and counting and reporting the results in public. There must be transparency. Now there is only secrecy...with the "vote counting" software being hidden and the "vote counting" done in secrecy, to easily allow them to steal these "elections".

Stalin would be very proud of Biden and the Democrats.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Ckghob-NbMN

Quote:

U.S. As Republicans continue to expand their leads in polling across the country, Democrats are worried that the leads may soon grow beyond the normal margin of Democrat cheating.

"Yeah, normally our big-city vote harvesting machines and slimy election procedures are good for a bump of a few percentage points, but Republican poll numbers may have even grown beyond that," said a visibly nervous DNC Chair Jaime Harrison, (they/them). "I don't understand why people care more about feeding their kids than they do about voting in literal mega-MAGA, far-right, Nazi, alt-right, white supremacist, Nazi, fascist-adjacent Nazis. It could be the end of democracy!"

In typical ultimate projection and hypocrisy, it is actually the communist Democrats who are "destroying our democracy" and who the enemies of democracy. Why? Because they are the ones who are blatantly cheating in order to "win" elections.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
Just got a new bed and those pillows you're talking about…..they are definitely dense!
PackFansXL
Oldsouljer said:

Just got a new bed and those pillows you're talking about…..they are definitely dense!
Now you can lay down on that wonderful pillow and lovingly say, "You're my density."
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Milwaukee fires election official. She wanted to show how easy it was to fraud the system and mailed the ballots with fake names to another official at her home. Kudos to her for exposing it. Not all heroes wear capes.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-milwaukee-election-official-fired-for-alleged-election-fraud

In this case, it's a Republican involved in the cheating. ?
Marco
Guerrillapack,i guess you are referring to ole joe as commie in chief!!I guess that make Conald Trump con man in chief!!Fair enough!!Also i think the GOP,Gang of Punks,are more worried than Dems!!They have revenge on there mind!!Need that power!!Gotta gut SS benefits to please the rich!!
LetEmKnowPack
Love seeing Oprah endorse Fetterman. Man is a braindead loser who has lived 50 years off his paren's allowance. Whats more Dem than that? His reponse videos to questions about his debate are worse than the debate. Dems will freely give this man power despite him being unable to basically read write or speak. And proudly endorsing it, too.
jkpackfan
High Travoltage said:

Love seeing Oprah endorse Fetterman. Man is a braindead loser who has lived 50 years off his paren's allowance. Whats more Dem than that? His reponse videos to questions about his debate are worse than the debate. Dems will freely give this man power despite him being unable to basically read write or speak. And proudly endorsing it, too.
And sadly he's probably gonna win, thanks to the pubs for running such a terrible candidate. I still shake my head at that one.
BBW12OG
Marco said:

Guerrillapack,i guess you are referring to ole joe as commie in chief!!I guess that make Conald Trump con man in chief!!Fair enough!!Also i think the GOP,Gang of Punks,are more worried than Dems!!They have revenge on there mind!!Need that power!!Gotta gut SS benefits to please the rich!!
Did you pay your "friend" so he wouldn't hit you with a hammer?

You seem to have a lot of knowledge with situations like that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
Nooooooooooooooo

wolf howl
I hadn't seen this at all until I came across it on Twitter from a UK news source of all places. Democrat runs an ad in FRONT of the other candidates house and immediately a shot is fired into the home, narrowly missing his sleeping children. This is the left.

https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/shot-fired-at-family-home-of-north-carolina-us-house-candidate/
packofwolves
wolf howl said:

I hadn't seen this at all until I came across it on Twitter from a UK news source of all places. Democrat runs an ad in FRONT of the other candidates house and immediately a shot is fired into the home, narrowly missing his sleeping children. This is the left.

https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/shot-fired-at-family-home-of-north-carolina-us-house-candidate/

Won't hear a peep from Biden's mouth on this. Same for the threat on the Justice's life.
GuerrillaPack
So are the commie Democrats really trying to make this election all about the incident between Paul Pelosi and his gay lover?

These two dudes were both reported by the police to be in their underwear when the police arrived. And now reports are surfacing that Paul and the hammer man were alone together for at least 30 minutes before the hammer incident.

But Kid Sniffer in Chief and the rest of the DemonRats think that their supporters are so stupid that they can fabricate this completely ridiculous spin on the story that it was an "attack by a MAGA Republican Jan 6th fascist election denier" yada yada yada. That's about as believable as their claim that the earth came from a big explosion and we're evolved monkeys and there are 70 genders. But the average 70 IQ moron Democrat voter will believe it.

Yeah, this guy was MAGA alright. In his underwear with Paul Pelosi, and living with a bunch of other queer commie Leftist tards in a house in San Francisco with an LGBT flag flying on it. Uh huh, sure...whatever you say Leftist overlords. You would never lie...you only lie about everything. And anyone who disagrees with your lies and agenda is a "CRAAAZY conspiracy theorist".

https://instagr.am/p/Cki3QplPdA3

Quote:

NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer reported on the Today Show that accused attacker David DePape and Paul Pelosi were alone in the Pelosi home for thirty minutes, that Paul Pelosi answered the door and did not tell police he needed help and try to leave the house but instead walked away and back to DePape while DePape told police who asked "what's going on?", "Everything is good." It was then that Pelosi and DePape were seen wrestling over the hammer. Police intervened after Pelosi was struck in the head and knocked unconscious.

caryking
jkpackfan said:

Nooooooooooooooo

Yea, I just disagree with you on this... I still think Trump is the person that has built this coalition; so, for that, I continue to support him.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
And I can't believe our Leftist Lamestream media and the Democrats aren't talking about this..

This "horrific MAGA attack" on Paul Pelosi by his gay lover would have never happened if the gay lover didn't have an AR-15 assault hammer.

It's the hammer's fault.

Why hasn't Congress passed a sensible assault hammer ban yet?

That's why I'm voting for the communists this election. To honor Paul Pelosi. These weapons of war must be removed from our streets and LGBTQ MAGA gay lover terrorists must be stopped. They are an existential threat to muh democracy.
wolf howl
The left continues assaults on GOP candidates and staff members days ahead of mid terms. Another one, this time in Michigan.

GuerrillaPack
Speaking of REAL political violence, how about a Pat Harrigan, a Republican U.S. House candidate in Hickory, North Carolina who just had his house shot up, after his Democrat opponent ran ads in front of the GOP candidate's home, and Harrigan has received many death threats during the campaign.

But this doesn't matter right? Just like all the Leftists openly threatening to kill the conservative Supreme Court Justices due to overturning Roe v Wade, and protesting at their private homes.

And Antifa and BLM burning down cities. But that doesn't matter. Because the commie Lamestream media says that it was all "mostly peaceful".

We all know who the REAL domestic terrorists are, and those who use violence and intimidation and threats to get their political agenda across. It's the communist Left. First they threaten to get you canceled and destroy your career. If that doesn't work, they unleash Antifa and other terrorists to inflict physical violence.

Quote:

Shot fired at family home of North Carolina US House candidate

HICKORY, N.C. (AP) A recent shooting at the Hickory, North Carolina, residence of GOP congressional candidate Pat Harrigan's parents and young children caused no injuries but placed "tremendous stress" on the family in the final weeks of his campaign, Harrigan's mother said Thursday.

https://instagr.am/p/Cki0CraOoXT

GuerrillaPack
Wow, it's true. The gay lover was shouting "Make America Great Again" as he attacked Paul Pelosi with the hammer.

Just kidding. Per this news report, Paul Pelosi did not try to flee his home or tell officers that there was a problem when the officers came to his door. He just walked back into his home.

Watch this, because you're not likely to see this reported again on CNN, MSNBC, NBC/ABC/CBS or other far Left commie outlets:

GuerrillaPack
Fuhrer Brandon has issued the rallying call for his supporters...."Gays and gentlemen...here's the deal...it's the difficult time"!

To the ballot boxes!!! Ensure commie rule for 2 more years!!!

https://instagr.am/p/CkjFt4mI-pe
Marco
BBW120G,no i didn't !!He's MAGA Republican!!Didn't have to,he believes everything GOP'ers told him!!
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Wow, it's true. The gay lover was shouting "Make America Great Again" as he attacked Paul Pelosi with the hammer.

Just kidding. Per this news report, Paul Pelosi did not try to flee his home or tell officers that there was a problem when the officers came to his door. He just walked back into his home.

Watch this, because you're not likely to see this reported again on CNN, MSNBC, NBC/ABC/CBS or other far Left commie outlets:

lol, this is literally an NBC news report. You linked video from an NBC affiliate. Also go read the court documents.
Werewolf
Hokie; you've got too much free time on your hands when you're taking the time to read details about this arrest. Nothing to see here! Look elsewhere.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Nooooooooooooooo

Yea, I just disagree with you on this... I still think Trump is the person that has built this coalition; so, for that, I continue to support him.
Fair enough, I just want new blood and I want to win, not sure Trump can do that.

DeSantis gives us a much better chance IMO.
FlossyDFlynt
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Nooooooooooooooo

Fair enough, I just want new blood and I want to win, not sure Trump can do that.

DeSantis walks into the White House with very little opposition if everything remains the same. Trump probably still wins, but the path is a lot more rocky.

All that being said, just as 2020 showed us, a lot can change in two years. I cant see a scenario where everything magically turns around for Biden, but what do I know?
caryking
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Nooooooooooooooo

I think the bolded certainly appears to be reasonable thinking, right now; however, if Desantis wins the primary, in the eyes of the "at-large", he will be worse than Trump.

So, right now Disantes appears marketable…. That said, you know how it will turn out.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.