2022 mid term elections

81,688 Views | 1133 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

My understanding is Michigan just voted in a constitutional right to abortion including full term. They also removed all provisions for the mother to sue her abortion provider for botched procedures. This was rushed through via a huge effort from Planned Parenthood. They hired door to door activists to get the signatures to put the measure on the ballot as soon as the SCOTUS leaker revealed the likely outcome of the majority opinion. The overbearing focus on the mother and her rights has led to awful laws and these will likely spread. It's sad.

Michigan's ballot measure invalidated an abortion ban from the 1930's and affirmed an individual's right to make decisions "about all matters relating to pregnancy," including contraception, fertility, abortion and childbirth.

However it's not at all legally settled how Prop 3 impacts abortion regulations already on the books like the Michgan law that abortion is legal until fetal viability.

Regarding it being rushed through, I don't know what that means in this context. What was rushed about it? How would delaying getting Prop 3 on the ballot have benefitted either side? The issue was obviously time-sensitive since there was clear risk that with Dobbs, and absent Prop 3, courts could have ruled to enforce the 1931 abortion ban.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

There is no state in America that blocks abortion in the case when the mother's life is at risk. None.
But they do ban for rape and incest. You claim that didn't happen. You also claim you don't like this being political…yet it is politics that is making those decisions. do you like politics when it agrees with you but not when it disagrees?
I can't access your NYT link because it is behind a paywall.

Now that abortion is back under control of states where it belonged all along, I suppose folks can choose to protect unborn children regardless of their circumstances of creation. Both rape and incest circumstances are disgusting and rare. Rarer than ectopic pregnancy. Those are corner cases but I can see why politicians would choose to make allowances for those.

I'm not sure what to make of your comments regarding politics. I view abortion as a moral issue in the general sense. If one political party chooses to make it a prominent plank in their political platform, I simply can't vote for them. Ever. Fortunately, I don't feel like a single issue voter because that party promotes many views I disagree with; so, they have no chance with my vote.

Pretty straightforward as soon as you tell the doctor you can't do what you may think is new because their is legislation in place, you've entered into politics.
You call out rape as edge cases….I'd suspect (I clearly have not researched it) that it is much more common than the red herring women deciding she wants to be able to travel and demands an abortion at 32 weeks like some would intimate
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

There is no state in America that blocks abortion in the case when the mother's life is at risk. None.
But they do ban for rape and incest. You claim that didn't happen. You also claim you don't like this being political…yet it is politics that is making those decisions. do you like politics when it agrees with you but not when it disagrees?

Now that abortion is back under control of states where it belonged all along, I suppose folks can choose to protect unborn children regardless of their circumstances of creation. Both rape and incest circumstances are disgusting and rare. Rarer than ectopic pregnancy. Those are corner cases but I can see why politicians would choose to make allowances for those.

I'm not sure what to make of your comments regarding politics. I view abortion as a moral issue in the general sense. If one political party chooses to make it a prominent plank in their political platform, I simply can't vote for them. Ever. Fortunately, I don't feel like a single issue voter because that party promotes many views I disagree with; so, they have no chance with my vote.
Pretty straightforward as soon as you tell the doctor you can't do what you may think is new because their is legislation in place, you've entered into politics.
You call out rape as edge cases….I'd suspect (I clearly have not researched it) that it is much more common than the red herring women deciding she wants to be able to travel and demands an abortion at 32 weeks like some would intimate
I think we agree on something abortion related. Almost all abortions occur before 15 weeks is my understanding. I don't think 32 weeks is legal in many places but that's the new frontier in our constant slide proposed by Progressives. Rape and incest has always been the pro abortion crowd's wedge to keep the door ajar for something and in most states, apparently not all, it is covered.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

I think we agree on something abortion related. Almost all abortions occur before 15 weeks is my understanding. I don't think 32 weeks is legal in many places but that's the new frontier in our constant slide proposed by Progressives. Rape and incest has always been the pro abortion crowd's wedge to keep the door ajar for something and in most states, apparently not all, it is covered.

Per the NYT article, 10 states ban with no provision for rape / incest
AL, AR, KY, LA, MS, MO, OK, SD, TN, and TX

In case of OK it is banned at point of fertilization. Which i assume means none allowed
Apparently several others have previous legislation that would do same but has been blocked by governor or lawsuits
PackFansXL
How long have you been a NYT subscriber?

BTW, does the article indicate the typical cutoff range of something like 15 to 20 weeks?
Werewolf
http://click1.e.conservativetribune.com/hwqwhljsrclzhlwdzsnvlzlvlnznmpbjmjcfnwpqvhhmmmn_cdqdggjpmdftllqqhpjlc.html?a=1f54900722d3efa3b1a93ae57117354b&b=15aabcc4eb21bf732f5aa32284c9a343c278a32e4a6d0cba1031cfec93913c18

It's right on the end of your nose if you'll give in and look …
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

How long have you been a NYT subscriber?

It's weird….I'm not. Ive never read the paper, nor ever had a desire to subscribe online. But when I googled and saw the article, it allowed me to open it.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Regardless of how a baby was/is conceived, it's still a child, not a choice. Please don't get into an argument with me, over this subject. No one here knows my background, and, I'm far more qualified, as a family, to comment than most, if not all, on here…

Unfortunate things have a possibility of happening to all of us. It becomes your moral compass that drives life decisions. I believe in the sanctity of life! Pure and simple!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Regardless of how a baby was/is conceived, it's still a child, not a choice. Please don't get into an argument with me, over this subject. No one here knows my background, and, I'm far more qualified, as a family, to comment than most, if not all, on here…

Unfortunate things have a possibility of happening to all of us. It becomes your moral compass that drives life decisions. I believe in the sanctity of life! Pure and simple!

I think it's quite clear i was not arguing with you.

We all have life perspectives that inform our beliefs.
It doesn't change my perspective that the government ought not to tell a person what they should do in that situation. It should be between the woman/family and the doctor.
caryking
Werewolf said:

http://click1.e.conservativetribune.com/hwqwhljsrclzhlwdzsnvlzlvlnznmpbjmjcfnwpqvhhmmmn_cdqdggjpmdftllqqhpjlc.html?a=1f54900722d3efa3b1a93ae57117354b&b=15aabcc4eb21bf732f5aa32284c9a343c278a32e4a6d0cba1031cfec93913c18

Come on Were, those people are just a bunch of rubes…. You really have to quit sewing the doubt of the people by posting their doubt of the election…

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

It doesn't change my perspective that the government ought not to tell a person what they should do in that situation. It should be between the woman/family and the doctor.

Chem, it should be YOU that speaks up for the speechless! That's the whole argument here..

Oh, and BTW, I believe that a State does have a right to limit murder (my word) on its citizens, provided the representatives of said State, passed a law regarding the subject. Guess what? I believe a State has the right to limit or make unlimited the right for an abortion. At the State level is where I become active in tailoring the law!

Federal Government - No jurisdiction!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Come on Were, those people are just a bunch of rubes…. You really have to quit sewing the doubt of the people by posting their doubt of the election…
LOL, I know it gets under their wool...........
caryking
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Chem, it should be YOU that speaks up for the speechless! That's the whole argument here..

Oh, and BTW, I believe that a State does have a right to limit murder (my word) on its citizens, provided the representatives of said State, passed a law regarding the subject. Guess what? I believe a State has the right to limit or make unlimited the right for an abortion. At the State level is where I become active in tailoring the law!

One more thing…

I have a single vote in my district. I will voice my opinion, just like everyone else will voice those opinion. Based on how the representatives are elected, throughout the State, NC will get a to some type of middle ground. May not be what I like and may not be what others like…

Where does that leave us?

For me, I will work on the hearts of the people to make a life decision. Based on their decision, I'm the last person anyone will have to worry about disappointing…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

But you were/are just fine with the Government telling us we should take vaccines that are now showing to cause heart issues, infertility and death right?

That type of Government control fits your narrative.

Somebody please reply and copy this so this clown can see my post. He doesn't have the testicular fortitude to have a conversation with me.

I have proven him wrong time and time again and his precious little "feewlings" are hurt.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

But you were/are just fine with the Government telling us we should take vaccines that are now showing to cause heart issues, infertility and death right?

That type of Government control fits your narrative.

Somebody please reply and copy this so this clown can see my post. He doesn't have the testicular fortitude to have a conversation with me.

I have proven him wrong time and time again and his precious little "feewlings" are hurt.
Somebody mentioned that he's posting even more liberal now

Keep people's family members out of the discussion please.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Who's to say I don't/ wouldn't? If someone wants my perspective, I'd push for having a baby, unless it was really severe (etopic, rape, incest). But ultimately, I wouldn't force them to do so, especially if the doctor said so.

I just don't think the government should be in the business of dictating that in every case. State nor federal.
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Stop the name calling everyone. Apparently no one saw the survey results that Steve sent out where the majority problem people had with IPS was the Water Cooler.

Y'all want this forum to stay where it is you might want to take everything down a notch.
Understood....

Trafficman serves no purpose here whatsoever. I have never wanted someone banned but this guy is over the damn top.

That's my two cents worth...

He was a trouble maker on TOS and all he does here is stir up crap. Never makes a post, just slings insults.

I'm not innocent of slinging insults, I think some are warranted, but at least I post on here with substance. Like the substance or not I'm not here to just flame. He is.

And that is 100% against the board rules. Add in that Marco clown on the list too if you want to air out all the dirty laundry.

NCTM has been banned so many times on TOS and he keeps coming back and yet adds nothing at all. Just a typical bitter democrat.

That said, I'd much prefer DeSants over Trump for the next go around. Honesty, I'd vote for anyone that could possibly put the brakes on this train wreck of an administration.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Who's to say I don't/ wouldn't? If someone wants my perspective, I'd push for having a baby, unless it was really severe (etopic, rape, incest). But ultimately, I wouldn't force them to do so, especially if the doctor said so.

I just don't think the government should be in the business of dictating that in every case. State nor federal.

Chem, you have a vote to elect a representative to represent your views. So do I! If elected State Reps pass a law banning abortion; well, that's will of the people, I guess…

And… I will always speak for the unborn, unless the mother given birth is going to die. At that point, Doctors should try and save both lives; however, some times a decision has to be made. At that point, I certainly hope prayer comes into play. That said, the decision being made wouldn't need me to be the burden of one's decision. We have higher power for that…

Joe Biden
Marco
Still searching for that red wave that was supposed to have landed November 8th!!Yall seen it yet!!Could someone ask Kari Lake!!She said she would show people how to govern!Election denier LOSER!!Stay in crime ah largo wit the BIGGEST LOSER!!CONALD!!
Werewolf
A hint…..
Marco
"All i wanna do is this.I wanna find 11,780 votes,which is one more than what we have"!Who said that??
Gulfstream4
"HAr-haR i can knot tAlk bouT da guY ive Vo Ted 4!!!someThing-somethg TRUMP!!!rentfree n My Head"!!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

"All i wanna do is this.I wanna find 11,780 votes,which is one more than what we have"!Who said that??
How sad and pathetic of a life you must lead to have to rely upon trolling a college message board on a Saturday night.

It's very telling that you are a lonely, bitter person.

You NEVER bring anything coherent, and obviously it's on purpose, to the conversation. You think you are "owning" the Conservatives on this site but you aren't.

All you are doing is using this site to connect to people outside of your lonely existence because it is the only way you can reach the outside world. And that is sad. You should seek counseling, medical help or maybe stop being such a Richard and people may want to be around you.

I highly doubt you will but it would be worth a try.

With the Holidays coming up I'm sure it is a tough time of year for you. You should use this time to do some self-reflection and ask yourself why are you alone? Why does no one want to be around me? I think if you do that and make some changes your life wouldn't be so sad and pathetic.

You probably will disregard this, make snide/snarky replies but in your heart of hearts you know damn well everything I have written on this post is spot on true.

Now... best of luck with your journey. I wish you nothing but the best.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
No clue who this guy is and how credible he is but…

Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

No clue who this guy is and how credible he is but…

then it is mostly likely true.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Uncounted Votes Found on 'Memory Card' Flips Election Days Later; Arizona's 'Election Integrity Unit' Issues Bombshell After Maricopa Midterms Uncounted Votes Found on 'Memory Card' Flips Election Days Later; Arizona's 'Election Integrity Unit' Issues Bombshell After Maricopa Midterms

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Uncounted Votes Found on 'Memory Card' Flips Election Days Later; Arizona's 'Election Integrity Unit' Issues Bombshell After Maricopa Midterms Uncounted Votes Found on 'Memory Card' Flips Election Days Later; Arizona's 'Election Integrity Unit' Issues Bombshell After Maricopa Midterms

Do you know if there is another source? Your link is behind a pay wall/subscribe.
Werewolf
Probably not yet. Epoch Times is pretty stingy with their information; they break a bunch of stuff......along with Gateway Pundit. If I see another, I'll post it.
Werewolf
https://rjhamster.com/2022/11/21/morning-uncounted-votes-found-on-memory-card-flips-election-days-later-arizonas-election-integrity-unit-issues-bombshell-after-maricopa-midterms-2/
Werewolf
https://gellerreport.com/2022/11/uncounted-votes-discoverd-on-memory-card-flips-election-race-in-georgia.html/

Cobb Couty, Ga.

Elections are a farce. No more digital lies. Hand count them all on Day 1.
Werewolf
Almost comical if not so sad.

Almost comical if not so grave

https://beckernews.com/breaking-now-another-county-is-suspending-its-certification-of-arizonas-election-out-of-solidarity-47783/
Werewolf
ANY OF THE DIRTY DOZEN AROUND?

Werewolf
Brazil has had enough. Of course, most don't know it but Brazil is really the final steppingstone to our borders. It's about time we wake up, don't ya think?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.