Improvements at Doak Field (04/18/2024 Doak 2.0) $20MM approved by BOG

238,661 Views | 1140 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by D33z
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JCooke93
Ugh
Nairo
Escalating materials costs and supply chain delays aren't an issue in Louisiana apparently

JCooke93 said:

Ugh
I40Wolf
When do you think we will get an update on the progress of Phase 2 and 3?
D33z
Progress ?
JCooke93
Whenever they are done being lazy
JCooke93
Just went by the doak and nothing is happening
I40Wolf
They are clearing out trees and doing some excavation behind the center field fence.
JCooke93
Awesome
gopack1979
Well they killed the grass in the infield so they have to spend unnecessary $ there. SMDH
Pakbackr
Hearing lots of previous season ticket holders didn't get tickets this year. $20M in renovations and no additional seats. Perhaps it is time to reimagine what is really possible here at NC State for our baseball program!
metcalfmafia
Pakbackr said:

Hearing lots of previous season ticket holders didn't get tickets this year. $20M in renovations and no additional seats. Perhaps it is time to reimagine what is really possible here at NC State for our baseball program!
I added a seat to mine for my 1 year old and I was moved down closer to the hill. Was a little worried that I would lose my tickets. I'm at 3 total now.
CardiacPack
Pakbackr said:

Not what I was told by the Wolfpack Club. Not saying you are wrong.

My group has had season tickets for several years and were moved from section 11 to sections 12 and 13. We were told it was due to increased season ticket sales. We moved up in ranking from last year, so I'm not sure what else would've caused that.
JCooke93
Sounds like the Wolfpack Club
Pakbackr
CardiacPack said:

Pakbackr said:

My group has had season tickets for several years and were moved from section 11 to sections 12 and 13. We were told it was due to increased season ticket sales. We moved up in ranking from last year, so I'm not sure what else would've caused that.

I'm just referencing a number of posts on Wolfpack groups on Facebook saying they didn't have their tickets renewed. One guy said he gave an extra $1,000 this year and still didn't get his.
CardiacPack
Pakbackr said:

CardiacPack said:

Pakbackr said:

I'm just referencing a number of posts on Wolfpack groups on Facebook saying they didn't have their tickets renewed. One guy said he gave an extra $1,000 this year and still dis t get his.
Wow! Guess I will stop complaining about my seats being moved 2 sections.
I40Wolf
Pakbackr said:

CardiacPack said:

Pakbackr said:

I'm just referencing a number of posts on Wolfpack groups on Facebook saying they didn't have their tickets renewed. One guy said he gave an extra $1,000 this year and still dis t get his.
I find that hard to believe.
78wilsonpack
I40Wolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CardiacPack said:

Pakbackr said:

I find that hard to believe.

Ditto.
Last year I was moved from 12 to 11.
This year I was moved back to 12.
I'm confident ticket sales have gone up.
Wolfer79
I40Wolf
Wolfer79 said:

Just stop it.
D33z
Amazing all these other schools find creative ways to build more for less and spit on all the bureaucracy , go pack

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.