Improvements at Doak Field (04/18/2024 Doak 2.0) $20MM approved by BOG

191,675 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by wilmwolf
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jwpack said:

We haven't started any upgrades so far, a lot of promises but no action.

There currently is still baseball being played on the field in the form of previously scheduled tournaments or showcases. The scoreboard, lights, dugouts, bullpen relocation, and playing surface will all be done this summer.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
carterpack
They have Lights are going in
DJncsu13
wilmwolf80 said:

jwpack said:

We haven't started any upgrades so far, a lot of promises but no action.

There currently is still baseball being played on the field in the form of previously scheduled tournaments or showcases. The scoreboard, lights, dugouts, bullpen relocation, and playing surface will all be done this summer.
The LED lighting system is being installed today. Upgrade #1!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"
Follow me on twitter: @d_johnson13/@PackUniforms
Glasswolf
CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

Jeez, Avent will be retired before this 'lipstick' project is completed.

How much did you contribute?
You don't know me or what I have contributed over my life time. I have been a WPC member for 40 years with a rank in the low 700s. I am a mutli-sport season ticket holder with LTRs. Our lifetime giving to NC State is over 6 figures...and I am not rich by any means. We even have documented estate plan to create a named scholarship when I pass. So I kindly as not to question what I have given dude!

So, you never answered the question…

I did answer the question, but apparently you can't read. So let me state it another way - in my lifetime, I've given all I could and then some.
Wasn't the question...how much did you contribute to this enhancement project? I'm not interested in your past. You like to complain so I figured you would've contributed to the betterment of the baseball program. The more money that comes in the better the enhancements will be. The coaches and players deserve so much more than your complaining.

But like I said above, that's cool.
Y'all stop. What someone gives is no ones business. I've given over $200K in my lifetime and zero to the enhancement of Doak Field. Have I given enough or not?
CLTWolf
Glasswolf said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

You don't know me or what I have contributed over my life time. I have been a WPC member for 40 years with a rank in the low 700s. I am a mutli-sport season ticket holder with LTRs. Our lifetime giving to NC State is over 6 figures...and I am not rich by any means. We even have documented estate plan to create a named scholarship when I pass. So I kindly as not to question what I have given dude!

I did answer the question, but apparently you can't read. So let me state it another way - in my lifetime, I've given all I could and then some.
Wasn't the question...how much did you contribute to this enhancement project? I'm not interested in your past. You like to complain so I figured you would've contributed to the betterment of the baseball program. The more money that comes in the better the enhancements will be. The coaches and players deserve so much more than your complaining.

Y'all stop. What someone gives is no ones business. I've given over $200K in my lifetime and zero to the enhancement of Doak Field. Have I given enough or not?

Jesus glass did you need some attention today? You're a lil late to the party pal. The post you're referencing was from 6/29. We stopped. Haha

You stop.

*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
Glasswolf
CLTWolf said:

Glasswolf said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

CLTWolf said:

Pakbackr said:

Jesus glass did you need some attention today? You're a lil late to the party pal. The post you're referencing was from 6/29. We stopped. Haha

You stop.

My apologizes and thank you
metcalfmafia
Tweet was taken down. Probably jumped the gun posting it when NC State probably wants to do a video about it like football did.
JCooke93
Finishing up on the last new lights today
FlockaWolf
JCooke93
Go Pack9
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Going to the Wolfpack Club ugh
metcalfmafia

Yep. Goodbye ugly pink seats!
Bell Tower Grey
Wolfer79 said:

If it takes longer than 4 hours do they need to consult a doctor?
skeptic04
What are they doing with the old seats?

Are they selling them?

Who do I need to contact?
JCooke93
Wolfpack Club
metcalfmafia
Meanwhile at Miss State...

PackFansXL
What is your point with all the Miss St posts?
metcalfmafia
All the Miss State posts? This is the only one I've posted? LOL
PackFansXL
metcalfmafia said:

LOL indeed. Someone has been posting links to Miss State stadium improvements in our threads for at least a year. I thought it was you. Perhaps I am mistaken.

ETA: It looks like the stadium envy posts are usually done by Wolfer. My mistake.
BobbyCox95
metcalfmafia said:

Meanwhile at Miss State...

Bring their own refrigerators to game? Come on, this is getting ridiculous. I thought tailgate tents and grills down the first base line was bad........
Wolfer79
PackFansXL said:

metcalfmafia said:

LOL indeed. Someone has been posting links to Miss State stadium improvements in our threads for at least a year. I thought it was you. Perhaps I am mistaken.

ETA: It looks like the stadium envy posts are usually done by Wolfer. My mistake.

to quote Ernest T. Bass

it's me
it's me
JCooke93
New seats arrive to the Doak today
Lakewolf
SWEET!!
jwpack
Are the seats going to be wider & are they leaving more room between the rows for more leg room & space for people to get to there seats.
Glasswolf
jwpack said:

Are the seats going to be wider & are they leaving more room between the rows for more leg room & space for people to get to there seats.
There is no way to increase leg room due to how the concrete platforms are poured. Cannot answer about the width of the seats.
carterpack
Saw in a interview where Boo said that they had hit on 13 out of the 15 million for the project, they are trying to get as much done in 2 phases instead of 3 phases.
JCooke93
Awesome
metcalfmafia
carterpack said:

Saw in a interview where Boo said that they had hit on 13 out of the 15 million for the project, they are trying to get as much done in 2 phases instead of 3 phases.
If that's true then HUGE props to WPC donors.
BobbyCox95
metcalfmafia said:

carterpack said:

If that's true then HUGE props to WPC donors.

Absolutely but this is why it pisses me off to hear the "give more!" People. Give us a project to donate to and we come thru!
helloitsme
Believe I read the same interview. Wouldn't be shocked if we more "directed" giving opportunities.
JCooke93
Working on a lot of the seats yesterday
Northernpack11
gopack1979 said:

If you want more than this it's very simple, give more $. We have to start somewhere…. Believe it or not your fan experience matters very little compared to player amenities. No need to complain about what's not in the mock up, it is a mock up and end result will likely be very different.
Going back to this. Looks like we have almost raised the 15M. Earlier in this thread you had mentioned plans for entrance down right field and what seemed like to look like some of conceptual drawings from a few years back. Could we end up with something like that which is different than plans released last fall?
Packsd14me
Northernpack11 said:

gopack1979 said:

If you want more than this it's very simple, give more $. We have to start somewhere…. Believe it or not your fan experience matters very little compared to player amenities. No need to complain about what's not in the mock up, it is a mock up and end result will likely be very different.
Going back to this. Looks like we have almost raised the 15M. Earlier in this thread you had mentioned plans for entrance down right field and what seemed like to look like some of conceptual drawings from a few years back. Could we end up with something like that which is different than plans released last fall?
I am hoping for students' bleacher seating in both the left field and right field corners
metcalfmafia
Are we truly at a point to where we can talk about things beyond the scope of the initial renderings? I'm amazed at how quickly folks have stepped up to the plate here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.