Improvements at Doak Field (04/18/2024 Doak 2.0) $20MM approved by BOG

191,849 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by wilmwolf
JCooke93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:

I can't wait
Glasswolf
Going to interesting to see if Matthews Motors continues their sponsorship since Steve Matthews passed away.
JCooke93
The Grass Looks Good Today
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Upgrade the Doak
Glasswolf
JCooke93 said:

Upgrade the Doak
It's coming although minor compared to what fans want. East side and concessions at C-F will take a huge chunk of the budget.

Doak will not be moving to Centennial Campus. All the land there has been allocated for research and new buildings
WolfPacker54
Glasswolf said:

JCooke93 said:

Upgrade the Doak
It's coming although minor compared to what fans want. East side and concessions at C-F will take a huge chunk of the budget.

Doak will not be moving to Centennial Campus. All the land there has been allocated for research and new buildings

That's fine. Football keeps the lights on.
JCooke93
Glasswolf said:

JCooke93 said:

Upgrade the Doak

I hope it's what I think it is
BobbyCox95
For the love of all things holy, can we please take down the giant red letters that say "Doak Field at Dail Park" on the press box and replace it with something much smaller and classier looking. It looks like somebody ran out to office max and found the biggest red letters they could find and just slapped them up there. Looks awful to me.
PackFansXL
BobbyCox95 said:

For the love of all things holy, can we please take down the giant red letters that say "Doak Field at Dail Park" on the press box and replace it with something much smaller and classier looking. It looks like somebody ran out to office max and found the biggest red letters they could find and just slapped them up there. Looks awful to me.
I'm sure a nice donation on your part could correct the situation. Think of the kids!
JCooke93
PackFansXL said:

BobbyCox95 said:

I'm sure a nice donation on your part could correct the situation. Think of the kids!
it won't go to the Baseball Program it will go to the Wolfpack Club
PackFansXL
JCooke93 said:

PackFansXL said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Other sports need nice signage too! Bobby could be the sign guy.
BobbyCox95
PackFansXL said:

JCooke93 said:

PackFansXL said:

BobbyCox95 said:

It wouldn't be very expensive to just rip the current letters down. I'll do that for free
JCooke93
I am just telling the truth
Pack87
One improvement that would be nice is a bigger concourse area, with some tall tabletops so you can go have a hot dog or beer and still watch the game. Maybe a Fan Porch in the outfield.

Must have a canopy or cover for the main stands, sun is brutal and nowhere to go that is close by when a storm pops up. Too far to go to the car if the game is just going to be delayed 30-45 minutes.
Pakbackr

Something like this would go a long way!
Glasswolf
BobbyCox95 said:

PackFansXL said:

JCooke93 said:

PackFansXL said:

BobbyCox95 said:

It wouldn't be very expensive to just rip the current letters down. I'll do that for free
Curtis and Jackie Dail approved of the signage. The $$$$ they gave to Wolfpack Athletics (over $20 million) give them the right for it to be however it is. That $$$ was spread over football, softball and baseball.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
McNeese State

JCooke93
Wolfer79 said:

McNeese State

please upgrade the Doak
I40Wolf
Playing on the roof of a skyscraper. Novel.
Francis
Now that Trea Turner has a ring, I'm sure he could donate 20 million for upgrades!
D33z
Name a recent former athlete that has given money for capital improvements
Francis said:

Now that Trea Turner has a ring, I'm sure he could donate 20 million for upgrades!
"PACK POWER"
Glasswolf
D33z said:

Name a recent former athlete that has given money for capital improvements
Francis said:

I can name about 10 but the WPC wouldn't like me disclosing their names. Is the $$$ in the millions like most would like? No but in time the names will come out. Some $$$ was given years ago

Ground_Chuck
Wasn't there a bunch of donations coming as soon as Yow retired? Didn't I read about that being a thing?

Wolfer79
Ground_Chuck said:

Wasn't there a bunch of donations coming as soon as Yow retired? Didn't I read about that being a thing?

appears to be yet another Wolfpack Urban Legend that was nor true
BobbyCox95
Glasswolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

PackFansXL said:

JCooke93 said:

PackFansXL said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Curtis and Jackie Dail approved of the signage. The $$$$ they gave to Wolfpack Athletics (over $20 million) give them the right for it to be however it is. That $$$ was spread over football, softball and baseball.
I didn't realize they selected the size, font etc.
Wolfer79
Glasswolf
BobbyCox95 said:

Glasswolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

PackFansXL said:

JCooke93 said:

PackFansXL said:

BobbyCox95 said:

I didn't realize they selected the size, font etc.
I'm sure they had some input

Lagniappe
Wolfer79 said:

Ground_Chuck said:

I'm still waiting.
Ground_Chuck
Lagniappe said:

Wolfer79 said:

Ground_Chuck said:

I'm still waiting.
I think its going to be a while........
PackBacker07
https://collegead.com/university-of-arkansas-156/
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Upgrade The Doak

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.