Trump Assassination Attempt

87,974 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
Wolfpack8602
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Well, the director is gone, but there's a difference between a bad procedure and choosing not to follow it. If the procedure is bad, then the responsibility falls on who created it. If it was ignored, then it's at the fault of those who made that choice. Either way, I don't think you can dismiss people until the investigation is completed. Otherwise you loose cooperation of those who are employed.

I agree with this. I disagree with your views on the two senators I took what they said as it's been almost 3 weeks we should have that information already and action should be taken. More or less they think the SS is dragging their feet.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-JJJhMtKkM
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
Secret Service admits they did not have access to critical communications from local authorities. Not a good look at all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shooting-probe-secret-says-201600608.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack

We have a claim of an affidavit from a Secret Service whistleblower that they were supposed to have someone stationed on the roof of the building where Crooks was, but they were told to "stand down":

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Josh Hawley, without question, on the right side of history.

Werewolf
Sorry fellas, some good questions posed. What happens .....good questions!

EDIT:

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Sorry fellas, some good questions posed. What happens .....good questions!

EDIT:

Eyes don't lie, listen. Continued shooting.

GuerrillaPack
Discussion here in this video of how the FBI and :Leftist Establishment Lamestream media at first tried to paint Crooks as a "right-winger", by playing up his apparent voter registration as Republican, and the FBI claiming in front of Congress that they had located social media posts/activity that they suspected was "related to Crooks" that was "anti-semitic and anti-immigration".

However, the truth is that Crooks was a Left-winger and Democrat/Biden supporter, as proven by his donation to ActBlue and the social media account on Gab that shows he was pro-immigration, pro covid lockdown, and pro-Biden.

GuerrillaPack

Communist Lamestream media hacks continue the "Trump is a fascist" hysteria...

https://instagr.am/p/C-OT_F5u7Z3

caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

That's a Politico article, right? I didn't read the article; however, if a mainstream news outlet can write an article (or at least the headlines) like that, this country has no hope. We are doomed! Jesus, please hurry and come back!!
CoachCase
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

That's a Politico article, right? I didn't read the article; however, if a mainstream news outlet can write an article (or at least the headlines) like that, this country has no hope. We are doomed! Jesus, please hurry and come back!!

Agree. The scary thing is that many buy the theory w/o questioning anything or thinking for themselves - exactly what Democratic leadership wants them to! If the control that the liberal elite and media has isn't stymied then you are correct - America and its democracy and Republican form of government is over.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Good find Were! Carol Swain is a true Patriot! She is awesome!
Werewolf
Yes she is. I follow her on Twitter.
GuerrillaPack
More evidence tending to show that Crooks may have been a DHS/FBI patsy...

The gun/shooting club that Crooks was a member of is one the main ones in the entire country used by the Department of Homeland security for their shooting training:

GuerrillaPack
Among the many outstanding questions/issues that need to be resolved on this, one of the biggest ones on my mind is the issue of this white van that they claim Crooks drove to the rally, and supposedly contained a bunch of "homemade explosive devices". Of course, you also have a big conflict and problem with the "official" story because there are other reports claiming that Crooks drove his Hyudai Sonata to the rally.

This video analyzes where the white van was supposedly discovered....several hundred yards away from the rally site. Within the video, there is a FoxNews clip where they interviewed a man who lived on the street right where the van was discovered. He witnessed the cops around the van, and of important note here, he witnessed that the van had an Arizona license plate.

Are we really to believe that Crooks had access to a van with an Arizona license plate? Did Crooks have ties with anyone in Arizona? Who owned that van? Someone in Arizona was the owner, and let Crooks borrow it? If so, was this one of Crooks' accomplices in this plot to carry out the assassination? Or, did some other person drive this van to the rally, and that person was an accomplice of his?

This whole story does not add up. The fact that this van had an Arizona plate makes me believe there is an extremely strong possibility that Crooks was working with someone else on this -- and either had an accomplice with Arizona ties who rode with Crooks in the van to the rally, or maybe Crooks drove separately in his Hyundai Sonata and his accomplice drove the white van to the rally, and they possibly met up there.

Werewolf
quite comical to see how readily people are sucking from the MSM and Govt narrative.
Werewolf
Polk County, FL's Sheriff Grady Judd's observations.

Bas2020
Oldsouljer
I remember her. That Harvard puke plagiarized her work.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-aSrV0OPbU
GuerrillaPack
More attempted re-writing of history by the communist Left on the Trump assassination attempt...

Lunatic Nancy Pelosi says that the hammer attack by her husband's homosexual lover "was politically motivated", but that the assassination attempt on Donald Trump "was NOT politically motivated" and was just "strange".

Rrriiiiiight....this Leftist Tom Crooks had "no political motivation whatsoever". And it's not like we can't pull up dozens of clips of Democrat politicians, Leftist pundits, and libtarded Hollywood celebrities who openly and publicly called for violence against Trump supporters and for the assassination of Donald Trump over the last 8 years.

Not politically motivated at all!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C-WPC4Ztaez

Quote:

Unbelievable.

Crazy Nancy just implied that the gay hammer attack on her husband was worse than the assassination attempt on President Trump.

She says that the attack against her family was a result of the Republicans demonizing her, but the assassination attempt on Trump (which she refers to as an "assault") was simply "strange" and that we don't know the motivation behind it.
DrummerboyWolf
Body cam footage of the officer who confronted Crooks on the roof.

I have not watched it yet.

https://rumble.com/v5a7xq9-bodycam-footage-released-of-police-confronting-trump-gunman-thomas-matthew-.html
Werewolf
Drummer, you need to quit watching Rumble, you might find out the truth
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Body cam footage of the officer who confronted Crooks on the roof.

I have not watched it yet.

https://rumble.com/v5a7xq9-bodycam-footage-released-of-police-confronting-trump-gunman-thomas-matthew-.html
Here's an embedded video. For those who don't know, there was a Butler County cop who was hoisted up by another cop so that he could see on top of the roof where Crooks was, but Crooks turned the gun towards him and the cop retreated. This happened about 30-35 seconds before Crooks opened fire on Trump. This body cam footage is from this cop. Early in this clip at the IG post below, the cop which this body cam is on says "that was close bro...he turned around on me".

This body cam footage in the IG post below begins about 10 seconds after Crooks opens fire on Trump. The cops are all gearing up and mobilizing to try to get back on top of the roof and take Crooks out (not knowing that he is already dead).

https://instagr.am/p/C-bBcuRypK8

DrummerboyWolf
Here is some of the police officer's body cam when he first got up to the roof and you can see when he jumps down. It's a split screen with Rowe's testimony in Congress last week, but on the right side is the early part of the officer's body cam.

https://rumble.com/v5a8kql-no-communication-between-cops-and-snipers-in-trump-assassination-attempt.html
DrummerboyWolf
I was going to post this yesterday, but the site was a paywall with the Wall Street Journal. Here is audio by the local police, saying they told SS on Tuesday to place guys on the roof of the building that Crooks shot from. This is not looking good at all for the SS.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/08/09/whistleblower-says-secret-service-promised-to-protect-rooftop-used-by-would-be-trump-assassin-n2643180
Bockwinkle
Only a moron would think the secret service was not complicit if not involved in the attempt.
DrummerboyWolf
FBI interviewed Trump last week and gave him more details. Apparently Crooks scored 1500 on his SAT.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-private-meeting-trump-revealed-171522056.html
Bockwinkle
It seems like all of Walz's kids have disappeared from this thread.

Weird.
Werewolf
TheStorm
I just drove I-90 from Billings to Bozeman in late March when I went to Yellowstone...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

I just drove I-90 from Billings to Bozeman in late March when I went to Yellowstone...
Very very cool, I've not done that one.
Werewolf
body cam footage .

DrummerboyWolf
Hose oversight chairman James Comer, says they have proof that extra security was not given to Trump Team before assassination attempt.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/comer-says-house-has-proof-extra-security-was-not-given-trump-team-attempted

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.