Trump Assassination Attempt

86,502 Views | 1362 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpack8602 said:

packgrad said:

Anything to distract from the massive failure from a DEI hire.

One DEI hire for another DEI hire.
GuerrillaPack
Here we go. The Commie leftist scum establishment media is trying to rewrite history on this too…

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Travlnwolf said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I'm glad that GP is researching this, so that we don't have to. He got to the bottom of Sandy Hook, I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this.
One thing for sure is that we aren't going to get the truth by unquestionably believing the "official" narrative that the Establishment media gives us -- whether it's on the JFK assassination, 9/11, covid, etc.

You are incredibly skeptical of anything that comes from official sources, and not at all skeptical of information coming from anonymous youtubers and ticktockers. I'd recommend even higher levels of skepticism from these sources.

I'm skeptical of all sources, and that's not a good thing. But the official sources have earned my skepticism.

They repeatedly claimed that Biden is competent and sharp when he clearly is in severe decline. They continue to claim he is competent to serve despite significant evidence to the contrary.

They ginned up false Russian collusion narratives that aided the Russians in their campaign to divide the public. They were willing accomplices in the Russian campaign because it advanced their political agenda while claiming that Trump was the one colluding. Amazing. .

They ginned up charges in Manhattan that were 100% political. This should frighten all Americans, especially my friends who warned about governmental power in the 80s, but sadly it doesn't.

This occurred in full view of a press that no longer pretends to be objective.

I agree with Biden that we're at an inflection point.But I disagree that the party that just discarded the primary results, who has lied about Biden's health, who uses the government against their enemies is capable of saving it.

Instead of closing with "God bless America, he should've said "God help us all."

Who is "they"? You've accepted as given a massive conspiracy of all of law enforcement, the court system, the CIA, etc (all of whom are traditionally very conservative), all to avoid the painful alternative... that Trump is just a massive crook.

I get it, people will believe literally anything to avoid admitting that they were conned.
LMAO......how many jabs and still counting?

Wearing a face diaper in your car still too, I'd bet.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Almost 30 minutes of police body-can footage from shortly after the assassination attempt:

Werewolf
Who did this report just say "Tried to kill former President Trump"? ............listen carefully, it's ABC, too.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
This is increasingly hard to figure out. But we all know #Nappy had it figured out. #Nappy is so damn smart!

Werewolf
I've never thought he was JFK Jr as some suggested. He's too short/small. He makes every Trump rally. #CurtainCall

GuerrillaPack
No shocker here, but we have more confirmation that Crooks was, in fact, a Leftist who supported Biden and hated Trump. As mentioned before, he almost surely only registered Republican in order to vote against Trump in Pennsylvania's closed primary.

It has now come out that Crooks appears to have had an account on the social media site Gab, and his posts are clearly anti-Trump, pro-Biden, and pro illegal immigration.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/25/us-news/trump-gunman-thomas-crooks-used-gab-to-support-biden-ceo/

Quote:

Trump gunman Thomas Crooks likely had a Gab account that he used to 'support' President Biden, site's CEO says

Isabel Keane
Published July 25, 202

The gunman who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump appears to have used the controversial alt-right favored social media platform Gab to spread messages "in support of President Biden," according to the platform's founder.

Gab CEO Andrew Torba said he learned Wednesday that Thomas Matthew Crooks "may have had an account on our platform" after getting "an emergency disclosure request from a law enforcement agency."

The account @epicmicrowave which the CEO stressed he has been "unable to confirm" was definitely Crooks' "posted on the site nine (9) times total," Torba tweeted just 30 minutes after getting the law enforcement request.

"While the account made very few posts on the site, the majority of them were in support of President Biden," said the CEO of the platform launched in 2016 as a completely free-speech alternative to Twitter.

"A number of posts in particular expressed support for President Biden's COVID lockdowns, border policies and executive orders."

Analysis of the posts here:

Here is what is believed to be Crooks' account on Gab:
https://gab.com/epicmicrowave

GuerrillaPack
It's now come out that law enforcement had identified Crooks as suspicious much earlier than was previously acknowledged. They officially identified him as a "suspicious person of interest" at 5:10 pm, about an hour before the shooting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-shooter-not-only-suspicious-person-butler-rally-pennsylvania-state-police-commissioner
Quote:

Law enforcement officials spotted 20-year-old Crooks at about 5:10 p.m. on July 13, identifying him as a "suspicious person of interest."

At 5:41 p.m., about 20 minutes before former President Donald Trump took the stage, a sniper spotted Crooks looking at his phone and a rangefinder, snapped a photo and sent it to the "Sniper Group" chat.

In addition to the rangefinder, let's not forget that they are telling us (as Wray testified in front of Congress a few days ago) that Crooks allegedly flew a drone over the rally site at around 3:50pm - 4:00pm.

So we are to believe that this "Lee Tardy Oswald" Crooks guy drives two vehicles to the rally (a Hyundai Sonata and a big white van), brings a drone, a rangefinder, a rifle, a bicycle, and a bunch of explosives, and is able to miraculously evade all of law enforcement and the Secret Service.

So the Secret Service and Pennsylvania law enforcement are not flying drones over the rally, at least not at the crucial time in order to spot Crooks? But Crooks is flying a drone? Crooks seems to have more sophistication and planning and capability than the Secret Service.

GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a substack story about the shooting. It goes into great detail and shows with geometry that none of the shots came from water tower or anywhere else. I am still going through it.

https://arngrimr.substack.com/p/guideline-for-assessing-theories
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Trump is going back to scene of the crime and is going to hold another rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. Now that shows some leadership and toughness!

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/47913
packgrad
Badass.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is the story about going back and honoring Corey Comperatore and the other two gentlemen who were shot.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-to-return-to-butler-pa-for-rally-in-honor-of-corey-comperatore?utm_campaign=64483
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C95kRfBtQsB
GuerrillaPack
I don't know if this is true or not, but I've read in several places now that most of the major networks (CNN, FoxNews, etc) were broadcasting the Trump rally live in Butler, Pennsylvania live that day -- which was highly unusual, as the Establishment Lamestream media usually ignores Trump's rallies because they don't want to give him a platform to deliver his message "unfiltered".

So did they have prior knowledge of the assassination attempt?? And they wanted to broadcast it live, in order to inflict maximum psychological trauma on conservatives?

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2024/07/20/the-deep-state-wanted-his-brains-blown-out-on-live-global-feed-they-were-going-for-a-global-psychological-terroristic-trauma-on-par-with-9-11-and-the-lockdowns-the-fact-that-lee-harvey-asperger-mis/

Quote:

The Deep State wanted his brains blown out on live, global feed. They were going for a global psychological terroristic trauma on par with 9/11 and the lockdowns. The fact that Lee Harvey Asperger missed in a "miraculous" fluke should not take away from the evil revealed.

July 20 2024

[...]

All of the lefty news media carried the Trump rally live, totally against all previous precedent. Up until last Saturday, the media categorically refused to give Trump any "free air time and publicity." But last Saturday, every camera, every feed, was squarely on Trump's head. The plan and conscious intention was to blow his brains out on live television and recreate the level of psychological distress that 9/11 caused. While 3000 people died on 9/11, the trauma of seeing Trump being shot in the temple, with brain matter spraying, would have had a visceral and lasting effect. This assassination was intended to cause every person on earth to cower in terror of the New World Order/Deep State, from heads of state, to old widow women in HUD housing in rural Nebraska, and everyone in between, globally. "WE CAN DO THIS TO HIM, AND WE CAN DO IT TO YOU."
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

When the director just blatantly lies like that, he should be led out in handcuffs... how many more crystal clear photos do you have to see that both teleprompters are fully intact AFTER Trump is hit already.

Man, I hate a ****ing liar.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

When the director just blatantly lies like that, he should be led out in handcuffs... how many more crystal clear photos do you have to see that both teleprompters are fully intact AFTER Trump is hit already.

Civ thinks the FBI director is fine, but Elon should be sued!!!!
Werewolf
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Sieve, the independent moderate
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yep. And Wray is the "top" law enforcement official in the entire country. Even if a person does not believe that he is brazenly lying, do you really think that he is so incompetent or clueless to actually believe that Trump was "not shot with a bullet"? Either way, that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in the FBI to pursue justice or the truth. Of course, most conservatives are not buying the "incompetence" excuse, and believe that the FBI has been politicized and weaponized to advance the Leftist/DeepState agenda -- as demonstrated by the FBI handling of the Hunter laptop and "Russian collusion with Trump" hoax, to cite a few recent cases.

This falls in line with most conservatives' view on this assassination attempt. It was not just some "accident" and due to "incompetence". The level of "incompetence" that took place here by the Secret Service and DHS is far too extreme and egregious to be some "slip up" or "accident". And then when you have Wray telling bizarre, preposterous lies such as suggesting that Trump "was not hit by a bullet", it throws more fuel on the fire and provides more evidence for the conclusion that the Feds were complicit and involved in this assassination attempt. If not, why lie so egregiously like this?

GuerrillaPack
Remember that photograph taken by a NY Times reporter that captured the bullet going by Trump's head?

Was that just some "big coincidence" that he was able to get that photograph?

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2024/07/27/professional-photographer-sends-nyt-photographer-was-set-up-to-shoot-super-high-speed-as-if-to-capture-trumps-head-exploding/

Quote:

Professional photographer sends: NYT photographer was set up to shoot super-high speed… as if to capture Trump's head exploding

July 27 2024

I can tell you. In all my years of photography. I never set a camera to 1/8000th of s second shutter. Only specialized lenses have apertures that go into the 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 range with the "fastest" greatest opening lens being about, .9. You need a LOT of light (light broad daylight) to shoot at 1/8000th of a second. You could never capture it indoors. This also would have been shot in rapid succession so there would be at least 30-40 frames BEFORE and AFTER this photograph which would allow investigators to actually track exact trajectory. (or see other bullets). I agree that the when the FBI director says "shrapnel or glass" there is a deep, DeepState issue.

[...]

The attempted assassination of Trump was meticulously planned, down to making sure that Zabraham Apruder was front-and-center with his shutter speed set to unthinkably fast levels, and that he was leaning on the shutter when Lee Harvey Asperger open fired so that Clown World would have their snuff reel of Trump's brains being aerosolized with which to terrorize humanity.
Ncsufist
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

JFK had the magic bullet. Trump has the magic piece of glass.
The majority of us had to take and pass physics so you'd think posters here would understand how things move. How is a bullet that is seen on camera disturbing the air from behind trumps head supposed to hit an object in front of him and then wrap around his head in the opposite direction of travel and hit his ear on the opposite side of his head
Ncsufist
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yep. And Wray is the "top" law enforcement official in the entire country. Even if a person does not believe that he is brazenly lying, do you really think that he is so incompetent or clueless to actually believe that Trump was "not shot with a bullet"? Either way, that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in the FBI to pursue justice or the truth. Of course, most conservatives are not buying the "incompetence" excuse, and believe that the FBI has been politicized and weaponized to advance the Leftist/DeepState agenda -- as demonstrated by the FBI handling of the Hunter laptop and "Russian collusion with Trump" hoax, to cite a few recent cases.

This falls in line with most conservatives' view on this assassination attempt. It was not just some "accident" and due to "incompetence". The level of "incompetence" that took place here by the Secret Service and DHS is far too extreme and egregious to be some "slip up" or "accident". And then when you have Wray telling bizarre, preposterous lies such as suggesting that Trump "was not hit by a bullet", it throws more fuel on the fire and provides more evidence for the conclusion that the Feds were complicit and involved in this assassination attempt. If not, why lie so egregiously like this?

That is also inline with the thoughts of local law enforcement. They do not trust the fbi because of how political it has become and their inability to investigate ***** My experience (and that hundreds of cops) is that our fbi partners sit back provide nothing and then when we've developed a suspect and probable cause and enough evidence to secure a conviction. They come in. Flash their badge and go. Hey good job guys. We are taking over since it's a federal case using the interstate compact
GuerrillaPack
As mentioned previously in this thread, the FBI says that Crooks flew his own drone over the rally site at approximately 3:50 - 4:00pm, around two hours before he opened fire on Trump.

And here we have a whistleblower saying that the Secret Service DENIED the offer by local law enforcement to use a drone for security during the rally.

How is this even possible that Lee Tardy Oswald has a drone, but the freaking Secret Service and Dept of Homeland Security doesn't have their own drone at this rally??

Maybe because the SS and/or FBI lended their drone to Crooks for this operation?? Hmmmmm

https://instagr.am/p/C93HbhfO7Ot
Werewolf
That is precisely what happened in the Vegas music festival mass shooting.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I thought he was a liebertarian.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I may not be recalling that correctly, might have been Cary or Packgrad that posted it a couple of years back.
Werewolf
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

No. He claims to be an Independent.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

No. He claims to be an Independent.
"Independent" must just be his "official" party registration...and not an accurate description of his personal political ideology and beliefs. Because he is obviously very far Left in his personal socio-political ideology.

I'm also registered as "Independent" in North Carolina, and have been for many, many years.
Ncsufist
Werewolf said:

That is precisely what happened in the Vegas music festival mass shooting.

More than likely. God forbid they ask combat grunts what kind of weapon was used based on the sound of the weapon. May have actually figured out what truly happened there.
DrummerboyWolf
Steve Baker, with Blaze media is working with the Oversight Project on whether there is a connection between Thomas Crooks and the FBI. Two minute video.

https://truthsocial.com/@MaxEvansUMP/posts/112859741627225962
DrummerboyWolf
New video from the shooting. Right underneath the building where the shooter was. You never get a glimpse of the shooter, but you can definitely hear the 8 shots he got off then the big thud of the sniper taking him out. One guy says "they definitely got him, I saw some hair fly up in the air."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.