Trump Assassination Attempt

93,747 Views | 1415 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden isn't unifying this country. He has been badmouthing half the country since taking office.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

So Joe Biden and the communists are saying "we need to Unify" after they attempted to assassination Trump.

Imagine if this situation was reversed. If they had attempted to assassinate Biden, the Left and the Lamestream media would not be saying "let's unify as a nation". They would be screaming bloody murder, condemning the "right wing MAGA terrorists" from the jump and gearing up for an Assault weapons ban to be introduced in Congress tomorrow.

And they certainly would be calling it an assassination attempt on Biden, and not pu**y footing around it.

100%. That is exactly what would be happening. Absolutely shows how most of the MSM is propaganda. Shameful reporting.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Biden isn't unifying this country. He has been badmouthing half the country since taking office.
HRC's deplorables.
packgrad
Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

packgrad said:

Is Biden going to be pissed his shooter missed? I guess if you can't imprison your opponents, assassinate them.

The Putin way, or Biden way, same difference.
wolfbreath
erniencsu02 said:

******* Legend
UNC01NCSU4LIFE
Failure to secure one of the few sniper positions is a blatant failure on someone's fault. Someone needs to be held accountable. The left needs to be taken to task for their violent rhetoric including "bullseye" Biden.
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Two thoughts on that. One, I'm not sure the SS is as elite as the one I knew a quarter century ago. Not saying they aren't, just am not sure. I know the military doesn't have the quality of the one I once served in. Second, I worked briefly (loaned to the SS by the Army) with the SS Technical Services Division in the late nineties and I remember during Pope John Paul's visit to St. Louis in '99, they had counter snipers on every rooftop, that's why I find it implausible that any nearby structures weren't covered.

The military now is better trained and equipped than ever.

Probably more complacency than anything.
Better trained, better equipped, but a severe testosterone shortage.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/06/14/armys-recruiting-problem-male.html

Good thing the Marines are the nation's 911.

Oh sure. Never a doubt.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2020/11/13/these-2-female-marines-are-in-the-brig-on-sexual-assault-charges-both-claim-trauma-from-rape/?fbclid=IwAR2CiwywR18fh4EDef323SoS89DtxYdrPJIrMYSYVsXjJG1G8ec-od4XOrQ
packgrad
Bockwinkle
It is time to label the democrat party as a terrorist organization and imprison party members for reeducation
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Very serious issue if that is true.
Oldsouljer
packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

Very serious issue if that is true.
We don't know about that yet, but we do know how much obstinacy they've given RFK Jr.
Werewolf
Way too many women in that SS Detail.........and one attempted to carry Trump on his right side. She was too short and Trump was exposed for another attempted head shot on that side as he was scrummed off the stage. Another female struggles to holster her pistol. Needs to be mostly men in the immediate detail and tall enough to shield a 6'2" Trump.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Yeah, it's hilarious that the communist Left now says "there is no place for political violence".

But yet when Antifa and BLM were tearing down statues and looting and burning down cities, they did not condemn it, but rather sanctioned it and called it "mostly peaceful".

But if J6 peaceful protesters are allowed into the capitol building by police and given a tour, it's painted as "the most heinous political violence in world history".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Two thoughts on that. One, I'm not sure the SS is as elite as the one I knew a quarter century ago. Not saying they aren't, just am not sure. I know the military doesn't have the quality of the one I once served in. Second, I worked briefly (loaned to the SS by the Army) with the SS Technical Services Division in the late nineties and I remember during Pope John Paul's visit to St. Louis in '99, they had counter snipers on every rooftop, that's why I find it implausible that any nearby structures weren't covered.

The military now is better trained and equipped than ever.

Probably more complacency than anything.
Better trained, better equipped, but a severe testosterone shortage.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/06/14/armys-recruiting-problem-male.html

Good thing the Marines are the nation's 911.

Oh sure. Never a doubt.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2020/11/13/these-2-female-marines-are-in-the-brig-on-sexual-assault-charges-both-claim-trauma-from-rape/?fbclid=IwAR2CiwywR18fh4EDef323SoS89DtxYdrPJIrMYSYVsXjJG1G8ec-od4XOrQ

Nothing to do with how effective the Marine Corps is

Just speaking with boomers that served in the Marines in the 60s, they have indicated the military of today is stronger than ever.
wolfbreath
Bockwinkle said:

It is time to label the democrat party as a terrorist organization and imprison party members for reeducation
The biggest threat to American democracy are Leftist.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

Yeah, it's hilarious that the communist Left now says "there is no place for political violence".

But yet when Antifa and BLM were tearing down statues and looting and burning down cities, they did not condemn it, but rather sanctioned it and called it "mostly peaceful".

But if J6 peaceful protesters are allowed into the capitol building by police and given a tour, it's painted as "the most heinous political violence in world history".

Those clowns should never mention January 6th again.
packgrad
Werewolf
packgrad said:

brain matter all over the bleachers for the dead person. Horrific crime. Criminal and dastardly evil people!
GuerrillaPack
Bockwinkle said:

For example, open and admitted Marxist/communist organizations like Antifa and BLM. Obvious terrorist organizations that use violence (tearing down statues, burning down cities, murder police officers) in order to intimidate people into going along with their political agenda -- the textbook definition of "terrorism" (using violence to further a political agenda).

And the far Left Marxist Lamestream media sanctions and makes apologies for Antifa and BLM, supporting their terrorist actions.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
More CNN propaganda

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

More CNN propaganda

CNN's ratings have been tanking for years. Funny part is they never seem to fathom why.
packgrad
Bockwinkle
At the Bush fundraiser in Greensboro in 2006(?) The SS protection was crazy. We went through multiple metal detectors, snipers were visible, helicopters flew overhead....

Obviously that was much closer to 9/11, but it's hard to beleive some antifa random was able to climb up a building and take 3 free shots.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Way too many women in that SS Detail.........and one attempted to carry Trump on his right side. She was too short and Trump was exposed for another attempted head shot on that side as he was scrummed off the stage. Another female struggles to holster her pistol. Needs to be mostly men in the immediate detail and tall enough to shield a 6'2" Trump.
That's a serious deficiency indeed. DEI is detrimental. Jason Chaffetz is cutting them no slack.
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

At the Bush fundraiser in Greensboro in 2006(?) The SS protection was crazy. We went through multiple metal detectors, snipers were visible, helicopters flew overhead....

Obviously that was much closer to 9/11, but it's hard to beleive some antifa random was able to climb up a building and take 3 free shots.

Could've just stopped at "closer to 9/11"

Also the fact we were knee deep in 2 wars at the time,
GuerrillaPack
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

That's a serious deficiency indeed. DEI is detrimental. Jason Chaffetz is cutting them no slack.

Talked with my wife about that too. **** needs to change when Trump wins, assuming they don't kill him.
Bockwinkle
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

We are in more than 2 wars now.
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

Should we also label the Republican Party terrorists too.

https://polisci.barnard.edu/sites/default/files/inline-files/Emily%20Kramer%20-%20Right-Wing%20Extremism%20and%20Mass%20Shootings%20in%20the%20United%20States.pdf
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

We are in more than 2 wars now.

We're not. Gray zone conflict is nothing like troops on the ground.

Just FYI, 7,000 US KIA in Iraq/ Afghanistan
DrummerboyWolf
On Charlie Kirk they showed a picture which may have caught the bullet whizzing by Trump's head. He said in his post that he was hit by a bullet in the top of his ear. Very scary stuff.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

Bockwinkle said:

Should we also label the Republican Party terrorists too.

https://polisci.barnard.edu/sites/default/files/inline-files/Emily%20Kramer%20-%20Right-Wing%20Extremism%20and%20Mass%20Shootings%20in%20the%20United%20States.pdf

Seriously, STFU you fake ass conservative.

DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

This is the picture I was talking about.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.