NASCAR 2024

68,999 Views | 1449 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saturday, July 13

Midnight, NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Victory Lap (re-air), FS2
12:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: CRC Brakleen 175 at Pocono Raceway (re-air), FS2
2:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: CRC Brakleen 175 at Pocono Raceway (re-air), FS1
8:15 a.m., IMSA VP Racing SportsCar Challenge Race 1 at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Peacock
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: CRC Brakleen 175 at Pocono Raceway (re-air), FS2
10 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Pocono Raceway, USA
11:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Victory Lane Review, USA
Noon, NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Pocono Raceway, USA
1:20 p.m., IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Peacock
2 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Victory Lane Review, USA
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Countdown to Green, USA
3 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Explore The Pocono Mountains 225 at Pocono Raceway, USA
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at South Boston Speedway, FloRacing
3:55 p.m., IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship: Qualifying at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Peacock
4:15 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Jennerstown Speedway, FloRacing
4:30 p.m., NASCA Weekly Racing at Riverhead Raceway, FloRacing
5 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Post-Race Show, USA
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Florence Motor Speedway, FloRacing
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Langley Speedway, FloRacing
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloRacing
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Explore the Pocono Mountains 225, Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, PA
Announcers: Rick Allen/Jeff Burton/Steve Letarte//Kim Coon//Parker Kligerman//Marty Snider
Practice and Qualifying USA Network, 10 a.m.
Race USA Network, 3 p.m.

Announcers: Marty Snider/Dale Jarrett/Steve Letarte Countdown to Green USA Network, 2:30 p.m.
NASCAR Xfinity Post-Race Show USA Network, 5 p.m.

NASCAR Cup Series
The Great American Getaway 400, Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, PA
Announcers: Rick Allen/Jeff Burton/Steve Letarte//Kim Coon//Parker Kligerman//Marty Snider
Practice and Qualifying USA Network, noon

NASCAR Cup Series: Victory Lane Review USA Network, 11:30 a.m.
NASCAR Cup Series: Victory Lane Review USA Network, 2 p.m.
Wolfer79
"Rent is due Monday for Grant Park concessionaires, but several vendors are still without promised buyout checks from NASCAR and said they have no money to pay their bills." - @BlockClubCHI

Grant Park Vendors Waiting For NASCAR Buyout Checks Are Scrambling To Pay Rent
Several concessionaires were forced to close for two weeks because of the NASCAR Chicago Street Race. They have three days to come up with rent

https://blockclubchicago.org/2024/07/12/grant-park-vendors-waiting-for-nascar-buyout-checks-are-scrambling-to-pay-rent/
ncsupack1
I'd like to hear NASCAR's side on this one.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

"Rent is due Monday for Grant Park concessionaires, but several vendors are still without promised buyout checks from NASCAR and said they have no money to pay their bills." - @BlockClubCHI

Grant Park Vendors Waiting For NASCAR Buyout Checks Are Scrambling To Pay Rent
Several concessionaires were forced to close for two weeks because of the NASCAR Chicago Street Race. They have three days to come up with rent

https://blockclubchicago.org/2024/07/12/grant-park-vendors-waiting-for-nascar-buyout-checks-are-scrambling-to-pay-rent/

Vendors previously said they were frustrated because they could not talk to NASCAR officials directly. Instead, they communicated through Unison Consulting, a third-party consulting service for the Park District's concessions program, which communicates with the Park District and then NASCAR

Park District officials previously confirmed six vendors would receive buyouts covering seven to 14 days' worth of lost business, but did not specify who was getting what. The Park District also said vendors would receive their checks by the end of the month.
ncsupack1
NASCAR pays when the tv check clears. Has always been this way.
ncsupack1

This could be a game changer.
Glasswolf
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ncsupack1
Sad day. One of those " what ifs ".
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

You can lump Davey and Richmond into the same "what if" category.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You can lump Davey and Richmond into the same "what if" category.
Yes. I'll also add Adam Petty. So dang young.
TheStorm
I like Pocono... but then again, I'm watching practice right now and have been reminded that Hamlin has won there 7 times (more than anyone in history).

Yuck. I hope that doesn't happen.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

I like Pocono... but then again, I'm watching practice right now and have been reminded that Hamlin has won there 7 times (more than anyone in history).

Yuck. I hope that doesn't happen.
We are back to the tracks that favor either Gibbs or Hendrick.
ncsupack1
Congrats to Cole. Fords first win in the Xfinity series this year.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
The Great American Getaway 400, Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, PA

Race USA Network, 2:30 p.m.

Announcers: Marty Snider/Dale Jarrett/Steve Letarte
Countdown to Green USA Network, 2 p.m.
NASCAR Cup Series Post-Race Show USA Network, 6 p.m.
Wolfer79
Sunday, July 14

4 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: CRC Brakleen 175 at Pocono Raceway (re-air), FS2
9 a.m., NASCAR Youth Series at Pocono, FloRacing
11 a.m., IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship: Chevrolet Grand Prix at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, USA and Peacock
2 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Countdown to Green, USA
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: The Great American Getaway 400 Presented by VISITPA.com at Pocono Raceway, USA
3:30 p.m., IMSA VP Racing SportsCar Challenge Race 2 at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Peacock
6 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Post-Race Show, USA
ncsupack1
Looking like going to RCR may have been a mistake for Kyle. Oil leak and going to the back.
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

Looking like going to RCR may have been a mistake for Kyle. Oil leak and going to the back.
where was he going to go? JGR didnt want him back. He has about the most unlikeable personality in the history of sports. Lucky he got with RCR
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

where was he going to go? JGR didnt want him back. He has about the most unlikeable personality in the history of sports. Lucky he got with RCR
He interviewed with SHR but his truck team kept him from going there. Which now isn't a problem since that has been sold. BTW, that comment was more so me being a smart as@.
ncsupack1
The 11 has looked good today, along with the 9.
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

He interviewed with SHR but his truck team kept him from going there. Which now isn't a problem since that has been sold. BTW, that comment was more so me being a smart as@.
gotcha. He just wrecked :-)

ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah he did. By your posting, I take it you don't have a lot of Kyle gear at home..
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah he did. By your posting, I take it you don't have a lot of Kyle gear at home..
I pull for the 8 just because of RCR and I despise Dillon. Then Blaney. But damn if KB hasn't seen any luck at all this year.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I pull for the 8 just because of RCR and I despise Dillon. Then Blaney. But damn if KB hasn't seen any luck at all this year.
Kyle has had a bad year and a bad day for sure. I like Blaney. Wow, Kyle was short on MRN.
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Kyle has had a bad year and a bad day for sure. I like Blaney. Wow, Kyle was short on MRN.
The last few weeks he just seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree. That is one problem when you don't run in the upper part of the field. You get yourself around the wrong crowd. Also, its a cycle, end bad, qualify in a bad spot, start in a bad spot.
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree. That is one problem when you don't run in the upper part of the field. You get yourself around the wrong crowd. Also, its a cycle, end bad, qualify in a bad spot, start in a bad spot.
Yep, He's not qualified well at all this year.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yep, He's not qualified well at all this year.
Agree. On that note, the 54 blew a motor. Seems like Toyota has a few of these here of late.
ncsupack1
Coming down to the 12 and 48. Hoping for the 12.
ncsupack1
Congrats to the 12! Ford gets two wins this weekend.
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

I know he finished 3rd but what has gotten into the 48 the last 2 weeks?

On to Indy. Glad it's back to the Oval

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I know he finished 3rd but what has gotten into the 48 the last 2 weeks?

On to Indy. Glad it's back to the Oval
Found some speed. With Indy, agree, so glad to be back on the oval.
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I cant stand the *****. I'll be very happy when he is out of NASCAR.

erniencsu02
Glasswolf said:

I remember camping at Camp Morehead in Morehead City that summer. 1993.

We were sailing up the waterway on a sailing trip when they came over the radio and gave the news that he passed away. Sad few weeks that was.
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I cant stand the *****. I'll be very happy when he is out of NASCAR.

I hear ya.lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.