NASCAR 2024

18,133 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

^ the race for Phoenix standards was okay. Some cars could move in traffic others not so much. The 9 and the 22 are the big surprises of having a tuff go so far.
I'm not a fan of Phoenix. It's not good racing. At this point, I'd restrict most tracks to bunch them up…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
Monday, March 11
3 a.m., I Am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS1
4 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Shriners Children's 500 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS1
7 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Call 811.com Every Dig. Every Time. 200 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS2
6 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
8:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Call 811.com Every Dig. Every Time. 200 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS2
10:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Shriners Children's 500 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS2

Tuesday, March 12
1:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Shriners Children's 500 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Beyond the Wheel (re-air), FS2
7 a.m., ARCA Menards Series General Tire 150 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS2
9 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Call 811.com Every Dig. Every Time. 200 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS2
11 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Shriners Children's 500 at Phoenix Raceway (re-air), FS2

Thursday, March 14

Friday, March 15
6 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub (re-air), FS1

Saturday, March 16

3 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway, FS1
4:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Weekend Edition: Bristol, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Bristol, FS1
8 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway, FS1

Sunday, March 17

4 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
6 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
8 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
10 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
2 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Bristol, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Bristol, FOX
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway, FOX
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

^ the race for Phoenix standards was okay. Some cars could move in traffic others not so much. The 9 and the 22 are the big surprises of having a tuff go so far.
I guess I'm just happy that we have racing to watch again.

Bristol next... no more dirt.

Thank God the dirt is gone!
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I went to the first Bristol dirt race. Parked across the street in a store parking lot. Car was covered in a layer of dirt. Reminded me of when my dad and I would go to the races at Wilson County Speedway. Glad it's gone.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I went to the first Bristol dirt race. Parked across the street in a store parking lot. Car was covered in a layer of dirt. Reminded me of when my dad and I would go to the races at Wilson County Speedway. Glad it's gone.

How was the race on dirt in person?
Wolfer79
.@FoxTV got 4.028 million viewers for Sunday's NASCAR Cup Series race at Phoenix, up 19% from 3.389 million last year and the most-watched sports event of the weekend.

Last year's race went up against the @MarchMadnessMBB selection show and @THEPLAYERS championship.

ncsupack1
Strong tv showing so far. Good to see.
caryking
Bristol sure has lost its luster, the past several years…. I went, to a night race, during the hey day.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Bristol sure has lost its luster, the past several years…. I went, to a night race, during the hey day.
I find it still pretty good. We have been going to the September race for a long time. What is hurting with this car is Richmond and Martinsville. Talk about lack luster....I sure hope they can figure it out. But I also go with the saying, never seen a bad race, just some are better than others. We still do our 8 races a year, and really enjoy it. Have you been to a race lately?
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

How was the race on dirt in person?
Dirty lol. It was a good race but it wasn't Bristol

caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

I find it still pretty good. We have been going to the September race for a long time. What is hurting with this car is Richmond and Martinsville. Talk about lack luster....I sure hope they can figure it out. But I also go with the saying, never seen a bad race, just some are better than others. We still do our 8 races a year, and really enjoy it. Have you been to a race lately?
I haven't! The last I went to was the July race, in Daytona, where Dale Jr. won and Austin Dillon wrecked going across the finish line…

The next race I probably go to will be a F1 race, somewhere in Europe.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

I haven't! The last I went to was the July race, in Daytona, where Dale Jr. won and Austin Dillon wrecked going across the finish line…

The next race I probably go to will be a F1 race, somewhere in Europe.

10/4.
Wolfer79
Friday, March 15
6 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub (re-air), FS1
ncsupack1
Thank God the dirt is gone. Hated that.
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

Thank God the dirt is gone. Hated that.
We can finally say "It's Bristol baby"!

ncsupack1
Yes!
Wolfer79
Saturday, March 16

3 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway, FS1
4:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Weekend Edition: Bristol, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Bristol, FS1
8 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway, FS1
ncsupack1
I like having most of the day to get things done around the house today. Just happy the dirt is gone, hopefully the fans show up since this is what most people wanted.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
Weather Guard Truck Race, Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 3 p.m.
Race FS1, 8 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Setup-Bristol FS1, 7 p.m.
NASCAR Cup Series
Food City 500, Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 5 p.m.
NASCAR Race Hub: Weekend Edition FS1, 4:30 p.m.
Glasswolf
Blaney on the pole for tomorrow. Josh Berry on the outside pole.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

Blaney on the poll for tomorrow.
Yup, Ford on front row. Love seeing the 4 on the front row, SHR is slowly showing speed.
Wolfer79
Sunday, March 17

4 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
6 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
8 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
10 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
2 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Bristol, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Bristol, FOX
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway, FOX
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Food City 500, Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
Race Fox, 3:30 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Bristol FS1, 2 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Bristol Fox, 3 p.m.
ncsupack1
The tire issue actually made the race better imo….put it back into the drivers hand.
caryking
Well, I missed half the race, due to a much needed nap. That said, for me, that was a bizarre race. Outside of Toyota's running well, most of the day, drivers were moving forward, then moving backwards…. I don't know, I just couldn't get into it, for some reason…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Well, I missed half the race, due to a much needed nap. That said, for me, that was a bizarre race. Outside of Toyota's running well, most of the day, drivers were moving forward, then moving backwards…. I don't know, I just couldn't get into it, for some reason…

Tire was soft as heck…GoodYear let the teams get a extra set.
Wolfer79
Monday, March 18
3:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Pioneers of Speed (re-air), FS1
4 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
11:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), Fs2
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
7 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1

Tuesday, March 19
2:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1
5:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Pioneers of Speed (re-air), FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
7 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
10:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS1

Wednesday, March 20

11:30 a.m., I am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS2
12:30 pm., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
9 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Weather Guard Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2
11 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway (re-air), FS2

Thursday, March 21

Friday, March 22
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
5:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas, FS1
7 p.m., I am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS1

Saturday, March 23

12:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
2 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Victory Lap (re-air), FS2
4 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Love of Racing (re-air), Fs2
4:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
10 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice at Circuit of The Americas, FS2
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas, FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS COTA, FS1
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas, Fs1
4 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NXS COTA, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas, Fs1
11 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), Fs2

Sunday, March 24

2 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
4:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
8 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
2 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: COTA, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: COTA, FOX
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas, FOX
11 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

The tire issue actually made the race better imo….put it back into the drivers hand.

This is a good video…

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
caryking
Wolfer79 said:

I'm surprised they are using overstock…. I thought I read where they were going to change their name to Bed, Bath, and Beyond…

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
weekend top viewership:

NCAA selection show, CBS: 5.9m
NASCAR Bristol, FOX: 3.8M
Wisconsin/Illinois, CBS: 3.65m
Sunday PGA Players, NBC: 3.5m
NC State/North Carolina, ESPN: 3.2m

Wolfer79
.@FoxTV got 3.809 million viewers for Sunday's NASCAR Cup @FoodCity 500 at Bristol, up 10% from last year's dirt race.

The race was the No. 2 sports-related program of the weekend in America after the @MarchMadnessMBB selection show, but the NASCAR race beat @THEPLAYERS.

ncsupack1
Those that watched saw a good one.
Wolfer79
Bristol tire wear pushes NASCAR: 'It's supposed to be hard'

https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/id/39759938/bristol-tire-wear-pushes-nascar-supposed-hard
ncsupack1
Needs to be hard and make drivers uncomfortable. Running full to half throttle isn't it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.