NASCAR 2024

68,953 Views | 1449 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Wolfer79
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
ncsupack1
This sucks.

TheStorm
I realize that a lot of this stuff in our current era becomes more "plug and play" than it was in the past - but this guy is 100% a FULLY LEGITIMATE championship contender and something reasonably "minor" like this could ultimately have a huge impact on his overall chances.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

I realize that a lot of this stuff in our current era becomes more "plug and play" than it was in the past - but this guy is 100% a FULLY LEGITIMATE championship contender and something reasonably "minor" like this could ultimately have a huge impact on his overall chances.
I agree 100 percent. This is going to hurt.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

#20 is the car that Tony Stewart dominated with for a period (among others) there before he went into the ownership direction. I don't root for Bell (or against him either) - but when his car has the setup, he's unbeatable.

(and I think I may even throw up a little for even typing this, but didn't "Sliced Bread" drive the #20 for a good few years or so when he first came into the Cup Series?)
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

#20 is the car that Tony Stewart dominated with for a period (among others) there before he went into the ownership direction. I don't root for Bell (or against him either) - but when his car has the setup, he's unbeatable.

(and I think I may even throw up a little for even typing this, but didn't "Sliced Bread" drive the #20 for a good few years or so when he first came into the Cup Series?)
The " sliced bread " yes, I'll save you there...lol Bell is a good dang driver.
ncsupack1
Nice looking

TheStorm
Oh wow... yes, that looks really nice!
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Oh wow... yes, that looks really nice!

Yes it does
ncsupack1
Weather for Richmond is looking better, can't wait to get up there.
ncsupack1
ncsupack1
Wolfer79

EVENT UPDATE: Due to the projected impact of Tropical Storm Debby in our region, all pre-event activities at Richmond Raceway have been cancelled through 4 p.m. Friday afternoon. Our priority is to prepare for a safe and incredible weekend of racing for our fans. We look forward to welcoming them for 2 great nights of action on Saturday & Sunday.

Events cancelled include: NASCAR Pacing Budweiser Clydesdales in Carytown, Camper Welcome Party, American Marketing Association Beyond NASCAR Panel, Speediatrics Fun Day Festival, and Lori's Lemonade.

ncsupack1
Big news

ncsupack1
Wolfer79 said:

EVENT UPDATE: Due to the projected impact of Tropical Storm Debby in our region, all pre-event activities at Richmond Raceway have been cancelled through 4 p.m. Friday afternoon. Our priority is to prepare for a safe and incredible weekend of racing for our fans. We look forward to welcoming them for 2 great nights of action on Saturday & Sunday.

Events cancelled include: NASCAR Pacing Budweiser Clydesdales in Carytown, Camper Welcome Party, American Marketing Association Beyond NASCAR Panel, Speediatrics Fun Day Festival, and Lori's Lemonade.

The weather looks great for the weekend, I'll take it. Hopefully, all the campers are safe out there.
Wolfer79
Saturday, August 10

2:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway, FS1
4:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway, NBC Sports App
7 p.m., Kevin Harvick's Happy Hour: Rodney Childers Interview (re-air), FS1
7:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Clean Harbors 250 at Richmond Raceway, FS1
10 p.m., I Am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS1
11:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Classic: 1993 Daytona 500 (re-air), FS2
TBA, ARCA Menards Series West: NAPA Auto Care 150 at Tri-City Raceway, FloRacing
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Riverhead Raceway, FloRacing
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloRacing
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Berlin Raceway, FloRacing
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Hickory Motor Speedway, FloRacing
ncsupack1
Weather forecast looks great.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
Clean Harbors 250, Richmond Raceway, Richmond, VA
Practice and Qualifying Fs1, 2:30 p.m.
Race FS1, 7:30 p.m.
NASCAR Cup Series
Cook Out 400, Richmond Raceway, Richmond, VA
Practice and Qualifying NBC Sports app, 4:30 p.m.
ncsupack1
Fun race to watch. From our seats the crowd looked good. Hopefully folks show up tonight.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Cook Out 400, Richmond Raceway, Richmond, VA
Announcers: Rick Allen/Jeff Burton/Steve Letarte//Kim Coon//Marty Snider//Dillon Welch
Race USA Network, 6 p.m.
Announcers: Marty Snider/Jeff Burton/Steve Letarte
Countdown to Green USA Network, 5:30 p.m.
Wolfer79
Sunday, August 11

Midnight, NASCAR Race Classic: 1997 Daytona 500 (re-air), FS2
12:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Classic: 1998 Daytona 500 (re-air), FS2
6 a.m., Kevin Harvick's Happy Hour: Rodney Childers Interview (re-air), FS2
6:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Clean Harbors 250 at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS2
7:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Clean Harbors 250 at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS1
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Youth Series at Richmond, FloRacing
5:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Countdown to Green, USA
6 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Cook Out 400 at Richmond Raceway, USA
9 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Post-Race, USA
10 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Clean Harbors 250 at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS1
TBD, NASCAR Canada Series at Trois-Rivires, FloRacing
Glasswolf
Poor Austin. 3/4 of a lap left to the white flag.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
Damn. Dillon wrecked 2 guys but a win is a win lol. That was very Earnhardt like.

erniencsu02
wow Dillon was not going to be denied lol
caryking
Wow!!! Awesome ending!!!
Glasswolf
Logano not a happy man.

caryking
Glasswolf said:

Logano not a happy man.
I love it! Every time they play it again, I just sit here and laugh. Too me, this was awesome!!
erniencsu02
Logano can be angry. But this is what G-W-C with double file restarts does. In all honesty this G-W-C crap should end. Race shoulda ended under yellow but.....
PossumJenkins
That's awful. That takes no talent. And if it was anyone other than the 22 or 11 he'd get a well deserved ass whippin
Tootie4Pack
Logano said " chicken *****" On live TV.

Almost as good as DD saying that Steve Smith can kiss his ass !
caryking
erniencsu02 said:

Logano can be angry. But this is what G-W-C with double file restarts does. In all honesty this G-W-C crap should end. Race shoulda ended under yellow but.....
I love it! I really don't pull for any of those guys. I just like seeing the aggression and think it's missing. That said, it wasn't too long ago that both of those guys did some things that people questioned.

Remember when Hamlin almost stop on the track keeping Chastain from passing. That was far worse than this deal, in my opinion.

Nonetheless, I love it!!!
Glasswolf
Hamlin handled his interview much better. I do not like Logano. Don't like Dillon either but I was a fan of the 3

Glasswolf
We've all seen Hamlin and Logano do similar things on the track. Doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

PossumJenkins
Hamlin did that after Ross wrecked him. And I say that with Ross being one of my best friends. That wasn't aggression. Aggression is fine. Aggression is what everyone was mad at Ross for. He was 3 car lengths back. He wasn't even close to making the corner. Then you hook the 11 for a possible head on into the wall. That was pitiful

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.