NASCAR 2024

15,327 Views | 501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Motorsports viewership in America last weekend:

@F1Miami: 3.1 million
@NASCAR: 2.3 million

.@ABCNetwork got 3.1 million viewers for the race portion of Sunday's @F1Miami race, per ESPN, becoming the most-watched @F1 grand prix in U.S. history.

The race got an @NBA Game 7 lead in from Magic-Cavs.

.@FS1 got 2.296 million viewers for Sunday's delayed NASCAR race at Kansas that featured the closest finish in the sport's history, down 2% from 2.352 million for last year's race that ran on time.
Wolfer79
.@PrimeVideo + @WBD today are formally confirming they have signed @DaleJr in separate broadcast deals to become part of their NASCAR booth talent starting in 2025.

Earnhardt to also participate in a @BleacherReport digital/social content series co-produced by @DirtyMoMedia

caryking
The F1 race was one of the better races I've seen in a number of years...
ncsupack1
I'm sure that the 3 hour delay didn't help.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Seriously. Once the same guy doesn't run away with the race 9 out of 10 times, I might be willing to give it a look...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Seriously. Once the same guy doesn't run away with the race 9 out of 10 times, I might be willing to give it a look...

I can't do F1. Not my style. I don't hate it.
ncsupack1
Good Year 400 this weekend. Thinking about making the drive for the day.
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I can't do F1. Not my style. I don't hate it.
Same here. Just not able to acquire the taste for F1.
ncsupack1
It's different for sure.
Glasswolf
caryking said:

I've been watching F1 Ayrton Senna died. Always enjoyed the races. Don't watch like I use to but still catch them when I can. I also enjoy the Indy 500 and all that leads up to the 500. The 500 is a bucket list item.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

I've been watching F1 Ayrton Senna died. Always enjoyed the races. Don't watch like I use to but still catch them when I can. I also enjoy the Indy 500 and all that leads up to the 500. The 500 is a bucket list item.
For me, F1 is more interesting than Nascar, right now. Also, Indy Cars aren't that great, unless its at the Indy 500 and some of the 1.5 mile tracks that Nascar runs on.
ncsupack1
Silly season gets started early. Micheal McDowell is leaving Front Row to go to Spire. The SHR rumors are getting really interesting and RACE HUB on FS1 is ending. The few people that are at SHR have some interesting ideas as to what is going to happen. I believe, just an opinion, SHR is completely sold off. In hindsight I guess this wouldn't be a surprise.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.