NASCAR 2024

18,145 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Needs to be hard and make drivers uncomfortable. Running full to half throttle isn't it.
Agree

If you watch the video, I posted earlier, in this thread, most of the drivers wanted it harder; however, that tire went too far.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
ncsupack1
Crazy
Wolfer79
Friday, March 22
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
5:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas, FS1
7 p.m., I am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS1
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
XPEL 225, Circuit of the Americas. Austin, TX
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 3:30 p.m.
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Focused Health 250, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 5:30 p.m.
NASCAR Race Hub FS1, 5 p.m.
ncsupack1
Got something to do today and a rainy Saturday.
Wolfer79
ncsupack1
^ Nice looking car
Wolfer79
Saturday, March 23

12:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
2 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Victory Lap (re-air), FS2
4 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Love of Racing (re-air), Fs2
4:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
10 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice at Circuit of The Americas, FS2
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas, FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS COTA, FS1
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas, Fs1
4 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NXS COTA, FS1
5 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas, Fs1
11 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), Fs2
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Practice FS2, 10 a.m.
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 10:30 a.m.
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
XPEL 225, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Race FS1, 1:30 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Setup FS1, 1 p.m.
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Focused Health 250, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Race FS1, 5 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Xfinity Series FS1, 4 p.m.
ncsupack1
Dark horse is MTG. He is due and Toyota is looking strong right now.
ncsupack1
Fords looked like crap today. See how tomorrow goes.
Wolfer79
Sunday, March 24

2 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
4:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
8 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
2 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: COTA, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: COTA, FOX
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas, FOX
11 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Race Fox, 3:30 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Austin FS1, 2 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Austin FS1, 3 p.m.
ncsupack1
Thought yesterday's races were just okay. The last couple of laps in the Xfinity were good and congrats to Larson. Hopefully today we see some good racing. The Fords just looked flat out bad yesterday for practice and qualifying.
caryking
For the F1 fans, its nice seeing Ferrari finish P1 and P2. Verstappen with mechanical issues and left the race early…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

For the F1 fans, its nice seeing Ferrari finish P1 and P2. Verstappen with mechanical issues and left the race early…

Wow. That's a first. Just hearing about this.
Wolfer79
Monday, March 25
4 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
4 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
6 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
10 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1

Tuesday, March 26
Midnight, NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
3 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: XPEL 225 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
8 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Focused Health 250 at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
10 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2

Wednesday, March 27

11 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at Circuit of The Americas (re-air), FS2
8 p.m., NASCAR Greatest Races: 2008 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS2

11 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Best of Radioactive: Richmond (re-air), FS2

Thursday, March 28
12:30 a.m., NASCAR Greatest Races:1986 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS1

Friday, March 29
9 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Best of Radioactive: Richmond (re-air), FS2
10 a.m., NASCAR Greatest Races: 1986 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS2
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour: Virginia is for Racing Lovers 150 at Richmond Raceway, FloRacing
7 p.m., NASCAR Greatest Races: 2008 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS1

Saturday, March 30

1 a.m., NASCAR Greatest Races: 1986 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS1
4 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Pioneers of Speed (re-air), Fs1
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway, FS1
10 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Weekend Edition: Richmond, FS1
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway, FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NXS Richmond, FS1
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: ToyotaCare 250 at Richmond Raceway, FS1
9 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS1
11 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS2

Sunday, March 31

1:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS1
3:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: ToyotaCare 250 at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS1
5:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Richmond, FS1
6 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Richmond, FOX
7 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Raceway, FOX
11 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: ToyotaCare 250 at Richmond Raceway (re-air), FS2
Packchem91
ncsupack1 said:

Thought yesterday's races were just okay. The last couple of laps in the Xfinity were good and congrats to Larson. Hopefully today we see some good racing. The Fords just looked flat out bad yesterday for practice and qualifying.

I was only watching during some of the down time in the BB games, but man, what a snooze fest. To each their own on liking formats, but I have zero interest in watching another of these road courses
ncsupack1
Packchem91 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I was only watching during some of the down time in the BB games, but man, what a snooze fest. To each their own on liking formats, but I have zero interest in watching another of these road courses

It wasn't the best that's for sure. That track is way too big for stock cars. The Gen 7 car has been a mess for short track and road courses.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Packchem91 said:

ncsupack1 said:

It wasn't the best that's for sure. That track is way too big for stock cars. The Gen 7 car has been a mess for short track and road courses.
I wasn't able to watch the race. What was so bad with it? Also, was last years race that bad?

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
I wouldn't say bad. The 24 was the class, if you are a purist this was your race. The only real issue is that the car handles too good.
GetOffMyLawnPack
SVG is going to be a force to be reckoned with in Nascar. He has the ability like other great drivers like Earnhardt Sr. to make a race car perform a level or two better than it would normally perform.
ncsupack1
Agree. SVG is going to make some noise for sure.
caryking
The road race guys rose to the top, I see. Surprised at the results of the 5 and 9 car..

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
The 9 got hit with a late race penalty for cutting in the Ses. The 5, I believe got spun.
Wolfer79
.@FoxTV got 3.310 million viewers for Sunday's NASCAR Cup Series race @COTA, up 6% from last year (3.129 million) and the fifth straight increase for the series.

ncsupack1
Not bad at all. Seems like the Netflix series has had a part in this?
Wolfer79

.@HyVee is becoming a partner of @NASCAR Holdings as part of the racing property's first ever premier series weekend at Iowa Speedway this summer.

Hy-Vee becomes the official grocer of @IowaSpeedway and @KansasSpeedway, and it'll entitle the Xfinity race at Iowa in June.
ncsupack1
Cool deal. I need to look it up, but I think the race is already sold out.
Wolfer79
SINKHOLE UNEARTHS RUMORED MOONSHINE CAVE UNDERNEATH FRONTSTRETCH GRANDSTANDS

https://www.northwilkesborospeedway.com/media/sinkhole-unearths-rumored-moonshine-cave-underneath-frontstretch-grandstands.html

During grandstand cleaning and inspection last week, operations staff discovered cracks in the original concrete in section N. Crews began removing seats to inspect the extent of the damage and evaluate needs for repair. During the process, an open area of approximately 700-square-feet was discovered underneath the aging concrete.

When we began renovating and restoring North Wilkesboro Speedway in 2022, we'd often hear stories of how an old moonshine still was operated here on the property under the grandstands," said Steve Swift, senior vice president of operations and development at Speedway Motorsports. "Well, we haven't found find a still (yet), but we've found a small cave and an interior wall that would have been the perfect location to not only make illegal liquor, but to hide from the law as well. We don't know how people would have gotten in and out, but as we uncover more, there's no telling what we might find."
ncsupack1
Glad nobody was sitting there. As someone who attends a lot of races, some of these places need a over hall.
Wolfer79
Friday, March 29
9 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Best of Radioactive: Richmond (re-air), FS2
10 a.m., NASCAR Greatest Races: 1986 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS2
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour: Virginia is for Racing Lovers 150 at Richmond Raceway, FloRacing
7 p.m., NASCAR Greatest Races: 2008 NASCAR Cup Series at Richmond (re-air), FS1
TheStorm
So I just got back yesterday from a 17 day trip out west... left at 3:00 AM on Tuesday, March 12 and pulled back in late morning yesterday.

Missed Bristol. Missed Texas. Missed the entire ACC Tournament. In fact, I've only seen the second half of the Texas Tech game when we got back from the Nuggets / Knicks game in Denver that night...

Apparently Byron had a rough go of things in Bristol (I have zero idea of what happened to him, just know that he had a terrible finishing position), but then he wins at COTA... the Wolfpack wins 7 in a row including the ACC Tournament. Maybe I should go on these trips more often.

Drove back and forth across the country - I love it for some reason, I guess - home base out there at my daughter's in Colorado Springs, then did a spring break trip with my 11 year old grandson through Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho and back to Colorado (I still owe PackChem and Souljer my writeup from last year's trip so maybe I'll knock it out here soon, lol).

I saw Jokic play in person, that crazy ****er had a triple-double like three minutes into the second half and ends up with 30... that was the night that he threw one up from behind the backboard, rolled it across the top and drops it through... dude is literally 2-3 steps ahead of everyone else on the court in his thinking at all times... it was absolutely fascinating to watch.

2 wins for Byron already boys... you guys better watch out.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

So I just got back yesterday from a 17 day trip out west... left at 3:00 AM on Tuesday, March 12 and pulled back in late morning yesterday.

Missed Bristol. Missed Texas. Missed the entire ACC Tournament. In fact, I've only seen the second half of the Texas Tech game when we got back from the Nuggets / Knicks game in Denver that night...

Apparently Byron had a rough go of things in Bristol (I have zero idea of what happened to him, just know that he had a terrible finishing position), but then he wins at COTA... the Wolfpack wins 7 in a row including the ACC Tournament. Maybe I should go on these trips more often.

Drove back and forth across the country - I love it for some reason, I guess - home base out there at my daughter's in Colorado Springs, then did a spring break trip with my 11 year old grandson through Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho and back to Colorado (I still owe PackChem and Souljer my writeup from last year's trip so maybe I'll knock it out here soon, lol).

I saw Jokic play in person, that crazy ****er had a triple-double like three minutes into the second half and ends up with 30... that was the night that he threw one up from behind the backboard, rolled it across the top and drops it through... dude is literally 2-3 steps ahead of everyone else on the court in his thinking at all times... it was absolutely fascinating to watch.

2 wins for Byron already boys... you guys better watch out.
The 24 is running great right now. I'm worried about Ford at this point....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.