NASCAR 2024

29,737 Views | 789 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I think we are going to be surprised today. I think some good racing is ahead, although I do not like night racing.
I appreciate this night race as it allows me to watch the US Open, then the race! BTW, Brad Daughtery is the best! I love his enthusiasm!

I understand the reason, also allows time today with the family. And yes, Brad is awesome.
caryking
These restarts are creating great racing!
ncsupack1
Agree
TheStorm
To each their own, I guess.

I was not a fan of this track whatsoever.

And NBC is smart enough to wait to start the race until after the golf is over, but then they punt it to USA for the broadcast. That makes a great splash for your debut broadcast of the season... and their announcing crew was terrible.
caryking
TheStorm said:

And NBC is smart enough to wait to start the race until after the golf is over, but then they punt it to USA for the broadcast. That makes a great splash for your debut broadcast of the season... and their announcing crew was terrible.
Damn Storm… you're sounding like that guy on the sports boards complaining all the time…. 65 is his name?
Wolfer79

Note: All 2024 NASCAR TV times listed are ET.

NASCAR TV networks: How to find USA Network | How to find FS1 | Watch on USA Network

Stream NASCAR races: Get FOX Sports App | Get the NBC Sports App | Watch on Peacock | FloRacing

NASCAR International: How to watch NASCAR International

NASCAR Classics: Watch over 1,000 races from our archives for free

Monday, June 17
Tuesday, June 18
7:30 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: Atlas 150 at Iowa Speedway (re-air), FS2
9:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Victory Lap (re-air), Fs2

Wednesday, June 19

Thursday, June 20
9:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Pioneers of Speed (re-air), FS2
10 p.m., Unrivaled: Earnhardt vs. Gordon (re-air), FS2
11 p.m., Refuse to Lose: Jeff Gordon and the 1997 Daytona 500 (re-air), FS2

Friday, June 21
Midnight, I Am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS2
4 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and qualifying at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, USA
6 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: Zinsser SmartCoat 150 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, FS2
6 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: Zinsser SmartCoat 150 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, FloSports
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Autodrome Granby, FloSports
8 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Retro Radioactive (re-air), FS2

Saturday, June 22

6 a.m., ARCA Menards Series: Zinsser SmartCoat 150 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (re-air), FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and qualifying at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, USA
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Victory Lane Review, USA
3 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series Countdown to Green, USA
3:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Sci Aps 200 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, USA
4:15 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Jennerstown Speedway, FloSports
4:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Riverhead Raceway, FloSports
5 p.m., NASCAR Canada at Edmonton International Raceway, FloSports
5:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Autodrome Granby, FloSports
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour: Mohegan Sun 100 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, FloSports
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Langley Speedway, FloSports
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Florence Motor Speedway, FloSports
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloSports
6 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series Post Race, USA
10 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: Zinsser SmartCoat 150 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (re-air), FS2

Sunday, June 23

11 a.m., IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, USA
Noon, NASCAR RaceDay: New Hampshire, FS1
2 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series Countdown to Green, USA
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: USA Today 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, USA

Editor's note: 2024 NASCAR TV Schedule is updated weekly throughout the season.

ncsupack1
For a short track that is somewhat similar to Richmond it wasn't bad at all. Saw some 2-3 wide racing. And for once on a short track I didn't have to hear drivers complain about aero.
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Damn Storm… you're sounding like that guy on the sports boards complaining all the time…. 65 is his name?
C'mon, Cary... you can't try to tell me that NBC did a good job with that broadcast yesterday?

And as far as the earlier comment, it's either a priority for NBC or it's not. Punting it to USA on your season-opening broadcast shows that it was not.
ncsupack1
I personally think NBC does better with the angles.
Glasswolf
Glad to see Blaney get the win. And what the heck is wrong with RCR and Busch. (I don't give a crap about Dillon except he drives the #3)
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

Glad to see Blaney get the win. And what the heck is wrong with RCR and Busch. (I don't give a crap about Dillon except he drives the #3)

To your point about RCR, they are off. I believe that they have even switched crew chiefs. Ford is showing life.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

C'mon, Cary... you can't try to tell me that NBC did a good job with that broadcast yesterday?

And as far as the earlier comment, it's either a priority for NBC or it's not. Punting it to USA on your season-opening broadcast shows that it was not.
NBC prioritized Olympic trial over NASCAR, it appears…

As far as the broadcast, without Dale Jr, for me, it's going to be a drop off. That said, I thought they did ok.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

To your point about RCR, they are off. I believe that they have even switched crew chiefs. Ford is showing life.
RCR has been off for a number of years, going back to when Sr was running. They need help! BTW, I would love to see them winning. It would be good for the sport.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

RCR has been off for a number of years, going back to when Sr was running. They need help! BTW, I would love to see them winning. It would be good for the sport.

I agree about RCR needing some more wins or at least be competing for them. I don't know much about how they are structured but something isn't working.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree about RCR needing some more wins or at least be competing for them. I don't know much about how they are structured but something isn't working.
I agree..
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

IIRC, you don't actually listen to any of the TV broadcast though, right?
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

IIRC, you don't actually listen to any of the TV broadcast though, right?

No I don't, so I can't comment on the on air content.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree..

Speaking of RC, I fully expect Austin to at some point take over operations there. I've interacted with him a couple of times and he seems like a sharp and knowledgeable person. I think he would do well running the place, heck he was the one who talked Kyle into coming.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree..

Speaking of RC, I fully expect Austin to at some point take over operations there. I've interacted with him a couple of times and he seems like a sharp and knowledgeable person. I think he would do well running the place, heck he was the one who talked Kyle into coming.

Maybe it's time for him to move into that position. I would like to see a new person in the 3 car.
Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree..

Austin is sharp. Met him a few times. There is some talent down in Xfinity that could slide into that seat. Some very good talent in fact. Surprised JRM hasn't been poached more. Going to be interesting to see where the SHR guys end up.
ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree..

Austin is sharp. Met him a few times. There is some talent down in Xfinity that could slide into that seat. Some very good talent in fact. Surprised JRM hasn't been poached more. Going to be interesting to see where the SHR guys end up.

I've heard and read that Noah could be going to RCR if a third charter is bought. Briscoe seems to be going to the 19, Berry and Custer could be going to Front Row. Ryan, probably Xfinity. At least that's what my contact over there says.
Wolfer79
.@USANetwork got 2.693 million viewers for the first ever NASCAR Cup Series race @IowaSpeedway, the most-watched sports program of the week on U.S. cable TV and most-watched Cup event on cable since Pocono last summer.

Glasswolf
ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree..

I've heard and read that Noah could be going to RCR if a third charter is bought. Briscoe seems to be going to the 19, Berry and Custer could be going to Front Row. Ryan, probably Xfinity. At least that's what my contact over there says.
I really think Briscoe has a bright future in the sport. Berry also.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree..

I really think Briscoe has a bright future in the sport. Berry also.

My contact says that the 4 team wants to be a package deal.
Glasswolf
Congratulations to Daniel Suarez on becoming a US Citizen.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/sports/motor/nascar/daniel-surez-becomes-us-citizen-nascar/275-1aa31bc1-28f6-422b-ac1a-e9048e508a93?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1htH8SPRFNfvyevrnSPRSV4qP1U8BLR-0-jhUDYWXNXQklPNbp8iNmMyE_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

ncsupack1
Why?

Wolfer79
Friday, June 21
Midnight, I Am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS2
4 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and qualifying at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, USA
6 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: Zinsser SmartCoat 150 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, FS2
6 p.m., ARCA Menards Series: Zinsser SmartCoat 150 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, FloSports
6:30 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Autodrome Granby, FloSports
8 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: Retro Radioactive (re-air), FS2
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Sci Apps 200, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, NH
Practice and Qualifying USA Network, 4 p.m.
Glasswolf
Wolfer79 said:

NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Not a fan of NH.

ncsupack1
Glasswolf said:

Wolfer79 said:

NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Not a fan of NH.
It's okay imo.
ncsupack1
There you have it.

TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

Wolfer79 said:

NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Not a fan of NH.
It's okay imo.
It's a hell of a lot better than the track we just raced on, IMO.
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Glasswolf said:

Wolfer79 said:

NASCAR
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Not a fan of NH.
It's okay imo.
It's a hell of a lot better than the track we just raced on, IMO.
There should be no other short track races on the NASCAR schedule other than Martinsville, Bristol and Richmond. End Stop. If they want to add a special race every 2-3 years or so? Fine. But Iowa sucked. Period.

And The Clash sucked even worse than Iowa...
ncsupack1
Raining now at the track...
GetOffMyLawnPack
Interesting comments by Busch: https://www.facebook.com/share/r/QufwiCzoPcBzjzky/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.