NASCAR 2024

18,161 Views | 568 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Motorsports viewership in America last weekend:

@F1Miami: 3.1 million
@NASCAR: 2.3 million

.@ABCNetwork got 3.1 million viewers for the race portion of Sunday's @F1Miami race, per ESPN, becoming the most-watched @F1 grand prix in U.S. history.

The race got an @NBA Game 7 lead in from Magic-Cavs.

.@FS1 got 2.296 million viewers for Sunday's delayed NASCAR race at Kansas that featured the closest finish in the sport's history, down 2% from 2.352 million for last year's race that ran on time.
Wolfer79
.@PrimeVideo + @WBD today are formally confirming they have signed @DaleJr in separate broadcast deals to become part of their NASCAR booth talent starting in 2025.

Earnhardt to also participate in a @BleacherReport digital/social content series co-produced by @DirtyMoMedia

caryking
The F1 race was one of the better races I've seen in a number of years...
ncsupack1
I'm sure that the 3 hour delay didn't help.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Seriously. Once the same guy doesn't run away with the race 9 out of 10 times, I might be willing to give it a look...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Seriously. Once the same guy doesn't run away with the race 9 out of 10 times, I might be willing to give it a look...

I can't do F1. Not my style. I don't hate it.
ncsupack1
Good Year 400 this weekend. Thinking about making the drive for the day.
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I can't do F1. Not my style. I don't hate it.
Same here. Just not able to acquire the taste for F1.
ncsupack1
It's different for sure.
Glasswolf
caryking said:

I've been watching F1 Ayrton Senna died. Always enjoyed the races. Don't watch like I use to but still catch them when I can. I also enjoy the Indy 500 and all that leads up to the 500. The 500 is a bucket list item.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

I've been watching F1 Ayrton Senna died. Always enjoyed the races. Don't watch like I use to but still catch them when I can. I also enjoy the Indy 500 and all that leads up to the 500. The 500 is a bucket list item.
For me, F1 is more interesting than Nascar, right now. Also, Indy Cars aren't that great, unless its at the Indy 500 and some of the 1.5 mile tracks that Nascar runs on.
ncsupack1
Silly season gets started early. Micheal McDowell is leaving Front Row to go to Spire. The SHR rumors are getting really interesting and RACE HUB on FS1 is ending. The few people that are at SHR have some interesting ideas as to what is going to happen. I believe, just an opinion, SHR is completely sold off. In hindsight I guess this wouldn't be a surprise.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
Buckle Up South Carolina 200, Darlington Raceway, Darlington, SC
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 3 p.m.
Race FS1, 7:30 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS Setup: Darlington FS1, 6:30 p.m.
NASCAR Xfinity Series
Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200, Darlington Raceway, Darlington, SC
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 5 p.m.
NASCAR Race Hub: Weekend Edition FS1, 4:30 p.m.
Glasswolf
Lightning delay for Xfinity Series qualifying.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ncsupack1
See that. Hopefully it doesn't rain, looks rough.
Wolfer79
Saturday, May 11

1 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
3 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2
4 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
6 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2 9 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Practice and Qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Darlington Raceway, FS1
12:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NXS Darlington, FS1
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200 at Darlington Raceway, FS1
4 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Berlin Raceway, FloRacing
4:15 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Jennerstown Speedway, FloRacing
4:55 p.m., IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca 120, Peacock
7 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Langley Speedway, FloRacing
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Hickory Motor Speedway, FloRacing
7:30 p.m., IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship: Qualifying at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Peacock
8:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
8:35 p.m., IMSA Lamborghini Super Trofeo Race 1 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Peacock
10:30 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Florence Motor Speedway, FloRacing
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Riverhead Raceway, FloRacing

ncsupack1
Glad to see that the rain is over with. Late finish last night.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Goodyear 400, Darlington Raceway, Darlington, SC
Practice and Qualifying FS1, 10:30 a.m.

NASCAR Xfinity Series
Insert Silly Sponsor Name Here 200, Darlington Raceway, Darlington, SC
Race FS1, 1:30 p.m.

NASCAR RaceDay: Darlington FS1, 12:30 p.m.
Wolfer79
Sunday, May 12
6 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
8 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents Best of Radioactive: Darlington (re-air), FS2
8:30 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Practice and Qualifying at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
12:35 p.m., IMSA Lamborghini Super Trofeo Race 2 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Peacock
1:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Darlington, FS1
3 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway, FS1
3 p.m., IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship: Motul Course de Monterey at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, NBC and Peacock
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Goodyear 400, Darlington Raceway, Darlington, SC
Race FS1, 3 p.m.
NASCAR RaceDay: Darlington FS1, 1:30 p.m.
erniencsu02
went to Darlington yesterday. Good racing....just not much happened other than that. No incidents and Allgaier dominated. Kinda reminded me of a Mark Martin winn dixie car win....just basically led the whole race.
erniencsu02
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

I still remember the day he died. I was watching the 94 Winston 500 that day when it was announced.
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

went to Darlington yesterday. Good racing....just not much happened other than that. No incidents and Allgaier dominated. Kinda reminded me of a Mark Martin winn dixie car win....just basically led the whole race.

He was the car to beat for sure. Going today?
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

no not today. Trying to figure out which Cup race I want to go to this year. Might do Dega in October if the weather is nice.

I love going to just the BGN race on saturdays though. We did that a lot back in the 90's. Planning on doing just the BGN race in a couple weeks at Charlotte too.
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

no not today. Trying to figure out which Cup race I want to go to this year. Might do Dega in October if the weather is nice.

I love going to just the BGN race on saturdays though. We did that a lot back in the 90's. Planning on doing just the BGN race in a couple weeks at Charlotte too.
I've never been to Dega, but it looks fun. How was the fan zone and food inside? Now that Kerry Tharp has retired, he did a very good job down there.
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

I've never been to Dega, but it looks fun. How was the fan zone and food inside? Now that Kerry Tharp has retired, he did a very good job down there.
I'll be honest...it's been a while since anything at Darlington has impressed me. They used to have these really good "Darlington Dogs" several years ago but they did away with them for no good reason.

Best food at the track is the outsourced food trucks they bring in. Darlington concessions have been an overpriced joke for last few years.

I also dont like how they blast club music instead of letting everyone just take in the original sounds of raceday. Im there to hear car engines and MRN radio...not stupid club music.

Overall a real meh experience for a raceday imo. I dont know if thats on NASCAR or Darlington though. Maybe both. It's just more of trying to appeal to a fan base that doesnt exist if you ask me.
ncsupack1
That's why we always bring our own food and drinks in. If you go to many races, may I suggest buying or renting a scanner. Now we hit up around 8 races a year and find Darlington to one of the better race tracks for fan engagement. As far as the music, that why I love it when the race starts, don't have to hear it, I can't stand the hype people, but I have just come to except it.
caryking
We really have some good looking throwback schemes today!!
ncsupack1
Agree. Some of these look cool, I personally like the 5.
erniencsu02
that was a damn good race. Wish I coulda went today.
Glasswolf
Congrats to all the Ford fans.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ncsupack1
Finally a Ford! Congrats to Brad K!
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

Finally a Ford! Congrats to Brad K!
In victory lane, first time I've seen Jack Roush in quite some time. Glad for Brad!
ncsupack1
Jack is definitely getting up there in age. I also didn't realize that the 6 hasn't been in victory lane since 2011.
Wolfer79

Monday, May 13
Midnight, NASCAR Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
3 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
5 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1
6 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
10 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2

Tuesday, May 14
Midnight, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Buckle Up South Carolina 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2

Wednesday, May 15

Midnight, NASCAR Cup Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
3 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Crown Royal Purple Bag Project 200 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS2
5 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub Presents: The Victory Lap (re-air), FS2
9:30 p.m., One Hot Night: The NASCAR 1992 All-Star Race (re-air), FS2
10:30 p.m., I Am Kevin Harvick (re-air), FS2

Thursday, May 16
3 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway (re-air), FS1

Friday, May 17
3 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1
4 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Race Practice at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1
5:30 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open Qualifying and All-Star Race Pit Crew Challenge at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1

Saturday, May 18

6 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Race Practice at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
7:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open Qualifying and All-Star Race Pit Crew Challenge at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
9:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Practice at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
10:30 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Qualifying at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1
11:30 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open Qualifying and All-Star Race Pit Crew Challenge at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
1 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: NCTS North Wilkesboro, FS1
1:30 p.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Wright Brand 250 at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1
4 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Berlin Raceway, FloRacing
5 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Heat Races at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS2
7 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Langley Speedway, FloRacing
7:20 p.m., ARCA Menards Series East at Flat Rock Speedway, FloRacing
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour at Riverhead Raceway, FloRacing
7:45 p.m., NASCAR Weekly Racing at Bowman Gray Stadium, FloRacing
TBA, NASCAR Weekly Racing at Jennerstown Speedway, FloRacing

Sunday, May 19

6 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Wright Brand 250 at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS2
8 a.m., NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Wright Brand 250 at North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
9 a.m., NASCAR Youth Series at Keystone, FloRacing
10 a.m., NASCAR Cup Series: North Wilkesboro Speedway (re-air), FS1
2 p.m., NASCAR Canada Series at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, FloRacing
5 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Open at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1
7 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: North Wilkesboro, FS1
8 p.m., NASCAR Cup Series: All-Star Race at North Wilkesboro Speedway, FS1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.