NASCAR 2020/2021

78,237 Views | 1160 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bell Tower Grey
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:

I like that...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
Adam Stern

Fox Sports today is unveiling the first elements of its 2021 NASCAR season marketing campaign, called #BestSeasonEver.

The 60-second spot, debuting on TV during the Rams-Packers @NFL playoff game, is based around how much change there is in NASCAR.

Wolfer79
Wolfer79
this topic is on page 34

if someone other than me wants to start 2021 topic. please proceed
Wolfer79
Adam Stern

When @Toyota exec Ed Laukes showed up to @NASCAR campgrounds in 2007, he wouldn't see a Toyota in sight and would have beer cans thrown at him.

But as he left the company this month, Toyota's purchase consideration metrics now match Chevy's and Ford's. https://t.co/U8pFUPXfGU
ncsupack1
Very interesting.
Bell Tower Grey
I drove their Sequoia SUV for a number of years and loved it. I'd consider buying another one now, but the current body style looks almost exactly like the 2010 I bought new. Hell, the Tundra truck hasn't changed either, and I like those. Style wise though, they don't compare to any of the other SUV's / trucks from the "Big 3", So, no Toyota, at least not now.

Mrs. BTG has had 2 of their Sienna vans and loved them. She currently has a Genesis, but has been looking at the '21 Sienna vans. Listening to her talk about them, I have an idea she'll be driving another Sienna before long.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.