NASCAR 2020/2021

79,114 Views | 1160 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bell Tower Grey
TraCha4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have enjoyed the week night races.
Tootie4Pack
Thanks Wolfer for all of the updates ! You deserve a pay raise.
Steve Williams
Staff
Wolfer, appreciate all that info.
Wolfer79
NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
Vet Tix Camping World 200, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, GA
Race FS1, 1 p.m.

NASCAR Xfinity Series
Echo Park 200, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, GA
Race FS1, 4:30 p.m.

The Day: Atlanta 1992 FS1, noon
ncsupack1
Big weekend ahead for racing. I'll be planted in front of the tv today....can't wait....tomorrow should be a good one as well.
ncsupack1
Truck race was great! Love seeing Kyle have his problems. Hope the Xfinity race is just as good.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Folds of Honor Quik Trip 500, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, GA
Race Fox, 3 p.m.

NASCAR Race Hub Fox, 2:30 p.m.
Wolfer79
START: Seven-time Cup champion Jimmie Johnson, competing in his final race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, will give the command to start engines at 3:13 p.m. The green flag is scheduled to wave at 3:25 p.m.

PRERACE: Garage access health screening begins at 7:45 a.m. (teams are assigned specific times). Engine prime and final adjustments at 1 p.m. Drivers report to their cars at 2:50 p.m. The invocation will be given at 3:05 p.m. by Jack Dewberry, Atlanta Motor Speedway Chaplain. The national anthem will be performed at 3:06 p.m. by 12-year-old Keedron Bryant. There will be a flyover at 3:08w p.m.
Wolfer79
TraCha4 said:

I have enjoyed the week night races.

I have read NASCAR has been talking midweek races for years and this forced the issue.

I tell my friend who is big NASCAR fan that NASCAR should hold erace midweek at track they are at that weekend.
Glasswolf
99.9% of the time,
@NASCAR
gets it right. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Steve Williams
Staff
Dang, hope Bubba is okay.
metcalfmafia
That was scary.
Tootie4Pack
A hot day to race , no practicing in the cars during the heat, and due to the shut down , the drivers have not been able to train like they do during the racing season. Plus that was a long race. Glad to hear they have all checked out okay and were released.
Wolfer79
Ryan McGee

Kevin Harvick earns his 51st career win where he earned his first victory 19 years ago, Atlanta Motor Speedway. He's 12th on the all-time Cup Series wins list, now only three wins behind 11th-ranked Lee Petty. https://t.co/ZDv8wQmscg
Wolfer79
.@FoxTV earned 3.957 million viewers for Sunday's #FOHQT500 at Atlanta.

Last year's race at Atlanta earned 5.1 million viewers, but it was the second race of the season, and that date traditionally has big numbers coming one week after the Daytona 500. https://t.co/BmCy0sUA3s
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

.@FoxTV earned 3.957 million viewers for Sunday's #FOHQT500 at Atlanta.

Last year's race at Atlanta earned 5.1 million viewers, but it was the second race of the season, and that date traditionally has big numbers coming one week after the Daytona 500. https://t.co/BmCy0sUA3s

NONE of the comparisons are really any good (last year same week FS1, not FOX, and last year rained out) but ShowBuzzDaily's Skedball always has the same weekend last year comparisons: https://t.co/88olVf7Ggo
metcalfmafia
I think Kyle Busch breaks through tomorrow night.
Wolfer79
NEWS: NASCAR implements plan to welcome back guests at select tracks.

Details: https://t.co/84vIRZZ9Ap https://t.co/0bmYR6NHcy
Wolfer79
WarrenPeace
metcalfmafia said:

I think Kyle Busch breaks through tomorrow night.

I hope so. I like Kyle simply because he'll go out and race some shorts tracks when he has some free time. Cool to see a dude that famous go mix it up with the little guys from time to time.
Wolfer79
NASCAR
NASCAR Cup Series
Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500, Martinsville Speedway, Martinsville, VA
Race FS1, 7 p.m.

NASCAR Race Hub FS1, 6 p.m.
Dale Jr. Download NBCSN, 6 p.m.

Wolfer79
Race fans hoping to catch uninterrupted NASCAR fun by watching the first night race ever at Martinsville Speedway, Virginia, on Wednesday evening should be prepared for weather-related delays.

The Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 will be at risk for thunderstorms that are forecast to erupt over the Appalachians and Piedmont areas of Virginia on Wednesday afternoon and evening.
packgrad
Martinsville is a great track.
metcalfmafia
Wolfer79 said:

Race fans hoping to catch uninterrupted NASCAR fun by watching the first night race ever at Martinsville Speedway, Virginia, on Wednesday evening should be prepared for weather-related delays.

The Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 will be at risk for thunderstorms that are forecast to erupt over the Appalachians and Piedmont areas of Virginia on Wednesday afternoon and evening.
Ugh. I've been looking forward to tonight. Hope it's not delayed till tomorrow...
ncsupack1
One of my favorites
metcalfmafia
packgrad said:

Martinsville is a great track.
The Augusta National of Race Tracks" per Wikipedia LOL
packgrad
Hahaha. I like that. I've only been to NASCAR races there and Charlotte, multiple times each. I LOVE Martinsville. I only go to Charlotte now if it's free, and I really like the people. I only put the 1.5 milers on if I need a nap.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
STAGE LENGTHS

Stage 1 is set to end at Lap 130, Stage 2 at Lap 260, and the final stage is slated to conclude on Lap 500.
PackBacker07
Breaking:

ncsupack1
Hope the rain works, not looking good.
Wilson
Bell Tower Grey
Pretty good race up till now. Since Truex has taken the lead though, he may be tough to beat....unless they begin to push each other around a little harder. 117 to go in the race.
metcalfmafia
Bell Tower Grey said:

Pretty good race up till now. Since Truex has taken the lead though, he may be tough to beat....unless they begin to push each other around a little harder. 117 to go in the race.

We're due for a spin out man. I'm rooting for Blaney to get back in it. His pit screwed him.
Tootie4Pack
Truex had em covered. The lights at Martinsville look great. Might try to go in the Fall if it is a night race. These Wednesday evening races are a lot of fun to watch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.