Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

77,823 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well it looks like the Civil War is getting ready to start. Just a little while ago Trump's home was raided by the FBI and they broke into his safe.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/trump-mar-lago-under-siege-fbi-agents
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf said:

Well it looks like the Civil War is getting ready to start. Just a little while ago Trump's home was raided by the FBI and they broke into his safe.

And Hunter Biden is on tik tok once a week smoking crack and inpregnating hookers lol with zero FBI action. Not to mention Hilary Clinton breaking hundreds of federal laws in plain sight with no consequences. This country has lost its marbles .

Good thing the Dems just expanded the IRS by 90,000 agents .
packwest
Bas2020 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

And Hunter Biden is on tik tok once a week smoking crack and inpregnating hookers lol with zero FBI action. This country has lost its marbles .

Isn't Hunter Biden being investigated too? I saw an article speculating whether the "no arrests before an election" policy applied to him as well.
Werewolf
Move aside Gestapo....there's a ne kid in town. If one doesn't understand the magnitude of what the last 6 years is about they won't likely understand it or wish to in the coming months. The storm nears
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf

SexualChocolate
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-disqualified-holding-office-lawyer-us-code-fbi-raid

Not fact checked…..
DrummerboyWolf
SexualChocolate said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-disqualified-holding-office-lawyer-us-code-fbi-raid

Not fact checked…..
Of course that is what Marc Elias is going to say. He has his hands in all the illegal ballot drop boxes in the 2020 election. He knows if Trump gets back into office that his ass is grass.
Werewolf
Ha,.,, regardless, all avenues will be exhausted. He is their only real threat

"Their" being a global cabal. This is for the globe. If Trump- falls then US falls and cascades across the globe. This isn't D versus R
Werewolf
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1556794527263989762

DrummerboyWolf
Here is Kari Lake's statement.

This is the part of the statement after what is posted.

We must fire the Federal Government

As Governor, I will fight these Tyrants
with every fiber of my being.

America-dark days lie ahead for us.
May God protect us and save our Country.
Werewolf
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/donald-trump-says-mar-lago-raided-under-siege-fbi

DeSantis Slams 'Weaponized Federal Agencies' For Raid On Trump's Mar-A-Lago
wolfman18
This will probably end up helping Trump, actually.
Packchem91
Not sure what to think of this story yet. Feels a bit petty by the FBI, which may bite both they and Biden. Time will tell

Regardless, saw this, and it's funny, no matter which way you lean. Surprised Marco hadn't already posted it lol

packwest
SexualChocolate said:

Not fact checked…..

Qualification to be president is in constitution. Good luck applying this statute to bar trump from running.
Marco
Say what you want,if they find classified documents,je in trouble!Can't do that!!Republican are democrat!#Sorry
Marco
Ment he,#45!#
FlossyDFlynt
Dont particularly care for Trump, but there better be a rock solid legal reason for the warrant, otherwise this is going to blow up in the Democrats face after all the shenanigans of the last four years
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Dont particularly care for Trump, but there better be a rock solid legal reason for the warrant, otherwise this is going to blow up in the Democrats face after all the shenanigans of the last four years
I'm more concerned about the fact that love him or hate him, if they are happy to do this to him, they'll think nothing of stomping out the rights of all of us.
dogplasma
I don't think they find much because Trump seems fairly conscious of how the things he says and writes may come back on him later, but man, how thick would the irony be if they actually did find classified docs in his possession? Especially given that the FBI director was one of his appointees.
FlossyDFlynt
dogplasma said:

I don't think they find much because Trump seems fairly conscious of how the things he says and writes may come back on him later, but man, how thick would the irony be if they actually did find classified docs in his possession? Especially given that the FBI director was one of his appointees.
If he broke the law by being in possession of documents he isn't supposed to have, by all means, charge and prosecute him. But if this turns out to be another which hunt, a la Russian hoax....hoooooo buddy has pandora's box been opened
packgrad
BBW12OG
I won't call out the poster directly, but he said that the bullet points I posted were "(sic)not mainstream lefty ideas."

Well, he, as usual was wrong. Weaponizing the DOJ, which had already been done, against a political opponent is unprecedented in this country. How many of the MARXISTS are going to come out and condemn this?

The MARXIST PARTY is executing their plan. Anyone with an IQ over functioning idiot should see that. But, for a few on here, I have my doubts.

Watch as this blows up in their faces and they fabricate more falsehoods and further push this country to the brink of Civil War.

On the bright side, I know which party supports the 2nd Amendment and which side worries about getting pronouns correct. Pretty good chance it'll be a lop-sided battle. As it should be.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
I think the FBI should have subpoenaed documents that they think he has in his possession. Perhaps they did, I don't know…

That said, this FBI raid, based on the history of raids of Trump allies, is definitely concerning. Think about it…. A raid of someone's residence based on what you believe is in their possession, is really scary. Now, is this anything we've seen in the last 6 years?

Folks, we are in some scary times…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

I won't call out the poster directly, but he said that the bullet points I posted were "(sic)not mainstream lefty ideas."

Well, he, as usual was wrong. Weaponizing the DOJ, which had already been done, against a political opponent is unprecedented in this country. How many of the MARXISTS are going to come out and condemn this?

The MARXIST PARTY is executing their plan. Anyone with an IQ over functioning idiot should see that. But, for a few on here, I have my doubts.

Watch as this blows up in their faces and they fabricate more falsehoods and further push this country to the brink of Civil War.

On the bright side, I know which party supports the 2nd Amendment and which side worries about getting pronouns correct. Pretty good chance it'll be a lop-sided battle. As it should be.
Civil War is already here. It's not kinetic, like traditional wars; rather, it's a Cultural Civil War…. That, in my opinion, is the reason BBW's use of MARXIST is completely appropriate!!!!

So, everyone that complains about his use of MARXIST, please get over yourself, and try and understand why it's true!!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
86wolf
You all conveniently dismiss that Trump is the most corrupt President in US history. He ran the White House like a mafia family.
BBW12OG
Which party does this sound like?

What is the opposite of MARXISM?

Antonyms & Near Antonyms for MARXISM. democracy, self-governance, self-government, self-rule.

Which party just implemented a law to hire 87,000 tax collectors? Which party is pushing single-party rule? Which party controls the media? Which party has infiltrated all departments of government? Which party has weaponized the DOJ, FBI and CIA?

And you people that claim not to be MARXISTS should really do your damn research and figure out exactly what the term means.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.........own it. It's who you are and who the people are that you support.

Oh... but at least there's no "mean tweets" am I right????

Personally, I hope each and every one of you that voted against President Trump, do not support him now get audited and it costs the ever loving crap out of you. That's the least that you deserve.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
86wolf said:

You all conveniently dismiss that Trump is the most corrupt President in US history. He ran the White House like a mafia family.
You should educate us on the particulars.
FlossyDFlynt
86wolf said:

Yesterday plays out in one of two ways - hes either on trial for felony charges or hes the next president of the United States.
packofwolves
FlossyDFlynt said:

dogplasma said:

If he broke the law by being in possession of documents he isn't supposed to have, by all means, charge and prosecute him. But if this turns out to be another which hunt, a la Russian hoax....hoooooo buddy has pandora's box been opened

Why? Hilary had classified documents on a server in her basement. Also deleted thousands of documents she was ordered to keep. Comey didn't pursue any charges. And the FBI didn't raid her home.
DrummerboyWolf
86wolf said:

The Resident in the White House and his son are owned by China and you make this statement. Pathetic.

Trump has been investigated for six years now and there is nothing there so they are manufacturing things to try and get him indicted.
BBW12OG
86wolf said:

You mean organized, focused and with a distinct end goal?

Please list all of the times he has been charged with corrupt activities, convicted of corrupt activities or even had corrupt activities proven outside of a court of law.

Now obviously you slurp up whatever you hear on the MSM so I won't expect much from you. But please, list the corrupt things he did.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
See the "two-tiered" justice system we have in America? If you don't see the difference you aren't looking.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

dogplasma said:

Why? Hilary had classified documents on a server in her basement. Also deleted thousands of documents she was ordered to keep. Comey didn't pursue any charges. And the FBI didn't raid her home.
If its something a normal citizen would go to jail for (mishandling classified documents, insider trading, etc.), the same result should happen to our politicians, regardless of party.

I do think Hillary skated on mishandling information, for the record. Two wrongs don't make a right.
griff17matt
If Trump is elected president again the FBI will be absolutely shuttered. If he doesn't completely shut it down, they will be gutted beyond recognition. Amazing.
griff17matt
FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

dogplasma said:

If its something a normal citizen would go to jail for (mishandling classified documents, insider trading, etc.), the same result should happen to our politicians, regardless of party.

I do think Hillary skated on mishandling information, for the record. Two wrongs don't make a right.
While this is generally true, when one side consistently gets away with their wrongs but the other side doesn't...it kinda makes that saying ring hollow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.