Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,705 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Wolfpackrich1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok. WSJ just reported that they were 11 sets of classified documents.

Why did he not return the documents when he was subpoenaed? He could have said oops my bad!
And he could have gone on with his life.
But now he could be in serious trouble.

The man acts like he has no regard for the law and regulations.

One or more document was marked Top Secret SCI the top level of classified documents.
Wolfpack
nm, not worth going here
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

a guy with right wing ties that tried to storm an FBI office armed
Has "were" been accounted for yet?!?
dogplasma
I think the Jan.6 theory is just that - a theory. Yes, if there is related material among the docs they pulled, it's fair game. But I don't believe that was the secret motive. There had to have been strong assurance that very specific missing defense (nuclear) docs were located at Trump's place to get the warrant. It wouldn't have been issued on some nebulous claim of misplaced info in hopes of finding … what exactly? What would Trump have documented related to Jan.6 that could not be retrieved by any other means? Seems like his Jan.6 involvement was all via Twitter and phone/meetings. And you know he didn't take notes during meetings, lol.
packgrad
TheStorm
Wolfpackrich1 said:

The man acts like he has no regard for the law and regulations.
Now this is really "rich" (pun intended) coming from a card carrying liberal democrat...
dogplasma
Latest report is that some of the seized docs were marked Top Secret.
Wolfpack
Seeing reports Trump's team sent the warrant to Breitbart, agent names and all. DOJ wanted agent names redacted
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

Seeing reports Trump's team sent the warrant to Breitbart, agent names and all. DOJ wanted agent names redacted

Lol. Link?
Packchem91
dogplasma said:

so he didn't learn from his tongue lashing of HRC?
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol. Link?

Link to the Breitbart piece: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/exclusive-warrant-shows-doj-fbi-waited-several-days-after-judge-approved-to-conduct-mar-a-lago-raid/

Image of DOJ request to not release the names: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZ-yHGPWQAEKjA2?format=jpg&name=900x900
dogplasma
Packchem91 said:

dogplasma said:

so he didn't learn from his tongue lashing of HRC?
Har! If the report is true, a black hole may form in Florida from irony that thick. And the funny thing is that Trump increased the penalty for mishandling of classified info during his term.
Wolfpackrich1
And really ignorant coming from some one who knows nothing about me.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Glad you posted this. Many will not read it. If he declassified it there is no case. They could have had it anytime and Trump stuck his head and talked to them in June and told them then if there is anything he could do to help.

There is no crime here if it was declassified. The President can declassify anything while in office.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I've been reading your political posts on and off for over two years here already, so you may dispense with that nonsense... people here know exactly where you stand.
SexualChocolate
You are correct except for nuclear program documents. There is a process to declassify that I believe he did not do before leaving office.
dogplasma
I admittedly know nothing aboutthe declassification process, but I feel very certain that it's a process - not just the President waving his hand and intoning - and that the process necessarily includes or ends with removing or modifying the TS cover page and headers. If the docs were still labeled TS, I really doubt they went through that process.

And if the Feds could have had them at any time, why didn't he just fulfill the earlier subpoena? And if declassified, why would it rise to the level of an approved search warrant? Clearly the Feds thought they were TS/classified. I guess someday the affidavit will be released and end the guessing.
DrummerboyWolf
dogplasma said:

I admittedly know nothing aboutthe declassification process, but I feel very certain that it's a process - not just the President waving his hand and intoning - and that the process necessarily includes or ends with removing or modifying the TS cover page and headers. If the docs were still labeled TS, I really doubt they went through that process.

And if the Feds could have had them at any time, why didn't he just fulfill the earlier subpoena? And if declassified, why would it rise to the level of an approved search warrant? Clearly the Feds thought they were TS/classified. I guess someday the affidavit will be released and end the guessing.
The President can declassify anything he wants to. There is no process. He is the Commander in Chief and he has total say on all documents. Now they may try to redact sources, methods, and operators, but if he says to declassify it, then it is supposed to be done.

When they came in June to look at his stuff, he told them they could have anything they wanted. Why did they not take it then?

DrummerboyWolf
Here is Jack Posobiec, a reporter and editor for Human Events. He used to work at OANN explaining what a President can do. He was also a Naval Intelligence Officer.

SexualChocolate
After doing some more research, your statements are correct. Still gathering other info on this.
Wolfpackrich1
It really does not matter what he did for his supporters they always look the other way and deflect.

He is horrific and the worse thing ever to happen to our republic.
PackFansXL
Wolfpackrich1 said:

It really does not matter what he did for his supporters they always look the other way and deflect.

It's good that you're finally understanding the extent of damage done to this nation by the Biden administration.
DrummerboyWolf
SexualChocolate said:

After doing some more research, your statements are correct. Still gathering other info on this.
Thank you.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

So
Much
TDS

LOL!
Oldsouljer
dogplasma said:

Interesting. That suggests that the FBI visit to the 'Lago of some months ago, and whom reportedly looked at all that stuff, would be derelict in their duty to retrieve it then and there.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

So
Much
TDS

LOL!

I gave you some links. Thoughts?

I learned today that "TDS" came from "CDS" where the C stands for Clinton. Ironic. Maybe the two extremes do have something in common!
TheStorm
WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!?!?!

Lol... so far, just looks like another big swing and a miss...
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

So
Much
TDS

LOL!

I learned today that "TDS" came from "CDS" where the C stands for Clinton. Ironic. Maybe the two extremes do have something in common!

I don't see anything wrong with what was released. And lol that you believe that's where TDS came from.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

So
Much
TDS

LOL!

I don't see anything wrong with what was released. And lol that you believe that's where TDS came from.

They're HILLARiouslY similar, that's for sure!
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

So
Much
TDS

LOL!

They're HILLARiouslY similar, that's for sure!

I agree that they are similar. It's not even remotely true though.
Wolfpack
nm, my apologies, I read wrong
Oldsouljer
Wolfpackrich1 said:

After the mendacious defamation you dropped on me this past week, it's reasonable to assume that the board has come to know quite a bit about you.
Wolfpackrich1
PackFansXL said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

It's good that you're finally understanding the extent of damage done to this nation by the Biden administration.

Your so funny. I laugh at you!
LetEmKnowPack
Do liberals even care that everything is worse under Brandon, or does life not get to factor into the debates?
TheStorm
High Travoltage said:

Do liberals even care that everything is worse under Brandon, or does life not get to factor into the debates?
Liberals? LOL. No, they do not... and based upon reading this board, neither do the pretendependants...

Just as long as it's not Trrrruuuummmmpppp!

*And they won't even acknowledge that everything economically and financially was better for them under Trump policy...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.