Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,408 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

There will be nothing released before the mid-term election, if then.
This is an attempt to taint Trump in such a manner that can be used to taint his endorsed candidates.
Dr Oz and Herschel Walker do a great job of tainting themselves
You can comment on that but you won't comment on the actual topic at hand.

Man... you can lie all you want to about your political affiliation, lying is what you are known for, but when you post stuff like this continuously you show your true colors.

And I'll leave it at that.
Hey, you're correct! I want Republican candidates with a sound platform who would have a chance to win the Senate back and have a strong agenda and plan to actually legislate this country.

This is opposite of what you want, which are candidates who have cute slogans for platforms, believe that Jan 6 was just a nice picnic, MAGA to the core, and their agenda is to own the libs.

As for the topic at hand, I'm taking a wait and see approach, you know the actual correct thing to do before formation of an opinion
So here are President Trump's accomplishments:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

I'll list a few of the dozens and dozens of accomplishments to prove a point and highlight your blatant hypocrisy and penchant for not being forthcoming with honesty.

Which ones do you not agree with?

Was it historic low unemployment :

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.

Was it the fact that:

• Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
The list goes on and on... but here are just a few examples of accomplishments that you must hate since they happened under President Trump.

Just because he hurt your precious little "feewlings" with "mean tweets" says more about you than it does about him. You can't argue that he was bad for the country, bad for the economy, bad for the American People.

All you and the rest of the "trophies for all" generation can do is whine, stomp your feet and hope that mommy and daddy come in and make the Big Bad Orange Man go away. Typical of you and your generation.

What President Trump did policy wise had never been seen before. He also exposed the MSM for what they are and what they have been for decades. Mindless sheep that choose not to educate themselves on facts and willingly swallow what they are fed are the reason we are where we are today. You included.

You and your generation can gather in your little coffee shops, plan your next pink kitty kat hat wearing event where you scream at the sky and complain about how things aren't fair because your team didn't win. But make sure you get your pronouns right because for you and your comrades that's a hell of a lot more important than actual facts and substance.

If you have the where with all to read the list please point out the fallacies or untruths and I'll address them. Until then, keep crying and stomping your feet. It suits you well.

And if you take this personally, good. You should.

that's all great stuff. Still should put candidates out for Senate who can actually win elections though
Speaking of doubling down...

When you finally decide to address facts that are presented to you, whether you like them or not, you may start being taken seriously.

Once again, like you always do, you deflect away from what the ACTUAL topic is discussing. That shows a level of maturity that I am not sure you are capable of achieving.

Very indicative of your mindset.

The trophies for all generation has done this country no favors and you epitomize it completely.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

86wolf said:

So Trump is more of a Republican than Reagan?
if your on board with the current populist conservative movement, yes. In reality hell no
Hokie, I will say that you're probably right in your assessment; however, we have a couple of massive differences then vs now…

1) Massive debt with the Federal Government today
2) Massive continuing of deficit spending
3) Federal Reserves massive balance sheet
4) the devaluation of the dollar
5) NO MANUFACTURING BASE ANYMORE!

Point 5 is the basis for what is called the Populist Movement along with people getting engaged in their local politics, like Va. residence getting involved with local school boards. That's all populism is! Getting involved and not letting Political Parties tell you… we got it. They don't "got" it!!

Being a conservative doesn't mean you have to yield to Conservative, Inc.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Populism is the "dog whistle" of the MARXIST PARTY for "non-globalist."

That's a fact.

Our friend hokie wouldn't know a populist from a porcupine. You see how he responds when he is shown the cold hard facts. He deflects, disappears and waits for his blanky and cookies on the couch in the basement.

That generation has never had to deal with defeat and have always been given everything, told that everything they have ever done is the most awesome ever and when they don't get their way they resort to being petulant whiny babies.

Case in point. Look at the lefties today. They have weaponized all areas of government because their queen wasn't anointed in 2016. They still haven't gotten over and this display of throwing a tantrum is spiraling this country further into the abyss.

Led by petulant, spoiled, trophies for all crybabies.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpackrich1
Cary please do not take this as an attack. Just a debate. Would you not say the US dollar is stronger now than it was between 2002 to 2010?

Also national debt is from both political parties. Democratic and Republican.

The old republican party was awesome at trying to control debt. The new not at all. An argument could be made they are worse than the democrats.

Just want your views.
Wolfpackrich1
Look no one person tried to weaponize the justice department more than Donald Trump. That is a fact. He fired the FBI director because he would not go along with his plan.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

86wolf said:

The United States is not a democracy …… sounds like somebody is watching too much OAN.

Ronald Reagan weeps for what has become of the Republican Party. Trump has hijacked it!
The Federal Government is not the solution. It is the problem!

Trump said some of the same stuff!
He doesn't realize that Reagan was hated by the Establishment too. He is right that the RINO's have destroyed the Republican Party. Reagan would be all in for the populist America First agenda. It's much more conservative than the RINO's.

This was a quote from Ronnie.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Ronald Reagan, while popular, wasnt in the slightest a populist
And he wasn't a traditional Republican. Hokie, I really wish you could see how corrupt the Republican Party really is. I am as Republican, if not more so, than you; however, the Republican Cabal is not good for the USA. That said, they are better than the Democratic Party. So, I continue to vote for them.
Oh yeah, "traditional Republicans" like the Bushes looked at Reagan with contempt.
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Look no one person tried to weaponize the justice department more than Donald Trump. That is a fact. He fired the FBI director because he would not go along with his plan.

BULL S H I T.

Imagine him sending in FBI Agents to Sleepy Joe's home, Hunter's crack den, Jim Biden's Chinese owned businesses months before the election in 2020 and refused to let anyone see what they were doing.

You regurgitate MSM talking points like a parrot. And if you mean firing the FBI Director that enabled the Russian sham investigation that proved the FBI, along with Clinton's lawyers, members of the DOJ all colluded to fabricate the hoax was weaponizing then DAMN RIGHT HE DID.

But, in typical lefty logic, it's ok because your side did it. Come back when you actually have something.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpackrich1
BBW don't get mad at me you asked for me to tell you how he tried to weaponize the Justice department. Here you go.
Yet despite Trump declining to stop, Barr backed down.)

And how he keep pressing the big lie about the election and pressuring the DOJ to do something when there was nothing that caused any widespread election fraud. Not in any state. NONE! It is all a lie!

And you tell me I am regurgitating Main Stream Media.
I accuse you of regurgitating News Max, America One all all the other fake news channels.

You are on a precarious ledge if you think any other President tried to weaponize the Justice department more than Donald Trump. I can not see how you can defend him on that. If you are being honest with yourself.
Mormad
Oh sht, this is gonna be good
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Cary please do not take this as an attack. Just a debate. Would you not say the US dollar is stronger now than it was between 2002 to 2010? - I don't think that's correct. The value of the dollar is heavily influenced by the supply. The supply, in the market, is at an all time high.

Also national debt is from both political parties. Democratic and Republican. Completely agree!!!!

The old republican party was awesome at trying to control debt. The new not at all. An argument could be made they are worse than the democrats. Completely agree!!!

Just want your views.
rich, see my points above...

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW don't get mad at me you asked for me to tell you how he tried to weaponize the Justice department. Here you go.
Yet despite Trump declining to stop, Barr backed down.)

And how he keep pressing the big lie about the election and pressuring the DOJ to do something when there was nothing that caused any widespread election fraud. Not in any state. NONE! It is all a lie!

And you tell me I am regurgitating Main Stream Media.
I accuse you of regurgitating News Max, America One all all the other fake news channels.

You are on a precarious ledge if you think any other President tried to weaponize the Justice department more than Donald Trump. I can not see how you can defend him on that. If you are being honest with yourself.
rich, I want to take your point above and comment; however, right now, I'm working. So, I will give my assessment and opinions (I do think some of your comments are opinions) later today.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Populism is the "dog whistle" of the MARXIST PARTY for "non-globalist."

That's a fact.

Our friend hokie wouldn't know a populist from a porcupine. You see how he responds when he is shown the cold hard facts. He deflects, disappears and waits for his blanky and cookies on the couch in the basement.

That generation has never had to deal with defeat and have always been given everything, told that everything they have ever done is the most awesome ever and when they don't get their way they resort to being petulant whiny babies.

Case in point. Look at the lefties today. They have weaponized all areas of government because their queen wasn't anointed in 2016. They still haven't gotten over and this display of throwing a tantrum is spiraling this country further into the abyss.

Led by petulant, spoiled, trophies for all crybabies.
no, neither of you understand political science
Wolfpack
Rich, Hokie, myself, etc... all proof there are conservative ideals out there that don't end on the alter of one man. This forum is a bit of an echo chamber for those who speak LOUDER than others, but I hardly believe there is a large MAGA/Trump/America First/populist wave out there. It was proven in the last election and we'll likely see it again this November.

Both parties are trying their hardest to shoot themselves in the foot though, lol
hokiewolf
Wolfpack said:

Rich, Hokie, myself, etc... all proof there are conservative ideals out there that don't end on the alter of one man. This forum is a bit of an echo chamber for those who speak LOUDER than others, but I hardly believe there is a large MAGA/Trump/America First/populist wave out there. It was proven in the last election and we'll likely see it again this November.

Both parties are trying their hardest to shoot themselves in the foot though, lol
there is on within those who tend to vote and vote Republican in primaries. That's what is now going to keep the Senate blue
Wolfpack
hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack said:

there is on within those who tend to vote and vote Republican in primaries. That's what is now going to keep the Senate blue
Yeah, for sure, the GOP primaries are being dominated by this wave. We'll see how it plays out, but all it does is polarize people to vote colors/parties rather than candidates. I don't really think it will work, but we'll have to see.
mrcpack17
Scrap primaries. Implement ranked choice voting yesterday.
Wolfpackrich1
Wolfpack said:

I honestly do not know if that is correct. Please note I said I do not know. What I do see is a vast majority of republicans who will not go against Trump. Some like to at first then they change their mind later on when they get blow back from his base of supporters.

Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Cary please do not take this as an attack. Just a debate. Would you not say the US dollar is stronger now than it was between 2002 to 2010? - I don't think that's correct. The value of the dollar is heavily influenced by the supply. The supply, in the market, is at an all time high.

Also national debt is from both political parties. Democratic and Republican. Completely agree!!!!

The old republican party was awesome at trying to control debt. The new not at all. An argument could be made they are worse than the democrats. Completely agree!!!

Just want your views.
I appreciate your candid response. I am not even sure how many ways you can measure the dollar. Three ways I hear often are
Exchange rate
Treasury Notes
Foreign Currency Reserves

Marco
#45 pleaded tha 5th in NY 2day!!If my memory serves me correct isn't he tha one who said only guilty people plead tha 5th and if you not guilty why plead tha 5th!!I kno some of you Trump supporters are gonna say he didn't say that,LO*****L!!
DrummerboyWolf
mrcpack17 said:

Scrap primaries. Implement ranked choice voting yesterday.
Another progressive trick to win elections.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Marco
Lock her up-Donald J.Trump!!
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just want your views.
I appreciate your candid response. I am not even sure how many ways you can measure the dollar. Three ways I hear often are
Exchange rate
Treasury Notes
Foreign Currency Reserves

And buying power…. The dollar has lost 80% of its buying power in 20 years…

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpack said:

Wolfpack, I would say, you, hokie, and Rich have a lot in common with me, from a policy perspective. I think the differences that oldsouljer, werewolf, BBW, and a few others bring to the table is the belief in the ineptness of the Republican Party. I saw somebody post a snippet of Jessie Waters with Lindsey Graham, from last night. That exchange is the only difference that I can see between, what I call "True Conservatives" and "Conservative, Inc".

Oldsouljer posted, back a page, of his experience within the Republican Party. He's as conservative, as any of us (it appears) and his insight, from his post, speaks to what Trump supporters see. That said, no one thinks Trump is some kind of savior (at least I don't); however, he's definitely not "Controlled Opposition". For that, he has my support more than anyone else out there, right now.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Extremely thorough podcast on explaining the mechanics of the raid. Also great chance that everyone has the reasons wrong as to why a search warrant was executed.

https://advisoryopinions.thedispatch.com/p/fbi-searches-trumps-home-what-does?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct
PackFansXL
hokiewolf said:

Extremely thorough podcast on explaining the mechanics of the raid. Also great chance that everyone has the reasons wrong as to why a search warrant was executed.

https://advisoryopinions.thedispatch.com/p/fbi-searches-trumps-home-what-does?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct
Did it actually relate to a fishing expedition looking for evidence to support an indictment of Trump regarding Jan 6, or do I have to listen to get another answer?
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Did it actually relate to a fishing expedition looking for evidence to support an indictment of Trump regarding Jan 6, or do I have to listen to get another answer?
Well dude, we just don't know. No one really knows, and the hosts don't really have a theory either. The mechanics of what it takes to get to the raid though is interesting.
Marco
If you innocent,why you take tha 5th-Donald J. Trump!
packgrad
PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

It can be used as a fishing expedition. They can use anything they find in there whether it relates to the warrant or not.
PackFansXL
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Well dude, we just don't know. No one really knows, and the hosts don't really have a theory either. The mechanics of what it takes to get to the raid though is interesting.
Thanks. Sorry if I came off snarky with that question. Podcasts usually take much longer to get the same info as a written article. Did you see the NR speculation by Dan McCarthy on page 2 of this thread?
DrummerboyWolf
Marco said:

If you innocent,why you take tha 5th-Donald J. Trump!
They have to prove his guilt. He does not have to prove his innocence. Any idiot would know that.

In other words, they have nothing and he is not going to play along.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks. Sorry if I came off snarky with that question. Podcasts usually take much longer to get the same info as a written article. Did you see the NR speculation by Dan McCarthy on page 2 of this thread?
Man... unfortunately that's about all anyone ever gets from him.

A claim.

But everything else that he posts, says otherwise.
Marco
Drummerboywolf,kinda hard for them to prove anything if he doesn't talk!You know that!My guy,Donald!!
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack said:

I opine that's it's very unclear and very unsettled what happened in the 2020 election. It seems unusual to elect a President and in the same election, his party takes some serious losses in Congress.
Marco
Ok,Don we got the documents now show me your taxes!!
Marco
Somewhere, Liz Cheney is smiling!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.