Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

77,836 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW don't get mad at me you asked for me to tell you how he tried to weaponize the Justice department. Here you go.
  • He fired the man leading the Russia investigation involving himself, then-FBI Director James B. Comey. As he should have. He coordinated one of the biggest hoaxes in American history and collaborated with the DOJ to falsify documents in order to obtain FISA warrants that he knew were being illegally obtained.
  • He tried to remove Comey's effective replacement, special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, according to the testimony of former White House counsel Donald McGahn. Mueller was nothing but a figure head. If you watched the hearings after the debacle he didn't know where the hell he was half the time and openly admitted he wasn't directly involved with most of the investigation. That would be Andrew Weissman. You know who he is don't you? If not, do your own research.
  • He repeatedly pressured then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to fire then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Sessions ultimately fired McCabe hours before McCabe was able to retire with full benefits. Damn... you mean "Andy McCabe" that now works for CNN as one of the lead anti-Trump mouthpieces? You mean "Andy McCabe" that made several disparaging remarks about President Trump and his supporters? I'm sure with your intellect you could see why he pressured him right? If not you are no better than McCabe.
  • He toyed with firing various other figures involved in or adjacent to the Russia probe, including Sessions (who ultimately resigned in the face of the pressure) and Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein. Any proof of that or are you just repeating your MSM overlords' talking points... never mind...
  • He intermittently suggested the DOJ should investigate Hillary Clinton again, not just for her private email server as secretary of state but also her campaign's role in the Steele dossier and allegedly rigging the 2016 Democratic primary. Judging from what happened a few days ago isn't that what the MARXIST PARTY just did? And you damn right she should have been investigated, prosecuted and put in jail. She DID fund the Steele Dossier. Her lawyer DID lie on the paperwork and he WAS disbarred and prosecuted. Funny story though, the D.C. Bar Association re-instated his law license this week months before his punishment was fulfilled and his probation was withdrawn. Wonder why?
  • He also suggested he could ask for a DOJ investigation into his 2020 opponent, Biden. And he could have but he didn't. Can you say the same about your party and the current administration? Hell no you can't and you are not posting facts. You are posting mainly your opinions and what your MSM overlords have conditioned you to say. So freaking weak...
  • He repeatedly applied pressure on the DOJ to take it easy on his allies facing legal pressure, apparently ultimately succeeding in the cases of Michael Flynn and Roger Stone. (These were the instances in which Barr claimed Trump's public exhortations "make it impossible for me to do my job." You mean the guys that were paraded around like show ponies by the left and your MSM overlords in order to try and come up with something to charge them with. Mainly it was to bankrupt them. What did Crying Chuck say on National TV? "(sic) The intelligence communities have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you...."
Yet despite Trump declining to stop, Barr backed down.) By your lefty logic if President Trump was such the evil dictator he would have forced Barr to do that, fired him if he refused and replaced him with someone that would. Did he do that? No. The ONLY Attorney General that has actively made unprecedented moves against a former President is who? If you don't know look it up.

And how he keep pressing the big lie about the election and pressuring the DOJ to do something when there was nothing that caused any widespread election fraud. Not in any state. NONE! It is all a lie! He lost. I have said that. But there were numerous cases of irregularities and shenanigans. Not to mention how ironic it is that all the places that were in question are controlled by the MARXIST PARTY top to bottom? Why were there no questions in any other areas? Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Madison, Wisconsin. Detroit, Michigan. Atlanta, Georgia........ What do those four places have in common?????

And you tell me I am regurgitating Main Stream Media.
I accuse you of regurgitating News Max, America One all all the other fake news channels. I get my news via passenger pigeon. But, I take the deliveries and use common sense to weed out the garbage and formulate my own opinions. Unlike you comrade, I don't subscribe to the drama and BS. You bought in, and still are buying in, to every damn MARXIST lie that is spun.

You are on a precarious ledge if you think any other President tried to weaponize the Justice department more than Donald Trump. I can not see how you can defend him on that. If you are being honest with yourself. BULL S H I T. You lie almost as well as Hokie. As this plays out you will look more clownish by the minute. Show me ANY instance where the DOJ went after ANY of President Trump's opposition. Hell, show me ONE. Just ONE... You can't and you damn well know it.
I'm sure you won't have anything further to add. You and your comrades have been after President Trump for the last 7 freaking years. You have had your MSM overlords, the DOJ, FBI, IRS, CIA, foreign agents, Christopher Steele, you have every liberal big city DA looking to charge him and his supporters for any drummed up claim you can come up with and what have you got? Not one damn thing. Nothing. Zero. Nada.

But, like a good little mindless sheep, you jump on the next big conspiracy and yank it until your eyes are crossed dreaming of an actual charge or even, (GASP,) a conviction. You spent a lot of effort showing the board just how informed you are on the subject matter by doing nothing but posting talking points and "gotcha" headlines from your MSM overlords.

Here is one of your MARXIST leaders telling us exactly what your party was planning and is doing.

Your move. Next time I'll bring all the damn smoke.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Populism is the "dog whistle" of the MARXIST PARTY for "non-globalist."

That's a fact.

Our friend hokie wouldn't know a populist from a porcupine. You see how he responds when he is shown the cold hard facts. He deflects, disappears and waits for his blanky and cookies on the couch in the basement.

That generation has never had to deal with defeat and have always been given everything, told that everything they have ever done is the most awesome ever and when they don't get their way they resort to being petulant whiny babies.

Case in point. Look at the lefties today. They have weaponized all areas of government because their queen wasn't anointed in 2016. They still haven't gotten over and this display of throwing a tantrum is spiraling this country further into the abyss.

Led by petulant, spoiled, trophies for all crybabies.
no, neither of you understand political science
You obviously don't understand much of anything. You post on a topic, your reply gets proved wrong and you deflect to some other subject. You do it ALL THE TIME.

That and flat out LIE. At least you got that going for you. You are aces with that. Have a good evening Pinocchio.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Ha Ha... any comments on this Rich??? Hokie???

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
If this report is true, then the FBI had a stake in some of the documents that Trump may have had. It named names from the Crossfire Hurricane operation. The fake attempt to tie Trump to Russia. Buckle up as we may have a serious crisis as the FBI is acting just like the Stasi.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/huge-development-report-shows-fbi-personal-stake-mar-lago-raid-agents-spygate-documents-trump-holding-likely-indicted-fbi/?utm_source=Gab&utm_medium=PostBottomSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
BBW12OG
LMAO..... Hey comrades.... Look familiar???

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Don tha 5th!!You got alot on your plate!!
Marco
Can one of you Trumperters ask Donald to show tha search warrant instead of telling lies bout how wrong he was Don!!
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW don't get mad at me you asked for me to tell you how he tried to weaponize the Justice department. Here you go.
  • He fired the man leading the Russia investigation involving himself, then-FBI Director James B. Comey. As he should have. He coordinated one of the biggest hoaxes in American history and collaborated with the DOJ to falsify documents in order to obtain FISA warrants that he knew were being illegally obtained.
  • He tried to remove Comey's effective replacement, special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, according to the testimony of former White House counsel Donald McGahn. Mueller was nothing but a figure head. If you watched the hearings after the debacle he didn't know where the hell he was half the time and openly admitted he wasn't directly involved with most of the investigation. That would be Andrew Weissman. You know who he is don't you? If not, do your own research.
  • He repeatedly pressured then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to fire then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Sessions ultimately fired McCabe hours before McCabe was able to retire with full benefits. Damn... you mean "Andy McCabe" that now works for CNN as one of the lead anti-Trump mouthpieces? You mean "Andy McCabe" that made several disparaging remarks about President Trump and his supporters? I'm sure with your intellect you could see why he pressured him right? If not you are no better than McCabe.
  • He toyed with firing various other figures involved in or adjacent to the Russia probe, including Sessions (who ultimately resigned in the face of the pressure) and Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein. Any proof of that or are you just repeating your MSM overlords' talking points... never mind...
  • He intermittently suggested the DOJ should investigate Hillary Clinton again, not just for her private email server as secretary of state but also her campaign's role in the Steele dossier and allegedly rigging the 2016 Democratic primary. Judging from what happened a few days ago isn't that what the MARXIST PARTY just did? And you damn right she should have been investigated, prosecuted and put in jail. She DID fund the Steele Dossier. Her lawyer DID lie on the paperwork and he WAS disbarred and prosecuted. Funny story though, the D.C. Bar Association re-instated his law license this week months before his punishment was fulfilled and his probation was withdrawn. Wonder why?
  • He also suggested he could ask for a DOJ investigation into his 2020 opponent, Biden. And he could have but he didn't. Can you say the same about your party and the current administration? Hell no you can't and you are not posting facts. You are posting mainly your opinions and what your MSM overlords have conditioned you to say. So freaking weak...
  • He repeatedly applied pressure on the DOJ to take it easy on his allies facing legal pressure, apparently ultimately succeeding in the cases of Michael Flynn and Roger Stone. (These were the instances in which Barr claimed Trump's public exhortations "make it impossible for me to do my job." You mean the guys that were paraded around like show ponies by the left and your MSM overlords in order to try and come up with something to charge them with. Mainly it was to bankrupt them. What did Crying Chuck say on National TV? "(sic) The intelligence communities have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you...."
Yet despite Trump declining to stop, Barr backed down.) By your lefty logic if President Trump was such the evil dictator he would have forced Barr to do that, fired him if he refused and replaced him with someone that would. Did he do that? No. The ONLY Attorney General that has actively made unprecedented moves against a former President is who? If you don't know look it up.

And how he keep pressing the big lie about the election and pressuring the DOJ to do something when there was nothing that caused any widespread election fraud. Not in any state. NONE! It is all a lie! He lost. I have said that. But there were numerous cases of irregularities and shenanigans. Not to mention how ironic it is that all the places that were in question are controlled by the MARXIST PARTY top to bottom? Why were there no questions in any other areas? Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Madison, Wisconsin. Detroit, Michigan. Atlanta, Georgia........ What do those four places have in common?????

I accuse you of regurgitating News Max, America One all all the other fake news channels. I get my news via passenger pigeon. But, I take the deliveries and use common sense to weed out the garbage and formulate my own opinions. Unlike you comrade, I don't subscribe to the drama and BS. You bought in, and still are buying in, to every damn MARXIST lie that is spun.

You are on a precarious ledge if you think any other President tried to weaponize the Justice department more than Donald Trump. I can not see how you can defend him on that. If you are being honest with yourself. BULL S H I T. You lie almost as well as Hokie. As this plays out you will look more clownish by the minute. Show me ANY instance where the DOJ went after ANY of President Trump's opposition. Hell, show me ONE. Just ONE... You can't and you damn well know it.
I'm sure you won't have anything further to add. You and your comrades have been after President Trump for the last 7 freaking years. You have had your MSM overlords, the DOJ, FBI, IRS, CIA, foreign agents, Christopher Steele, you have every liberal big city DA looking to charge him and his supporters for any drummed up claim you can come up with and what have you got? Not one damn thing. Nothing. Zero. Nada.

But, like a good little mindless sheep, you jump on the next big conspiracy and yank it until your eyes are crossed dreaming of an actual charge or even, (GASP,) a conviction. You spent a lot of effort showing the board just how informed you are on the subject matter by doing nothing but posting talking points and "gotcha" headlines from your MSM overlords.

Here is one of your MARXIST leaders telling us exactly what your party was planning and is doing.

Bring any dag gone thing you want. Trump is a bully and now it looks like a criminal.

He tried to weaponiz tthe DOJ. You did not invalidate anything.
You can go blow your smoke up you know where.
You sir are a typical right wing extremist . Who calls the opposite party names and feel like that wins a debate. It does not.

So you should do what your hero did today and plead the 5th.
Wolfpack
Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Rich, Hokie, myself, etc... all proof there are conservative ideals out there that don't end on the alter of one man. This forum is a bit of an echo chamber for those who speak LOUDER than others, but I hardly believe there is a large MAGA/Trump/America First/populist wave out there. It was proven in the last election and we'll likely see it again this November.

Both parties are trying their hardest to shoot themselves in the foot though, lol
I opine that's it's very unclear and very unsettled what happened in the 2020 election. It seems unusual to elect a President and in the same election, his party takes some serious losses in Congress.

I think that's easily explainable. North Carolina is an example of having a Democrat governor and Republican senators. I think what you're seeing is the impact and influence of the electoral college… the election was VERY close at the national level as we all know. I also like to think that there is good balance between having a blue senate and red president or vice versa. The best work gets done with compromise, but the two parties literally refuse to talk at this point. We're managing giant babies in Washington
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Bring any dag gone thing you want. Trump is a bully and now it looks like a criminal.

You sir are a typical right wing extremist . Who calls the opposite party names and feel like that wins a debate. It does not.

I'm not pleading anything but you were exposed for the farce that you are. I rebutted each and everyone of your "claims."

And I believe I brought it and brought the damn receipts.

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of many of the words and opinions you expound. I'm far from an extremist. But you fit the bill of a MARXIST that does nothing but regurgitate the MSM narratives.

Funny how you glossed over each and every rebuttal I made. Ignored every other post I made that exposed your MARXIST PARTY for what it is.

When you can muster up the testicular fortitude to come back with something of substance other than a childish "I know you are but what am I" reply I'll slap that down like I did your BS diatribe from earlier today.

Now... do us all a favor and go pound sand.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpack
BBG, you realize people, including you, are allowed to have opinions right? Your rhetoric is exhausting to read at this point
BBW12OG
Wolfpack said:

BBG, you realize people, including you, are allowed to have opinions right? Your rhetoric is exhausting to read at this point
BBG?? *** does that mean? You know that you can put me on ignore?

If you like this place so much why don't you pony up and pay? Or are you waiting on your stimmy check again so you can afford it?

and you as well can go pound sand.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpack
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

If you like this place so much why don't you pony up and pay? Or are you waiting on your stimmy check again so you can afford it?

Yeah, I didn't bother to read your screen name to say it the right way. Same thing as your posts though so it's all the same.
BBW12OG
Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

Yeah, I didn't bother to read your screen name to say it the right way. Same thing as your posts though so it's all the same.
Ha Ha!!! Typical... and judging by your prose I'm guessing you got a lot of participation trophies as well.....

Pick the topic and let's debate. You seem to ignore what we are discussing for the most part. You just decided, as a NON-PAYING participant to tell me my "rhetoric" was tiresome for you.

Put up or shut up. Or put me on ignore. I've avoided discussing things with you so far but you called me out. Like I said, pick the topic and let's go.

If not, I'm done with you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpack
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

Ha Ha!!! Typical... and judging by your prose I'm guessing you got a lot of participation trophies as well.....

Pick the topic and let's debate. You seem to ignore what we are discussing for the most part. You just decided, as a NON-PAYING participant to tell me my "rhetoric" was tiresome for you.

Put up or shut up. Or put me on ignore. I've avoided discussing things with you so far but you called me out. Like I said, pick the topic and let's go.

You're not exactly fun or easy to talk to. Your consistent use of personal attacks is just not doing it for me. All I'm saying is everyone is allowed an opinion, including you. You filled your post with a bunch of useless crap like you're doing with me right now. You're down right rude and lack a significant amount of respect.

Go ahead and hit that ignore button on me buddy. I actually enjoy laughing at your content, so I'm good.
BBW12OG
Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

You're not exactly fun or easy to talk to. You're consistent use of personal attacks is just not doing it for me. All I'm saying is everyone is allowed an opinion, including you. You filled your post with a bunch of useless crap like you're doing with me right now. You're down right rude and lack a significant amount of respect.

Go ahead and hit that ignore button on me buddy
No insults... pick the topic "buddy."

And if you mean not fun or easy to talk to I take that as a compliment from you.

If you are scared say you are scared. It's obvious I was correct with my assertation and it is also obvious that it would be a one sided debate.

I respect your decision to tap out before...well...you know.

Should I get you an "almost participation trophy" for almost debating me? I know you are used to always walking away with a trophy or an award!!! LMAO....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpack
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

You're not exactly fun or easy to talk to. You're consistent use of personal attacks is just not doing it for me. All I'm saying is everyone is allowed an opinion, including you. You filled your post with a bunch of useless crap like you're doing with me right now. You're down right rude and lack a significant amount of respect.

And if you mean not fun or easy to talk to I take that as a compliment from you.

If you are scared say you are scared. It's obvious I was correct with my assertation and it is also obvious that it would be a one sided debate.

Should I get you an "almost participation trophy" for almost debating me? I know you are used to always walking away with a trophy or an award!!! LMAO....

If you can string some thoughts together without useless jargon like this "participation trophy" kick you're on, I'll consider it
caryking
Wait, did a librarian at The Library of Congress cause this mess? And is it based on the video of Trump leaving The White House, for the last time?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

If you can string some thoughts together without useless jargon like this "participation trophy" kick you're on, I'll consider it
Wolfpack, just put the topic out there and let's see what happens. In fact, if I think this debate has crossed the line, I will call it out. Again, this will be a topic and without ad hominem attacks…

You and BBW, let's get ready to rumble…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG

But..... "mean tweets..."

• Chinese connections
  • 15 confirmed meetings with Crack Smoking Hooker Hopping Hunter's business partners
  • admitted sleeping with his deceased brother's wife
  • pics of his underage niece in bed with him scantily clad
  • 10% for the "Big Guy"
  • There's a start wolfpack..... your move
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpack
Got you. Related to this topic, I don't have an opinion on something fact based. I'm content on letting the information come out and then I'll see if that sparks any such debate
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I'm not pleading anything but you were exposed for the farce that you are. I rebutted each and everyone of your "claims."

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of many of the words and opinions you expound. I'm far from an extremist. But you fit the bill of a MARXIST that does nothing but regurgitate the MSM narratives.

Funny how you glossed over each and every rebuttal I made. Ignored every other post I made that exposed your MARXIST PARTY for what it is.

When you can muster up the testicular fortitude to come back with something of substance other than a childish "I know you are but what am I" reply I'll slap that down like I did your BS diatribe from earlier today.

You are a child.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Wolfpack said:

Rich, Hokie, myself, etc... all proof there are conservative ideals out there that don't end on the alter of one man. This forum is a bit of an echo chamber for those who speak LOUDER than others, but I hardly believe there is a large MAGA/Trump/America First/populist wave out there. It was proven in the last election and we'll likely see it again this November.

Both parties are trying their hardest to shoot themselves in the foot though, lol
Wolfpack, I would say, you, hokie, and Rich have a lot in common with me, from a policy perspective. I think the differences that oldsouljer, werewolf, BBW, and a few others bring to the table is the belief in the ineptness of the Republican Party. I saw somebody post a snippet of Jessie Waters with Lindsey Graham, from last night. That exchange is the only difference that I can see between, what I call "True Conservatives" and "Conservative, Inc".

Oldsouljer posted, back a page, of his experience within the Republican Party. He's as conservative, as any of us (it appears) and his insight, from his post, speaks to what Trump supporters see. That said, no one thinks Trump is some kind of savior (at least I don't); however, he's definitely not "Controlled Opposition". For that, he has my support more than anyone else out there, right now.
Its never been about Trump per se. Its that he's rigorously attempted to return power to the American people. He's the only POTUS in our lifetimes that has put the sovereign people ahead of the political class and its handlers. The all out effort to dislodge Trump before and during office and now to prevent his candidacy should be enough for any fair minded person to understand why. The Hunter Biden laptop, HRC's 33K emails, the Antthony Wiener - Uma laptop, billions to Iran, Uranium One, Fast n Furious, Burisma, the Pakistani brothers, etc.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You are a child.
No... I'm 48. Soon to be 49.

I have provided you with more information, rebuttals to your side of an argument. And I'm willing to debate openly without ANY disrespectful comments toward you, your party of choice or your ideologies.

You have insinuated that I am incapable of doing so. You have done this before on other topics with other posters that won't even acknowledge your posts because of your posting history and your penchant for disappearing when you are proven wrong.

I have posted many things above. You pick one and you and I will hash it out. I'm all in on a "friendly" debate and I look forward to you proving me wrong.

I give you my word that I will refrain from any negativity. I will debate you on the facts. I will debate you with no insults to you or anyone else.

Let's go. Ball is in your court.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Wolfpack said:

Wolfpack, I would say, you, hokie, and Rich have a lot in common with me, from a policy perspective. I think the differences that oldsouljer, werewolf, BBW, and a few others bring to the table is the belief in the ineptness of the Republican Party. I saw somebody post a snippet of Jessie Waters with Lindsey Graham, from last night. That exchange is the only difference that I can see between, what I call "True Conservatives" and "Conservative, Inc".

Oldsouljer posted, back a page, of his experience within the Republican Party. He's as conservative, as any of us (it appears) and his insight, from his post, speaks to what Trump supporters see. That said, no one thinks Trump is some kind of savior (at least I don't); however, he's definitely not "Controlled Opposition". For that, he has my support more than anyone else out there, right now.
Its never been about Trump per se. Its that he's rigorously attempted to return power to the American people. He's the only POTUS in our lifetimes that has put the sovereign people ahead of the political class and its handlers. The all out effort to dislodge Trump before and during office and now to prevent his candidacy should be enough for any fair minded person to understand why. The Hunter Biden laptop, HRC's 33K emails, the Antthony Wiener - Uma laptop, billions to Iran, Uranium One, Fast n Furious, Burisma, the Pakistani brothers, etc.
Don't forget about Benghazi, Hunter's Chinese partners, 15 confirmed meetings with Hunter and his business partners at the White House while Sleepy Joe was VP, Obama spying on the Trump campaign, MSM colluding with the DNC during debates and giving Kankles Clinton the questions prior to the debate, falsifying FISA warrants and most of all, the phony Steele Dosier funded by the DNC and Kankles Clinton.

But... President Trump hurt their feelings with "mean tweets." How damn soft must you be to sacrifice the United States of America because a man, childish as it may have been, made some mean damn statements on social media. Hell, most of them were funny as hell whether you want to meet them or not.

Sort of like on here..... I think the things I post make some people laugh like hell. Mainly because they are based on facts with a little jab or two thrown in for humor purposes. If it offends you then it is absolutely hitting home and you know it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
ha,,,,,,,,,,tioo damn many to keep up with.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
86wolf
This thread is living proof the Republican Party is one big hot mess. Trump has destroyed it.
PackFansXL
86wolf said:

This thread is living proof the Republican Party is one big hot mess. Trump has destroyed it.
How so?
BBW12OG
86wolf said:

But yet you can't refute or offer up any fact based proof to anything that has been posted can you?

Please... the floor is open.

No insults. No derogatory comments. Fact based commentary only. You are welcome to provide me with sources to support your arguments.

You say the Republican Party is one big hot mess.... I'll agree. That's why we are getting rid of the establishment that are beholden to D.C. in order to save the country from the MARXIST PARTY'S plan for turning us into globalists.

I don't want to be governed by California nut jobs or NY liberals. You can take that for what it's worth. But, I'm pretty damn sure as long as the sun comes up there's plenty of us that feel the same damn way.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
86wolf
Donald Trump is the leader of today's Republican Party. He is a liar and a complete fraud. He pleaded the 5th today for tax fraud. He is on record saying if you plead the 5th you are guilty. When will you folks wake up.
PackFansXL
86wolf said:

Donald Trump is the leader of today's Republican Party. He is a liar and a complete fraud. He pleaded the 5th today for tax fraud. He is on record saying if you plead the 5th you are guilty. When will you folks wake up.
I don't view Trump as the leader of the Republican party. Do you view Biden as the leader of the Democratic party?
BBW12OG
86wolf said:

When was he convicted of tax fraud?

Pleading the 5th is every American's right. He has a criminal investigation going against him in NY where he will not get a fair trial. He has done business there for decades. Never ONCE was he under investigation until he was running for POTUS.

Over 6+ decades they didn't care until he was the nominee... coincedence?

LOL....

Again... Bring strong or don't bring it at all.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
86wolf
You all take Trump at face value but question everyone else. That's rich!!
PackFansXL
86wolf said:

You are too quick to lump everyone who is not a Democrat as being in Trump's camp.
BBW12OG
86wolf said:

What do you question about the current party in power?

Please list your concerns.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.